PDA

View Full Version : Relisted animals

Silverrain1
06-23-17, 12:05 PM
Hey, I noticed the frostrich and lion pride came back out today. Both descriptions say not available through breeding. Is this an oversight in the re release description or do we have to buy them? I really want them both! But dnt wanna speed breed until I know that there's a possibility of getting them!

GreytMom
06-23-17, 12:36 PM
I see that Lion Pride is available in the store. Is it breedable? If so, how?

Elspethwood
06-23-17, 12:44 PM
Hey, I noticed the frostrich and lion pride came back out today. Both descriptions say not available through breeding. Is this an oversight in the re release description or do we have to buy them? I really want them both! But dnt wanna speed breed until I know that there's a possibility of getting them!

I was wondering the same. Actually, in the version which I play there is nothing written, whether it is possible to breed them or not. Concerning the Lion pride, I think that if it were breedable, they would have given us instructions on how to breed rainbow element. I love it. I really hope it is breedable!

Silverrain1
06-23-17, 01:14 PM
Frostrich 16 hours
Lion pride 15 hours

But are they breedable????

strxmstad
06-23-17, 01:40 PM
I want to know if it's breedable too. It says "not available through breeding" but that hasn't stopped other animals from being breedable

Elspethwood
06-23-17, 01:53 PM
Big question. Could a mod please let us know something?

Silverrain1
06-23-17, 02:06 PM
4 failed attempts for frostrich. Will not b happy if we can't get it after that!
Can someone let us know?

AppieP
06-24-17, 02:12 AM
Too bad S8 will not let us know if we can breed the Lion Pride and/or Frostrich. It's pity if we all try for it, and afterword it's not possible to breed. A waste of time.

Silverrain1
06-24-17, 03:07 AM
Too bad S8 will not let us know if we can breed the Lion Pride and/or Frostrich. It's pity if we all try for it, and afterword it's not possible to breed. A waste of time.

Definitely a waste of it's not doable but just now I dnt wanna just not try incase there is a chance. 5 chromodiles is enough to start putting me off tho!

Can someone please let us no if these are breedable or purchase only?

Silverrain1
06-24-17, 02:20 PM
Has anyone had any luck breeding yet? Pity we still haven't heard anything back yet. Hope they are breedable. Would really like them since I'm missing both. Not buying them tho, crashing been really bad the past few days

Eluzyion
06-24-17, 02:50 PM
I don't think it's breedable just on sale, because 1. Says not available through breeding 2. Can't breed a rainbow element without them announcing specific animals to breed it, and they didn't .. Therefore I wouldn't waste time trying to

supster50
06-24-17, 05:39 PM
As far as I know the only Rainbow animal that has been breedable was the Opal octopus with water and crystle elements. It also states under the info sign that the Lion Pride isn't breedable. It was a prize from a spinning wheel event.i whish it was for ur sake I was lucky enough to win it in said event. Good luck on the Frostrich.

Phoenix406
06-24-17, 09:01 PM
Usually if a previously unbreedable animal is changed to breedable, the pop up will say "now breedable." I know they made the Frostrich breedable a few months ago - maybe around the holidays- because I tried and tried for it. But I don't think it's breedable right now. Would be nice if the Lion Pride (LGBTQ Awareness animal) were breedable or more affordable. The dragon equivalent in DS is breedable and only 150 gold if you want to buy it.

Silverrain1
06-25-17, 12:19 AM
Hmmm, I was hoping it may have been an oversight due to the knitten kitten saying it to, yet it is breedable for the cancer event.
Disappointing if not breedable

Eluzyion
06-25-17, 05:31 AM
Hmmm, I was hoping it may have been an oversight due to the knitten kitten saying it to, yet it is breedable for the cancer event.
Disappointing if not breedable

Yea, knitten kitten had to be made breedable due to the missions for cancer, the quest calls for breeding it. Since it was an animal that was removed they put it in specifically for the cancer zodiac event and that info window saying not breedable is an oversight, but we know it is because of the quest.

littelprincess0313
06-26-17, 08:54 AM
So still no clarification?!

Silverrain1
06-26-17, 11:27 AM
Got 16 hour breed time, had to sped it up only to find a monsoon marmot

AppieP
06-26-17, 11:34 AM
Got 16 hour breed time, had to sped it up only to find a monsoon marmot

Sorry to hear that. You're really sure you will keep on trying for?;)

Silverrain1
06-26-17, 01:11 PM
Sorry to hear that. You're really sure you will keep on trying for?;)

I have every other animal in the shop with the exception of some crystal animals. So as long as I keep using my crystal unicorn to breed, I have a chance for frostrich and some hybrids so I guess it won't b a complete waste. Although, I would have liked a lightning combo as I have no lightning crystal animals.

littelprincess0313
06-27-17, 11:46 AM
Could please someone say if the frostrich is breedable or not?!

tahitii
06-27-17, 12:08 PM
Well they're not answering and there is no update today 😞

Phoenix406
06-27-17, 12:31 PM
Well they're not answering and there is no update today ��

I'm wondering why everyone seems to be MIA. I believe kooky said that he would be away/busy, but it seems like someone could answer our questions.
And, yes, what is the deal with no update today? I was hoping for a good package to purchase (something with runes).

Silverrain1
06-27-17, 01:09 PM
I'm wondering why everyone seems to be MIA. I believe kooky said that he would be away/busy, but it seems like someone could answer our questions.
And, yes, what is the deal with no update today? I was hoping for a good package to purchase (something with runes).

I have been wondering the same thing tbh. Very, very quiet lately. And very surprised with no update. If these 2 animals are not breedable then I have nothing to try for so I cld have done with some new animals to try for or something at least

tahitii
06-27-17, 01:17 PM
Two value packs with leaderboard points just popped up... I was hoping for runes too 😐

Rynetory2
06-27-17, 09:37 PM
I did ask earlier but unfortunately I didn't get an answer for you all yet. :( I'll post if I hear anything.

Frostrich 16 hours
Lion pride 15 hours

But are they breedable????

kooky panda
06-28-17, 10:53 AM

Sorry there was not an update yesterday, but a little birdie told me we will see an update this week!! Yeah!