PDA

View Full Version : More vibrant colours

luna2cute
06-30-17, 05:54 PM
The first rainbow rapids habitat is bright, colourful and has rainbows! The new rainbow habitat the colourful creek is anything but colourful. The colours are dull, no rainbows and it's not bright and cheery.

likewise with the living island habitat, dull colours and not very eye catching.

I much prefer the brighter more vibrant habitats and animals.

happy with the brilliant birthday animals, they are all colourful and vibrant.

anyone else or is it just me? Hoping to just send some feedback to storm 8 to let them know as I wont be buying any new habitats that aren't happy, bright and well designed, they just look better and feel better.

Phoenix406
06-30-17, 06:05 PM
Hmmm, I hadn't really thought about it, but now that you mention it, the two most recent habitats do seem to have more muted colors. Like you, I like bright, happy colors. Maybe they are trying to make the habitat colors not overshadow the animals?

CuddlePuddlev2
06-30-17, 06:40 PM
The first rainbow rapids habitat is bright, colourful and has rainbows! The new rainbow habitat the colourful creek is anything but colourful. The colours are dull, no rainbows and it's not bright and cheery.

likewise with the living island habitat, dull colours and not very eye catching.

I much prefer the brighter more vibrant habitats and animals.

happy with the brilliant birthday animals, they are all colourful and vibrant.

anyone else or is it just me? Hoping to just send some feedback to storm 8 to let them know as I wont be buying any new habitats that aren't happy, bright and well designed, they just look better and feel better.

Hell yes! I posted something similar just a few days ago about wanting more colorful animals, but it applies to habitats as well. The new rainbow storybook creatures are ****in it!!!

luna2cute
06-30-17, 09:53 PM
Animals too, yes agreed!

mysticalfairy320
07-01-17, 07:56 PM
I couldn't see the habitat fully bc it was gray bc I had a habitat cap of course I had to delete another habitat I bought with gems and for this sad sappy looking habitat it's so dull what the heck? They need to fix it, it looks horrible next to my other 2 rainbow habitats!

tahitii
07-10-17, 03:11 AM
Im agree with everyone else, I don't like the dull green they used for the last two habitats :( I bought the Living Island only because I liked the turtle shape but I decided to pass over the Colorful Creek :( I hope our feedback will be useful for the upcoming updates ;)

luna2cute
09-01-17, 06:39 PM
Latest habitat for the storybook with Lancelot etc is still dull. I wish it was brighter and I would purchase it but it's dilute and pale, not nearly as colourful and bright as it could be.

can we please have the brightly coloured vibrant habitats back pretty please?

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-09-17, 11:30 PM
Is this Storm8's Blue Period? I kinda dislike habitats that are not too bright and colourful, they hurt my eyes. But when they are muted and gray they seem sad and gloomy. I want the habitats to be almost realistic, but still vibrant and colourful.

luna2cute
09-21-17, 02:52 AM
Is this Storm8's Blue Period? I kinda dislike habitats that are not too bright and colourful, they hurt my eyes. But when they are muted and gray they seem sad and gloomy. I want the habitats to be almost realistic, but still vibrant and colourful.

Thanks for agreeing with me!

Elspethwood
09-21-17, 12:40 PM
I fully agree with you!!! I can't stand all these animals with faded colours.