PDA

View Full Version : Watering problems

Unregistered
03-17-11, 03:50 AM
I used to be able to quickly tap on 10 spots to water on any given neighbor's farm, go to their wall and post that I'd watered before the system had caught up with the spots I'd selected, and when I returned to the farm after leaving the message, all the selected spots would be watered. With over 250 neighbors to keep happy, this was a huge time saver.

On the last 2 farms I watered this morning, I tapped more than 10 dry crops just in case of a miscount like I've always done. However, when I returned from leaving a message, all 10 watered crops did not take (only 7 on one and 8 on the other), yet I had zero drops left! Now, not only do I have to "accept" the bonus when I visit a neighbor for the first time that day, I have to wait and make sure every single drop took before attempting to leave a message?!?? Are you kidding me??? Please put it back like it was and take away those annoying stars! They block your view and are obviously causing a problem! How infuriating and unfair that we're not getting the water that's being given!

Another increasingly worsening problem is the glitch of being able to water on top of each other. For example, I'd just harvested exactly 9 plum and cherry trees and they needed watered. Three people showed up less that a minute apart from each other (one at 4 seconds after I harvested, one at 8 secs, and the third at 50 secs). Two of them claimed to have watered all 9 and the other one 5. Please explain why 3 people watered a total of 23 drops, yet only 9 trees were watered??