PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Fish Out Of Water - 2017 Jun 20

AppieP
06-20-17, 02:33 PM
A new LB. 3 new animals: Sea Monkey (SR), Lionfish (SR), Tiger shark (UR).
Total milestone Points: 9000
Hatch your Sea Monkey for 250 points.
Raise it to lvl 4 for 50 points.
To lvl 5 for 50
To 6 - 75
To 7 - 75
To 8 - 100
To 9 - 100
To 10 - 125
To 11 - 175
To 12 - 300
To 13 - 400
To 14 - 500
To lvl 15 for 1000 points

50: individual price
600: Sea Monkey (water / earth) hatching 15/ evo 15
1200: individual price
1600: Seaglass stone (deco)
2600: individual price
3600: Treefrog (earth / nature) hatching 13/ evo 16
4400: individual price
5500: Rainy Forest (habitat, thanks S8)
6600: individual price
7800: Tidal Toucan (dark / water)hatching 18/ evo 19
9000: Lionfish (water / nature) hatching 15/ evo 15

Come in 1st or 2nd and you win the Tiger Shark (dark / water) hatching 12/evo 12

Don't forget you can getting LB points by feeding the Sea Monkey. The same as the previous World Event.

Egg: Sea Monkey
Egg: Lionfish
Egg: Tiger Shark

Silverrain1
06-20-17, 02:38 PM
Gutted, I've got all the milestones. I also really want the habitat but still can't pace anything. I wonder if I have any coin ones left? Not selling gem bought ones. Even if I do miss out.

mutley00
06-20-17, 02:38 PM
Event namecheck please?
Could one of the Admins confirm the proper name of this Leaderboard please.
The three new animals show the event to be the "Landsea Leaderboard"
But.. the Coral Carving and Driftwood items show it to be the "Fish Out of Water Leaderboard"

kooky panda
06-20-17, 02:47 PM
Event namecheck please?
Could one of the Admins confirm the proper name of this Leaderboard please.
The three new animals show the event to be the "Landsea Leaderboard"
But.. the Coral Carving and Driftwood items show it to be the "Fish Out of Water Leaderboard"

Checking on this..

Clark_Wayne
06-20-17, 02:51 PM
pics coming ;)

Clark_Wayne
06-20-17, 02:52 PM
pics #2

Buttercup0001
06-20-17, 03:40 PM

Sea monkey hatching time is 15hrs. I'm coming 1st, but this won't last for long ;)

DirkDragon
06-20-17, 03:55 PM
9000 points for the last milestone!

GreytMom
06-20-17, 05:06 PM
Seriously S8? 9,000 to finish the milestones? Isn't it usually 5.8? Absolutely ridiculous!
I generally don't play the LB's to win the trophy (I just won't spend enough cash to compete), but I always go for the other prizes. If it had gone up to maybe 7,000 I'd still try for them, and be willing to spend gems if I were close, but there's no way I can get to them without spending a ton of gems, so now I won't spend anything at all for an unreachable goal. I'm happy to part with my money and to support the developers, but I get bitter when I'm forced to.

I'm not usually one to complain, but this is certainly turning me off of a game I normally love.

edadrfdsc
06-20-17, 05:29 PM
hatching a sea monkey - does placing the egg on the nest counts or it only counts when we move it from the nest to the habitat?

Phoenix406
06-20-17, 07:08 PM
I am *thrilled to death* to be able to get a Tidal Toucan! :)

missKristel
06-20-17, 08:58 PM
Tidal Toucan, I'm coming for you...

Seriously S8? 9,000 to finish the milestones? Isn't it usually 5.8? Absolutely ridiculous!

I agree. I think they changed it because there is a sidequest in which you can earn more points for the LB, but still...

I kinda felt the previous event was a bit of a fail and now they 'force' us to take part in this LB sidequest if we want to get 9,000 points for the last prize.

JustKay
06-20-17, 10:37 PM
They did the same in DS. Crazy high milestone goal too. I was the only one in my group to reach the last milestone and only just. I think they're trying too hard to deplete our food stocks... and for feeding animals we dont really want to feed up :( I have better animals that need feeding

willjardell2003
06-20-17, 11:06 PM
I generally don't play the LB's to win the trophy (I just won't spend enough cash to compete), but I always go for the other prizes. If it had gone up to maybe 7,000 I'd still try for them, and be willing to spend gems if I were close, but there's no way I can get to them without spending a ton of gems.

It would be a much better strategy for them to try to encourage smaller increments of spending from more players. Raising the goals to levels where it's almost impossible to meet them without spending just frustrates people and turns them away. And honestly, myself included, people are psychologically more inclined to spend $10 five times as opposed to spending $30 once, so S8 would make more money.

I'm not usually one to complain, but this is certainly turning me off of a game I normally love.

Remember, feeeding your sea monkey can add a tons of event points, but it's still too far from the last milestone prizes 😔😔

willjardell2003
06-20-17, 11:10 PM
Waste apples really much. This game add the events continuously, I think we should have about 4 or 5days between some events to rest and try to grow up back apples. Apples are now really important for those events

missKristel
06-20-17, 11:23 PM
I hope S8 will listen to us about the events.

AppieP
06-20-17, 11:47 PM
hatching a sea monkey - does placing the egg on the nest counts or it only counts when we move it from the nest to the habitat?

You need to move it from the nest to your habitat

arrouk
06-21-17, 12:10 AM
It's a non event for me, after getting 2 low finishes in groups I get a group spending gems like water.
Great I'm not even going to try as my leader over 6k points and the event is only 12 hours old.

carolineannlv
06-21-17, 12:43 AM
I'm going to see how I fair, as to weather I put any weight into this leaderboard. I love the designs, especially the habitat, but I rarely get all the milestones, and tend to lose any rank that gives rewards I'm personally interested in on the very last day (if I can't get an animal, runes are awesome).

Hopefully with the sea monkey there's a chance to build enough points to get somewhere near the last milestone at the end. I just don't want to get my hopes up.

I like getting extra points for feeding up animals, and I tend to use the feeding technique during leader boards anyway, so it's not too big of a deal for me. It's the only way I get anywhere. But I can see how it might be annoying for some.

missKristel
06-21-17, 12:51 AM
It's a non event for me, after getting 2 low finishes in groups I get a group spending gems like water.
Great I'm not even going to try as my leader over 6k points and the event is only 12 hours old.

There is actually someone who already has 6,000 points on this event? :eek:

arrouk
06-21-17, 02:35 AM

Yep. Hey must have spent more gems than it would cost to buy the animal. As a level 77 I do feel out classed by the level 1-200's in my group also. I don't know how storm 8 decide on the groups but something is broken, I set myself up for this event with 2 nests, breeding pair and evolution flower all almost ready but at 320 points I'm 8th with the top 3 over 1k and top spot over 6k1 points I can only hope for mile stones, as can the rest of our group.

edadrfdsc
06-21-17, 07:12 AM
You need to move it from the nest to your habitat

Thanks AppieP :o

Morag2000
06-21-17, 07:34 AM
Yep. Hey must have spent more gems than it would cost to buy the animal. As a level 77 I do feel out classed by the level 1-200's in my group also. I don't know how storm 8 decide on the groups but something is broken, I set myself up for this event with 2 nests, breeding pair and evolution flower all almost ready but at 320 points I'm 8th with the top 3 over 1k and top spot over 6k1 points I can only hope for mile stones, as can the rest of our group.

I am on level 164, I have one evolution temple, one breeding den and two nests and I don't have a chance at the top prize.

A higher level doesn't necessarily mean you have an advantage over lower level players, we have just been playing longer.

I was in a goup a few months ago where no.1 had 263,000+ points and no.2 had 136,000+ points, crazy people.

The top prize is usually taken by those who spend a lot of gems and good luck to those people, they deserve to win, it is the big gem spenders that help to keep the game going along with the little gem spenders..

Personally, I am quite happy with the milestone prizes but in this leaderboard I doubt I will get any milestone prizes the goal is far too high.

It's not the level your on, it's how much money you are prepared to spend.

I hope that makes you feel a bit better about your own level.

If you have an empty nest buy a Rock Rhino, Frostfang or Lightning Leopard from the shop, you will be surprised how quickly the points add to your total. This was a tip shared by a couple of long time players a while ago.

Good luck to you and all those who are taking part in this event.

HolzRollerGang
06-21-17, 09:32 AM
Hey @ all

I'm confused - i dont have the leaderboard event?!
Have restart my game and the device but it didn't help... :confused:

kooky panda
06-21-17, 10:34 AM
Hey @ all

I'm confused - i dont have the leaderboard event?!
Have restart my game and the device but it didn't help... :confused:
Make sure you are playing on the most current version of the game.

gramland
06-21-17, 12:52 PM
I leveled Sea Monkey to level 14 and when I clicked to receive the 1000 bonus points my screen crashed. When I closed and opened the game again the 1000 points were not added. I also did not get the food I used to feed it back either. Very frustrating!!.

henrietta57
06-21-17, 01:51 PM

I'm out too. I'm in a group where the leader is on their fourth boost and is over 25K. Second place is over 17K. Good luck and thanks for the heads up. I won't waste gems. You must want the tiger shark bad

Phoenix406
06-21-17, 04:35 PM
Yes, it seems that the people who "win" these events are the ones with the most money, not the ones who play the game the best. :(

poofyena
06-21-17, 05:04 PM
My group is quite competitive this time around. I'll admit I'm curious as to how groups are selected as I've never been in a LB group where I've had even a sniff of a chance at first prize, even with spending gems and boosting like mad myself. Closest I've come is 6th I think (about 2000 behind 5th) and usually I'm around 15th or so. Bad luck on my part maybe? But I keep waiting to be in a group where i have a chance and nope,not happened. The tiger shark is soooo cute to!

Not that i begrudge anyone their placing. If you want to spend a fortune to win the trophy then thats up to the player, I just wish the first...4 or 5? Places got the animal prize, I'd spend way more gems if the odds were a little better. Plus those of us who don't care about trophies still have a chance at the animals, those who do care about the trophies will still spend to get them.
Anyway just my thoughts. I hope i can at least reach Lionfish. Soooo cute.

Phoenix406
06-21-17, 05:16 PM
My group is quite competitive this time around. I'll admit I'm curious as to how groups are selected as I've never been in a LB group where I've had even a sniff of a chance at first prize, even with spending gems and boosting like mad myself. Closest I've come is 6th I think (about 2000 behind 5th) and usually I'm around 15th or so. Bad luck on my part maybe? But I keep waiting to be in a group where i have a chance and nope,not happened. The tiger shark is soooo cute to!

Not that i begrudge anyone their placing. If you want to spend a fortune to win the trophy then thats up to the player, I just wish the first...4 or 5? Places got the animal prize, I'd spend way more gems if the odds were a little better. Plus those of us who don't care about trophies still have a chance at the animals, those who do care about the trophies will still spend to get them.
Anyway just my thoughts. I hope i can at least reach Lionfish. Soooo cute.

I totally agree - the top 4 or 5 people should win the final animal. Only having 2 people out of 20 get it just isn't enough - you only have a 10% chance. Plus the person who comes in 3rd gets a raw deal - a trophy but no animal? What's the point?

haku8cafe
06-21-17, 06:38 PM
A win win scenario for players or S8 revenue for the UR animal

Make a special requirement on LB just an example.

since 9K is the final milestone in here.

so if player A got 1K player B got 900 they still be getting UR because they are rank 1 & 2

But if player A get 50K player B get 45K, eg player C get 10K. Player C & below will never ever bother to join in

but if the UR is unlock say 15K points meaning as long as any players hit 15K mark they will get UR but no gold or silver trophy now this puts a spot for Player C & below either to spend gems or burn your food

it benefit the players so gold trophy hunters can get what they want but the rest of the 18 players can choose either you skip this LB & save your food for next LB or if you want the UR so bad you better work for it in a decent way.

It changes the model of the game because instead of having 2 front runners now we have maybe more players going for 15K right at the start you never know there might be a group of 20 players all going for 15K so S8 does that benefit you in a way because for sure some of the 20 players are buying gems :)

missKristel
06-21-17, 11:40 PM
Does anyone know what types you can put in the Rainy Forest habitat?

I'm assuming Water and Nature?

Eluzyion
06-22-17, 12:07 AM
Does anyone know what types you can put in the Rainy Forest habitat?

I'm assuming Water and Nature?

Rainy Forest is water/nature/fire

missKristel
06-22-17, 01:31 AM
Rainy Forest is water/nature/fire

Awesome! Good to know. Thank you.

I secretly wish S8 would give us also give us habitats during World Events. I really love these habitats you can earn during events.

missKristel
06-22-17, 02:25 AM
So right now, I am 2nd place in my group. I hope to God someone will catch up to me because I'm not a fan of the Tiger Shark. I secretly hope I'll place 3rd or 6th (or in between), because I could use those Realm Runes.

JustKay
06-22-17, 04:53 AM
Anybody know what the evolution time for the sea monkey is?

missKristel
06-22-17, 05:15 AM
Anybody know what the evolution time for the sea monkey is?

I believe 15 or 16 hours. Same as the hatching time.

AppieP
06-22-17, 07:44 AM

Thanks i was wondering the same. Updated post 1.

AppieP
06-22-17, 07:46 AM
Wow I just got a 14 hours timer with CU and Walrust. Could it be Papa Penguin? I really hope so. Want it for so long.

Clark_Wayne
06-22-17, 08:20 AM
Wow I just got a 14 hours timer with CU and Walrust. Could it be Papa Penguin? I really hope so. Want it for so long.
probably ;) i don't see another 14h :) congrat !

AppieP
06-22-17, 12:01 PM
probably ;) i don't see another 14h :) congrat !
Thanks. Couldn't wait any longer for it. So speed up breeding, and it was the Papa Penguin. Really happy with it.

tahitii
06-22-17, 02:07 PM
I've just seen the Lion fish in a neighbor forest... it is way too big! 😯

Silverrain1
06-22-17, 02:33 PM
Hmmm, bit gutted that we have to feed a specific animal during this leaderboard. We already have to do that during storybooks so this is where I like to choose an animal that I want to feed and evolve . So I'm a bit on the fence with what to do....I have all mile stones, except the new last one. So I will see how I feel. I had a standard waterway habitat that I paid coins for so I was able to sell that and get the new one. I like it a lot. Would have gotten two but I can't place any more. I think I have one more coin habitat I can sell so I'll hold off in case a nice new habitat comes along.

Silverrain1
06-22-17, 02:34 PM
I've just seen the Lion fish in a neighbor forest... it is way too big! 😯

Aw no! I don't like when they are to big or to small. The golden fish in last event was huge! So that's in my fountain of youth habitat.

poofyena
06-22-17, 03:47 PM

so if player A got 1K player B got 900 they still be getting UR because they are rank 1 & 2

But if player A get 50K player B get 45K, eg player C get 10K. Player C & below will never ever bother to join in

but if the UR is unlock say 15K points meaning as long as any players hit 15K mark they will get UR but no gold or silver trophy now this puts a spot for Player C & below either to spend gems or burn your food

it benefit the players so gold trophy hunters can get what they want but the rest of the 18 players can choose either you skip this LB & save your food for next LB or if you want the UR so bad you better work for it in a decent way.

I really like this idea actually. Currently once I see how far ahead 1st and 2nd place are I dont even bother playing the LB. However I would indeed spend gems more regularly if there was an option to unlock the UR animals at a certain point amount. I know it would change the point of the LB but they still get trophies and honestly people go for those even if they don't like the prize animal. I can't see how S8 would lose out.

bluefoxcrystal
06-22-17, 03:52 PM

Since there is no info on lionfish yet here is the egg and the hatch time is 15hours.

Phoenix406
06-22-17, 04:25 PM

It changes the model of the game because instead of having 2 front runners now we have maybe more players going for 15K right at the start you never know there might be a group of 20 players all going for 15K so S8 does that benefit you in a way because for sure some of the 20 players are buying gems :)
I also like this idea. I hope that S8 will consider it.

AppieP
06-22-17, 08:40 PM
Since there is no info on lionfish yet here is the egg and the hatch time is 15hours.

Thanks. Post 1 updated.

tahitii
06-23-17, 03:16 AM
Aw no! I don't like when they are to big or to small. The golden fish in last event was huge! So that's in my fountain of youth habitat.

It looks even bigger than the golden fish 😐 I was complaining about the animals of the Pretty Petals event being tiny but this is too much 😶

supster50
06-23-17, 04:14 AM
Does anyone know what feeding schedule the sea monkey is on.

JustKay
06-23-17, 05:05 AM

Thanks! Wasn't expecting that. Most of the evo times in FFS are different to hatching time. Glad if they move to making it consistent across future animals. Too confusing trying to remember different hatching and evo times for each animal

missKristel
06-23-17, 05:46 AM
Does anyone have a picture of what the Lionfish looks like in its Adult form?

jibro
06-23-17, 06:46 AM
My 45 breeding timer is almost done with the salesgetting ended in 4 hours. Hopefully we get the boost sale by then

AppieP
06-23-17, 08:20 AM
Does anyone else having the same problem with receiving the extra points. I'm not receiving the extra points. 2 times on a row. Put a SR and Gretel (UR) out of my storage in my 2nd nest, but lost 60 extra points now. Help S8

AppieP
06-23-17, 08:21 AM
Does anyone know what feeding schedule the sea monkey is on.

Schedule 3. 44000+ apples

dubeyanup786
06-23-17, 08:29 AM
food cost ??

dubeyanup786
06-23-17, 08:30 AM
i just get 16 hour waiting for kitty lets see what i get after breed

LALOLOL
06-23-17, 09:07 AM
I have bought and hatched and evolved the Tiger Shark to its full adult form and have only gotten hatch and evolve time and the feeding schedules.

Hatch and Evolve time: Both are 12 hrs

Feeding
Schedule 1: 325 Apples

Schedule 2: 28,000 Apples

Schedule 3: 110,000 Apples

dubeyanup786
06-23-17, 09:33 AM
i got it kitten yohooo with
skyper and and lol

Phoenix406
06-23-17, 09:51 AM
Does anyone else having the same problem with receiving the extra points. I'm not receiving the extra points. 2 times on a row. Put a SR and Gretel (UR) out of my storage in my 2nd nest, but lost 60 extra points now. Help S8im not sure about those extra points, but I bought a boost yesterday and didn't get extra points when my animals finished breeding, hatching , and evolving. :/

Phoenix406
06-23-17, 09:52 AM
My 45 breeding timer is almost done with the salesgetting ended in 4 hours. Hopefully we get the boost sale by then
This event has a long ways to go. I don't think we'll get a boost sale for a few days.

missKristel
06-23-17, 10:34 AM
I have bought and hatched and evolved the Tiger Shark to its full adult form and have only gotten hatch and evolve time and the feeding schedules.

Hatch and Evolve time: Both are 12 hrs

Feeding
Schedule 1: 325 Apples

Schedule 2: 28,000 Apples

Schedule 3: 110,000 Apples

Do you also happen to have pictures of the Lionfish? :D

supster50
06-23-17, 11:01 AM
In the past it has been at 3 days left to play in the leader board when boosts go to 15 gems sale from 30 gems. The small boost has been staying at 7 gems. Hope this helps u plan ahead and good luck to all playing.

sweethutch
06-23-17, 06:16 PM
I don't see this info anywhere, so does anyone know if you can use a boost on the points for feeding the Sea Monkey? Will the sea monkey points double as well? TIA!

AppieP
06-24-17, 12:32 AM
I don't see this info anywhere, so does anyone know if you can use a boost on the points for feeding the Sea Monkey? Will the sea monkey points double as well? TIA!

You wil get double points for feeding If you use a boost, but I believe you mean the rewards points for feeding? In that cause no. The rewards points will never change. Same as the treasure-box points in the spinning wheel.

sweethutch
06-24-17, 12:40 AM
You wil get double points for feeding If you use a boost, but I believe you mean the rewards points for feeding? In that cause no. The rewards points will never change. Same as the treasure-box points in the spinning wheel.

Yes, that's what I meant! Thank you!!! ��❤

Silverrain1
06-24-17, 03:04 AM
I am somehow not doing well here. My den, nests, evo flower and farms haven't stopped and yet in barely moved points wise and I think I'm about 14th with no food left!

AppieP
06-24-17, 08:28 AM
I am somehow not doing well here. My den, nests, evo flower and farms haven't stopped and yet in barely moved points wise and I think I'm about 14th with no food left!

Sorry to hear that. A tough group your sitting in? You know i have follow your advice? Just bought a 2nd nest. No regrets so far, especially during this LB. Now i can place some creatures out of my storage i always wanted, and still continue breeding/playing. So thanks for that. Hope you manege to climb your LB somehow. Good luck.

Silverrain1
06-24-17, 10:25 AM
Sorry to hear that. A tough group your sitting in? You know i have follow your advice? Just bought a 2nd nest. No regrets so far, especially during this LB. Now i can place some creatures out of my storage i always wanted, and still continue breeding/playing. So thanks for that. Hope you manege to climb your LB somehow. Good luck.

I hope so to! I have all mile stones except from the new one tho. I was just counting on my food getting me further than it actually did. So that's a bit sad. I hope you get all that u want from this leaderboard!

Phoenix406
06-24-17, 10:02 PM
I swear to God that the spinning wheel gets stuck. I haven't spun for Runes , the one thing I really want, once. I spun for sea glass 4 or 5 times in a row. 🙄 I turned my phone off for a while and when I spun again, at least I got Leaderboard points. I'm only 7 points away from the final milestone. I've been sitting in 4th place for a couple days now. No sense boosting as the front runners are so far ahead of me, but I'm pretty far ahead of the people below me. Maybe I'll at least place high enough for runes.

JustKay
06-24-17, 10:32 PM
Does anyone else having the same problem with receiving the extra points. I'm not receiving the extra points. 2 times on a row. Put a SR and Gretel (UR) out of my storage in my 2nd nest, but lost 60 extra points now. Help S8

They changed this a long time ago. If you look at the info page, it says "unbreedables" give zero bonus points. So in almost every case, eggs in storage are "unbreedable" so that's why we get no bonus points. It evens the playing field a bit, but there is still advantage in being able to choose your egg hatching times if you have multiple nests.

I used to use all those strategies in the past, but have since cooked up new ways to win LBs.

bagelprincess777
06-25-17, 12:32 AM
So by reading comments it seems leaderboards are much harder to win as you level up right?

I'm level 59 and this is my 5th leaderboard. I won 1st on three and 2nd on the other but I don't spend money. I used some gems I earned but that's it. I came on here because I was confused as to why I'm 12th right now in this one. Yikes. I'm hoping I at least get realm runes...oh well. I didn't realize that sea monkey quest gives points so I'm just now starting that..I feel dumb.

AppieP
06-25-17, 03:56 AM
They changed this a long time ago. If you look at the info page, it says "unbreedables" give zero bonus points. So in almost every case, eggs in storage are "unbreedable" so that's why we get no bonus points. It evens the playing field a bit, but there is still advantage in being able to choose your egg hatching times if you have multiple nests.

I used to use all those strategies in the past, but have since cooked up new ways to win LBs.

Thanks JustKay never know that. And I'm playing for such a long time;) silly me LOL

missKristel
06-25-17, 12:46 PM
Any chance that someone has the Lionfish already and wants to show what its Adult form looks like? :)

GreytMom
06-25-17, 03:53 PM
So by reading comments it seems leaderboards are much harder to win as you level up right?

I'm level 59 and this is my 5th leaderboard. I won 1st on three and 2nd on the other but I don't spend money. I used some gems I earned but that's it. I came on here because I was confused as to why I'm 12th right now in this one. Yikes. I'm hoping I at least get realm runes...oh well. I didn't realize that sea monkey quest gives points so I'm just now starting that..I feel dumb.

The Sea Monkey quest will give you a TON of points, you will for sure move up after that. I really want the Tidal Toucan and once I fed him up I'm about to hit the 7.8 mark today.

As far as difficulty, I think it does get harder. I was able to get o win or place my first few, but after that, not even close. I got first a few LB ago because I got in an extremely unaggressive group. I didn't like the animals and wasn't even trying, just my normal breeding.
It all depends in the group you're placed in. Chances are though that you're bound to be start seeing some more aggressive competition soon. It's not unusual for first & second place to have 20k plus points.

Silverrain1
06-26-17, 11:12 AM
My main account somehow in fourth place and my first account in 1st!

I must say, I understand that the chests give points as prizes and they want to level the playing field a bit, so in general, the lower you are on the board, the more points you win.
But I think this shld mean that the get rid of the gold, silver and bronze colouring! As I assume that I will get points based on the colour for example gold will give much higher than bronze. Well how come my bronze chest gave 217 points and my gold gave 57? Just crazy.

Silverrain1
06-26-17, 11:13 AM
Just got 10 runes on the spin. Which I would normally like but I'm on my last expansion. So I'll have to watch my bombs etc with only being able to hold 15 and 80 runes. Amazing how quickly you can cover that.

AppieP
06-26-17, 11:30 AM
Just got 10 runes on the spin. Which I would normally like but I'm on my last expansion. So I'll have to watch my bombs etc with only being able to hold 15 and 80 runes. Amazing how quickly you can cover that.

LOL, it looks so far away the last expension. I need 72 to expand further. I never got the realm runes on a spin. Hope I get it some day.
And your right about the box prizes. I'm only hit 25 points and even when I hit the gold I get 37:confused: strange how this game works sometimes.

Clark_Wayne
06-26-17, 11:40 AM

humm if i remember correct, "unbreedable" animals never give bonus points and this is the case from the very 1st leaderboard

MauiLady7
06-26-17, 12:22 PM

I never got my bonus points for feeding the Sea Monkey on levels 10 through 15! I'm filling out a form to S8 as I'm going to get passed up by others in the leaderboard as these are some serious points! Posting here may be one way of venting, but in order to get this resolved, one needs to take screen shots and fill out a form to S8! It's worth a shot IMO.

GreytMom
06-26-17, 12:38 PM
I never got my bonus points for feeding the Sea Monkey on levels 10 through 15! I'm filling out a form to S8 as I'm going to get passed up by others in the leaderboard as these are some serious points! Posting here may be one way of venting, but in order to get this resolved, one needs to take screen shots and fill out a form to S8! It's worth a shot IMO.

S8's customer service is excellent, so don't panic yet. Best support I've seen on any game.

MauiLady7
06-26-17, 01:22 PM
My main account somehow in fourth place and my first account in 1st!

I must say, I understand that the chests give points as prizes and they want to level the playing field a bit, so in general, the lower you are on the board, the more points you win.
But I think this shld mean that the get rid of the gold, silver and bronze colouring! As I assume that I will get points based on the colour for example gold will give much higher than bronze. Well how come my bronze chest gave 217 points and my gold gave 57? Just crazy.

I find this to be true Silverrain2! The lower you are on the LB the more points you get. On my baby account, I never took out a boost & was saving my apples. I was getting 126 to 273 points per chest, where my main account was getting 25 to 37 points. The minute I fed my Sea Monkey to level 15, and I was #1 on the LB, my points dropped down to 25-37 points.

Silverrain1
06-26-17, 02:43 PM
I find this to be true Silverrain2! The lower you are on the LB the more points you get. On my baby account, I never took out a boost & was saving my apples. I was getting 126 to 273 points per chest, where my main account was getting 25 to 37 points. The minute I fed my Sea Monkey to level 15, and I was #1 on the LB, my points dropped down to 25-37 points.

I think each chest shld have a ball park number regardless of your score. So something like bronze gets 25-100 silver gets 100-200 and gold 200-300 or something like that. Or change the colour of the chests so none is seen as having a higher value.

littelprincess0313
06-26-17, 06:53 PM
Normally the chest points are linked with your current LB position. 1-6 you get 25-39 point and from 7-20 you get the higher points
So I always try to stay above 6. This has worked for me so far and my main account is Lv 165 so no LL.
Last time one of my LL accounts was in an easy group and got never more than a few points from a chest

willjardell2003
06-27-17, 05:45 AM
If I use the ?2 boost. If I level uo the seamonkey, will the bonus points of the seamonkey goals go double? Or only the amounts of apples spent's points will go double?

AppieP
06-27-17, 08:14 AM
If I use the ?2 boost. If I level uo the seamonkey, will the bonus points of the seamonkey goals go double? Or only the amounts of apples spent's points will go double?

Someone else ask the same question, and no you will only get double points for feeding. Not the rewards points for Seamonkey. That will never change, the same as spinning box prizes points. Hope this helps you.

AppieP
06-27-17, 02:38 PM
Does anyone know the evo time for Lionfish? I'm still missing it. TIA.

debrasbistro
06-27-17, 04:56 PM
Not interested.

tahitii
06-28-17, 02:39 AM
Does anyone know the evo time for Lionfish? I'm still missing it. TIA.

15 hours 😉

Clark_Wayne
06-28-17, 04:47 AM
waouh ! 1 boost x2, 1 speed evolving for sea monkey (15 gems and 15 gems = 30 gems) and i jumped the 18th to 1st place LOL
(now 14827 pts , 2nd is 10282)

AppieP
06-28-17, 09:51 AM
15 hours ��

AppieP
06-28-17, 09:52 AM
waouh ! 1 boost x2, 1 speed evolving for sea monkey (15 gems and 15 gems = 30 gems) and i jumped the 18th to 1st place LOL
(now 14827 pts , 2nd is 10282)

LOL Nice job. Hope for you that you stays on top.

JustKay
06-28-17, 11:05 PM
I commend S8 on trying to spice up LB, even if its just using existing features, but I think they've really broken it more. I can easily nab the first place now in my accounts, main and baby. It's pretty much supercharged one of my strategies

SaralaAnne
06-29-17, 08:37 AM
Anyone else unable to hatch their sea monkey? Or place anything from the prize wheel? Mine show up in my storage but say goal and I'm unable too use them

tahitii
06-30-17, 10:51 AM
First five places in my group are using a golden boost in the last hour 😒 Im actually 12th and will be happy to win some food 🙂

Alohatami
06-30-17, 11:01 AM
Yay! I managed the last milestone with three minutes to spare! Final point tally - 9001. :D I did spend about 55 gems for the 2x boost, and to speed along some hatchings, and I'm down to only 23 food, but I was too close to the Lionfish to let it be the one that got away, lol.

AppieP
06-30-17, 11:04 AM
Glad the LB is over. Finished 3th place. Was hoping for the Tiger Shark but 20 realm runes is always welcome. And 25000 food I never say no to.

JanineQuinty
06-30-17, 11:04 AM
I can't stand this!!! I had the second place in Fantasy Forest Story and I finished on the third place. I watched till the event really ended and I was still second in line. This is so unfair!

supermaay
06-30-17, 11:15 AM
I was ranked the 9th place with 13,263 points. I did not use any gems but did use about 100,000 apples. Otherwise all of my points were gained from spins/breeding/hatching/evolving. My original plan was to wait until the final hour to see how far I will be away from the leaders. I can use apples and boost with gems if I am reasonably behind the leaders (By the way, I have > 3 millions of apples). Incredibly, in the final hour, pretty much everyone in front of me was gold boosting. In the end, I am happy to keep all of my apples and gems. It's an extremely competitive group. I wonder how much money these leaders spent.

poofyena
06-30-17, 11:17 AM
Waiting to see where I came in after everyone's last minuet boost. I was in first but that could all have changed now hah.

Cranlink14606
06-30-17, 11:22 AM
Glad the LB is over. Finished 3th place. Was hoping for the Tiger Shark but 20 realm runes is always welcome. And 25000 food I never say no to.

I was in 5th until the last hour and dropped to 9th. I was hoping for the runes but will be happy with the food. I was in the same group as you.

littelprincess0313
06-30-17, 11:26 AM
I can't stand this!!! I had the second place in Fantasy Forest Story and I finished on the third place. I watched till the event really ended and I was still second in line. This is so unfair!

I know that feeling - was first til the end in the last one and became third - that leaves a very bad feeling

Alohatami
06-30-17, 12:01 PM
The LB just ended, and now a new story book event is starting?

Phoenix406
06-30-17, 12:07 PM

Yes, I think the events are usually back to back like this, but we occasionally get a break. Because each event (Storybook, World Event, and Leaderboard) each last for 10 days, we get one of each type of event every month. I'm not sure if there is a predictable number of tournaments every month.

Alohatami
06-30-17, 01:29 PM
Yes, I think the events are usually back to back like this, but we occasionally get a break. Because each event (Storybook, World Event, and Leaderboard) each last for 10 days, we get one of each type of event every month. I'm not sure if there is a predictable number of tournaments every month.
Wow. I'm still catching my breath from the LB. I'm glad it didn't autostart. Maybe I'll be ready for it in a few days. :)

GreytMom
06-30-17, 03:39 PM

As CW said, it's usually right after. They had been auto-starting the last couple times but it looks like they did away with it. So glad we can wait again because I usually like to wait so I can build up food. This time I'm actually starting right away though since I'll be home all weekend for our Independence Day holiday taking care of my real life scaredy-dogs (fireworks) & trying for the GI Joey in honor of our soldiers.

federerGOAT
06-30-17, 03:40 PM
Silly me.
Fed the sea monkey but forgot to evolve it to get the extra 1000 points.

GC5410
06-30-17, 06:12 PM
I accidentally won my leaderboard, even though I didn't mean too! I have over 75 unhatched animals, so I don't need anymore, I play for the runes to expand, so that I'll have room to actually hatch the animals I already have! I won the leaderboard with only 8300 points, so I didn't even get the final prize for 9000. I am level 155, so this doesn't effect which group you get in. I find that if I don't get many points in one leaderboard then I get put in an "easy" group for the next leaderboard, but if I get a higher number of points or come near the top then the next leaderboard I'm put in is a much "harder" group (i.e. One where people actually spend gems and have 20,000+ points to win).

JustKay
07-01-17, 06:29 PM
I commend S8 on trying to spice up LB, even if its just using existing features, but I think they've really broken it more. I can easily nab the first place now in my accounts, main and baby. It's pretty much supercharged one of my strategies

Got the trophies as planned. Another tool to add to my FFS utility belt. Only spent less than 100,000 food and a few gems, so decided to shell out on the on-sale living island habitat since it's a pretty cool idea.