FieldsLikeB
06-23-17, 11:55 PM
Anyone know which combination to use?
Quetzal/Atlas (tHow I got mine today)
Olympus/Mythic or Atlas
Helios/Atlas

random59
06-24-17, 12:08 AM
Sure Hydra was a Tournament Dragon and is Mythic/Green. If you don't have Helios, try Mythic or Atlas and Quetzal and you could get Helios as a fail.

FieldsLikeB
06-24-17, 01:03 AM
Sure Hydra was a Tournament Dragon and is Mythic/Green. If you don't have Helios, try Mythic or Atlas and Quetzal and you could get Helios as a fail.

Never thought to do Helios and Atlas for some reason I forget it's mythic Quetzal got mine with The Minotaur looking guy.

gail66
06-24-17, 03:04 PM
How many hour breed time anyone

random59
06-24-17, 03:31 PM
Never thought to do Helios and Atlas for some reason I forget it's mythic Quetzal got mine with The Minotaur looking guy.

No I was meaning if they had Quetzal but not a Helios then if they were lucky they could get Helios as a possible fail.

Been trying for Cerebus foe years, 2nd value pack is out with it, not buying it yet though, one day I may breed it:cool:

FireballFarm
06-24-17, 05:12 PM
How many hour breed time anyone

17 Hours.

I got it earlier today with Mythic X Forest and was very pleasantly surprised. Back when Hydra first came out, I didn't have any mythic dragons or habitats, so didn't bother trying for it. I regretted it afterwards. The ears on the middle head are adorable (don't know why that keep catching my eye, lol!), and I love the simplicity of his coloring/design, especially since so many of the new dragons are covered in busy patterns and many colors.

gail66
06-25-17, 12:16 PM
Thanks I had 17 hours now it's on my nest. By using atlas and mythic

random59
06-25-17, 03:29 PM
Thanks I had 17 hours now it's on my nest. By using atlas and mythic

I don't think you can get Hydra from that combo as you don't have a green element there, it sounds as though you might have another Atlas, sorry Hun.