PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please explain tipping????

Unregistered
03-16-11, 11:15 PM
I'm so confused. Sometimes, I'll tip someone, they'll then tip me back, then 3 hours later I can tip them again. Other times I can't tip them back for 3 days????

Also, sometimes it shows up on News Feed when someone tips me and other times it doesn't.

Is there any rules or guidelines about this?

Thanks!!!

lisa

Donnahh
03-16-11, 11:29 PM
The Story day is 22 hours long, so you probably tip someone at the "end" of the day and then when the day resets you are able to tip again.
Not sure why you would be unable to tip for 3 days tho? Are your tips showing up as 0 to place or is there no room where you are tipping?

News feed only shows the last 10 tips so if someone is posting on your wall that they tipped, and they are not mentioned in the news feed either (a) they did tip but their post has been replaced by another in the news feed or (b) they didn't tip and just said they did.

There are no guidelines as such, just you can tip each neighbor every day.

Unregistered
03-16-11, 11:50 PM
Tips showing up as 0 to place. It definetly won't let me tip again after 22 hours for most people.

lisa

Donnahh
03-16-11, 11:50 PM
Tips showing up as 0 to place. It definetly won't let me tip again after 22 hours for most people.

lisa

Hmm now that is weird ... perhaps someone else has the answer to this? It's never happened to me therefore I have no idea! :)