PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow animals

Silverrain1
07-02-17, 12:34 AM
Hey folks, I'm being lazy this morning lol. Can anyone remind me of all the rainbow element animals that we have? These are the ones I can remember. I would look through my forest but iv crashed twice this morning and it's only 8 30am. So I'm playing it safe lol! Your hell us much appreciated!
Rainbow raven
Petal peacock
Lion pride
Piniata puppy
Grand unicorn
Opal octopus
Then the new ones

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 01:13 AM
Hey folks, I'm being lazy this morning lol. Can anyone remind me of all the rainbow element animals that we have? These are the ones I can remember. I would look through my forest but iv crashed twice this morning and it's only 8 30am. So I'm playing it safe lol! Your hell us much appreciated!
Rainbow raven
Petal peacock
Lion pride
Piniata puppy
Grand unicorn
Opal octopus
Then the new ones

Add pinata pony
Pokey Pilot - doesn't look rainbow but is r/earth unless the balloons count for looking "rainbow" lol

Great Danebow looks rainbow but is elec/water lol

Silverrain1
07-02-17, 01:22 AM
Add pinata pony
Pokey Pilot - doesn't look rainbow but is r/earth unless the balloons count for looking "rainbow" lol

Great Danebow looks rainbow but is elec/water lol

I was just coming to post that I missed the pokey pilot, you beat me to it! I have them all then except the pony.
That was an event prize was it not?
I always think the orchid otter is rainbow but it's not lol - it looks bright enough to fit into that category

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 01:26 AM
I was just coming to post that I missed the pokey pilot, you beat me to it! I have them all then except the pony.
That was an event prize was it not?
I always think the orchid otter is rainbow but it's not lol

Pinata pony was in pinata party time LB event ..prize for 1st or 2nd place https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95422-Pinata-Party-Time-Nov-8-2016

Silverrain1
07-02-17, 01:28 AM
Pinata pony was in pinata part time LB event ..prize for 1st or 2nd place

I thought that. Thank you. I think my rainbow animals may be feeling a bit forgotten. They are all very low level with the exception of the rainbow raven who is epic - what a beauty!

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 01:33 AM
I thought that. Thank you. I think my rainbow animals may be feeling a bit forgotten. They are all very low level with the exception of the rainbow raven who is epic - what a beauty!

I use Raven and Grand Uni in arena quite a bit, with lion pride and petal peacock coming in a close second :)

Silverrain1
07-02-17, 01:36 AM
I use Raven and Grand Uni in arena quite a bit, with lion pride and petal peacock coming in a close second :)

My lion pride is new and if I'm being honest I totally forgot about my peacock! I would really like tournaments to have something similar to the breeding den, where you could sort by element, then u cld look for more specific animals rather than just grabbing the first one!

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 01:49 AM
My lion pride is new and if I'm being honest I totally forgot about my peacock! I would really like tournaments to have something similar to the breeding den, where you could sort by element, then u cld look for more specific animals rather than just grabbing the first one!

IMO grand Unicorn is best, with rainbow or gem it rarely fails..better than any other gem hybrid for me :)
Only GU is epic most are lvl 10 due to food but they do just as good, I strongly believe element is key then add in some animals just hit critical more than others..so after many trials I pretty much know which ones I can count on lol

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 02:08 AM
You reminded me, I haven't tested Opal octopus at all, it's so far down on my list I end up using one of the others..curious how well it does now lol I agree I wish element sorting was avail in battle adding at least a specials category for magic, rainbow, birthstone, Valentine etc etc even if those are grouped they would be easier to find

Phoenix406
07-02-17, 02:08 AM
Birthday Bear is another one that *looks* rainbow but isn't. I put him in a habitat with my Pi?ata Puppy.

Silverrain1
07-02-17, 02:15 AM
You reminded me, I haven't tested Opal octopus at all, it's so far down on my list I end up using one of the others..curious how well it does now lol I agree I wish element sorting was avail in battle adding at least a specials category for magic, rainbow, birthstone, Valentine etc etc even if those are grouped they would be easier to find

I just realised what I said, that I have all of these animals except the pony. My main account dsnt have the octopus. Only my second account does. I will use that in battles now to give it a try. I will let u know what u find. I agree, I dnt think level is the key but I enjoy making them epic. I wish there was a higher food yield to continue to do so. I also agree that some animals just give more critical but I think that is finite, my aurora Pegasus was my go to, regardless of anything else the opponent had. It got a critical 95% of the time. Now I dnt use it as it consistently loses. I need to find something to replace it with, some extra luck in tournaments is much needed.

Silverrain1
07-02-17, 02:16 AM
Birthday Bear is another one that *looks* rainbow but isn't. I put him in a habitat with my Pi?ata Puppy.

I agree. I look at him and think rainbow, but it's not. I'm always a little surprised.

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 06:53 AM

Oh yea! Him and Party Animal (with grand unicorn) were in the last bday event right?

taistick31
07-04-17, 11:48 AM
Grand Unicorn
Lion Pride
Opal Octopus
Petal Peacock
Pinata Pony
Pinata Puppy
Pokey Pilot
Rainbow Dragon
Rainbow Raven
******s