PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid' Brew & Perfume now gone!!

ninjalejones
06-22-17, 11:36 AM
I wouldn't mind a timed goal, I'm so enjoying this update I'm taking it slow to make it last

meme1098
06-22-17, 12:22 PM
I wouldn't mind a timed goal, I'm so enjoying this update I'm taking it slow to make it last

New timed 14 day goal has started but not a storybook. At least that's something. :D

PrincessCupOButter
06-22-17, 12:26 PM
New timed 14 day goal has started but not a storybook. At least that's something. :D

It looks interesting. For me it means putting the aquanther on hold to fight star cats. But I was kinda wishing for a storybook for the ability to delay starting. I just burned all my energy on coral. :-/
I knew better! But decided to risk it. Lol

tigarlilyvol
06-22-17, 12:35 PM
When new goal started, I lost the ability to create stormwater, mermaid brew and mermaid perfume in potion shop. Help needed!

rere123412345
06-22-17, 12:36 PM
As did I - booooooooo.
When new goal started, I lost the ability to create stormwater, mermaid brew and mermaid perfume in potion shop. Help needed!

meme1098
06-22-17, 12:37 PM
S8

With the start of the new Celestine timed goal the ability to craft the Mermaids Brew & Perfume have disappeared from the Potion Shop!!!

I'm still working on these goals so I need to be able to craft them!!!

meme1098
06-22-17, 12:38 PM
I started a thread in the Bugs section if you want to add your posts there.

tigarlilyvol
06-22-17, 12:42 PM
Gone for me, also. Uh-oh made somewhere, danger, danger Will Robinson. Can't make stormwater either.

RealGoblinKing
06-22-17, 12:43 PM

We are looking into this now. Thanks for the heads up.

clarontinalisa
06-22-17, 12:43 PM
Same for me. All crafts gone from potion shop and forge

Seriously700
06-22-17, 12:45 PM

And no more ocean compass craft in the magic forge

OnlyOneRamoth
06-22-17, 12:46 PM
Gone for me, also. Uh-oh made somewhere, danger, danger Will Robinson. Can't make stormwater either.

Lmao Tiger! You are really showing your vintage ��

salad7
06-22-17, 12:51 PM
Now that the Celestine Storm event has started I can no longer make Ocean Compass in Magic Forge to upgrade Castle to next level. It has disappeared from selections. Will it come back after this one is over, or is there a bug in my version. Also findj g Aquanthers is just about nil. Almost impossible to fet anywhere and now not able to make compasses, what next.

CharlieGirl9
06-22-17, 12:51 PM
Anyone know what the "something red" is in the Celestine Storm quest? I tried red acer trees and red petals and strawberries, but if it's a rare drop, I might have to try more of each. I got my two orange starstones from just three chickens, so I thought red might be as easy, but ...
Edit: found it. Red Mushrooms.

salad7
06-22-17, 12:52 PM
And no more ocean compass craft in the magic forge

I have never been offered Storm Water , what level does that start? Help is needed

puzzlecatz
06-22-17, 12:54 PM

Yes I have the same issue...and I am so close to completing level 8 of the castle. Now that will have to be put on hold

clarontinalisa
06-22-17, 12:56 PM
Storm water back in potion shop but still no bracelet in magic forge

meme1098
06-22-17, 12:56 PM
I have never been offered Storm Water , what level does that start? Help is needed

See the first page --- Part 3, goal 5.

Yes I have the same issue...and I am so close to completing level 8 of the castle. Now that will have to be put on hold

See the new goal thread. S8 is aware & looking into it.

puzzlecatz
06-22-17, 12:59 PM

Thanks S8.. looks like the ability to make stormwater, brew and perfume is back but the bracelet is still missing in the forge

tigarlilyvol
06-22-17, 01:01 PM
Thanks for fixing this quickly, can now make mermaid items in potion shop.

nessa005
06-22-17, 01:03 PM
Red mushroom circles

newpam575
Brew and perfume back in potion shop. Ocean compass missing in magic forge.

netwiz3
Adventure for Mermaid Event is missing from Keep and Haunted Keep but strangely enough is still in the Barracks... The new adventure for Star's Landing is in the Keep only.

RealGoblinKing
06-22-17, 01:05 PM
Thanks S8.. looks like the ability to make stormwater, brew and perfume is back but the bracelet is still missing in the forge

We are working on the forge fix now :)

CleoHotel
06-22-17, 01:10 PM
Yes, I have lost ocean compass as well - advice please if anybody can help 😊

joanie_land13
06-22-17, 01:23 PM
I am unable to craft the mermaid wand. It is not available in the mermaid workshop as it claims.

amasfarm
06-22-17, 01:26 PM
I can' t finish the shell bracelet because the option disappeared from the workshop.

PikaSquirrel
06-22-17, 01:28 PM
Thanks we're working on it! Ocean Compass and Shell Bracelets is missing from the Magic Forge and the 'Dive into the Abyss' adventure is missing from the regular adventure buildings. If you the Barracks, the adventure will appear there.

meme1098
06-22-17, 01:31 PM
Yes, I have lost ocean compass as well - advice please if anybody can help ��

I am unable to craft the mermaid wand. It is not available in the mermaid workshop as it claims.

I can' t finish the shell bracelet because the option disappeared from the workshop.

It's been reported & S8 is working on it according to RealGoblinKing. They have restored some of the crafts already.
Try a force close to see if it's working for you now.

PikaSquirrel
06-22-17, 01:49 PM
This has been fixed, you should see these crafts and adventures back in the buildings.