PDA

View Full Version : Pop up games

huntiw396
06-18-17, 07:34 AM
STOP ALL THE POP UPS. This is really getting annoying. If I wanted to play those games I would. THe pop ups suck. I will pay money to end them.

avidbeader
10-10-17, 05:06 PM
The pop ups have me on the verge of quitting the 3 Games that I play. If I leave Castle Story and go into RS or BS I shouldn't be getting a pop up with sad faces asking me to come back to CS, I just left that game 2 seconds ago. In fact, if I have been in CS at any time during that day, I don't want to see that pop up. What I would like to see on a pop up is not the install later button but a "I'm never going to play this game so please stop asking me about it" button. If I have declined to install the game for more than a year, chances are pretty good I don't want to play it. Please rethink your pop up criteria.

LadyRissaRenae
10-24-17, 05:03 PM
During events, this gets ridiculous. I had SEVEN popups to go through recently: "News", "Special Offers", "Gems on Sale", "Newest sale for the event", "Event Info", "Those 'Hey, go install this other game" popups (which you can't dismiss), and the resulting 'Install this game' pop up.

bobbyrae
10-24-17, 05:37 PM
The most annoying pop ups are for games not available to me to play in my country. Right now I have the Cluedo game pop up several times per day in EVERY single game I play. It’s not available in my country. Smh.
i mean this is bordering on harassment now.