PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Kirin July 1 2017

missKristel
07-04-17, 11:39 AM
Edit _KP:

This has been fixed, the hint now says 'Breed Dark and Water'. The text saying it is not available through breeding has also been removed from the animal. If you have any further questions, please submit a ticket to support through the Request Form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

The Shadow Kirin is available in the shop and through a (breeding) quest. However the quest says you have to breed Dark and Nature to get the Shadow Kirin, but in the shop its elements are Dark and Water...?

Also, does anyone the breeding time for this animal?

https://i.imgur.com/BtOU8M4.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/2HczfKf.jpg?1

Silverrain1
07-04-17, 12:04 PM
I was wondering the same thing breeding wise. Not putting anything in my den till I know!

Phoenix406
07-04-17, 12:08 PM
Good question. I can't find any info on this animal. One thing I read was that it's dark and nature.

AppieP
07-04-17, 12:21 PM
My opinion is that it most be dark/water. Because they placed the elements as a picture, and the probably written it wrong. And it looks more water than nature if you ask me. It's a new one, so we don't know the breeding time for now.

stellasfairyland
07-04-17, 12:23 PM
I put Jade Kirin and tye-dye tiger together and get a 10 hour breeding time. Let's hope it's shadow Kirin. Fingers crossed.

stellasfairyland
07-04-17, 12:30 PM
I put Jade Kirin and tye-dye tiger together and get a 10 hour breeding time. Let's hope it's shadow Kirin. Fingers crossed.

I sped with gen. It's a planther. �� Sad. Rainbow came as Nature. What a surprise.

gramland
07-04-17, 12:31 PM
In the shop the comments on the Shadow Kirin says *Not Found Through Breeding*.

missKristel
07-04-17, 12:34 PM
In the shop the comments on the Shadow Kirin says *Not Found Through Breeding*.

Usually they make "exeptions" with these kinds of quests. As it says in the quest "Breed Dark and Nature", so it's probably breedable for as long as the quest runs.

tahitii
07-04-17, 01:19 PM
I bet it's a rare animal with the chances of breeding of a Super rare 😒
Also there are so many limited animals at the same time with a Storybook in progress? Why not release a new permanent one?

Eluzyion
07-04-17, 01:19 PM
Shadow Kirin is 8 hours

tahitii
07-04-17, 01:23 PM
Shadow Kirin is 8 hours

What did you use water or nature?

Eluzyion
07-04-17, 01:30 PM
Jade Kirin and sapphire Cthulhu dark+water

Storm8 you tell us to breed dark and nature in the quest which is wrong and gems should be reimbursed, I got it with dark and water like shadow Kirin description actually indicates

tahitii
07-04-17, 01:42 PM
@Eluzyon thank you 🙂
First try is 16 hours 😞

gramland
07-04-17, 01:53 PM
I sped 260 gems using Dark and Nature. Nothing but Planthers and Peamoth. I am angry now. I meant 160 gems.

GreytMom
07-04-17, 03:23 PM
Jade Kirin and sapphire Cthulhu dark+water

Storm8 you tell us to breed dark and nature in the quest which is wrong and gems should be reimbursed, I got it with dark and water like shadow Kirin description actually indicates

You did get one using those elements on this quest, or was it a previous one?
We never got definitative official answers the last time this happened. I REALLY want him.

Got me yet another Aurora Pegasus cooking in the den right now. Even being a super rare this is like my sixth one. I'd share if I could.

GreytMom
07-04-17, 03:27 PM
@Eluzyon thank you ��
First try is 16 hours ��

Aurora Pegasus, so f you don't already have one, it's a good fail!

Eluzyion
07-04-17, 03:29 PM
You did get one using those elements on this quest, or was it a previous one?
We never got definitative official answers the last time this happened. I REALLY want him.

Got me yet another Aurora Pegasus cooking in the den right now. Even being a super rare this is like my sixth one. I'd share if I could.

Yes got it today, Shadow Kirin is new as far as I know.. (Jade Kirin has been around a while) The combination in the quest d/n is wrong, use d/w like the elements that Shadow Kirin is

GreytMom
07-04-17, 03:36 PM
Yes got it today, Shadow Kirin is new as far as I know.. (Jade Kirin has been around a while) The combination in the quest d/n is wrong, use d/w like the elements that Shadow Kirin is

Thanks. Yes, they really need to fix this straight away.

MystiqueRealm
07-04-17, 04:33 PM
I also bred shadow kirin 8 hrs with dark/water

cuted1011
07-04-17, 05:27 PM
Following because now I've bred D+N and saw the D+W in the shop. Not cool S8.

Rynetory2
07-04-17, 05:43 PM
I've flagged this over to them.

mysticalfairy320
07-04-17, 08:21 PM
Thank goodness I listened to u I used dark nature and got nothing I used dark water about 4 times and got it!!! I used jade kirin and beast 8hrs good luck everyone! 37292 37294

Eluzyion
07-04-17, 09:21 PM
Thank goodness I listened to u I used dark nature and got nothing I used dark water about 4 times and got it!!! I used jade kirin and beast 8hrs good luck everyone!

Yay! Yw and congrats!!

missKristel
07-04-17, 11:19 PM
It's also the only D/W animal with 8 hours breeding, right? :)

MystiqueRealm
07-05-17, 03:02 AM
It's also the only D/W animal with 8 hours breeding, right? :)

I think so :)

gramland
07-05-17, 02:02 PM
Finally got 8 hours breeding Skyger and Pearl Peryton.

PikaSquirrel
07-05-17, 02:29 PM
This has been fixed, the hint now says 'Breed Dark and Water'. The text saying it is not available through breeding has also been removed from the animal. If you have any further questions, please submit a ticket to support through the Request Form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

GreytMom
07-05-17, 03:27 PM

Thank you.

LilliDee
07-05-17, 05:47 PM
I got it with Hoppour and Sea Lion if that helps anyone. Now if I can get a Papayak...��

Silverrain1
07-06-17, 10:54 AM
Not having any luck and now I need to get plantlers. Both accounts got plantlers on my first attempt tho. Du can get back to this asap

Silverrain1
07-06-17, 12:57 PM
Think I spent about 100> more gems speed breeding did this. With soooo many chromodiles, I freezel and whatever the 19 hour is. Iv given up

Elspethwood
07-06-17, 03:04 PM
Think I spent about 100> more gems speed breeding did this. With soooo many chromodiles, I freezel and whatever the 19 hour is. Iv given up

The same happened to me! A lot of chromodiles, 1 freezel and one 19 hour. Really frustrating. I'd hate losing this beauty :(

Silverrain1
07-07-17, 12:05 AM
The same happened to me! A lot of chromodiles, 1 freezel and one 19 hour. Really frustrating. I'd hate losing this beauty :(

I know. It's very sad. Hoping to still get it since there's still time but not holding much luck

CuddlePuddlev2
07-07-17, 04:21 PM
People who have gotten the shadow kirin, can you please post your breeding combo? I know it's mostly just luck, but it makes me feel better to follow successful combos :)

Eluzyion
07-07-17, 04:23 PM
People who have gotten the shadow kirin, can you please post your breeding combo? I know it's mostly just luck, but it makes me feel better to follow successful combos :)

Jade Kirin + Sapphire Cthulhu

dexterminate
07-07-17, 04:49 PM
Ummm, I know you guys are saying 8hrs for it.. whats a ten hour dark/water? I have the tye dye tiger and skyger in there. To my knowledge the shortest time for d/w is 11hr chromodile. And I don't think rainbow is actually a breedable thing, let alone at 10hrs.

Eluzyion
07-07-17, 04:54 PM
Ummm, I know you guys are saying 8hrs for it.. whats a ten hour dark/water? I have the tye dye tiger and skyger in there. To my knowledge the shortest time for d/w is 11hr chromodile. And I don't think rainbow is actually a breedable thing, let alone at 10hrs.

I'm guessing planther since rainbow can throw nature (d/n)

dexterminate
07-07-17, 08:13 PM
I'm guessing planther since rainbow can throw nature (d/n)

Ah I did not know that. It is my first rainbow animal, I dont have any crystal animals yet even. Thank you!

littelprincess0313
07-07-17, 09:10 PM
I got it :D
I would love to try for second but I dont have many places in my habitats left and no update in sight....
I used The grand unicorn and this one owl- I dont know the english name sorry...

CuddlePuddlev2
07-07-17, 09:25 PM
Jade Kirin + Sapphire Cthulhu

Thanks Eluzyion. I don't have any of those, lol. Sadly I don't think this is gonna happen for me. I love this animal almost as much as the rainbow ones. I really hope they bring it back soon. Too much going on right now!

CuddlePuddlev2
07-07-17, 09:29 PM
I got it :D
I would love to try for second but I dont have many places in my habitats left and no update in sight....
I used The grand unicorn and this one owl- I dont know the english name sorry...

And thank you littelprincess! I don't think I have those animals either :(

missKristel
07-07-17, 10:07 PM
No luck yet :( I don't think I'll be able to get this one...

Jellybeanjo
07-08-17, 01:06 AM
I tend to stick to the single element animals for these breeding quests. I got it first try with skyger and frostfang.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-08-17, 08:49 AM
I tend to stick to the single element animals for these breeding quests. I got it first try with skyger and frostfang.

Nice, thanks for the tip!

CuddlePuddlev2
07-09-17, 04:58 PM

I know no one likes a braggart, but I seriously have to worst luck breeding and I think the game gods are making up for it right now! I got papayak sitting on the nest and Shadow Kirin cooking in the breeding den...boom! #winning

btw, got shadow kirin as u can see in the pic by breeding Tidal Toucan & Frosty

AppieP
07-09-17, 09:59 PM

I know no one likes a braggart, but I seriously have to worst luck breeding and I think the game gods are making up for it right now! I got papayak sitting on the nest and Shadow Kirin cooking in the breeding den...boom! #winning

Wooooow Congrats. I'm so jealous, how did you do that during the SB and time for breeding. Be prepared for today. You need to have a empty nest and breeding garden.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-09-17, 10:28 PM
Wooooow Congrats. I'm so jealous, how did you do that during the SB and time for breeding. Be prepared for today. You need to have a empty nest and breeding garden.

Tysm :) I know, there was no time, I just got lucky the couple opportunities I had to try for these! And darn you're right, I need the breeding ground open! Prob gonna have to spend a few gems to speed this up...thanks for the reminder!

woodywood2017
07-10-17, 10:02 AM

Wow congrats, cuddle puddle. I'm going to give that combo a try, Iv just managed the cuckoonut in the breeding garden so fingers crossed I'll be able to have another quick go for this next?
Did u say the egg on the picture is papayak? As I have the same egg on my nest at the min and had no idea what it was? I got it from breeding my rainbow dragon and ******s.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-10-17, 12:30 PM
Wow congrats, cuddle puddle. I'm going to give that combo a try, Iv just managed the cuckoonut in the breeding garden so fingers crossed I'll be able to have another quick go for this next?
Did u say the egg on the picture is papayak? As I have the same egg on my nest at the min and had no idea what it was? I got it from breeding my rainbow dragon and ******s.

Yes! That's the Papayak egg! Congrats!

Silverrain1
07-10-17, 03:37 PM
Still trying for this. With no luck tho