PDA

View Full Version : No green ticks or gem info on crafts with new update

SpiritWind00
06-15-17, 03:45 AM
I've reported this issue already. When you upgrade, all crafting items are not showing their gem purchase price. Green ticks are only showing on crafts that contain coins as an item needed.

PinkPiggie1230
06-16-17, 07:27 AM
I downloaded the latest update (that advertised the coming of the mermaids) and I see a few issues. Only the first one is something I would really like to see fixed.

1) When you are crafting, trading, or doing anything that requires a certain amount of each item, it no longer shows the green check mark underneath the item. I see it for when you have enough coins (when going on adventures), but not for when you have enough of an item.

2) The splash screen loading image is very zoomed in and looks stretched out and in your face too much.

3) The orange dye shows up first in the items you can make in the potion shop. Seems odd that it's first and not with the rest of the dyes near the end.

SpiritWind00
06-17-17, 02:55 AM
1. See post 1.
2. What device do you have? My iPad mini and phone look normal. Maybe you need another reinstall?
3. Thanks for the feedback! :)

adekil40
06-21-17, 12:58 AM
I have this problem too since the update, can someone confirm if uninstalling/reinstalling fixes this? (on Ipad Air 2 - latest OS/patch)

SpiritWind00
06-21-17, 01:23 AM
Which bit in particular? Reinstalling may fix the issue of the splash screen. It won't fix the missing green tick problem. Still waiting on info about this.

adekil40
06-21-17, 05:12 AM
Which bit in particular? Reinstalling may fix the issue of the splash screen. It won't fix the missing green tick problem. Still waiting on info about this.

The missing green ticks - I shall await a fix then :)

PinkPiggie1230
06-28-17, 06:46 AM
Yes I also really just need the green check marks fixed. I will be awaiting that fix.

9sydney9
10-01-17, 05:18 PM
Is there any update on the missing green ticks? It has been a while since the last post. Thanks.

SpiritWind00
10-02-17, 02:09 AM
I've kind of gotten used to it! :) They look good without the ticks when you want to load a screen shot! lol

I just checked my report and no, nothing yet, but I have asked if there is any update. Maybe it needs an app update. I will post here when there is more news. Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum :)

Edit: yes it does require an app update and is still on the radar for correcting.