PDA

View Full Version : Summer 2017 Sale

Rynetory2
06-29-17, 08:57 AM
Summer 2017 Sale

Summer re-release and sale happening now. Selected items and boxes on sale for half off until Jul 5.
Happy shopping! :D

Edit (Pixie) - added infographic :)

https://i.imgur.com/hMmi1b8.jpg

Boxes on sale
Boardwalk Box (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404-Bakery-Story-Master-Box-List&p=1411861&viewfull=1#post1411861)
Camping Crate (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404-Bakery-Story-Master-Box-List&p=1411865&viewfull=1#post1411865)
Ice Cream Crate (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404-Bakery-Story-Master-Box-List&p=1412827&viewfull=1#post1412827)
Pink Lemonade Crate (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404-Bakery-Story-Master-Box-List&p=1412972&viewfull=1#post1412972)
Summer Beach Box (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404-Bakery-Story-Master-Box-List&p=1412999&viewfull=1#post1412999)
Summer Crate (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404-Bakery-Story-Master-Box-List&p=1413000&viewfull=1#post1413000)

slayer7000
06-29-17, 11:58 AM
Surprise sale! Thank you s8!

EdiiLouise
06-29-17, 01:31 PM
thank you for the sale s8!!

monstertop
06-29-17, 04:08 PM
Nice sale! Got the first and second prize in the ice cream crate(:

babublik
06-29-17, 06:18 PM

How many times did u open the crate, may I ask? I've only opened it once and got the ice cream server lady, which I think was worth it... But I really want the 1st and 2nd prize so bad! I think the ice cream crate is the best of all the sale crates as far as prizes go... Anyway, just curious if u were really lucky on ur first 2 tries or if u had to sacrifice a lot of gems to win those prizes

paulinabracho
06-29-17, 06:39 PM

good! I wanted ice cream truck but got ice cream sample :(

also opened one pink lemonade expecting the refrigerator and got that ugly curtain :mad:

Jojocl141587
06-30-17, 06:29 AM
Opened the Ice Cream crate and got the ice cream server. I'm okay with that prize, glad it wasnt the sign or lil table of ice cream.

geordieprogman
06-30-17, 06:49 AM
I was after the ice cream station as I already have the ice cream truck. I stopped trying my luck after getting 3 more ice cream trucks. I did get the popsicle kids as well so not too bad.

I also got the summer sweets and the trampoline from the summer crate. :)

monstertop
06-30-17, 11:21 AM
How many times did u open the crate, may I ask? I've only opened it once and got the ice cream server lady, which I think was worth it... But I really want the 1st and 2nd prize so bad! I think the ice cream crate is the best of all the sale crates as far as prizes go... Anyway, just curious if u were really lucky on ur first 2 tries or if u had to sacrifice a lot of gems to win those prizes

I opened it twice and got those two items. Usually, it's not like that for me so I got super lucky this time. I opened it before (probably last year or something) and got the ice cream truck multiple times so I feel like the truck is easier to come by.

sadieroo24
06-30-17, 12:05 PM
When they say- only X number of days left- does that mean the items won't be available after that? Like retiring? Just wondering, because most of these items are in the regular daily "line-up". Thanks!

Oh perhaps they'll still be around, but only for now the prices are discounted?? Thanks again!!

paulinabracho
06-30-17, 04:25 PM
When they say- only X number of days left- does that mean the items won't be available after that? Like retiring? Just wondering, because most of these items are in the regular daily "line-up". Thanks!

Oh perhaps they'll still be around, but only for now the prices are discounted?? Thanks again!!

no, when it says "few days left" is because the item will be removed ://

paulinabracho
06-30-17, 04:29 PM
I was after the ice cream station as I already have the ice cream truck. I stopped trying my luck after getting 3 more ice cream trucks. I did get the popsicle kids as well so not too bad.

I also got the summer sweets and the trampoline from the summer crate. :)

AAAAAAAAW!!!! I so envy you! :D
I guess I will not take the risk anymore

at least they could give us the option: keep the item or trade for half of gems used to buy it

babublik
06-30-17, 05:35 PM
I opened it twice and got those two items. Usually, it's not like that for me so I got super lucky this time. I opened it before (probably last year or something) and got the ice cream truck multiple times so I feel like the truck is easier to come by.

Hmmm... lol I do like those odds but knowing my luck I'll probably get all 4th place items... Ok, I am going to try again :rolleyes: but I am not a gambler, dang it! This will hurt even though I have tons of gems to spend, I value each one! I wish storm8 would release LTOs of crate prizes for gems like they used to so players can know exactly what they're buying. I loved those days.

babublik
06-30-17, 06:03 PM

Only the new content will be gone after the sale, but all previous items available for purchase before the sale should remain in the market but at regular price. Right now all the old 4th of July content is half off, so I would stock up if you really like something :)

eeveldoll
06-30-17, 09:50 PM
Very happy with the ice cream crate! Clinched the Sundae Servings, Ice Cream Truck (yas! cuz I wasn't able to get the one from RS and I opened that crate 11 times!! T_T), Popsicle Sign, Ice Cream Samples and Ice Cream Server. Very satisfied with what I've got cuz the items are really adorable! Thank you, S8 for the sale! I love ice cream!

Agree with babublik on thinking twice on spending gems, considering that I don't pay actual money to purchase gems heh

CandyFlossCoffeeBakery
07-02-17, 04:40 PM

I got only 2nd prizes. I opened 3 times and came the "children" and after that, 2 times the ice cream truck.

CandyFlossCoffeeBakery
07-02-17, 04:55 PM
I didn't like this sale. No big itens or special decorations, like the old crates stuff opened to buy. (And... Summer decorations??) :( But the ice cream crate was a great surprise!

babublik
07-03-17, 06:09 PM
I think I'm cursed :eek:
I've opened the crate 3 times now and keep getting 4th & 3rd prizes. I got the ice cream server, the sprinkle station, and the ice cream samples but no ice cream truck. Everyone seems to be having good luck with this crate except for me :confused: maybe I should take back my earlier comment about it being the best crate to see if that changes my luck... (Sigh) I don't want to keep gambling. At least they're all different prizes.

Also, I wish they would've unlocked some ovens. As it is, the new content they released for the sale is too gem heavy for what it is imo. I didn't buy any of it.