PDA

View Full Version : New Update does not work, can't play the new Quest.

BreathtakingNightsky
06-18-17, 11:30 AM
Hi, I can't start with the new Quest: What Storms may come.
Everytings is running on the newest version, but I can't play the new Quest. I have already rebootet my iPad a several times, but until now without success. Need Help please. Greetings, Renate
BTW: I am not very familiar with the forum, how can I find your answers?

SpiritWind00
06-18-17, 02:58 PM
In order to access the new storyline, you need to have already completed some other storylines. ios1.9 + have completed part 4 of the Elven Outpost goals. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94478-Castle-Story-9-29-Update-The-Elves-new-expansion-plot-Elven-Outpost-Runes&highlight=turbulent+totem

Discussion thread for goal:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99296-Castle-Story-6-15-What-Storms-May-Come-*goals-in-post-1-2*

Welcome to the forum. :) General game questions can be made in the Help Me thread.

BreathtakingNightsky
06-20-17, 01:32 PM
Hi SpiritWind00...:o) Thankyou for the welcome and your fast answer. Now I understand...:o) I finished the Elven Outpost goals, and TADAAAAA.... it works...:o) Good to know, that it wasn't my system...:D
Like I've said already, I am not familiar with this forum...WHERE can I find the Help Me thread? I find it a little difficult to keep the overview here...;o) It tooks me a longer search to find my post and your answer back...:o) Many Greetings, Renate <3

tigarlilyvol
06-21-17, 06:50 AM
Hi SpiritWind00...:o) Thankyou for the welcome and your fast answer. Now I understand...:o) I finished the Elven Outpost goals, and TADAAAAA.... it works...:o) Good to know, that it wasn't my system...:D
Like I've said already, I am not familiar with this forum...WHERE can I find the Help Me thread? I find it a little difficult to keep the overview here...;o) It tooks me a longer search to find my post and your answer back...:o) Many Greetings, Renate <3

Under Castle Story/Discussion at top you have a horizontal bar title for Sub-Forums, under it is all information needed to help you play the game such as The Hub. Next horizontal bar: Title:Thread Starter. The greed threads are called sticky and are always at top. Look for Siicky:Help Me! Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post Here! Click on this one and ask your question. Hope this helps.