PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Heroes - Missing Golden Pyramid

rheina
06-21-17, 06:40 PM
I bought tbe Golden pyramid from market yesterday, even collected hooks from it, but now we reached the community points for the pyramid ss a community reward, I didn't get any. Where is the second pyramid?

Bameeee
06-21-17, 06:57 PM
I bought tbe Golden pyramid from market yesterday, even collected hooks from it, but now we reached the community points for the pyramid ss a community reward, I didn't get any. Where is the second pyramid?

I did not get either. Please help.

MajicHearts
06-21-17, 07:30 PM

I cannot find the Golden Pyramid, either. ???

pdtb
06-21-17, 07:44 PM

Also chiming in on this one. And sending in a request at the support forum only got my request/thread closed pronto. :/

Rynetory2
06-21-17, 08:11 PM

I did not get either. Please help.

Also chiming in on this one. And sending in a request at the support forum only got my request/thread closed pronto. :/

Hey guys, can you restart your device and game and check again? Please post and let me know if it's still missing. Hope you find it, crossing my fingers for you all.

Bameeee
06-21-17, 08:28 PM
Hey guys, can you restart your device and game and check again? Please post and let me know if it's still missing. Hope you find it, crossing my fingers for you all.

Already tried restart game, restart device, reinstall game and switch from Andriod to IOS, still missing the item.

justinbieber4444
06-21-17, 09:09 PM
Restarted game. Still missing pyramid

rheina
06-21-17, 11:41 PM
Pyramid is still missing.
I think it is clear now, this event has different kinds of issues and S8 team should reconsider it.

rheina
06-22-17, 02:45 AM
Glad for you!
But I still cannot find it. I checked the storage about 20 times. Reinstall, restart, re-whatsoever. Nothing.
There is no point playing the event, there is no chance to make it anyway.
Disappointing. Very.
This is a game, it is supposed to be fun, not frustrating.
S8 Team, look at the forum postings and see for yourself "how happy you made us"
Thanks, S8!

Rynetory2
06-22-17, 02:59 AM
I've reported this issue in. Let's wait the Community Manager to come online and check for us.

Rynetory2
06-22-17, 03:00 AM

Please send me your ticket number via private message (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069) and I'll add it to my report for you.

KingJohn1215
06-22-17, 03:54 AM
Did not receive golden pyramid as a community prize. Why?

Rynetory2
06-22-17, 03:59 AM
Did not receive golden pyramid as a community prize. Why?
See this.

I've reported this issue in. Let's wait the Community Manager to come online and check for us.

Merged to existing thread

MajicHearts
06-22-17, 07:57 AM
Is anything happening with this problem? We (players) are losing LOTS!

rheina
06-22-17, 07:59 AM
Still no second pyramid. I expect to be recompensated with the proper amount of hooks for the wasted time while it was missing

Rynetory2
06-22-17, 08:00 AM
The Community Managers should be online in the morning to check. Please hold on just a bit longer. Someone will post when we have more news.

Sanctuary4ever
06-22-17, 08:05 AM
I totally agree and what is worse is I purchased a gold pyramid to help collect more fish hooks to assist with community goal of getting one and I do not have one sitting in my storage. Went to Storm8 with problem and they closed it and sent me here ?!?!? Anyone else out there with same problem???

Rynetory2
06-22-17, 08:12 AM
I totally agree and what is worse is I purchased a gold pyramid to help collect more fish hooks to assist with community goal of getting one and I do not have one sitting in my storage. Went to Storm8 with problem and they closed it and sent me here ?!?!? Anyone else out there with same problem???

Please send me your ticket number via private message (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069). I've flagged your issue in as well.

kooky panda
06-22-17, 09:17 AM
Hey guys, I did not purchase one, but I checked my inventory for the community prize and it is not showing up under Decor tab.
I had to hit the "ALL" tab to find it.

Please check your "ALL" tab and let me know if it is still not showing up.

MajicHearts
06-22-17, 09:23 AM
Hey guys, I did not purchase one, but I checked my inventory for the community prize and it is not showing up under Decor tab.
I had to hit the "ALL" tab to find it.

Please check your "ALL" tab and let me know if it is still not showing up.

Hi kooky, I have 2 games & have already checked the "all" tab...nothing. I also deleted games & re-installed them...nothing.

kooky panda
06-22-17, 09:27 AM
Thanks for checking!

kooky panda
06-22-17, 09:27 AM
Are you guys playing on android or iOS?

rheina
06-22-17, 09:52 AM
Android

justinbieber4444
06-22-17, 09:58 AM
I have a second account that I did not purchase a pyramid in- pyramid was in storage from community prize.

I did purchase a pyramid in primary account- no pyramid in storage.

iOS on both games

rheina
06-22-17, 10:06 AM
Must be it! This is the issue. Same with me - bought one before we got the pyramid as I prize.
Kooky, I just checked the storage again - no pyramid alas

I have a second account that I did not purchase a pyramid in- pyramid was in storage from community prize.

I did purchase a pyramid in primary account- no pyramid in storage.

iOS on both games

MajicHearts
06-22-17, 12:26 PM
I am iOS on both games - iPhone & iPad

MajicHearts
06-22-17, 12:32 PM
Might the problem be that we purchased a golden pyramid and then when the community one came up, we didn't get it?

rheina
06-22-17, 12:50 PM
No pyramid yet
Will anyone do smth about it?
I wrote to Support this morning. No response.
Since there are money involved, is this the way s8 treats their customers?

kooky panda
06-22-17, 01:19 PM

You will need to select the appropriate topic when submitting a ticket; for issues like this, you will need to select a topic from the issues/bugs section of the form.

The team is currently looking into this.

AnnirasSweets
06-22-17, 02:25 PM
So are we meant to be posting here bout not receiving the golden pyramid or are we meant to submit a ticket to S8?

kooky panda
06-22-17, 02:29 PM
So are we meant to be posting here bout not receiving the golden pyramid or are we meant to submit a ticket to S8?
Please go ahead and also submit a support ticket.

MajicHearts
06-22-17, 02:59 PM
Just a moment ago, I checked the Storage "All" on both of my games and found the Golden Pyramid World Community Gift - YAY!

justinbieber4444
06-22-17, 03:06 PM
Pyramid has arrived

Bameeee
06-22-17, 05:42 PM
Got it, thanks.

Sanctuary4ever
06-22-17, 06:30 PM
To all with the pyramid problem - someone had stated to check all - it did not work for me until I went through each category separately, then hit all and eureka it was there. Thanks

Rynetory2
06-22-17, 08:40 PM
Congratulations Everyone! Great to see that you have gotten your pyramids back. :D

If anyone is still missing it, please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

rheina
06-22-17, 09:33 PM
Got it.
And I expect all to be compensated for the wasted time and given the proper amount of hooks which would be collected from the Pyramid for the 24 hours frame

MajicHearts
06-23-17, 12:05 PM
Got it.
And I expect all to be compensated for the wasted time and given the proper amount of hooks which would be collected from the Pyramid for the 24 hours frame

Good Luck!

rheina
06-23-17, 01:51 PM
It is not about luck, but basic fair play.It was a game issue, not our mistake.

Good Luck!