PDA

View Full Version : STORYBOOK: Brilliant Birthday - 2017 Jul 1 (POLL ADDED)

Pages : [1] 2

AuroraLava
06-30-17, 12:40 PM
New Storybook about to start soon.

The animals are pretty with all those colors.

Here are the animals:

Tie-Dye Tiger

******s

Rainbow dragon

Thanks to Eluzyion for steps in post #2.

Ch 1 (3)

1. Feed ANY animal 5x (10)
2. Plant 6 mana banana (12)
3. Harvest 6 mana banana (12)
REWARD: RUNES 5
(5g skip)

Ch 2 (3)

1. Feed ANY animal 8x (16)
2. Plant 3 Mystic Mango (32)
3. Collect 1 blue stone from MINE (12)
REWARD: TYE DYE TIGER R/W 7 hour incubation/
(10g skip)

Ch 3 (3)

1. Raise Tye Dye Tiger to lvl 3 (7)
2. Collect red leaves by HARVESTING 32 (32)
3. Collect yellow cones by EVOLVING 6x (12)
REWARD : 5000 FOOD
(15g skip)

Ch 4. (4) (Ty Vitale)

1. EVOLVE Tye Dye Tiger to lvl 4 (12)
2. START BREEDING with an ARMORDILLO (25)
3. Collect red leaves by HARVESTING 50 (50)
Win a Birthday Cake Birthday Cake from G.I. Joey in the Arena! (Skip: 20) (collect from Rd.3 of Tournament)
Prize: 12,000 Coins

ch 5 (4)

1. Raise Tye Dye to lvl 7 (40)
2. Collect yellow cones EVOLVING 8 (16)
3. Hatch ANY animal 1x (30)
4. Collect 1 blue stone from MINE (12)
REWARD: 3 COOL FLOWERS
(25)

Ch 6 (4)

1. Collect red leaves HARVESTING 60 (60)
2. HATCH A PLANTLERS EARTH/NATURE 9 hours (50)
3. Raise Tye Dye to lvl 11 (75)
4. Plant ANY crop 6x (18)
REWARD : 7500 FOOD
(30)

Ch 7. (4)

1. Raise Tye Dye to 13 (175)
2. Collect yellow cones EVOLVING 6 (24)
3. BREED with Tye Dye Tiger (25)
4. Collect 3 blue stones in MINE (12)
REWARD: ******S R/N 8 hr incubation/8 evolve I think
(35)

Ch8 (4)

1. HATCH ******S (25)
2. BREED Tye Dye Tiger with VOLCAMEL (75)
3. Collect red leaves HARVESTING 60 (120)
4. Raise ******S to lvl 5 (20)
REWARD: 1 WARM FLOWERS
(45)

CH 9 (4)

1. Raise ******S to lvl 10 (100)
2. START BREEDING Tye Dye with PLANTLERS (75)
3. Raise Tye Dye Tiger to lvl 15 (175)
4. Win 3 Birthday Cakes from GI JOEY in Arena (60)
REWARD: 10 RUNES
(50)

Ch 10 (5)

1. HARVEST 6 mana banana (12)
2. Raise ******S to lvl 12 (175)
3. Collect yellow cones from EVOLVING 12 (36)
4. Collect 5 blue stones from MINE (60)
5. Win Birthday Cakes from GI JOEY in Arena - you should have 3/5 so two more (round 30 will be last for SB)
REWARD: RAINBOW DRAGON R/F 19hr/19hr

BONUS BREED ******S TO RAINBOW DRAGON FOR GRAND UNICORN - DURING EVENT TIME

************************************************** *****************************
Here's the story....I always like to read them:

-Third birthdays are very important. Some say they are fifty percent more important than second birthdays. And it was the thought that filled that mind of the Tye-Dye Tiger. Last year's birthday had been such an event - with lions and tigers and bear-shaped balloons. How could this year's live up to it, much less be half again as good?

-"Perhaps we could have a destination birthday party," thought the Tye-Dye Tiger. "Everyone loves a good destination. But where would we go? And how would people know how to get there?" Clearly this would involve some planning.

-There was a stream nearby. "Everyone likes a nice beach party!" thought the Tye-Dye Tiger. "Although... the water is rather cold this time of year. I would hate for anyone to catch a cold." Indeed, nothing ruins a party quicker than a runny nose.

-"If only there were someone I could consult," said the Tiger as she walked through the forest. "Some kind of expert on partying. Some sort of...party animal" Suddenly, the Tye-Dye Tiger knew exactly the creature to ask.

-******s the Zebra was grazing in a beautiful meadow when his friend the Tye-Dye Tiger came pouncing up. "Would you say that you are a party animal?" asked the Tiger. The zebra nodded. "Would you say that you are a *birthday* party animal?" the Tiger asked. The zebra nodded. "Yes, in fact I was once mistaken for a pi?ata!"

-The Tiger and her friend began to plan a destination for the Forest's third birthday party! The zebra was a virtual encyclopedia of party knowledge. Soon they had more ideas than they knew what to do with. "Goodness," said the Tiger. "I had no idea partying was such hard work."

-

-"Should we have our rainbow party at the beginning of the rainbow or under the rainbow or at the end of the rainbow?" asked the Tye-Dyed Tiger. The zebra thought for a moment. "The end of the rainbow," said ******s. "After all, it is a destination birthday party." The tiger could not argue with that logic.

-And so the two set about leaving clues across the forest to lead their friends to the end of the rainbow. There were streamers in trees and painted rocks by the river and trails of gifts. Soon all sorts of creatures began finding their way to the party: Pyro Pony, Party Animal, even the Grand Unicorn...the whole crew was there!

What will they find at the end of the rainbow? Treasure? Leprechauns? A tiger-eating troll? Piles of gifts? We'll soon find out!
-

Eluzyion
06-30-17, 12:55 PM
Do tournament, round 3 gives bday cake that I'm sure will be needed for storybook :)
*if all the g.i. Joeys in the tournament give cake, it's rounds 3, 8, 15, 22, 30 & 48 (we will probably be forced to go to 30 for storybook cakes) guessing..I have not completed tournament- CONFIRMED DO THROUGH ROUND 30

Ch 1 (3)

REWARD: RUNES 10 I think CORRECTION ITS 5 RUNES
(5g skip)

Ch 2 (3)

REWARD: TYE DYE TIGER R/W 7 hour incubation/7 hour evolution
(10g skip)

Ch 3 (3)

2. Collect red leaves by HARVESTING 32 (32) 1.5/hour 5hr gets 7, 8hr gets 12
(15g skip)

Ch 4. (4) (Ty Vitale)

4. IT SAID THERE WERE 4 STEPS BUT I GOT REWARD AFTER #3
(20)

ch 5 (4)

(25)

Ch 6 (4)

(30)

Ch 7. (4)

REWARD: ******S R/N 8 hr incubation/8 evolve
(35)

Ch8 (4)

1. HATCH ******S (25)
(45)

CH 9 (4)

(50)

Ch 10 (5)

5. Win Birthday Cakes from GI JOEY in Arena - you should have 3/5 so two more (round 30 will be last for SB)

judyandthecat
06-30-17, 12:56 PM
I started:
In love with the tie dye tiger
Really happy to see it is the first prize

Wonder what we will have to breed

AuroraLava
06-30-17, 12:57 PM
Ch 1 (3)

REWARD: RUNES 10 I think
(5g skip)

Ch 2 (3)

REWARD: TYE DYE TIGER R/W 7 hour incubation/
(10g skip)

Ch 3 (3)

2. Collect red leaves by HARVESTING 32 (32)

Thanks for starting this and putting in the steps!!!

Eluzyion
06-30-17, 12:59 PM
Thanks for starting this and putting in the steps!!!

You're welcome, good luck! :)

mysticalfairy320
06-30-17, 01:08 PM
I need the habitat cap raised how do u expect me to keep playing i'm maxed out i can't expand anymore or buy new habitats without selling the ones i paid for!!!!!!

Clark_Wayne
06-30-17, 01:08 PM
TIP : you don't need to breed ******s with rainbow dragon ! you hatch the rainbow dragon, you breed ******s with any other animal and you get Grand Unicorn ;)
if you don't have free nest , the grand unicorn goes in the storage ;)
(i just did this way !)

i'm taking a break with posting chapters ;) but if you need infos, let me know : i will try to find

tie-dye egg 37281

******s egg 37338

rainbow dragon egg 37388

judyandthecat
06-30-17, 01:17 PM
i'm taking a break with posting chapters ;) but if you need infos, let me know : i will try to find

Haha what do I need to breed...roost empty

I usually need a lot of tries for whatever we have to breed

Cranlink14606
06-30-17, 01:49 PM
Looks like we are going to have to collect from tournament again. Round 3 prize is a slice of cake in addition to coins.

judyandthecat
06-30-17, 01:55 PM
Looks like we are going to have to collect from tournament again. Round 3 prize is a slice of cake in addition to coins.

Thank you I had gi joey in storage so will go start the tournament

kinetikos
06-30-17, 03:29 PM

I usually like when the storybook is linked with a tournament, but not when the tournament animal is a re-release. Where is the fun in that? Does anyone know how far in the tournament we need to get and how many gems to skip those sections?

Eluzyion
06-30-17, 03:43 PM
I usually like when the storybook is linked with a tournament, but not when the tournament animal is a re-release. Where is the fun in that? Does anyone know how far in the tournament we need to get and how many gems to skip those sections?

I guessed in post 2 since GI Joey is in rounds 3 8 15 22 30 and 48 that we have to go to 30... I'm hating to have to do a tournament that I already have the animal :/

Clark_Wayne
06-30-17, 03:51 PM
I guessed in post 2 since GI Joey is in rounds 3 8 15 22 30 and 48 that we have to go to 30... I'm hating to have to do a tournament that I already have the animal :/
me too ;)

CuddlePuddlev2
06-30-17, 03:54 PM
Can an admin tell us what time this event auto-starts? And for anyone: do I need to start the storybook event to start collecting birthday cakes from the tourney?

So in love with these animals btw...so cute...ready & willing to spend a lot of gems on this one. Will sell my soul if needed.

Eluzyion
06-30-17, 03:57 PM
Can an admin tell us what time this event auto-starts? And for anyone: do I need to start the storybook event to start collecting birthday cakes from the tourney?

It normally auto starts on Sunday and no you can battle it'll count when you do storybook

CuddlePuddlev2
06-30-17, 04:00 PM
It normally auto starts on Sunday and no you can battle it'll count when you do storybook

thank you for the super quick reply!

Eluzyion
06-30-17, 04:08 PM
You'll get a million different opinions on this lol I've used an animal 3 times in a row in tourney with success but I'm of the opinion that some animals have a higher success rate and it doesn't matter the rarity or lvl, I've got lvl 9 and 10s that do better than some of my ultra rare 15s so test it and do what feels right to you :)

Some just hit critical more often than others, the more you use different ones the more you'll see which of yours are best for battle crew

MystiqueRealm
06-30-17, 04:19 PM
You'll get a million different opinions on this lol I've used an animal 3 times in a row in tourney with success but I'm of the opinion that some animals have a higher success rate and it doesn't matter the rarity or lvl, I've got lvl 9 and 10s that do better than some of my ultra rare 15s so test it and do what feels right to you :)

Some just hit critical more often than others, the more you use different ones the more you'll see which of yours are best for battle crew

I agree I've used the same animal in the first 3 rounds so far and got critical each time

ourissa
06-30-17, 04:20 PM
The reward for the ch 1 are only 5 runes

Eluzyion
06-30-17, 04:20 PM
The reward for the ch 1 are only 5 runes

I already changed it but Ty! :)

poofyena
06-30-17, 04:52 PM
Oh man i love these animals! Sb looks ok so far so I'm betting theres a super rare breeding or something tough coming up in further chapters. These animals are just so pretty! First time in a long time I've loved all the animals.
Not loving having to do a tourney alongside, mostly because I'm only on round 4 and have lost more times than I've won so I'm a bit worried I'll struggle with this one.

GreytMom
06-30-17, 06:11 PM
So in love with these animals btw...so cute...ready & willing to spend a lot of gems on this one. Will sell my soul if needed.

I am with you, CuddlePuddle, these are my favorite animals since I started playing! Glad I just took advantage of a gem sale the other day.
Shout out to the S8 designers!

topmom952
06-30-17, 06:18 PM

Is the slice of cake supposed to be in our storage? Because I can't find it. Thanks

CuddlePuddlev2
06-30-17, 06:36 PM
Is the slice of cake supposed to be in our storage? Because I can't find it. Thanks

they don't show up in your storage, but if it says you won it, you have it and will get credit for it

CuddlePuddlev2
06-30-17, 06:44 PM

Yeah, guess I just have to experiment with mine...thanks Eluzyion!

willjardell2003
06-30-17, 06:49 PM
the dye tiger is rainbow animal right?
Don't use gems to skip chapter guys. Then you will have towait for over a day for next chapter

ivymae00
06-30-17, 07:03 PM
I'm assuming this is based off of the last storybook, where a few of us ended up *****ed because we had more than enough explosives to get all of the prizes in the mine, but somehow only finished with 4 out of 5. ANYWAYS, hoping this time it will be better!

luna2cute
06-30-17, 07:06 PM
Animals are beautiful, vibrant, colourful and happy looking, love them!

willjardell2003
06-30-17, 09:15 PM
Can those new animaks be used to breed? 4 examoles: can I breed the rainbow dragonwwith crystal unicorn? Breed them together can hatch some legendary and fire combinationanimals easily ( like garnet griffin, jasper dragon, ruby razorback,...), hope those rainbow animals can be used to breed

epinederose
06-30-17, 11:46 PM
Heyyyyalllllll

@ AuroraLava and Eluzyion
thank you for posting the steps !!!! big big help !!!!

good luck to all

ivymae00
07-01-17, 12:16 AM
Just tried to find the blue stone or whatever for chapter two, no luck. Went in with two explosives, and came out with three runes and food 🙃

Rynetory2
07-01-17, 01:21 AM

I've reported this issue in.

Eluzyion
07-01-17, 02:07 AM
The cakes don't show in inventory but they count when they're needed

Eluzyion
07-01-17, 02:10 AM
Just tried to find the blue stone or whatever for chapter two, no luck. Went in with two explosives, and came out with three runes and food ��

It's random, keep mining til you get one ;)

Eluzyion
07-01-17, 02:18 AM
I finished the storybook but short on time will update post 2 as soon as I can..here's a quick heads up!

Tye dye will be lvld to 15, ******s to 12
In ch 6 you will be hatching a PLANTLERS
In ch 8 you will be breeding Tye dye to VOLCAMEL (don't start early the start breeding is needed)
In ch 9 you will be breeding Tye dye to PLANTERS (don't do it til it asks again)
CH 9 needs first 3 bday cakes rounds 3, 8, 15
Ch 10 you'll need two more bday cakes to ttl 5, rounds 22 & 30 in arena from GI Joey

AppieP
07-01-17, 02:41 AM
I finished the storybook but short on time will update post 2 as soon as I can..here's a quick heads up!

In ch 8 you will be breeding Tye dye to VOLCAMEL (don't start early the start breeding is needed)
In ch 9 you will be breeding Tye dye to PLANTERS (don't do it til it asks again)
Ch 10 you'll need two more bday cakes to ttl 5, rounds 22 & 30 in arena from GI Joey

WOW already finished? Great job. Im always curious about how many gems did you spent for skipping all the chapters and maby some task in the chapters.

willjardell2003
07-01-17, 02:47 AM

Thx u very much for your spoil. How can you finish it quickly like that? This SB is so easy, I will try hard in the tournament to take the rainbow dragon home😘😘😘

judyandthecat
07-01-17, 03:04 AM

Thank You Thank You
I had sold my armadillo but because of your post I was lucky enough to breed one on the first try.
And now trying for plantler and I have a volcamel in the forest

Round 30.....I know the goal
Again thank you.

poofyena
07-01-17, 05:57 AM

Thank you for posting these! So helpful to know what we are up against.

I am annoyed. My Volcamel seems to have vanished! I just went to throw it in the evo flower as the little baby camel has been hopping around my forest for weeks waiting it's turn to grow up but nope. No Volcamel in it's habitat anymore.
Second time this has happened to me in a SB. Last time it was the Rainguin. I'll have to get breeding ASAP for a new one.

ginger2626
07-01-17, 07:43 AM
Thank you for posting these! So helpful to know what we are up against.

I am annoyed. My Volcamel seems to have vanished! I just went to throw it in the evo flower as the little baby camel has been hopping around my forest for weeks waiting it's turn to grow up but nope. No Volcamel in it's habitat anymore.
Second time this has happened to me in a SB. Last time it was the Rainguin. I'll have to get breeding ASAP for a new one.

Coincidence? My volcamels have also disappeared on BOTH of my games! Looks like S8 has found a new way to make players spend gold :(

tahitii
07-01-17, 08:00 AM
Thanks so much Eluzyon for your help 🙂
I hate the fact we have to breed with a specific animal and for this reason I have to keep in my forest animals I don't like such as Volcamel and armordillo 😒

poofyena
07-01-17, 10:08 AM
Coincidence? My volcamels have also disappeared on BOTH of my games! Looks like S8 has found a new way to make players spend gold :(

Oh no I'm sorry yours have gone to! I did wonder for a moment if I was just going mad but two SB events in a row...is just not right.

delilahwinchester
07-01-17, 10:44 AM
Hi!
I dunno if its just me but i have this bug.. I cant hatch my tye dye, because its blacked out and itsays that its goal or something. The animals arent at the shop either. Is this a bug? Or ill be able to hatch it later? Pls help me i really want these animals :c

MauiLady7
07-01-17, 11:47 AM
Hi!
I dunno if its just me but i have this bug.. I cant hatch my tye dye, because its blacked out and itsays that its goal or something. The animals arent at the shop either. Is this a bug? Or ill be able to hatch it later? Pls help me i really want these animals :c

Try rebooting your iPad or your phone! That usually does the trick when there's a glitch! Good luck!

Same with the disappearing volcamels!

Alohatami
07-01-17, 11:53 AM
I somehow just accidentally started my storybook (I was wanting to wait until it autostarted tomorrow). But at the same time, another goal popped up to get a rainbow unicorn. However, it requires finishing the storybook to get the dragon, and then breeding the dragon with ******s. THE TIMER ON THIS GOAL IS LESS THAN THE TIMER ON THE STORYBOOK! How can they do that to us? I don't see how anyone will be able to get the dragon, hatch it, and evolve it to breedable age to complete this goal without spending gems. :(

Clark_Wayne
07-01-17, 11:58 AM

missKristel
07-01-17, 12:04 PM
But the Storybook lasts 9 days and so does this quest to get the pony...? So if we don't spend gems to finish the Storybook early, we won't have a chance of getting that pony?

farmday0123
07-01-17, 12:11 PM

I dont have it either, too many anymsls with small land and no allowance storage, oh hope we all have times to breed it

poofyena
07-01-17, 12:36 PM
I somehow just accidentally started my storybook (I was wanting to wait until it autostarted tomorrow). But at the same time, another goal popped up to get a rainbow unicorn. However, it requires finishing the storybook to get the dragon, and then breeding the dragon with ******s. THE TIMER ON THIS GOAL IS LESS THAN THE TIMER ON THE STORYBOOK! How can they do that to us? I don't see how anyone will be able to get the dragon, hatch it, and evolve it to breedable age to complete this goal without spending gems. :(

I think it's auto started today as my game has just done the same thing and I know i didn't press the storybook. Bit frustrating about the Unicorn, they aren't giving us any wiggle room there.

hugpete
07-01-17, 12:41 PM
But at the same time, another goal popped up to get a rainbow unicorn. However, it requires finishing the storybook to get the dragon, and then breeding the dragon with ******s. THE TIMER ON THIS GOAL IS LESS THAN THE TIMER ON THE STORYBOOK!

RIGHT!?!?!? Sad about that as I have no rainbows yet.

GC5410
07-01-17, 01:22 PM
Is the unicorn, that you get from the extra goals for breeding these new storybook prizes, just the Grand Unicorn that I already have or is it different?

GC5410
07-01-17, 01:23 PM

I think it's auto started today as my game has just done the same thing and I know i didn't press the storybook. Bit frustrating about the Unicorn, they aren't giving us any wiggle room there.

Mine randomly autostarted today too. It wasn't me that pressed anything :(

luna2cute
07-01-17, 01:58 PM
I'm not pleased about the grand unicorn quest either.

I've been waiting quite a while to have an opportunity at the grand rainbow unicorn (my favourite!) but now how can we get it without spending a ton of gems?

It is impossible to finish the storybook, evolve the dragon and then breed it before the timer runs out.

Come on and at least give us a fighting chance, impossible leads to quitting. Possible leads to more gem sales and happy players.

Extend it it by a couple days so it's at least possible then we all might spend some gems to speed evolve the dragon. But to have to speed breed, speed evolve and then speed breed again...not happening.

MyLipsAreSealed
07-01-17, 02:48 PM
Just wanted to give a heads up about feeding schedules for those who might be low on food reserves (like me). This storybook seems to be an close copy of Forever Lost.

Tye-Dye Tiger
Schedule "C" is incorrect
It is actually Schedule "D"
96,660 food needed to reach level 15

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92367-Food-schedule

Thanks to everyone who has posted so much helpful info. Newbies like me greatly benefit, and hopefully I'll win this rainbow dragon for my kid...

luna2cute
07-01-17, 02:51 PM
Just wanted to give a heads up about feeding schedules for those who might be low on food reserves (like me). This storybook seems to be an exact copy of Forever Lost.

Thanks to everyone who has posted so much helpful info. Newbies like me greatly benefit, and hopefully I'll win this rainbow dragon for my kid...

For your kid? Or for the kid in you? ;)

MyLipsAreSealed
07-01-17, 02:58 PM
Lol busted! My kid said the same thing ;)

CuddlePuddlev2
07-01-17, 03:26 PM
Sorry...this is in response to Eluzyion's steps...

tysm...you are an angel! thank dog i just bred my first volcamel...just took the egg off the nest! do you happen to remember if there are any very long wait times between chapters (like longer than 14hrs) so I can evolve him to level 4?

CuddlePuddlev2
07-01-17, 03:29 PM
anyone know what the wait time is between ch 2 & ch 3?

CuddlePuddlev2
07-01-17, 03:41 PM
Just wanted to give a heads up about feeding schedules for those who might be low on food reserves (like me). This storybook seems to be an exact copy of Forever Lost.

Tye-Dye Tiger
Schedule "C"
44,330 food needed to reach level 15

******s
Schedule "D"
36,660 food to reach level 12

Wow, thank you, that was a wakeup call. i better stop living my life & producing food then! 30 second food for hours, here we go...

Eluzyion
07-01-17, 03:51 PM
ALL STEPS NOW POSTED IN POST #2!

Good luck everyone! Ps I think it auto started early because they added the grand Unicorn bonus mission

Rainbow dragon is 19hr incubation/19 hr evolve

Eluzyion
07-01-17, 04:07 PM
Is the unicorn, that you get from the extra goals for breeding these new storybook prizes, just the Grand Unicorn that I already have or is it different?

Same one :)

CuddlePuddlev2
07-01-17, 04:12 PM
ALL STEPS NOW POSTED IN POST #2!

Good luck everyone! Ps I think it auto started early because they added the grand Unicorn bonus mission

Rainbow dragon is 19hr incubation/19 hr evolve

thank you! ur awesome

Eluzyion
07-01-17, 04:13 PM
Sorry...this is in response to Eluzyion's steps...

tysm...you are an angel! thank dog i just bred my first volcamel...just took the egg off the nest! do you happen to remember if there are any very long wait times between chapters (like longer than 14hrs) so I can evolve him to level 4?

The wait times are the same, if you fall behind it automatically goes to next day.. So from 12am pdt-12am pdt is one day depending on when you start your "day" is how long you have that day..if you go ahead 1 you can use gems to skip forward but you'll have a 2 day wait (time to get VOLCAMEL ready) make sense?

CuddlePuddlev2
07-01-17, 04:16 PM
The wait times are the same, if you fall behind it automatically goes to next day.. So from 12am pdt-12am pdt is one day depending on when you start your "day" is how long you have that day..if you go ahead 1 you can use gems to skip forward but you'll have a 2 day wait (time to get VOLCAMEL ready) make sense?

Ohhh, I get it now, yep. thanks!

Clark_Wayne
07-01-17, 05:01 PM
Do tournament, round 3 gives bday cake that I'm sure will be needed for storybook :)
*if all the g.i. Joeys in the tournament give cake, it's rounds 3, 8, 15, 22, 30 & 48 (we will probably be forced to go to 30 for storybook cakes) guessing..I have not completed tournament- CONFIRMED DO THROUGH ROUND 30

Ch 1 (3)

REWARD: RUNES 10 I think CORRECTION ITS 5 RUNES
(5g skip)

Ch 2 (3)

REWARD: TYE DYE TIGER R/W 7 hour incubation/7 hour evolution
(10g skip)

Ch 3 (3)

2. Collect red leaves by HARVESTING 32 (32) 1.5/hour 5hr gets 7, 8hr gets 12
(15g skip)

Ch 4. (4) (Ty Vitale)

4. IT SAID THERE WERE 4 STEPS BUT I GOT REWARD AFTER #3
(20)

ch 5 (4)

(25)

Ch 6 (4)

(30)

Ch 7. (4)

REWARD: ******S R/N 8 hr incubation/8 evolve I think
(35)

Ch8 (4)

1. HATCH ******S (25)
(45)

CH 9 (4)

(50)

Ch 10 (5)

thx ;) looks like this storybook will be a "piece of cake", except for the pieces of cake ;)

Eluzyion
07-01-17, 05:30 PM
thx ;) looks like this storybook will be a "piece of cake", except for the pieces of cake ;)

Besides the 14 hour plantler fails lol

Eluzyion
07-01-17, 05:31 PM
Just a reminder, if you want Grand Unicorn in storage, make sure your nests are full when you breed ******s to rainbow dragon :)

GreytMom
07-01-17, 05:38 PM
Wow, thank you, that was a wakeup call. i better stop living my life & producing food then! 30 second food for hours, here we go...

Life? Not when there's a tournament ;-)
Those 30 second crops add up fast, just do it for a bit before you fall asleep. My trick - slip off to the restroom every hour while you're at your picnics or wherever and do a quick harvest-plant-battle session from your phone. Except once my sister and I caught each other in the garage to do tournaments on our respective games, but at least we know we're not alone in our game addictions.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-01-17, 05:46 PM
Those 30 second crops add up fast, just do it for a bit before you fall asleep. My trick - slip off to the restroom every hour while you're at your picnics or wherever and do a quick harvest-plant-battle session from your phone. Except once my sister and I caught each other in the garage to do tournaments on our respective games, but at least we know we're not alone in our game addictions.

hahaha, i find gaming addiction is very pervasive these days...i've got a few family members addicted as well. And thx for the tip, the 30 sec food does make a lot of food! I get a little less than 4000 per hour, so even a 10min sesh can give you 650 food. Drives you mad, but it's worth it for events like this...imo.

MystiqueRealm
07-01-17, 05:51 PM
Besides the 14 hour plantler fails lol

Just got a 2nd 14 hour fail trying for plantlers :(

Eluzyion
07-01-17, 05:55 PM

Lol! I don't have time for lots of 30sec food, I do 1 hr charm cherries in the day and 5 hour nexus nuts at night but if you have time and need food quick the 30sec one can sure help!

JustKay
07-01-17, 06:26 PM
the goals on this story book seem pretty achieveable. am going to try for it even though i already have grand unicorn

lowborn
07-01-17, 08:11 PM
I'm super excited that the Grand Unicorn is available but it has a nine day time limit but requires a final prize of a ten day storybook to be raised to at least level 4 to be breedable. How is this even possible without spending gems?!?!? That's frustrating.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-01-17, 08:22 PM
Just a reminder, if you want Grand Unicorn in storage, make sure your nests are full when you breed ******s to rainbow dragon :)

Why do your nests have to be full? sorry i'm a noob!

Cranlink14606
07-01-17, 08:56 PM
I think since it says just to breed them that if your nest is full it will automatically go to storage. That is the way the swans did for me last time. I put the 2 in to breed and bred immediately didn't have to wait. If nest is empty it goes there and have to wait for it to hatch. I don't have room to put out right now so I need mine to go to storage.

haku8cafe
07-01-17, 09:37 PM
TY so much S8 for bringing back the Rainbow Unicorn RU :)

I always remember my first SB is the RU when I was eligible lvl enough to start this SB & I only have less than 2days to complete all the task miss that

Magilou
07-01-17, 10:14 PM
Yes, I noticed the same thing. I'm glad someone posted it, I tried contacting support from in-game but it wouldn't send. I'm hoping it might just be a mistake. I'd love to have that unicorn!

missKristel
07-01-17, 10:43 PM
They probably want us to spend more gems (Read: money) ... :(

I hope they made a mistake about the time limit.
With the previous Storybook the time limit for the Swans was a lot more...

CuddlePuddlev2
07-01-17, 10:52 PM
I think since it says just to breed them that if your nest is full it will automatically go to storage. That is the way the swans did for me last time. I put the 2 in to breed and bred immediately didn't have to wait. If nest is empty it goes there and have to wait for it to hatch. I don't have room to put out right now so I need mine to go to storage.

Ah, I see...thanks. I think you're my nbr in the game btw :)

willjardell2003
07-01-17, 10:59 PM
Wait, we have to hatch the dragon, and when the SB stop, the grand unicorn will dissapear too? How difficult to get the grand unicorn?? Or we have to use gems to skip chapter to finish and take the dragon as quick as possible, then breed with the ******s?

willjardell2003
07-01-17, 11:06 PM
I want the grand unicorn so bad but it seems to be impossible to get it. The time the SB end is the time the grand unicorn end too. We can't have much time unless we spend gems to skip chapters. After getting the dragon's egg, we have to hatch and evolve it in order to use it to breed. It may take a really long time to evolve and hatch the dragon. But I can only get the dragon at the last day of the SB, wat do I do? I want the grand unicorn so bad

Silverrain1
07-02-17, 12:23 AM
Lol, it makes me laugh that when you are not on a step that requires you to find a blue stone in the mine, I find one with every rune! (I had 15 bombs, I had to use them) yet when your on that step it takes more than one attempt lol.
Anyway, I found the one that was needed and am now doing my last expansion. So my bombs and runes are gonna start going to waste 😟

CuddlePuddlev2
07-02-17, 12:57 AM
I want the grand unicorn so bad but it seems to be impossible to get it. The time the SB end is the time the grand unicorn end too. We can't have much time unless we spend gems to skip chapters. After getting the dragon's egg, we have to hatch and evolve it in order to use it to breed. It may take a really long time to evolve and hatch the dragon. But I can only get the dragon at the last day of the SB, wat do I do? I want the grand unicorn so bad

I want him too! And yes, you're right, you're going to have to spend gems to skip to do all this in time. I don't know if that was a mistake on S8's part or intentional, but it's impossible to get the unicorn without gems.

I have a question for all - does anyone know if we have to keep breeding ******s & Rainbow Dragon until we happen to get Grand Uni? Or do we just breed them once and get the Grand Uni?

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 12:59 AM
I want him too! And yes, you're right, you're going to have to spend gems to skip to do all this in time. I don't know if that was a mistake on S8's part or intentional, but it's impossible to get the unicorn without gems.

I have a question for all - does anyone know if we have to keep breeding ******s & Rainbow Dragon until we happen to get Grand Uni? Or do we just breed them once and get the Grand Uni?

Once you breed ******s and rainbow dragon you get it immediately :) (you are not breeding for the grand uni just breeding once for the bonus reward)

CuddlePuddlev2
07-02-17, 01:16 AM
awesome @Eluzyion...i am willing to spend gems on that then...i guess

CuddlePuddlev2
07-02-17, 01:18 AM
Sorry, another question Eluzyion you probably know this, in chap 3 when it says collect 6 cones from evolving, it's per evolution, not by time, right? So i could evolve 6 Pyro Ponies and get 6 cones?

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 01:20 AM
Sorry, another question Eluzyion you probably know this, in chap 3 when it says collect 6 cones from evolving, it's per evolution, not by time, right? So i could evolve 6 Pyro Ponies and get 6 cones?

It's by the hour not the number of animals you evolve

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 01:22 AM
awesome @Eluzyion...i am willing to spend gems on that then...i guess

If you don't have one its a great one to get, grand uni is not only beautiful, but it's a beast in the arena ;)

CuddlePuddlev2
07-02-17, 01:26 AM
Oh good to know! will def get him then, and thanks for the info about evolving.

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 01:30 AM
Oh good to know! will def get him then, and thanks for the info about evolving.

You're welcome :) grand unicorn is Rainbow/gem :) so a great gem hybrid, I love it!

AppieP
07-02-17, 01:33 AM
Too bad I just spent my gems on other stuff like habitats, not willing to get anymore gems only at the end of the month. Something I just make a deal with myself and my wife;)
Maby I need to safe my gems for something like the GU. Like a said too bad, will not thinking about it any longer.

luna2cute
07-02-17, 02:10 AM
Can a moderator send a message to storm 8 and request a few extra hours to get the unicorn?

Please?? :)

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 02:15 AM
Just posting this info for mods in case they ask devs about this.. Rainbow Dragon - final prize in SB (needed to breed with ******s to get the Grand Uni) is 19 hour incubation and 19 hour evolution times.. So would be impossible for most to get with SB and grand Uni mission ending at the same time :) I don't have the exact ending times because I'm done with both but from what ppl are saying there isn't enough time to get the dragon, hatch him, evolve him and breed before time is up :)

Silverrain1
07-02-17, 02:23 AM
Chapter 2 done in about 5 mins, so I have all day to collect food, just ashame that 3 of my farms are taken up with mangoes. Oh well, I'm not to concerned. I have a decent amount of food and 3 grand farms left to do cherries on. Plus my bunny rabbit giving me extra pieces of food. Then whatever I get in the mine to keep my bombs going over 15.
I might try for plantlers, I have 4 nests so keeping it won't be a problem, but I'm trying for friar duck with no luck!

willjardell2003
07-02-17, 02:35 AM
anyone know what the wait time is between ch 2 & ch 3?
Well, the time between every chapter are different. The new chapter always come in the new day (the game's hour, maybe gmt+0)
Sometimes u may wait for over a day if you skip the time to wait for the next chapter. Sometime you don't need to wait for chapters if you do some chapter lately

willjardell2003
07-02-17, 02:41 AM
Once you breed ******s and rainbow dragon you get it immediately :) (you are not breeding for the grand uni just breeding once for the bonus reward)

But I'm still wondered why the last SB we have to breed lost crow and peter panda many times but no swan princess. In this event, are you sure teamlava fix that problem???? And do u know the Breeding hatching and evolve time of the rainbow dragon and grand unicorn??

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 02:53 AM
But I'm still wondered why the last SB we have to breed lost crow and peter panda many times but no swan princess. In this event, are you sure teamlava fix that problem???? And do u know the Breeding hatching and evolve time of the rainbow dragon and grand unicorn??

This event is different, you are not breeding to get a grand Uni .. You breed once no matter the breed time, you get grand Uni as reward for just putting the two in den to breed. It's guaranteed.

With lost crow and Peter panda you had to breed until you got the animal..very random meaning you may or may not breed it, so two different things

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 02:56 AM
I've posted breeding evolve time for rainbow dragon on post 2, it's 19 hours to hatch/19 hours to evolve (you breed dragon with ******s)

Grand Uni is 36 hatching/36 evolve.. Rainbow/Gem

willjardell2003
07-02-17, 02:59 AM
If you don't have one its a great one to get, grand uni is not only beautiful, but it's a beast in the arena ;)

But it need tons of food to be super tough. My CU is in lv14 but it's not really stronger than the other super rare lv15 animals. But grand unicorn will be the great partner with my CU becuz my CU is being alone in the gem grove, I'm so lazy on trying another legendary combos so grand unicorn=the best thing. I only use gems to speed the hatching-evolving time becuz I can breed the dragon and the ******s at last 1 minutes and I will be able to have the grand unicorn right?

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 03:02 AM
But it need tons of food to be super tough. My CU is in lv14 but it's not really stronger than the other super rare lv15 animals. But grand unicorn will be the great partner with my CU becuz my CU is being alone in the gem grove, I'm so lazy on trying another legendary combos so grand unicorn=the best thing. But wats the rainbow dragon's hatching-evolving time?? I only use gems to speed the hatching-evolving time becuz I can breed the dragon and the ******s at last 1 minutes and I will be able to have the grand unicorn right?

Yes you can breed ******s and dragon last minute.. I put the hatch/evolve times above :) level doesn't matter in arena, element matters most and some animals just hit critical more than others, grand Uni is fantastic on my battle crew :)

willjardell2003
07-02-17, 03:02 AM
If I breed the dragon and the ******s at last 1min of the event, can I have chance to hatch grand unicorn?

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 03:03 AM
If I breed the dragon and the ******s at last 1min of the event, can I have chance to hatch grand unicorn?

You just asked that and I answered it

willjardell2003
07-02-17, 03:22 AM
1hrs evolve=1 yellow clones or 1,5 hrs evolve= 1 yellow clones??

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 03:22 AM
1hrs evolve=1 yellow clones or 1,5 hrs evolve= 1 yellow clones??

1=1 on evolving

willjardell2003
07-02-17, 04:06 AM
You just asked that and I answered it
Sorry, I was so hurry ^^

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 04:09 AM
Sorry, I was so hurry ^^

It's ok! :) just thought you missed it :)

haku8cafe
07-02-17, 04:55 AM

You can NEVER get the GU if you dun spend Gems. Because you only have 24hours to do that before the SB ends :(

Hatching requires 19hrs, You cannot breed at lvl3 so you need another 19hours for evolve.

So if time allows speed breed 19gems & wake up during your time on your evolve to get your GU.

I know myself too well I will never wake up unless very urgent issue & it is just a game. So 38Gems for a GU which I always wanted is a steal & I cannot ask for more :)

supster50
07-02-17, 04:57 AM
The way I'm reading this process of getting a GUC we must breed ******s and the new Rainbow Dragon and we get GUC. The tough part is going to be planning ahead to have enough time to get it done. For example, I just got done with chap.3 and there is only 20 hrs. left until the end of the playing day. You still need after you finish chap.10, 19 hrs to hatch the Rainbow Dragon and 19 hrs to evolve it = 38 hrs. So we will need to finish chap.10 with at least 19 plus hrs left in the playing day to hatch the R.Drago and 19 gems to evolve it to breed the two animals to get the GUC. If you miss that window add another 19 gems for hatching. I really hope this makes sense for some one / anyone. If I missed some thing please feel free to add on or correct this good luck with ur planning on this quest. I'm certainly glad I already have the GUC from the fist time it was offered. And good luck again play hard play well plan well.

Clark_Wayne
07-02-17, 05:16 AM
Just posting this info for mods in case they ask devs about this.. Rainbow Dragon - final prize in SB (needed to breed with ******s to get the Grand Uni) is 19 hour incubation and 19 hour evolution times.. So would be impossible for most to get with SB and grand Uni mission ending at the same time :) I don't have the exact ending times because I'm done with both but from what ppl are saying there isn't enough time to get the dragon, hatch him, evolve him and breed before time is up :)
since you already finish the SB, could you tell us if you managed to breed ******s with rainbow dragon ?
because we used to not be able to breed with rainbow hybrid ;)

MystiqueRealm
07-02-17, 05:21 AM
You can NEVER get the GU if you dun spend Gems. Because you only have 24hours to do that before the SB ends :(

Hatching requires 19hrs, You cannot breed at lvl3 so you need another 19hours for evolve.

So if time allows speed breed 19gems & wake up during your time on your evolve to get your GU.

I know myself too well I will never wake up unless very urgent issue & it is just a game. So 38Gems for a GU which I always wanted is a steal & I cannot ask for more :)

Since Eluzyion posted the steps I think it can be done without gems, here's ch 10 step

Ch 10 (5)

You can have ******s leveled, have evolution nest ready to get the animal out, be done with round 30 in arena, it won't take long to do the mine, that leaves the rest of the 23-24 hours til storybook ends to hatch the dragon that's 19 hours, throw it in evolve flower in 5 hours of the 19 the storybook ends so you have 14 hours of the last day (24 hrs) of the GU mission to finish evolving and breed it which takes 2 seconds. So if everything is ready it's very doable and worth getting everything ready

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 05:39 AM
since you already finish the SB, could you tell us if you managed to breed ******s with rainbow dragon ?
because we used to not be able to breed with rainbow hybrid ;)

We've always been able to if a quest or mission calls for it, you breed Tye dye during the storybook and yes I bred ******s to rainbow dragon and got my 2nd grand Uni. Once the mission for GU is over I doubt any rainbow will be able to be bred (only the 3 current ones are breedable right now not all rainbows)

MystiqueRealm
07-02-17, 05:49 AM
If the last day for grand unicorn turns out not to be a full day, then yes speeding up evolution would be necessary but even if you put it in really late a grand unicorn is worth 19 gems or less :) I'm not going to wait til the last minute I've seen events end earlier than they're even suppose to so I'm always cautious about that

willjardell2003
07-02-17, 05:56 AM

Of course I have to spend gems but not to skip chapter, spend gems on the dragon to speed the hatching and evolution time, it only cost 38gems, then breed the ******s and the dragon together. The chapter 10open in the last 24hrs of the event, 24hrs are enough to finish that chapter10. I only need 4hrs to finish the SB (some goals will auto completed), the other 20hrs=20gems saved, so I only need about 18gems, not too much.

38gems to skip hatching+evolving is much better than use more than 50gems (maybe, Idk exactly how much but sure more than 50gems to skip all chapter 10) remember that at last 1 minute, you can get the GUC by breed the ******s and the rainbow dragon.

haku8cafe
07-02-17, 06:05 AM
Since Eluzyion posted the steps I think it can be done without gems, here's ch 10 step

Ch 10 (5)

You can have ******s leveled, have evolution nest ready to get the animal out, be done with round 30 in arena, it won't take long to do the mine, that leaves the rest of the 23-24 hours til storybook ends to hatch the dragon that's 19 hours, throw it in evolve flower in 5 hours of the 19 the storybook ends so you have 14 hours of the last day (24 hrs) of the GU mission to finish evolving and breed it which takes 2 seconds. So if everything is ready it's very doable and worth getting everything ready

err we have 24hrs left to finish SB event but we need 38hrs for hatch & evolve unless I am seeing something else here because my SB timer & GU is having the same timing window... unless your SB is saying 7days GU 8days left.... or I am missing something here :(

MystiqueRealm
07-02-17, 06:08 AM
err we have 24hrs left to finish SB event but we need 38hrs for hatch & evolve unless I am seeing something else here because my SB timer & GU is having the same timing window... unless your SB is saying 7days GU 8days left.... or I am missing something here :(

My SB says 8 days (7d 17hr) my GU says 9 days with no timer

Yes 24 hrs last day of SB but if everything is ready you can finish SB in a few minutes which leaves the rest of the 24 hrs to hatch and start the evolving, then with GU giving one extra day you need 14 of that to finish evolving and breed

Like I said even if they cut the last day of gu mission short, only gems needed then would be to finish off evolution so 14 or less which imo isn't much for GU

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 06:25 AM
I don't have the timers any longer, but I did notice Grand Uni said one more day than storybook, and tournament goes 1 more day after Grand Uni.. So depending on the last day when there's a countdown timer, not sure the time the GU mission is over.. I will say finish it all off 15 minutes before it says it's over in case something in the event goes wrong, some events have closed 5 min before they were supposed to so never wait til the last minute if you can help it! You may miss out!

Monichiwa
07-02-17, 06:40 AM
Oh, I love the Tie-Dye Tiger in the 2nd stage, too bad we have to evolve him to adult if we want the three animals :( Too many gems to skip the level-up quests :(

Eluzyion
07-02-17, 06:42 AM
All the eggs are gorgeous in this event too! ******s egg is awesome! But I love them all :) great job on this event S8 artists! :)

poofyena
07-02-17, 07:14 AM
I just wish there would have been a pop up about the GU at the weekend, I would have started my SB on time rather than leaving it to auto start as now I won't have time to get the GU. I may spend gems to get it as I have the adult form and love it but I miss it's cute baby form, and it's nice to have gem hybrids.

I love the tigers egg though, it's so cute. This event has had some of the best animals I've seen. Love the rainbow hybrids! I'm still breeding for Volcamel as mine has decided not to come home but to stay missing.

MystiqueRealm
07-02-17, 07:20 AM
I just wish there would have been a pop up about the GU at the weekend, I would have started my SB on time rather than leaving it to auto start as now I won't have time to get the GU. I may spend gems to get it as I have the adult form and love it but I miss it's cute baby form, and it's nice to have gem hybrids.

I love the tigers egg though, it's so cute. This event has had some of the best animals I've seen. Love the rainbow hybrids! I'm still breeding for Volcamel as mine has decided not to come home but to stay missing.

I forgot about the autostart! Does that mean those that waited to start finish SB and gu at the same time? I started on time so my SB says 8 days and gu says 9 days

poofyena
07-02-17, 08:05 AM
I forgot about the autostart! Does that mean those that waited to start finish SB and gu at the same time? I started on time so my SB says 8 days and gu says 9 days

Yup looks like it! I have 9 day timer on both the SB and the GU.

Edit: Bit annoyed now I've thought of it....seeing as they auto started the last 2 SB but this one they gave us the extra days back. Can't help thinking that's been planned to get more gems out of us.

supster50
07-02-17, 08:24 AM

I total agree with haku8cafe u just can't squeeze 38 hrs of hatching and evolving into a less then a24 hr window without spending gems. It's like trying to get 10 pounds of poop out of a 5 pound bucket!

MystiqueRealm
07-02-17, 08:27 AM
I total agree with haku8cafe u just can't squeeze 38 hrs of hatching and evolving into a less then a24 hr window without spending gems. It's like trying to get 10 pounds of poop out of a 5 pound bucket!

You're right, people that waited for autostart won't have time, I totally forgot about that, I started on time so have the extra day for grand uni where some don't :(

Jellybeanjo
07-02-17, 08:39 AM

Tye-Dye Tiger
Schedule "C"
44,330 food needed to reach level 15

******s
Schedule "D"
36,660 food to reach level 12

I'm wondering if the feeding schedule is different depending on your level. I'm level 30 and tye-dye tiger is on schedule D. So much food needed! With events overlapping it's hard to keep up. I've also finished all the battlegrounds so no extra there. Any tips for generating more. I'm not sure I'm going to have enough as I only started with 50,000.

supster50
07-02-17, 09:36 AM
Did u notice it seems like S8 added a day to the GUC quest and that good for everyone said Tiny Tim

AppieP
07-02-17, 10:20 AM
I'm wondering if the feeding schedule is different depending on your level. I'm level 30 and tye-dye tiger is on schedule D. So much food needed! With events overlapping it's hard to keep up. I've also finished all the battlegrounds so no extra there. Any tips for generating more. I'm not sure I'm going to have enough as I only started with 50,000.

That's the reason I always say, keep up your food, and only feed when you are told to. For a SB you need to have at least 150.000 apples without being afraid for not having enough. And the schedule's are not different depending on your level. It's attractive to use your food during a LB for the points, but be careful that you use not to many. The only thing you can do for now is to plant the Super food. Charm Cherries is the best. Kind of handy so you never lose a hour for the tourney also.

Alohatami
07-02-17, 11:32 AM
Did u notice it seems like S8 added a day to the GUC quest and that good for everyone said Tiny Tim
They didn't for me. I was waiting for autostart, but accidentally started yesterday. Right after it started I got the GU pop-up with a day less on it than the SB. I currently have 9 days on my SB and 8 on the GU. I'm not at all happy about it. I think that was a really stinky thing for S8 to do - punishing those of us who chose to delay starting the SB. I just wanted to try and recover my food resources for a couple of days, as the LB left me with only 23 food at the end.:(

supster50
07-02-17, 01:32 PM
A little bit of time ago my storybook icon said 8 days and the GUC icon said 9 days would S8 please tell us what's up please? Will the players have enough time to get the Grand Unicon? And if not why not?

GreytMom
07-02-17, 02:26 PM

Ch 10 (5)

Thanks for figuring that out, MystiqueRealm. I'm glad it's possible, but it's still really tight. What if someone has a job or school or sleeps or something and can't guarantee they'll be able to get on at exactly the right times? I do agree that 38 gems is very reasonable for the GU, but I'm sure some of the kids or people on a budget may not be able to get even those few gems. At least it is doable, though.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-02-17, 04:44 PM
Can an admin please relay this to the powers that be: can we all get the extra time for GU, even those who waited to start or waited for auto-start? Seems like only the people who started on the first day are getting the extra day for GU right now and I'm guessing that was an oversight.

BTW: I waited for auto-start and my GU says 8 days and SB says 9 days

AuroraLava
07-02-17, 05:12 PM

I went to check to see if I had volcamels and I did....BUT my armordillos on BOTH accounts are gone. I know I had level 10 on the main account and about 6 or 7 on the baby account plus at least 1 level 1 from the fails. So annoyed right now..because of course they "can't do anything about that issue" and "cannot recreate the problem on their servers". I love the animals in this tale but I refuse to spend gold for animals I know I had.

willjardell2003
07-02-17, 07:55 PM
I was so happy becuz I reached rd21, have a great plan to take grand unicorn home, full ẽplosive but now, I'm sure I won't be able to take the ******s egg😡😡😡😡😡 after feeding the stupid tiger to level 14, my apples have decresed a lot, down from over 50k apples to 620apples. That's the rare animal but it cost tons of apples near the crystal unicorn. Now, the most terrible problem us apples. Now wat do I do??? I don't want to fail in this SB again. I really want those rainbow animals.

ivymae00
07-02-17, 08:01 PM
So I'm just reading through the posts concerning the grand unicorn, and I'm really curious if I can get it without gems. My storybook timer is on 7 days and 3 hours, and the grand unicorn is just 8 days. Knowing my luck, that is not enough trine, but is it?

Also, I'm always up when the next chapter starts! For me, it's starts at 2am and I'm on summer break, so I usually finish the chapters within a few minutes if I can get the prepared

CuddlePuddlev2
07-02-17, 09:27 PM
I was so happy becuz I reached rd21, have a great plan to take grand unicorn home, full ẽplosive but now, I'm sure I won't be able to take the ******s egg😡😡😡😡😡 after feeding the stupid tiger to level 14, my apples have decresed a lot, down from over 50k apples to 620apples. That's the rare animal but it cost tons of apples near the crystal unicorn. Now, the most terrible problem us apples. Now wat do I do??? I don't want to fail in this SB again. I really want those rainbow animals.

Make tons of 30 second apples! It's REALLY painful, believe me, I had to do it for hours for the last SB to get the bell fairy, but if u want the animals that bad, it's worth it 😜 If you do it efficiently, u can make 3000-4000 apples per hour (using all 6 farms). If u have enough time & coins, u can do charm cherries but that's only 1800 per hour.

willjardell2003
07-02-17, 10:25 PM
Make tons of 30 second apples! It's REALLY painful, believe me, I had to do it for hours for the last SB to get the bell fairy, but if u want the animals that bad, it's worth it 😜 If you do it efficiently, u can make 3000-4000 apples per hour (using all 6 farms). If u have enough time & coins, u can do charm cherries but that's only 1800 per hour.
Sr cuz I'm crazy enough not to do it 😝😝😝

willjardell2003
07-02-17, 10:26 PM
So I'm just reading through the posts concerning the grand unicorn, and I'm really curious if I can get it without gems. My storybook timer is on 7 days and 3 hours, and the grand unicorn is just 8 days. Knowing my luck, that is not enough trine, but is it?

Also, I'm always up when the next chapter starts! For me, it's starts at 2am and I'm on summer break, so I usually finish the chapters within a few minutes if I can get the prepared

But how? In my account, both the SB and GUC end in same time, 8 more day? -_-

ivymae00
07-02-17, 10:53 PM
But how? In my account, both the SB and GUC end in same time, 8 more day? -_-

I started it before auto start for one. I realized all the animals had the rainbow element, and were worth my while. BUT, the grand unicorn quest didn't show up until a little while after that, I'm not sure on the exact time. Again, I could be incredibly wrong about having enough time, although I am currently planning out my approach

MyLipsAreSealed
07-02-17, 11:06 PM

Oh gosh, you are right. I'll edit my first post. So sorry for that error!

GreytMom
07-02-17, 11:07 PM
A little late, but I love the idea that AuroraLava started posting the story along with the steps. They are always so fun to read and I know that I, for one, sometimes have to make it a point to read them. They always make me giggle. And yes, I do read them out loud to my husband and kiddos, using special voices of course.
I didn't think of this til now to start recording them sooner, but here's Chap 8:
"Should we have our rainbow party at the beginning of the rainbow or under the rainbow or at the end of the rainbow?" asked the Tye-Dyed Tiger. The zebra thought for a moment. "The end of the rainbow," said ******s. "After all, it is a destination birthday party." The tiger could not argue with that logic.

What we could really use is an hourly timer for the Grand Unicorn quest instead of a vague "8 days". Since this one is going to be down to the wire I'm sure many of us need to know EXACTLY to the minute how much time is left in order to plan properly & set alarms on our phone.
;-) Side note - Clearly, one plays FFS too seriously if one sets alarms on their phone. Or gets bent out of shape if they can't get a certain animal. <cough cough>

AppieP
07-03-17, 12:39 AM
Anyone already know what the task 4 of chapter 4 is? If there are 4. Because Eluzyion talks about he/she got the reward after step 3.

masci86
07-03-17, 12:41 AM
Hi sorry if someone has already posted this question or if it has already been answered, but I just received act 4 and the first goal is to raise tie dye tiger to level 4. Problem is that I already have him at level 5. Does the game not recognise if you have done this? Is my only option to pay 20gems to skip the goal even though I have achieved it?? Thanks

CuddlePuddlev2
07-03-17, 12:58 AM
Hi sorry if someone has already posted this question or if it has already been answered, but I just received act 4 and the first goal is to raise tie dye tiger to level 4. Problem is that I already have him at level 5. Does the game not recognise if you have done this? Is my only option to pay 20gems to skip the goal even though I have achieved it?? Thanks

You're fine, you can level up animals ahead of time in storybooks. If for some reason it doesn't register, restart your game.

JJTwinkles
07-03-17, 01:18 AM
Does anyone know what specific action completes this? Is it clicking the Breeding Den when breeding completed or the Nest when hatching completed?

Chapter 6
2. Hatch a Plantlers

I have 9 hours breeding with an Armordillo and Pandaffodil now but not sure if it's a Planters. I never had luck with breeding specific animals. I am not sure if I should click on it when breeding is done and put it on the nest but not collect when hatched and wait for Day 6 to open. Will this count for Chapter 6 Act 2? Or are there other ways to try breeding a Planters in advance? Hope I make sense. Thank you.

ivymae00
07-03-17, 01:33 AM
Does anyone know what specific action completes this? Is it clicking the Breeding Den when breeding completed or the Nest when hatching completed?

Chapter 6
2. Hatch a Plantlers

I have 9 hours breeding with an Armordillo and Pandaffodil now but not sure if it's a Planters. I never had luck with breeding specific animals. I am not sure if I should click on it when breeding is done and put it on the nest but not collect when hatched and wait for Day 6 to open. Will this count for Chapter 6 Act 2? Or are there other ways to try breeding a Planters in advance? Hope I make sense. Thank you.

Well, your only issue would be that for chapter 5 act 3, you need to hatch an animal. So you could either buy something from the shop (like frostfang or pyro pony) and hatch it for that act and chapter. Then you can move your planter to the nest and keep it there until chapter six act 2, or use the same method, but instead of buying something like a pyro pony, taking an animal out of storage

willjardell2003
07-03-17, 01:44 AM
They didn't add the full day after SB end for GUC, maybe they only add 12 hrs/half day, so we have 36hrs to do the last thing, 12hrs more =12gems sa ed, good luck all. Anyway I won't be able to finish this SB because of..... Apples 😣😡😡😡😡😡 I didn't expect for the huge of apples to be spent like that, hate you the tye dumb tiger, ur such a apple waster

MystiqueRealm
07-03-17, 01:54 AM
Anyone already know what the task 4 of chapter 4 is? If there are 4. Because Eluzyion talks about he/she got the reward after step 3.

I just finished ch 4 and after act 3 I got the reward too, even though it says it has 4 acts, fine by me that there's no extra step lol

willjardell2003
07-03-17, 01:57 AM
This SB cost much more apples than the last SB, I started play with just... 60000 apples😔😔😔😔

JJTwinkles
07-03-17, 02:14 AM
Well, your only issue would be that for chapter 5 act 3, you need to hatch an animal. So you could either buy something from the shop (like frostfang or pyro pony) and hatch it for that act and chapter. Then you can move your planter to the nest and keep it there until chapter six act 2, or use the same method, but instead of buying something like a pyro pony, taking an animal out of storage

For Hatch tasks, does it count when I place the egg on the Nest or only when I collect it when it finishes hatching? Wondering if I can buy the pony from Market and hatch it first but not collect, to save time? I have 2 nests. Thank you for your marvellous suggestion and help. :)

CuddlePuddlev2
07-03-17, 02:24 AM
For Hatch tasks, does it count when I place the egg on the Nest or only when I collect it when it finishes hatching? Wondering if I can buy the pony from Market and hatch it first but not collect, to save time? I have 2 nests. Thank you for your marvellous suggestion and help. :)

Hatching is when u take the egg off the nest and place the animal in a habitat (note: you cannot sell the animal before putting it in a habitat, it won't count).

MystiqueRealm
07-03-17, 03:13 AM
Hatching is when u take the egg off the nest and place the animal in a habitat (note: you cannot sell the animal before putting it in a habitat, it won't count).

I rarely ever place an animal that a mission tells you to hatch, I sell, it's always counted. As long as the correct animal is hatched you can place OR sell

JJTwinkles
07-03-17, 03:27 AM

I rarely ever place an animal that a mission tells you to hatch, I sell, it's always counted. As long as the correct animal is hatched you can place OR sell

Thank you both so much! :) Now I am clear how I shall proceed. I will complete the breeding when it's done to check if I got a plantlers or a flyerfox and try again if not. Doubt I got it as I always failed SB, never complete one, when it asks for specific breeding. Good luck to you both and everyone.

MystiqueRealm
07-03-17, 03:34 AM
Thank you both so much! :) Now I am clear how I shall proceed. I will complete the breeding when it's done to check if I got a plantlers or a flyerfox and try again if not. Doubt I got it as I always failed SB, never complete one, when it asks for specific breeding. Good luck to you both and everyone.

Let plantlers stay on the nest until the mission says hatch one, if you don't have one keep it because it's needed for a different task too :) good luck

haku8cafe
07-03-17, 03:59 AM
This SB cost much more apples than the last SB, I started play with just... 60000 apples

I dun think this SB will cost higher than any of the previous SB because it is always food schedule C or D seriously since little red SB I start at there it is always the same. Next the difference in food is feed XX animal 30x or something like that still it really do not take 20K food even you start at lvl1 to that level only evolve time.

If you cannot afford the high end apples of 1hr or 5hr I believe it is just your level or income stage but no worries you get to there... we all been through that :) I literally can finish SB with 0apples & plant only 5hrs apples something for you to take note of.

Now the only solution for you is 3mins apples because any1 can afford that so you have to build your apples from there so either you stick your eyes on the screen for hours to build up your apples or just skip this SB & hope you have a better apple bank for the next one.

masci86
07-03-17, 04:48 AM
Thank you!! Still learning the ropes... total noobie here haha

AuroraLava
07-03-17, 05:30 AM
A little late, but I love the idea that AuroraLava started posting the story along with the steps. They are always so fun to read and I know that I, for one, sometimes have to make it a point to read them. They always make me giggle. And yes, I do read them out loud to my husband and kiddos, using special voices of course.
I didn't think of this til now to start recording them sooner, but here's Chap 8:
"Should we have our rainbow party at the beginning of the rainbow or under the rainbow or at the end of the rainbow?" asked the Tye-Dyed Tiger. The zebra thought for a moment. "The end of the rainbow," said ******s. "After all, it is a destination birthday party." The tiger could not argue with that logic.

Thanks for posting that. I was getting them from somewhere but that person has stopped posting.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-03-17, 10:57 AM
Thank you!! Still learning the ropes... total noobie here haha

No worries! I'm a noob too...that's exactly what the forum is for!

CuddlePuddlev2
07-03-17, 11:01 AM

Oops thanks for the correction and good to know! I said that based on Leaderboards (u don't get credit for hatching if you sell) & this is obv different!

haku8cafe
07-03-17, 11:09 AM
we will know the final hours when we are at the last day of the SB but I assume it is just 11 or 10 hours apart S8 did not give us an extra day. because I just seen my GU timer sync the same as my Sb 7days

so 38hours is needed for 24 + 11 hours 35 hours if you guys can stay awake & be on dot we might just need 3gems for GU.

ivymae00
07-03-17, 12:12 PM
we will know the final hours when we are at the last day of the SB but I assume it is just 11 or 10 hours apart S8 did not give us an extra day. because I just seen my GU timer sync the same as my Sb 7days

so 38hours is needed for 24 + 11 hours 35 hours if you guys can stay awake & be on dot we might just need 3gems for GU.

That's what I got too! I have 0 gems as of right now, and I'm hoping and praying that I can get from level 40 to level 55 in the battlegrounds before that time!

CuddlePuddlev2
07-03-17, 04:24 PM

I'm so confused about this GU timer thing. So i started late, and my SB timer says 8 days (7d 7hr right now) and my GU says 8 days. Does that mean that my GU is going to end 1 day or 24 hours sooner than everyone who started SB on time? Basically, my GU timer will stop 35 hours (24+11 hrs) before my SB timer, right? This question is for anyone who knows the answer, including admins. Thank you!

poofyena
07-03-17, 04:50 PM
Oops thanks for the correction and good to know! I said that based on Leaderboards (u don't get credit for hatching if you sell) & this is obv different!

Pretty sure you still get LB points when you sell in a LB? I always sell my lighting leopards straight from the nest and still get the points.

Volcamel still not wanting to come to my forest. I'll be annoyed if I can't breed one in time seeing as mine should have still been there.

Maheks
07-03-17, 04:55 PM
Pretty sure you still get LB points when you sell in a LB? I always sell my lighting leopards straight from the nest and still get the points.

Volcamel still not wanting to come to my forest. I'll be annoyed if I can't breed one in time seeing as mine should have still been there.

That's what I was thinkin. I always sell my lightening leopard straight from the nest and still get points for LB

GreytMom
07-03-17, 04:55 PM
I love the idea that AuroraLava started posting the story along with the steps. They are always so fun to read.
Chap 8:

Chapter 9:
And so the two set about leaving clues across the forest to lead their friends to the end of the rainbow. There were streamers in trees and painted rocks by the river and trails of gifts. Soon all sorts of creatures began finding their way to the party: Pyro Pony, Party Animal, even the Grand Unicorn...the whole crew was there!

What will they find at the end of the rainbow? Treasure? Leprechauns? A tiger-eating troll? Piles of gifts? We'll soon find out!

AuroraLava
07-03-17, 05:03 PM
Chapter 9:
And so the two set about leaving clues across the forest to lead their friends to the end of the rainbow. There were streamers in trees and painted rocks by the river and trails of gifts. Soon all sorts of creatures began finding their way to the party: Pyro Pony, Party Animal, even the Grand Unicorn...the whole crew was there!

Thank you...adding it now.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-03-17, 05:09 PM
That's what I was thinkin. I always sell my lightening leopard straight from the nest and still get points for LB

lol, ok, guess I'm wrong again...but this is really good to know for the next LB, thanks poofyena & Maheks!

haku8cafe
07-03-17, 06:28 PM
I'm so confused about this GU timer thing. So i started late, and my SB timer says 8 days (7d 7hr right now) and my GU says 8 days. Does that mean that my GU is going to end 1 day or 24 hours sooner than everyone who started SB on time? Basically, my GU timer will stop 35 hours (24+11 hrs) before my SB timer, right? This question is for anyone who knows the answer, including admins. Thank you!

if you start on day 1 the timing should be Eg. SB 10days, GU 10days 11hours.... more precise timing would be the less 24hours in this event

I felt the timing should be same or hoping S8 can clarify this but just take note on the last 24hours step either spend 38gems to net GU easily or 19/3 gems depending on your timing to stay awake or wait for another event in a year I guess.

I dun think I can wait for a year always wanted the GU. Been in my top list if it ever appear be it bought for gems only so 38 gems is a big steal for me :)

Jojocl141587
07-03-17, 06:58 PM

Was starting to worry I wouldnt get the Volcamel in time either. Just set my rock rhino and pyro pony to breed for the 3rd time and got a breeding time of 14 hrs so fingers crossed I think I finally got it ��

GreytMom
07-03-17, 08:35 PM

That's the whole point of the game: manage your time and resources to the best advantage in order to win animals/prizes/battles. Not sure about FFS, but Bakery Story 2 is actually even categorized as a "time management game" in the Play Store.
Don't forget, once the SB is finished the dragon still needs to be fed a few hundred apples (& 36 hours to hatch & evolve) to be old enough to breed for the GU.

Every Storybook usually uses about the same amount of food, +/- 150k. Just keep on planting those Cherries & Nuts. I started this one with over 100k and am now down to 8k. It's just the nature of the game.

missKristel
07-03-17, 09:52 PM

Same. I really hate that they are basically forcing us to buy/spend gems if we want the unicorn.
Even though I do buy gems, I can understand not everyone is willing (or fortunate enough) spend real life money on this game.

ivymae00
07-03-17, 10:25 PM
Same. I really hate that they are basically forcing us to buy/spend gems if we want the unicorn.
Even though I do buy gems, I can understand not everyone is willing (or fortunate enough) spend real life money on this game.

I may have found my saving grace, as I haven't completed the most recent battleground and can still gain 17 gems from it if I beat it all before the storybook ends (I'm on round 51 out of 80, so fingers crossed!)

GreytMom
07-03-17, 10:49 PM
Reminder - If you plan on hatching your Grand Unicorn, make sure you have a habitat available & ready for her. I don't remember exactly how long the gem habitat takes to build but I do remember it was quite a long time.

willjardell2003
07-03-17, 11:03 PM
Reminder - If you plan on hatching your Grand Unicorn, make sure you have a habitat available & ready for her. I don't remember exactly how long the gem habitat takes to build but I do remember it was quite a long time.

Lucky that my CU is alone, new pảtner will join the gem grove with her

missKristel
07-03-17, 11:06 PM

The new habitat that came with this Storybook holds up to 4 animals. :) So you can have all the animals from this Storybook in the same habitat, including the Unicorn.
But, the habitat does cost gems... :(

willjardell2003
07-03-17, 11:13 PM
For who have CU, this is a gr8 chances to hatch more ultra rare animal by breeding those new rainbow animals with CU. For examples:
CU+TDTiger=sapphire cthulhul, opal octopus,...
CU+******s=peridot phoenix, quartz qualzaquot,...
CU+Rainbow dragon=ruby razorback, garnet griffin
In normal, if u breed CU with 1element (like pyro pony) u only get the animal u use to breed with the CU again (u may hatch new ultra rare animal but low chance). But if you combine 3 element together, you can't fail in 1element animal and you have higher chance to get those ultra rare animal. Anyway, rainbow dragon is the best wayto get new ultra rare animals because he is the rarest of all rainbow animal in this event. Try those combo and get more and more ultra rare creature. Actually it only use to make money and dislay in my forest lol because I don't wanna waste apples with them. Try toget all rainbow animals, good luck :)

ivymae00
07-04-17, 12:35 AM
Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself but with some help I've gotten from here (thanks again, btw :)) I think I can get the Grand Unicorn! I have all the storybook chapters planned out completely, I'm currently on round 22 of the tournament so that and 30 are left! All I'm concerned about is the blue stones part of chapter 10, but if that goes smoothly, then so should the rest of it! And, I'm currently on round 54 of the battlegrounds, so fingers crossed that I can get to 80 and hatch that Magma Monkey for extra gems!

CuddlePuddlev2
07-04-17, 12:56 AM
Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself but with some help I've gotten from here (thanks again, btw :)) I think I can get the Grand Unicorn! I have all the storybook chapters planned out completely, I'm currently on round 22 of the tournament so that and 30 are left! All I'm concerned about is the blue stones part of chapter 10, but if that goes smoothly, then so should the rest of it! And, I'm currently on round 54 of the battlegrounds, so fingers crossed that I can get to 80 and hatch that Magma Monkey for extra gems!

Nice! Glad you figured this out!

HappyHeartBakery
07-04-17, 03:35 AM
Ummm. Ok. Anyone else having breeding den NOT working?? I keep trying to bred armidillo for next chapter & it keeps disappearing

cherrycastleorchard
07-04-17, 04:37 AM
I just finished ch 4 and after act 3 I got the reward too, even though it says it has 4 acts, fine by me that there's no extra step lol

For me it was to get something from gi joey

willjardell2003
07-04-17, 06:57 AM
Ummm. Ok. Anyone else having breeding den NOT working?? I keep trying to bred armidillo for next chapter & it keeps disappearing

Just small error, don't worry, I meet that errors many times but it's fine afyet reloading

willjardell2003
07-04-17, 07:44 AM
OMG, I won't be able to get the GUC, I couldn't beleive when I fight with GI joey in round 30, I accidently tapped ultimated attack then 33 gems went down to 3 gems. At least I need 10 gems to get the GUC. Anyway I'm so sad, my 30gems flown away for nothing😡😡😡😡😡 wat do I do now, I need at least 7 more gems

poofyena
07-04-17, 09:04 AM
For those really struggling with apples, any time you log on to do anything (like battle) plant a few rounds of the 30 second fruit, it adds up rather quickly if you can sit tight for a while and just harvest and plant. If your determined to finish the SB it's worth a tedious hour here and there.
Charm Cherries when your doing a tourney are brilliant, plant and fight every hour. I've gained 60.000 apples in the last 5 days from planting cherries through the day and nexus nuts at night (on 4 farms) so even if you don't have all big farms you can generate a lot of food.
If you don't have any baby animals to feed "cheaply" pyro pony is cheap to buy in store and hatches quickly so you can just buy feed and sell.

RainbowsandRandoms
07-04-17, 10:15 AM
OMG, I won't be able to get the GUC, I couldn't beleive when I fight with GI joey in round 30, I accidently tapped ultimated attack then 33 gems went down to 3 gems. At least I need 10 gems to get the GUC. Anyway I'm so sad, my 30gems flown away for nothing wat do I do now, I need at least 7 more gems

Ask for neighbours so they can send some, you should get 3 per day.

supster50
07-04-17, 10:20 AM
For who have CU, this is a gr8 chances to hatch more ultra rare animal by breeding those new rainbow animals with CU. For examples:
In normal, if u breed CU with 1element (like pyro pony) u only get the animal u use to breed with the CU again (u may hatch new ultra rare animal but low chance). But if you combine 3 element together, you can't fail in 1element animal and you have higher chance to get those ultra rare animal. Anyway, rainbow dragon is the best wayto get new ultra rare animals because he is the rarest of all rainbow animal in this event. Try those combo and get more and more ultra rare creature. Actually it only use to make money and dislay in my forest lol because I don't wanna waste apples with them. Try toget all rainbow animals, good luck :)
T.D.Tiger + U.C. = 1 Rainguin so far?

Eluzyion
07-04-17, 10:23 AM
Brilliant Birthday Eggs :)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/eluzyion/other%20games/FF972CDA-7AAA-49B7-9110-160853083D98.jpg

Eluzyion
07-04-17, 10:43 AM

I'm very skeptical you can get a rainbow and with the combinations rainbow + gem can throw the odds are not in favor of a gem hybrid, although I guess you could get lucky.. I ran a test of 5 just to see what elements it can throw breeding CU + Rainbow Dragon r/fire, here are results:

16 hour Skyena w/n
6 hour turtisle w/n
6 hour turtisle w/n
7 hour Vinotaur n/f
6 hour turtisle w/n

If you breed cu with fire your combinations are more limited, pyro or gem/fire hybrid
Breeding 2 gem hybrids like g/elec + g/fire can throw any elec/fire or gem/elec or gem/fire
So the amount of fails that can occur with gem (cu) + rainbow/? Is way more so one resulting in a gem hybrids odds are not too good, result of rainbow hybrid? Not even sure it's possible..

Silverrain1
07-04-17, 11:25 AM
Hahahaha. Oh u have to laugh! Breed with the armordillo, easy enough wen u have one eh? But then, ur finger slips and u breed the animal under the armirdillo and get a 12 hour combo so now ur waiting till tomorrow to do what shld have been an easy step. Lol

jibro
07-04-17, 06:41 PM
It would be great if we could reverse our last steps per 1 or 2 gems for these mistakes.

willjardell2003
07-04-17, 09:36 PM
Tye dye tiger+twillight troll=fairy ferret? I don't understand why?🤔🤔🤔🤔 rainbow+water+nature+dark=firre and nature, that's mean rainbow+dark+water=fire lol

willjardell2003
07-04-17, 09:51 PM
Brilliant Birthday Eggs :)

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/eluzyion/other%20games/FF972CDA-7AAA-49B7-9110-160853083D98.jpg

The GUC egg is so beautiful, want it so bad but I think I can only level she up to lv 10, If I want to use it in the arena, I kay have to level up she to level 14 but after this SB, my apples will decrease a lot:((( but GUC can't make higher money than CU although both of 2 are legendary animal

persezabar
07-05-17, 12:49 AM
ooooh nooo, I'm shocked. I try 4 times to breed Plantlers (spend gem for speed breeding)to be prepared a chapter, and now I have for hach Solar Simians, this is hardest. I'm in level 22. 😢

retseho
07-05-17, 01:28 AM
ooooh nooo, I'm shocked. I try 4 times to breed Plantlers (spend gem for speed breeding)to be prepared a chapter, and now I have for hach Solar Simians, this is hardest. I'm in level 22. 😢

Plantlers=Earth.Nature
SolarSimian=Nature.Fire

willjardell2003
07-05-17, 01:31 AM

Do the simplest fomula: rock rhino/pandafoodi, if you try the harder fomula, you may fail on other

willjardell2003
07-05-17, 04:40 AM
For those really struggling with apples, any time you log on to do anything (like battle) plant a few rounds of the 30 second fruit, it adds up rather quickly if you can sit tight for a while and just harvest and plant. If your determined to finish the SB it's worth a tedious hour here and there.
Charm Cherries when your doing a tourney are brilliant, plant and fight every hour. I've gained 60.000 apples in the last 5 days from planting cherries through the day and nexus nuts at night (on 4 farms) so even if you don't have all big farms you can generate a lot of food.
If you don't have any baby animals to feed "cheaply" pyro pony is cheap to buy in store and hatches quickly so you can just buy feed and sell.

You seem to have much money to buy those tons of apples

farmday0123
07-05-17, 06:46 AM
I hate tyedye tiger lever 15 so yellowing, no much rainbow looking:(

Clark_Wayne
07-05-17, 07:24 AM
i hate when they ask for plantlers because i always make confusion with planthers ! :mad:
and once again i did the confusion !

supermaay
07-05-17, 07:35 AM
ooooh nooo, I'm shocked. I try 4 times to breed Plantlers (spend gem for speed breeding)to be prepared a chapter, and now I have for hach Solar Simians, this is hardest. I'm in level 22. ��

Yes. I'm shocked to find that I need to hatch a Solar Simian (instead of a Plantler) for my baby account (Level 25). I've had a Plantler ready for hatching for two days. It's probably too late to hatch a Solar Simian now. I don't understand why Solar Simian again as we just did it for the Cancer Zodiac goal line event.

masci86
07-05-17, 07:47 AM
Anyone know the best breeding formula for solar simian?

I was so bumbed when I got to ch6 act2 and it was solar simian instead of plantlers!! I already had plantlers there waiting to be hatched just for it!!! Now I'm trying to breed to get solar simian but ended up with paradise parrot (which I wanted anyway so I'm happy, but it's setting me back heaps in this event!!! 😫)

FlatFoot
07-05-17, 09:48 AM
Hey, everyone!

Sorry that I wasn't able to participate in the discussion for Fantasy Forest's 3rd Birthday, things have been a bit busy with me here. I'm incredibly happy that everyone likes these animals, they were particuraly awesome in my eyes.

On another note (and will probably post elsewhere at some point), a fellow game designer has hopped onboard to help with Fantasy Forest and he's been doing a great job. I'll wait to introduce him but wanted you all to know that you're still in good hands!

Happiest of Birthdays my forest friends!

-Nick (Flatfoot)

CuddlePuddlev2
07-05-17, 10:14 AM

I was so bumbed when I got to ch6 act2 and it was solar simian instead of plantlers!! I already had plantlers there waiting to be hatched just for it!!! Now I'm trying to breed to get solar simian but ended up with paradise parrot (which I wanted anyway so I'm happy, but it's setting me back heaps in this event!!! ��)

what level are you masci86? I'm scared the same is going to happen to me

Eluzyion
07-05-17, 11:16 AM
Hey, everyone!

Sorry that I wasn't able to participate in the discussion for Fantasy Forest's 3rd Birthday, things have been a bit busy with me here. I'm incredibly happy that everyone likes these animals, they were particuraly awesome in my eyes.

On another note (and will probably post elsewhere at some point), a fellow game designer has hopped onboard to help with Fantasy Forest and he's been doing a great job. I'll wait to introduce him but wanted you all to know that you're still in good hands!

-Nick (Flatfoot)

Thank you!! :) look forward to seeing his ideas come to life ;)

CuddlePuddlev2
07-05-17, 11:26 AM
Hey, everyone!

-Nick (Flatfoot)

Nice, thanks for the head's up, and yes, the new Storybook animals r ****in it! Shadow Kirin is awesome too. :cool:

Silverrain1
07-05-17, 12:12 PM
Sigh. Really want the new animals but I guess I shld try for planthers incase I can't get it

GreytMom
07-05-17, 01:14 PM
Hey, everyone!

-Nick (Flatfoot)

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Flatfoot. Happy FFS b-day to you, too!

supster50
07-05-17, 01:22 PM

I was so bumbed when I got to ch6 act2 and it was solar simian instead of plantlers!! I already had plantlers there waiting to be hatched just for it!!! Now I'm trying to breed to get solar simian but ended up with paradise parrot (which I wanted anyway so I'm happy, but it's setting me back heaps in this event!!! 😫)
The pandafol and the pyro pony

Lisa0107
07-05-17, 01:27 PM
I wonder why lower levels have to hatch a solar simeon? That is much harder than a plantlers

GreytMom
07-05-17, 01:32 PM
You seem to have much money to buy those tons of apples

You're still at a pretty low level, but don't worry, soon you'll have more coins than you could possibly ever spend. For now, your best option is to do what poofyena & everyone says and do some sessions where you plant 30 second or 3 minute crops continuously. Spend an hour or so before you fall asleep.
If you haven't checked out the food-building threads on these forums make sure you check them out, too (which is probably where this should be posted anyway). There are some better/longer threads, but here's the most recent: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96184-Hoarding-apples
Also, be sure to rearrange your animals so that the higher earners are in higher capacity habitats. Fire habitats hold few coins, so you want creatures like Cursed Rose, Onyx Ox, etc, in Dark habitats. Put as many as you can in Dark or Lightning habitats so you don't hit the coin maximum as often.

willjardell2003
07-05-17, 06:34 PM
what level are you masci86? I'm scared the same is going to happen to me
Don't worry cuddle, we ảre lv40 up is ok, they are below lv25 so they need to hatch it. I'm wondered why the high lv player have easier act than the low level player. The last SB I was struggled with th? solar simian (but later I got it). This event is much easier because I only breed 1 time and finish the act.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-05-17, 07:20 PM
Don't worry cuddle, we ảre lv40 up is ok, they are below lv25 so they need to hatch it. I'm wondered why the high lv player have easier act than the low level player. The last SB I was struggled with th? solar simian (but later I got it). This event is much easier because I only breed 1 time and finish the act.

Oh good, thank you so much for answering! So glad I don't have to worry about this since I already bred my plantlers (first try too...yay!). And yeah, it's kind of cruel of s8 to do that to the lower level players!

GreytMom
07-05-17, 07:32 PM
I wonder why lower levels have to hatch a solar simeon? That is much harder than a plantlers

Yes, that makes no sense. We all had such a hard time getting a Solar Simian on the last one (Cancer, maybe?). Hopefully they'll up the odds for the newer players at least. Not good to frustrate players before they're completely addicted.

willjardell2003
07-05-17, 08:21 PM
You're still at a pretty low level, but don't worry, soon you'll have more coins than you could possibly ever spend. For now, your best option is to do what poofyena & everyone says and do some sessions where you plant 30 second or 3 minute crops continuously. Spend an hour or so before you fall asleep.
If you haven't checked out the food-building threads on these forums make sure you check them out, too (which is probably where this should be posted anyway). There are some better/longer threads, but here's the most recent: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96184-Hoarding-apples
Also, be sure to rearrange your animals so that the higher earners are in higher capacity habitats. Fire habitats hold few coins, so you want creatures like Cursed Rose, Onyx Ox, etc, in Dark habitats. Put as many as you can in Dark or Lightning habitats so you don't hit the coin maximum as often.
Thank you, wait, u have added me in the game right? You seem to know about my forest, anyway, thank you very much.

Rynetory2
07-05-17, 09:09 PM
For your information

Those who need new neighbours for gems can add your ID in the Add Me forum. http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

You can post in the Post important messages to Neighbors (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99177-Post-important-messages-to-Neighbors) thread to ask your neighbours for help.

Please use private messaging for personal discussion.

Let's return to the Storybook topic. Thank you.

farmday0123
07-05-17, 09:21 PM
i hate when they ask for plantlers because i always make confusion with planthers ! :mad:
and once again i did the confusion !

I thought only me have problem i had breed planther, when i hatched it i was waiting but it not count then I open quest n i see ohh Sss have started breed plantler😡

willjardell2003
07-05-17, 09:31 PM
Yes, that makes no sense. We all had such a hard time getting a Solar Simian on the last one (Cancer, maybe?). Hopefully they'll up the odds for the newer players at least. Not good to frustrate players before they're completely addicted.
Solar simian was in pisces, it was also in the last SB, it't a rare animal but I think we can have higher chance to hatch the super rare paradise parrot, it takr for me over 15 try, 8fairyferret,3parradise parrot, 3jackalope and 1 fallaby

willjardell2003
07-05-17, 10:00 PM
The ******s is on food schedule E or D? U can see the rare animal tye dye tiger is on schedule D, so the ******s can be on schedule....E?😱😱

Pli512
07-06-17, 01:09 AM
37296 I got solar Simon. It is so weird. And it is so difficult to breed.

persezabar
07-06-17, 01:25 AM
Yes. I'm shocked to find that I need to hatch a Solar Simian (instead of a Plantler) for my baby account (Level 25). I've had a Plantler ready for hatching for two days. It's probably too late to hatch a Solar Simian now. I don't understand why Solar Simian again as we just did it for the Cancer Zodiac goal line event.

yes, the same for me,... for me is too late, spend to speed breeding 40gems and has 9 fail, at the last 6 Fairy Ferret in a row, ridiculous!!!! Spending all food for raising Tye Dye a lvl 13. I would like to have almost ******s.

ivymae00
07-06-17, 01:32 AM
Ok, I think I have developed a plan (I'm also central time to help people understand). So, I'm going to hatch ******s at 6am until 2pm. Then my Chapter 7 Act 3 breed will be ready to be hatched from 2pm-1am. Next, magma monkey will be on the nest from 1am-6pm. While Magma Monkey is on the nest, I will be completing chapter 8, and prepping for 9. Other than that, I think I'm good to complete the storybook and with my newfound 20 gems, I will be speeding the hatching of the dragon then evolving

willjardell2003
07-06-17, 02:10 AM
For evryone who have to hatch solar simien:
If you have already had solar b4, try to breed solar with another super rare Nature/fire (vinotaur, paradise parrot,..) or breed your solar simian with CU.
This solar simian is the 2nd of the hardest nature/fire animal to hatch after flyer fox, hatch the paradise parrot is even easier than hatch a solar simian. I think the difficulty order is fairy ferret-jackalope-paradise parrot-fallaby-vinotaur-solar simian-flyer fox.

willjardell2003
07-06-17, 02:17 AM
Ok, I think I have developed a plan (I'm also central time to help people understand). So, I'm going to hatch ******s at 6am until 2pm. Then my Chapter 7 Act 3 breed will be ready to be hatched from 2pm-1am. Next, magma monkey will be on the nest from 1am-6pm. While Magma Monkey is on the nest, I will be completing chapter 8, and prepping for 9. Other than that, I think I'm good to complete the storybook and with my newfound 20 gems, I will be speeding the hatching of the dragon then evolving

Let me guess, are you in gmt+7country? In my country, the new chapter always start in 2pm and my country is in gmt+7. U should hatch ******s in this night,10pm then in the morning u should evolve it because chapter 8 act4 is grow stropes up to lv 5 .

lennumber1
07-06-17, 06:34 AM
If we hatch ******s before that chapter opens will it count when we get to that chapter or do we wait until it asks us to hatch?

Filounoir
07-06-17, 08:47 AM
Hi, ......Tie-Deye Tiger + CU = 48 h - Timer �� ��What is it???

AppieP
07-06-17, 09:15 AM
I'm now one day behind. Didn't make it on time to hatch a Plantler. Hopefully I get it soon. Hate it if I can't complete a SB while I started it.

willjardell2003
07-06-17, 09:26 AM

Well, big congrrat to you and I'm feel sorry to u too. The animal have incubation time reach over 40hrs iss new ultra rare animal, it's the combination between gemsstone and an element from 6 norrmal elements. Iff you sirre the breeding time iss 48 hrs, you may ready to hatch 1 off thiss 4 animals: garrnet griffin (fire) granite golem (earth), perridot phoenix(narure) orr valkyrie (lighning). I think you will hatch the garrnet griffin, that's the really happy thing to hatch it.
Anyway, if you don't use gems, I think you have to say good bye with some ultra rare animals from the SB because some chapter have another breeding act and your nreeding den have to be emptry everytime to do the breeding act of some chapter, you although need to hatch the rainbow dragon if you want GUC. Now your breeding den is not empty, the breeding will last for 2days so you couldn't do those breeding act too. I'm afraid that you have to spend more than 50gems for the SB if you really want GUC for skip breeding.

Filounoir
07-06-17, 09:42 AM
Thank you ! Hopefully it is valkyrie, because that's the one I miss and I have no more gems to speed up. ��

CuddlePuddlev2
07-06-17, 10:17 AM
If we hatch ******s before that chapter opens will it count when we get to that chapter or do we wait until it asks us to hatch?

You can hatch ******s ahead of time. If for some reason it doesn't register (this has been happening to me lately), restart your game & you'll get credit for it.

farmday0123
07-06-17, 10:51 AM
Wow i wish i have that big fail crystal hybirid, i don'tmine to speed 😂, wonder if we can breed that crystal n rainbow octobus with combo tye dyetiger seen it rainbow hybrid then

poofyena
07-06-17, 11:01 AM

Are you sure it was 48 hours? Tie-dye Tiger is Rainbow/Water so shouldn't be able to produce a 48 hour timer as there's no water/gem hybrid with that timer. Unless breeding with rainbow means you can get anything in which case hope you get what your after!

Still no Volcamel and a 13 hour fail (again) on the nest, with chapter 7 starting in the morning I'm starting to feel a bit anxious. I may have to skip the Volcamel step which will mean speeding for GU will be tight on my gems. But I neeeeed those rainbow babies, they are so lovely.

Filounoir
07-06-17, 11:27 AM
It is definitly a 48h- timer��. We will see in 45 hours!����

Clark_Wayne
07-06-17, 02:06 PM
Are you sure it was 48 hours? Tie-dye Tiger is Rainbow/Water so shouldn't be able to produce a 48 hour timer as there's no water/gem hybrid with that timer. Unless breeding with rainbow means you can get anything in which case hope you get what your after!

Still no Volcamel and a 13 hour fail (again) on the nest, with chapter 7 starting in the morning I'm starting to feel a bit anxious. I may have to skip the Volcamel step which will mean speeding for GU will be tight on my gems. But I neeeeed those rainbow babies, they are so lovely.

as i said in another thread , seems that rainbow works like a random type.
i used same combo and i got turtisle, then fairy ferret .
no nature and no fire in the combo , so if rainbow becomes a random type then we are having nightmare with breeding !

lennumber1
07-06-17, 02:11 PM
Thank you

poofyena
07-06-17, 02:58 PM
as i said in another thread , seems that rainbow works like a random type.
i used same combo and i got turtisle, then fairy ferret .
no nature and no fire in the combo , so if rainbow becomes a random type then we are having nightmare with breeding !

Sorry I hadn't seen your post about rainbow breeding. Gosh what a nightmare! Could end up with anything at that rate.

Eluzyion
07-06-17, 03:45 PM
I'm very skeptical you can get a rainbow and with the combinations rainbow + gem can throw the odds are not in favor of a gem hybrid, although I guess you could get lucky.. I ran a test of 5 just to see what elements it can throw breeding CU + Rainbow Dragon r/fire, here are results:

16 hour Skyena w/n
6 hour turtisle w/n
6 hour turtisle w/n
7 hour Vinotaur n/f
6 hour turtisle w/n

If you breed cu with fire your combinations are more limited, pyro or gem/fire hybrid
Breeding 2 gem hybrids like g/elec + g/fire can throw any elec/fire or gem/elec or gem/fire
So the amount of fails that can occur with gem (cu) + rainbow/? Is way more so one resulting in a gem hybrids odds are not too good, result of rainbow hybrid? Not even sure it's possible..

I posted this a few days ago.. About rainbow throwing the diff elements, you can get lucky but many fail combinations lol

willjardell2003
07-06-17, 06:43 PM
So sad to say that the ******s is on food schedule E, this SB cost a lot of apples. I have just hatched it and I have just notices that too. Total food for that ******s are over 60k of food, becareful with who don't have enough apples :(
The rare animals rye dye tiger is on schedule D so this ******s is on schedule E, wish the rainbow dragon will be schedule.... C lol

topmom952
07-06-17, 07:22 PM
I'm sure this is in here somewhere but I can't find it. What is evolution time for ******s, please. Thanks

CuddlePuddlev2
07-06-17, 07:30 PM
So sad to say that the ******s is on food schedule E, this SB cost a lot of apples. I have just hatched it and I have just notices that too. Total food for that ******s are over 60k of food, becareful with who don't have enough apples :(
The rare animals rye dye tiger is on schedule D so this ******s is on schedule E, wish the rainbow dragon will be schedule.... C lol

Oh no! i thought someone said ******s is schedule D & that's what i've been planning for. I really need to ramp up food production then. Thanks for the clarification. This could have ended very badly if no one brought this up! Here's the food schedules for those who don't know what schedule E is: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92367-Food-schedule&highlight=food+schedule

CuddlePuddlev2
07-06-17, 07:33 PM
I'm sure this is in here somewhere but I can't find it. What is evolution time for ******s, please. Thanks

Eluzyion posted on the first page that he thinks it's 8hr evo, but it's not confirmed.

Eluzyion
07-06-17, 07:49 PM
Eluzyion posted on the first page that he thinks it's 8hr evo, but it's not confirmed.

Thx for reminding me, it's 8 :)

CuddlePuddlev2
07-06-17, 07:57 PM
sorry to beat a dead horse, but it looks like the gems it takes to skip to the next chapter keeps increasing by 5 each day. So to skip from chapter 9 to 10, which I will have to do in order to get the grand uni since i started a day late, i'll have to pay 45 gems. Plus 38 gems to speed hatching & evolution of the rainbow dragon = 83 gems.

this was just a rant. thank you for listening :p

Clark_Wayne
07-06-17, 11:36 PM
sorry to beat a dead horse, but it looks like the gems it takes to skip to the next chapter keeps increasing by 5 each day. So to skip from chapter 9 to 10, which I will have to do in order to get the grand uni since i started a day late, i'll have to pay 45 gems. Plus 38 gems to speed hatching & evolution of the rainbow dragon = 83 gems.

this was just a rant. thank you for listening :p

it is this way since the beginning : 5 more gems for each day (you can see previous storybooks in the game guide)
and you pay 50 gems for the last day , not 45 ;)

willjardell2003
07-07-17, 12:02 AM
Oh no! i thought someone said ******s is schedule D & that's what i've been planning for. I really need to ramp up food production then. Thanks for the clarification. This could have ended very badly if no one brought this up! Here's the food schedules for those who don't know what schedule E is: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92367-Food-schedule&highlight=food+schedule

I'm angry most about the tiger, I think he is the only one rare animals on schedule D. Now, you may have to spend all your money for apples. Luckily my apples are over 60k now and enough for the ******s. Just keep planting the cherries :) good luck

CuddlePuddlev2
07-07-17, 12:26 AM
I'm angry most about the tiger, I think he is the only one rare animals on schedule D. Now, you may have to spend all your money for apples. Luckily my apples are over 60k now and enough for the ******s. Just keep planting the cherries :) good luck

I'm glad you got enough apples! I know you were worried about that a couple days ago. Thanks again for the info :o

CuddlePuddlev2
07-07-17, 12:39 AM
it is this way since the beginning : 5 more gems for each day (you can see previous storybooks in the game guide)
and you pay 50 gems for the last day , not 45 ;)

I totally believe you, I'm just a noob so this was a new and annoying discovery for me that I wanted to whine about. I got it all out now so I'm ok :)

and ty for the head's up about it being 50 not 45, good to know

willjardell2003
07-07-17, 12:40 AM
I'm glad you got enough apples! I know you were worried about that a couple days ago. Thanks again for the info :o

Thank you, after my apples decresed to 650, I have to spend huge of money to get those apples back. I didn't expect that my apples have been increased a lot, from when my apples are 650 to now, I have grown about 85k of food. Spend all your money for food, then the ultra animals you get will make coins again

Silverrain1
07-07-17, 06:08 AM
Starting to get nervous. I can't get past round 27 on the tournament.

ivymae00
07-07-17, 07:05 AM
So once you breed ******s and the dragon together, what's the timer? Does the grand unicorn show up in storage or if you have room on the nest, does it go there?

Alohatami
07-07-17, 10:07 AM
So once you breed ******s and the dragon together, what's the timer? Does the grand unicorn show up in storage or if you have room on the nest, does it go there?
I think it's an automatic prize for putting them together in the den. I don't think you are actually breeding it. It should show up in storage.

SabaDilla2
07-07-17, 01:14 PM
For ch 7 3/4 I bred Tye Dye with Skyger and got 13 hrs timer. I can't find an egg for dark/water for 13 hrs. Anyone know what it could be?

CuddlePuddlev2
07-07-17, 07:04 PM
For ch 7 3/4 I bred Tye Dye with Skyger and got 13 hrs timer. I can't find an egg for dark/water for 13 hrs. Anyone know what it could be?

See page 23 of this thread (bottom post). People think that rainbow can yield basically any element, so you could literally have anything! Let us know what it is though after it hatches...curious to see

Eluzyion
07-07-17, 07:11 PM

I'll take a guess it's spring wing d/n or sea horse w/n let us know though! :) my bet is on spring wing

willjardell2003
07-07-17, 07:13 PM

Shadow kirin maybe lol. But remember, rainbow can throw any element (F/N/E/W/D/L) so the egg will be a unknown thing :/ rye dye tiger= rainbow skyger. I breed skyger and rye dye tiger and I get... turtisle