PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble visiting neighbors

Yazminveronica
06-30-17, 07:56 AM
I have tried to visit my neighbors and every time I select visit a pop up screen says loading but then I end up in my game. I have tried everyone on my neighbors list and community so I can't visit new players or add neighbors. Is there a way to fix this?

meme1098
06-30-17, 08:01 AM
What device are you on & what version?

Sometimes clearing the cache -- cookies, history & all website data -- will help.

Yazminveronica
06-30-17, 08:06 AM
I have an Android the galaxy amp prime phone and I think it says 4.0 version.

Yazminveronica
06-30-17, 08:15 AM
I tried clearing but the community says Error: list does not exist in server.

meme1098
06-30-17, 10:56 AM
You should most likely post in the Bugs thread so S8 can look at your situation.

Yazminveronica
06-30-17, 12:39 PM
Ok I will thank you.

Yazminveronica
06-30-17, 01:00 PM
Hello when I go to community to visit other players it says "Error: list does not exist server" and when I go to my neighbors and try to visit it says loading but I still end up in my story.
If someone can help I can't visit or add neighbors and I need to request things of my friends to pass the level. I only have a couple of active neighbors and it's taking really long to finish this quest.
Android version 6.0.1
Castle story 1.9.0.1g

SpiritWind00
06-30-17, 06:12 PM
Hi, I moved your thread here - you don't need to double post in future :)

Sometimes visiting neighbours can result in your game crashing for various reasons - the neighbours game is huge and loading the graphics on it is too much; your device age; how much memory you have etc.

I'm not sure the forum can help you with this. Can I suggest you contact Support so they can check your game. Link below and instructions in the Hub if you need more guidance on lodging a ticket.

Yazminveronica
06-30-17, 06:14 PM
Thank you.