PDA

View Full Version : Informal Survey

mattjd169
06-29-17, 12:50 PM
What do you as the community want most?

1. More dragons (dragon types Metal, Gem, Chimeras, Wyverns, or Elemental. Whatever your fancy)
2. Game / gameplay improvements - (Collect All button, Sort function in menus, Dragon book for Android just to name a few)

Make your choice + list your top three.

I'll start...

#2.
Sorting in all menus (By color and rarity)
Daily Sign on alternatives. i.e Food, Current event component or Mine components
Clean-up game updates. No more multiple installs for updates.

Have fun.
Let's see some creativity

Florr06
06-29-17, 01:34 PM
Gold confirmation button
"Send request to all neighbours" button
GPD sale

Hartoled
06-29-17, 02:11 PM
I don't think many of us go to the bother of trying to keep our Social levels high, (Because, what is it for, after all?), but I'd like to see some sorting options for our Neighbors in the Social Menu. Alphabetical-only makes it very tedious to try to spread our attention around, when we have to scroll down again and again and again...

Along those lines, I've also mentioned that giving Apples instead of coins as incentive for visits, to those visiting and those visited, would do a lot to modernize the game.

Clark_Wayne
06-29-17, 02:34 PM
sorting by type in the arena
bigger crops
infos about "no more playing" neighbors (last connection time/date) so we can clean our neighbors list ;)

Shar33
06-29-17, 03:29 PM
What we need and I'd like to see. LAND LAND LAND, first and foremost. Also better crops, album for android, type chooser in arena, and actual old dragons for re-releases. I won't hold my breath tho and I'll just keep watching new content roll out and people begging and pleading on the forums here and them continue to be ignored

FieldsLikeB
06-29-17, 04:03 PM
Better crops
Land
Sort by type in arena
Out out function button for events
Metal Diamond hybrid!

zenkitty99
06-29-17, 04:52 PM
sorting by type in the arena
bigger crops
infos about "no more playing" neighbors (last connection time/date) so we can clean our neighbors list ;)

This is my top 3 too!

And because it's impossible for me to limit it to just 3, I'll add:

* collect all coins button - it's so tedious collecting coins from all your habitats, especially when the game resyncs part way through and you have to do it all over again! Drives me crazy!

* gold confirmation button - because there is nothing more infuriating in this game then losing your hard earned gold to a mis-timed click/game lag!!!!

Anuisia
06-29-17, 06:45 PM
My top 6 (because 3 just isn't enough):
- gold confirmation button
- better crops (higher yield)
- collect all coins button
- option to send requests to all neighbors
- type sorting option for battles like breeding den
- neighbour info about recent activity to help delete inactive neighbors as suggested by Clark_Wayne (fantastic idea!!!)

angelfish1212
06-29-17, 09:30 PM
My top 3...
1. New high yielding and fast growing crops. The new farms could also be made smaller (2x2) to free up a little more space.
2. More land and/or the option to store as many dragons and premium habitats as we want.
3. Individual milestones in Bingo. It would reward players with boosts, food, and a small number of tickets for reaching certain point milestones. This would make Bingo much more enjoyable.

A gold confirmation is also needed as well as type sorting for the arena. Being able to see when a neighbor last played would also be awesome. Returning events to the way they were a couple years ago; more laid back and achievable for the average player. GPDs should be brought back on sale from time to time, like twice a year. This would help level the playing field in competitive events. Open the dynamite mine for players who have fully expanded. Replace the crummy coin daily rewards with food. Give better incentive to visit other players, mainly by rewarding food. Basically everything that people have suggested thus far in this thread.

I honestly don't care much about new dragons, decor, or habitats at this point. They need to make the endgame more enjoyable for long-time customers. Streamlining gameplay, adding more land, and improving food rewards would do this.

random59
06-30-17, 01:49 AM
My top 3 would be

Farms that produce better crops.

More land released so we can place both new habitats and display decor. (200 spaces would surface)

Type sourcing the battle arena.

Further Wishlist

Better graphics so game isn't continually crashing ( my new iPhone crashes so it isn't the device)

Definitely no 2x2 habitat, if the game can not handle 4 level 15 dragons in a 4x4 space it will not support 4x2x2habitats supporting 8 lvl 15 dragons.

Less events and more time to breed dragons, giving us at least 14 days and only 1 new dragon at a time.

The reintroduction or recycling of original dragons instead of dragons a year or so old.

Open up the Artic Isles and Album to Android ( it is against the law to discriminate)

Be nice to be able to place habitats in storage along with the dragons in them, I don't know why I need to have all my Xmas dragons on display 365 days a year.

I know this thread will be posted to feedback shortly but we can but hope.

I am sure over the next week I will think of many more issues that need addressing.

Be sensitive to the fact that we don't want all events celebrated in the Northern Hemisphere ie Christmas in July which a lot of Southern Hemisphere countries do so we can have Christmas in winter, also a Christmas in summer event!

amerirish
06-30-17, 06:13 AM
1. Increase the capacity on all habitats by at least one (all 3's become 4's, all 4's become 5's, etc.)
2. Higher yielding crops; with all of the recent feeding requirements, the old system is grossly unfair
3. "Send To All" button for neighbor requests

The1stCaretaker
06-30-17, 05:39 PM
1. Land
2. Better crops
3. Album on android and other menu options like type picker in arena and other menus

AinoDK
07-06-17, 03:34 AM
My top 6 (because 3 just isn't enough):
- gold confirmation button
- better crops (higher yield)
- collect all coins button
- option to send requests to all neighbors
- type sorting option for battles like breeding den
- neighbour info about recent activity to help delete inactive neighbors as suggested by Clark_Wayne (fantastic idea!!!)

These!

Anaboe
07-10-17, 02:10 AM
All these, plus a way to sort out my inventory. I have over 300 dragons in storage, it's hard to find the right one. Plus more info on the dragons in storage: are ther rare? Super rare? Breedable?

Ilsadrago
07-12-17, 07:22 AM
1. Higher yielding crops
2. More land
3. More opportunities to win/receive gold

I have invested a fair amount of $$ in DS and I still have room to place dragons, so I'll continue to play for a while. But when the day comes that I don't have room for new dragons and habitats, I'll be done. Not because I dislike the game, but what's the point of playing then?

Shar33
07-12-17, 12:24 PM
Android album should not even have to be a choice. 1st of all every android player has been promised this is coming soon for 3 or more years now and 2nd ios users have had this since day 1 so its nothing to them. Maybe if they had a shadow icon of the dragon in their menu with COMING SOON over it it'd be different. Like everything else that goes on here it seems deliberately.

I think they stuck it in fantasy forest story instead. Maybe their version of coming soon is within a decade. I think it's just hidden from us on purpose

Jnny2good
07-19-17, 12:38 PM
An archive for storage items so they are not cluttering up the main screen.

Nikkook
08-03-17, 11:34 PM
A find Dragon search button so we can find dragons quickly on our islan9

starship412
08-04-17, 12:08 AM
1. Better crop production
2. More Dark Dragons
3. An Elemental habitat that can be purchased with coins
4. Dragon tournaments that have 30 or 18 Rounds
5. Gold returning to tournaments (5 for every champion beat will be just fine)
6. An all coin collect button
7. A confirmation pop up for spending gold
8. Eliminate pop ups during gameplay (i.e. advertising other Storm8 games) except for gold confirmation.
9. World Events and Leaderboards that DON'T require feeding dragons.
10. A week off between events
11. Open another island and have a ship take us to it like Arctic Isles but just a regular 2nd island.
12. Discontinue the following dragons: Luck, Sunrise, Athletic, Lunar Ram, Poison, and Penumbra. Lower the incubation time for Virtue, Island and Elder. Replace eliminated dragons with Dawntree, Aether, Blackhole, Sunray (a new white/yellow hybrid), Neolight (a new single white dragon), Nevermore (a new black/purple hybrid), Songbird (a new pink/green hybrid), Sunsplash (a new blue/green/yellow hybrid), and Steelblast (a new diamond/metal hybrid).
13. Have the Video For Arena Cooldown actually work.
14. Have a common classification for a surprise hybrid (maybe a common black, tropic, metal or, dare I say diamond hybrid).

viridium
08-05-17, 11:49 AM
1. Improvements of the events to old roots where everything was easy
2. Better crops ,the feeding should be as easy as in fantasy forest story
3. Less dragons in too quick time
4. Get all coins at one tap
5. More explaining why Dragon story got now 2,7 Giga byte to use
6 .Crashing fixes ,bug fixes of some losing content when crashing or losing one try at wheel but anything else is not saved as done
7. Remove the bingo league by replacing it by a ticket wheel lol will be done surely that way
8. More time to breed limited dragons

mayday2001
08-07-17, 10:49 PM
#1 better food options. Impossible to keep up with food supply
#2 confirmation before spending gold. I recently spent 1000 gold by mistakenly clicking on the food button.
#3 bingo is sooo tedious. Always the same tasks over and over. Very boring. How many zodiac or champ can we raise to level 15?? Or battle with music dragon? Either get rid of bingo or make it more interesting.
#4. Slow down on the constant events already. Give us a chance to breed for dragons we want instead of constant tasks.
That's all

retseho
08-09-17, 11:53 PM
This is my top 3 too!

And because it's impossible for me to limit it to just 3, I'll add:

* collect all coins button - it's so tedious collecting coins from all your habitats, especially when the game resyncs part way through and you have to do it all over again! Drives me crazy!

* gold confirmation button - because there is nothing more infuriating in this game then losing your hard earned gold to a mis-timed click/game lag!!!!

Agree to all above.
Also a suggestion to add tickets which can be bought for 100, 200, 500 golds which can be accumulated until we have enough to exchange it for gold dragons, 3rd or 4th nest, 2nd evolution temple. As the ticket temple is already in operation, adding the gold dragons, nest, evolution temple as additional items should be do-able in a short time.
Changing our accumulated gold for tickets will remove the anguish of accidental gold-loss due to game lag, Apple for gold popups, game resync etc.
Hope this can be implemented.

topgate44
08-11-17, 09:42 AM
MY WISH LIST - which I still don't have answer to why I didn't get wish it says like 5 days left I haven't gotten wish

1. Button - Collect all for coins
2. find Button to find Dragons.
3. Land
4. stop with back to back events give us time to feed what we have
5. Fix the bugs so it quits shutting down and then we go in later and find out thing aren't done.
6. Give back the Black Friday Sale.
7. Let us use our coins to update habitats. or Make habitats hold more dragons.
8. let us give others food plus the gold.
9. sort neighbors by active and when
10. better food options.

Milecia
08-11-17, 11:42 PM
1. Land
2. Give us something interesting to do with all the coins. Higher Level players have so much coins and noone knows what to do with them. But p.e. great Designed expensive Decoration would be no option because there is no land to put it on.

MajicHearts
08-13-17, 06:35 PM
1 - Farms that produce bigger/better crops.
2 - To be able to select "feed more" dragon from the Evolution Temple list. With over 800 dragons, it's hard to find a certain dragon on a habitat to feed more food to evolve them.
3 - and, as always, more land.