PDA

View Full Version : Bug?

Unregistered
03-16-11, 06:59 PM
I stored some chairs, and now when I want to take them out a pop up always come up as "Your Bakery is out of sync with the server. We have refreshed your bakery." My phone will have full service when this happens. It ONLY happens with the (green) chairs, it doesnt happen with the other chairs, tables, flooring, decorations. Ive also tried turning my phone on/off.

Mel19
03-16-11, 07:01 PM
Yes, this seems to be an issue at the moment. I dont know if there is a current fix for this bug or not. But you are not the only one, and it seems to be both restaurant and bakery.

Unregistered
03-16-11, 07:03 PM
Oh, good to know. Thanks for the heads up.

Donnahh
03-16-11, 07:16 PM
I have seen three fixes to this problem around the forum.
I'd have to say tho, I haven't had this problem (only briefly on Treasure Story, and I hard-closed) but you can try one or all to see if they work.

1 - Hard close your program if using a newer iPod/iPhone (hitting the home button quickly twice and clicking the red minus button on the program you want to close.

2 - delete and reinstall faulty app

3 - buy a cheap chair/table and place it elsewhere in your restaurant. Somehow that seems to sync things back in. Obviously, make sure you don't buy something you have already in storage.

Good luck!!