PDA

View Full Version : Distorted Music

KitMeeks
06-27-17, 07:39 AM
Hello, I have just opened bakery story for the first time in a while and the music has gone weird, it's all distorted. How can I solve this apart from turning it off in the settings? I like the music haha! I'm concerned that if I uninstall the game and reinstall I will lose my game. Thanks!

kooky panda
06-27-17, 08:36 AM
Your game progress is saved on the servers so your game progress will be safe. Make sure you have set up a storm ID and password in your game.

I checked and my game music seems okay.

Reinstalling may help.

KitMeeks
06-27-17, 09:32 AM
I've done it and my game is still there, but the music is still messed up. I have the double rainbow version. :(

kooky panda
06-27-17, 02:17 PM
Have you tried a different version of the game?

KitMeeks
06-28-17, 04:56 AM
Will I be able to pull up my old game on a different version?

KitMeeks
06-28-17, 06:44 AM
I tried it and my game came back, but the music is still distorted! Very strange!

Rynetory2
06-28-17, 06:51 AM
Which version are you using? Can you try the regular version? Also are you listening using earphones, maybe try putting it on speaker to see if that's what giving you the issue.

KitMeeks
06-28-17, 07:36 AM
I was using the double rainbow version but am now on the standard version. It's playing through the phone speaker, not earphones.

Rynetory2
06-28-17, 08:35 AM
Thank you for trying and updates. I'm going to send you to Support for further checks. Please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

KitMeeks
06-28-17, 06:37 PM
Thank you, but I did that already and I got an email saying my ticket was closed as they don't deal with individual enquiries for bakery story!

Rynetory2
06-30-17, 02:55 AM
Sorry about this. I've reported this issue to the team. Please hold for fix. Perhaps you can play without the music in the mean time. Thank you.