PDA

View Full Version : Happy People

mattdiner
03-16-11, 03:47 PM
I personally can't complain about the update we have received. Until now the game has been all boxy and stiff. It is loosening to see something actually freely bouncing around. These coins and experience points which most of you are complaining about do not need to be touched. They will automatically be added on even if you leave your home without them popping up. All of us just got a major update, and all anyone does is complain? I'm not saying it excuses the lack of updates, but at least we got one. Besides, there's a small chance that this is the gateway for smaller intervals between more updates to come.

Unregistered
03-16-11, 04:56 PM
great post

mattdiner
03-16-11, 06:21 PM
great post

Thank you. Glad to see I am not the only one who thinks that. :)

lesleypsg1
03-16-11, 06:54 PM
Very good points Matt.

So far I'm avoiding the updates, except city, but you're right. May not be perfect, but they are updates, and hopefully a sign of more to come. 

mattdiner
03-16-11, 06:59 PM
Very good points Matt.

So far I'm avoiding the updates, except city, but you're right. May not be perfect, but they are updates, and hopefully a sign of more to come. 

People may still say, "But, Matt! My game is running slightly slower." My response: Devise's settings>Sounds>Turn ringers and alerts all the way down.
Now your game runs twice as fast, but no sound effects.

greygull
03-16-11, 07:16 PM
People may still say, "But, Matt! My game is running slightly slower." My response: Devise's settings>Sounds>Turn ringers and alerts all the way down.
Now your game runs twice as fast, but no sound effects.

I'm happy there was an update, I'm happy we are now rewarded a little extra for visiting neighbors. And I'm not complaining, just stating a fact. I do have the in game sounds turned off, as well as all sounds turned down on my ipod, and it is running slow (for me) then before. Just wanted to let others know if they see this that they're not the only ones.

Donnahh
03-16-11, 07:18 PM
But, Matt!! ... I just don't like the update. It's pretty and yep its fun but it's not what we were craving.
No wait, that sound completely ungrateful.

It's cute and it's fluffy but I don't see the practicality. I have more stuff to click.
And yep, we don't have to collect the stars and coins ... but the daily neighbor reward is slightly annoying - but on the other hand we now have a way to see who we have visited each day.

I think the update is like a Facebook poke. Cool, but useless.

lesleypsg1
03-16-11, 07:19 PM
Yes, and people are like leaving many things running in the background causing crashes and lagging. The games need memory. People may find a difference if the only have one game running with nothing else running in the background. To check, double tap the home button. If more than current game appears, hold one until the red minus shows then select the minus to close everything but the game you're playing.

Doing this for any online graphic intensive game is a good idea to avoid crashes

mattdiner
03-16-11, 07:30 PM
But, Matt!! ... I just don't like the update. It's pretty and yep its fun but it's not what we were craving.

It's cute and it's fluffy but I don't see the practicality. I have more stuff to click.
And yep, we don't have to collect the stars and coins ... but the daily neighbor reward is slightly annoying - but on the other hand we now have a way to see who we have visited each day.

I wasn't intending on coming across in a way where people should appreciate what has been implemented, but instead appreciate that we got an update.

Donnahh
03-16-11, 07:33 PM
I wasn't intending on coming across in a way where people should appreciate what has been implemented, but instead appreciate that we got an update.

I'm a little negative these last few days, my apologies. I felt I had to say that I was one of the Negative Nellies with this update.
It makes me sound and feel ungrateful but ... I can't help it, I just don't like what we got.

I'm glad you're seeing the positive side and encouraging it :D

Unregistered
03-16-11, 08:55 PM

There is no more to click. There is just more (coins and stars) showing up on the screen.