PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

SpiritWind00
06-15-17, 01:58 AM
What Storms May Come
Main Storyline. Not timed.

Princess Sirene, daughter of the slain Sea King, visits your land and brings with her a grave warning. Only a ruler of your s**** can save her realm!

https://i.imgur.com/lIhQPoL.png

https://i.imgur.com/yTwJSAC.jpg
Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed.

* You will need to update your app to new 1.9 version iOS. Android slowly being rolled out, but players reporting the storyline has started for them too.

* Pre-requisite info in goal posts.

* Note: there are 5 new expansions available with this update. 4 at the new mermaid area, 1 above.

* Note: the 7 day featured coin and gem items are PERMANENT ITEMS. They only have the timer on them to stay in the featured tab to make them easier to find.

* Extra info on the Aquanther: You cannot spawn the Aquanther until you get the goal for Aquanther scales. Extra info in the Inventory area below.

Available now!
Pictures of the event from ShibuyaCloth:
I have to split the posts as there are too many pics in this arc:
Section 1: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99296-Castle-Story-6-15-What-Storms-May-Come-Coral-Castle-*goals-in-post-2-5*&p=1429196&viewfull=1#post1429196
Section 2: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99296-Castle-Story-6-15-What-Storms-May-Come-Coral-Castle-*goals-in-post-2-5*&p=1430679&viewfull=1#post1430679

It's all about the money, money, money! :)
Make sure you check out the Information Nugget: Coins (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96515-Nugget-12-Coins) for the money/hour calculations.

--> Biggest daily money spinners are: troll pit, forgotten roost, L10 ice castle, faerie bulbs, 2x faerie houses, L6 theatre, Bountiful table, mystery dining table - all drop over 2000 coins
--> Lucky Trade often drops 4000 coins
--> Troll Hunter Trade drops 25,000 coins
--> You can sell some excess inventory items you can place on your board, eg ones that drop from adventures like the campfire, anvil, overgrown bench and scarecrow. The Carriages go for 5000 each (To sell, place on your board, then edit, sell)
--> Collect from Neva, use your Snowy workshop to make and then sell those crafts. The winter gate sells for 15,000, walls for 400.
--> watch videos when your new day starts to double your daily bonus for logging in (The watch video for gems is a promotional feature which comes and goes to random players.)

Expansion summary of the Mermaid area:
Square 1: 2000 royal points, 24 wisp lanterns, 450,000 coins (no permits)
Square 2: 2200 royal points, 26 wisp lanterns, 500,000 coins (no permits)
Square 3: 3000 royal points, 28 wisp lanterns, 750,000 coins, 3 expansion permits
Square 4: 3500 royal points, 30 wisp lanterns, 1000 000 coins, 4 expansion permits

If you have any questions about the Mermaid Mayhem Boosts which are available over both this storyline and Of Land and Sea, please use the this thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101737-Castle-Story-11-9-Of-Land-and-Sea-goals-in-posts-2&p=1468170&viewfull=1#post1468170) as that is where that information is being recorded.

SpiritWind00
What Storms May Come - Part 1 Goals

THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO THE MAIN GOAL GUIDE (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062-Castle-Story-New-Main-Story-Goal-Guide/page8)

Goal Pre-requisites & Notes:
* Must have completed A Turbulent Totem from PART 4 - UNLOCKING THE RELIQUARY of the Elven Outpost (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94478-Castle-Story-9-29-Update-The-Elves-new-expansion-plot-Elven-Outpost-Runes&highlight=turbulent+totem)goals
* Must be on version 1.9 if on iOS
* In order to expand, you need to have the right number of royal points (from royal buildings, roads and walls) on your game board (not in inventory).
* Each part of the 4 part goal continues immediately once complete a part.
* Aquanthers will not spawn until you reach that goal.
* The crafts in the Mermaid Workshop are only there whilst you need them. At the conclusion of all goals, the mermaid workshop will not have any crafts.
* Once you reach level 10 of the Coral Castle and all goals are complete, you can still craft:
- orange ink in the potion shop
- seaweed salad and hors d'ouvres in the kitchen
- and the Dive Into The Abyss adventure remains.
* There are 10 levels to the Coral Castle. All information on the building materials required is listed below in each step and also in the Building Guide.

Adamir: We must save that poor soul who has washed ashore!
Goal 1:
* Land on the coast 0/1 SEARCH
Rewards: 500 coin, 3 xp, 1 seaweed
Congratulations: Adamir: I only hope we were not too late.

Adamir: Let us make our way to the coast! Not a moment to lose!
Goal 2:
* Explore the area 0/1 EXPLORE | Expand to the coast. | Expansion requirements: 2000 royal points, 24 wisp lanterns, 450,000 coins
Rewards: 500 coins, 3 xp | Seaweed salad unlocked in the kitchen
Congratulations: Adamir: Excellent work! I think I see her now.

Adamir: I will see to the woman... er, mermaid, at one, Kind Ruler!
Goal 3:
* Have seaweed 0/1
* Make a seaweed salad 0/1 MAKE (skip 20 gems) | Kitchen, 15 minutes - 1 seaweed, 5 tomato, 5 eggs (speed up 4 gems)
* Feed seaweed salad to the mermaid 0/1 GIVE
Rewards: 500 coin, 3 xp
Congratulations: Adamir: I think the mermaid is coming around!

Princess Sirene: Search your lands, human. Find that the sea is encroaching, and know my words are true.
Goal 4:
* Clear an ocean reef 0/1 CHOP | you can chop one from the expanded land, or purchase another in the market.
* Find orange coral 0/1 GO (skip 8 gems)
* Find reef slabs 0/1 FIND
Congratulations: Princess Sirene: You see! The sea and the land are becoming one!

Old Thomas: I will find what answers I can by studying these invading species.
Goal 5:
* Clear blue anemones 0/2 CHOP | you can chop one from the expanded land, or purchase another in the market.
* Find orange shells 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem) | harvest from anemones
* Find ocean clay 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem) | harvest from anemones
Congratulations: Old Thomas: Well gathered! Now I must study these for answers!

Princess Sirene: If our castle was transported to your lands, perhaps all hope is not lost!
Goal 6:
* Find the Coral Castle 0/1 FIND | Expansion requirements: 2200 royal points, 26 wisp lanterns, 500,000 coins
Rewards: 500 coin, 3 xp | Coral Castle unlocked
Congratulations: Princess Sirene: The Coral Castle is not lost! Rejoice noble human!

Princess Sirene: Your offer is both wise and generous. Let us rebuild the castle together!
Goal 7:
* Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 2 0/1 BUILD | Level 1: 2 orange shell, 6 ocean clay, 2 orange coral, 6 reef slab | Level 2: 3 orange shell, 10 ocean clay, 3 orange coral, 10 reef slab
Rewards: 100 coin, 6 xp | Mermaid workshop unlocked
Congratulations: Princess Sirene: What progress! Your land dwellers are a resourceful lot!

SpiritWind00
What Storms May Come - Part 2 Goals

THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO THE MAIN GOAL GUIDE (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062-Castle-Story-New-Main-Story-Goal-Guide/page8)

Old Thomas: I will speak to Lady Greselda. Keep your focus on the restoration, young ruler.
Goal 1:
* Find ocean clay 0/1 FIND
* Find reef slabs 0/1 FIND
* Make reef columns 0/1 MAKE (skip 10 gems) | Mermaid Workshop, 15 minutes - 5 clay
* Make reef blocks 0/1 MAKE (skip 10 gems) | Mermaid Workshop, 15 minutes - 5 reef slabs
Rewards: 750 coin, 4 xp
Congratulations: Old Thomas: Well done! These resources will surely aid our efforts!

Old Thomas: I trust my trip will be a short one. Keep up the good work!
Goal 2:
* Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 3 0/1 BUILD | 4 orange shell, 4 orange coral, 1 reef block, 1 reef column
Congratulations: Old Thomas: Good work! I will return before long.

Baron: Keep up the good work. People pay good coin for good work!
Goal 3:
* Find clownfish 0/1 GO (skip 13 gems) | collect from anemones, ocean chest, teal anemones
* Find blue coral 0/1 GO (skip 13 gems) | collect from ocean reefs, coral trees
Congratulations: Baron: Bravo! I worked up a sweat just watching you!

Thurston: I will see to the protection of our workers myself, my liege!
Goal 4:
* Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 4 0/1 BUILD 5 reef block, 5 reef column, 6 clownfish, 6 blue coral
Congratulations: Thurston: Our guards report no further attacks! Huzzah!

Old Thomas: forgive my absence, young ruler... but let us keep working!
Goal 5:
* Clear Ocean Reef 0/2 GO
* Find Blue Starfish 0/1 GO (skip 40 gems) | Gather from Ocean Reefs or Coral Trees
* Find Black Pearls 0/1 GO (skip 40 gems) | Gather from Ocean Reefs or Coral Trees
Congratulations: Old Thomas: Our progress is a great relief! Well done!

Old Thomas: Why would Lady Greselda seek to injure out realm? We must know.
Goal 6:
* Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 5 0/1 BUILD | 10 reef block, 10 reef column, 5 black pearls, 5 blue starfish
Congratulations: Old Thomas: Let us speak to Lady Greselda, young ruler.

Old Thomas: I sense there is more to Lady Greselda's action. We must learn what.
Goal 7:
* Make coral reef block 0/1 MAKE (skip 35 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 1 hour - 1 reef block, 5 orange coral, 10 reef slab
* Make coral reef column 0/1 MAKE (skip 35 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 1 hour - 1 reef column, 5 orange coral, 10 reef clay
Rewards: 1500 coin, 8 xp, +1 Ocean Reef
Congratulations: Old Thomas: Let us speak frankly, young ruler.

SpiritWind00
What Storms May Come - Part 3 Goals

Princess Sirene: Every day the castle grows more complete! Amazing!
Goal 1:
* Make mermaid's perfume 0/1 MAKE (skip 50 gems) | Potion shop, 2 hours - 1 enchanter's essence, 10 magic fruit, 4 blue coral
* Make mermaid's brew 0/1 MAKE (skip 50 gems) | Potion shop, 2 hours - 1 enchanter's essence, 6 orange shell, 2 aquanther scales
Rewards: 1000 coin, 5 xp
Congratulations: Princess Sirene: Your generosity fills my heart! You are a true friend!

Adamir: you are making such progress, kind ruler! How may I help?
Goal 2:
* Upgrade the coral castle to level 6 0/1 BUILD | 5 coral reef block, 5 coral reef column, 5 mermaid brew, 5 mermaid perfume
Congratulations: Adamir: Well done! this work is practically elven in quality!

Sabina: No time for idleness. There's work to be done!
Goal 3:
* Make an ocean compass 0/1 MAKE (skip 60 gems) | Magic Forge, 2 hours - 1 lumin essence, 10 iron ore, 1 super glue
* Make a ship wheel 0/1 MAKE (skip 60 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 2 hours - 1 lumin essence, 40 wood, 1 super glue | Tip: dead trees are a quicker collection point if you need wood.
Congratulations: Sabina: I suppose this will do. Very good.

Thurston: The attacks increase! We must protect the ruler!
Goal 4:
* Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 7 0/1 BUILD | 8 coral reef block, 8 coral reef column, 10 ocean compass, 10 shipwheel
Congratulations: Thurston: Well done, my liege!

Old Thomas: I must understand Lady Greselda's actions. I must think.
Goal 5:
* Find eels 0/1 FIND | this goal will autocomplete if you have eels in your inventory
* Make storm water 0/1 MAKE (skip 250 gems) | Potion shop, 4 hours - 3 mermaid's brew, 10 clownfish, 5 eels
* Dye shells purple 0/1 DYE (skip 180 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 2 hours - 5 orange shell, 5 purple dye, 1 storm water
* Make shell bracelets 0/1 MAKE (skip 330 gems) | Magic forge, 6 hours - 1 purple shell, 25 silver ore, 19 elvenite
Congratulations: Old Thomas: It is a good thing you are in charge, young ruler!

Thurston: Have you seen Old Thomas? I must speak to him at once.
Goal 6:
* Find blue starfish 0/1 FIND | this goal will autotick if you have starfish in inventory
* Have orange dye 0/1 MAKE (skip 10 gems) | Potion shop, 1 hour - 6 orange petal, 5 water | Wording in the goal has changed from MAKE to HAVE. | this goal will autotick if you have starfish in inventory
* Dye starfish orange 0/1 MAKE (skip 180 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 5 hours - 1 blue starfish, 5 orange dye, 1 storm water
* Tailor a mermaid's purse 0/1 MAKE (skip 325 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 6 hours - 1 orange starfish, 25 silver ore, 15 mithril
Congratulations: Thurston: Huzzah! Your work is inspiring!

Old Thomas: I should have seen it sooner! Now we must find her.
Goal 7:
* Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 8 0/1 BUILD | 10 coral reef block, 10 coral reef columns, 3 mermaid purse, 3 mermaid bracelet | this goal counts the purse and the bracelet made in goal 5 & 6
Rewards: 2000 coin, 10 xp, + Prize: Azura
Congratulations: Old Thomas: We will not give up. Greselda must be nearby.

SpiritWind00
What Storms May Come - Part 4 Goals

Azura: I am at your service, land ruler. Let us prepare.
Goal 1:
* Make a luminous starfish 0/1 MAKE (skip 190 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 8 hours - 7 blue starfish, 2 super glue, 2 lumin essence | speed up 32 gems
* Make a mermaid's wand 0/1 MAKE (skip 980 gems) | Magic Forge, 12 hours - 5 storm water, 1 luminous starfish, 5 golden nuggets
* Dive into the abyss | ADVENTURE in Castle and Barracks, 1 day - 3 hors d'oeuvres, 10 seaweed salad, 4 blue starfish | Ocean Hors D'oevres: Kitchen 4 hours - 1 black pearl, 1 giant white pearl, 5 blue coral
Rewards: 1250 coin, 6 xp
Congratulations: Azura: you work so fast. It is inspiring!

Old Thomas: I will hold Greselda's spell for as long as I can!
Goal 2:
* Clear Ocean Reefs 0/2 GO
* Find Black Pearls 0/10 | goal will autocomplete if you have these in inventory
* Forge Luminous Silver 0/1 (skip 170 gems) | Magic Forge, 8 hours - 20 Silver, 2 Superglue, 2 Lumin Essence | speed up is 32 gems
* Forge a Mermaid Mirror 0/1 (skip 970 gems) | Magic Forge, 8 hours - Luminous Silver, 10 Black Pearls, 5 Storm water
Rewards: 1250 coins, 6 xp
Congratulations: Old Thomas: Make haste, young ruler! I tire!

Thurston: Onward, we press! The battle waits for no soldier!
Goal 3:
* Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 9 0/1 BUILD | 12 coral reef column, 12 coral reef block, 1 mermaid wand, 1 mermaid mirror
Congratulations: Thurston: Victory is near! I can sense it!

Thurston: We will not abandon you, my liege! Make ready, friends!
Goal 4:
* Forge Aqua Silver 0/1 (skip 505 gems) | Magic Forge, 12 hours - 20 aquanther scales, 30 silver, 4 lumin essence
* Forge Storm Trident 0/1 (skip 1265 gems) | Magic Forge, 1 day - 5 storm water, 1 aqua silver, 10 mermaid brew
Congratulations: Thurston: Huzzah! Charge!

Thurston: The tower ceases its shaking! What does it mean, ruler?
Goal 5:
* Enchant black pearls 0/1 ENCHANT (skip 505 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 12 hours - 13 black pearls, 30 silver ore, 4 lumin essence (craft called Enchanted pearls)
* Dye shells purple 0/1 DYE (skip 190 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 2 hours - 5 orange shells, 5 purple dyes and 1 storm water
* Make a mermaid necklace 0/1 MAKE (skip 1535 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 1 day - 5 storm water, 6 purple shells, 1 enchanted pearl
Rewards: +1 Ocean chest
Congratulations: Thurston: Victory is ours! Huzzah!

Sirene: Your words inspire us, land ruler! We are with you!
Goal 6:
* Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 10 0/1 BUILD | 15 coral reef column, 15 coral reef block, storm trident, mermaid necklace
Rewards: 2500 coin, 12 xp +1 shipwreck
Congratulations: Sirene: Where you lead, we will follow!

SpiritWind00
Aquanther Goals

* This goal is triggered once you upgrade the Coral Castle to level 5 (in Part 2)
* You don't have to clear the 3rd expansion to access them.
* Chopping Ocean Reefs and Blue Anemone are great ways to spawn the Aquanther.
* Collecting from the Coral Castle, Coral Tree, Pearly Oyster, Anchor, Teal Anemone, Shipwreck, and Ocean Chest also have a chance to spawn the Aquanther.

* If you want 2 Aquanthers you must craft them both at the same time.

Let us take the fight to these foul beasts!
Goal 1: Aquanthers: Land vs. Sea
* Clear ocean reef 0/14 GO
* Slay Aquanthers 0/1 FIGHT
* Gather Aquanther scales 0/1 GO
Congratulations: Thurston: What prowess in battle, my liege!

Thurston: Let us seek to understand our enemy, my liege!
Goal 2: Aquanthers: Understanding the Enemy
* Summon an Aquanther 0/1 SUMMON | Mermaid workshop, 4 hours - 40 aquanther scales, 10 mermaids perfume, 13 white pearls
Rewards: 1000 coin, 6 xp
Congratulations: Thurston: Well done, my leige!

Aquanther (2x1 craft)
Info: A beast of teeth and scales and fishy smells!
Crafted: Mermaid Workshop, 4 hours - 40 aquanther scales, 10 mermaids perfume, 13 white pearls (speed up 16 gems)
Drops: Aquanther Milk, Aquanther Scales, Black Pearls, Seaweed, White Pearl
Collection time: 4 hours (speed up 16 gems)

Note: pictures are only located in the Main Goal Guide.

SpiritWind00
https://i.imgur.com/kuLOwU4.jpg

Goal Notes:
* The Reward for completing all of these goals is a Pink Aquanther pet. You only need to complete all of the quests that ask you to brew potions in order to get the Pink Aquanther You do not have to complete the quests that are timed.
* if the goal expires, it moves on to the next one. If you complete the 24 portion, you get coins and extra of the associated item.
* The 24 hours timer starts when you give the potion
* There are new Mermaid Mayhem goals for players on "What Storms May Come" and "Of Land and Sea" that have a chance to drop extra of different mermaid items (blue coral, clownfish, eel, starfish, white pearl, black pearl). Only one of these goals can be active at a time, so keep going for the different drops!

Coral Concoction requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" to be completed.
Fishy Formula requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" & "Coral Conniption" to be completed.
Starfish Serum requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" & "Crazy for Clownfish" to be completed.
Electric Elixir requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part III)" & "Starfish Showdown" to be completed.
Pearlescent Potion requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part III)" & "Eel Extravaganza" to be completed.
Black Pearl Brew requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part IV)" & "White Pearl Party" to be completed.

It may not require you to complete the full set of the "Part X" listed.

Coral Concoction - Must have level 3 Coral Castle first.
Fishy Formula - Must have level 4 Coral Castle first.
Starfish Serum - Must have level 4 Coral Castle first.
Electric Elixir - Must have level 7 Coral Castle first.
Pearlescent Potion - Must have level 7 Coral Castle first.
Black Pearl Brew - Must have level 8 Coral Castle first.

Boost 1: Blue coral

Ivy: This sea life is full of magic. You know, I bet there’s all kinds of potion we can make with this stuff.
Ruler: Oh yeah, what were you thinking?
Ivy: I’ve got a few ideas...I just need help gathering the ingredients!

Ivy: I wonder what we can come up with! *Completing this quest will boost Blue Coral for 24 hours*
1: Mermaid Mahem: Coral Concoction
* Brew the Coral Concoction 0/1 BREW (skip 30 gems) | Potion Shop, 5 minutes - 1 blue coral, 5 seaweed, 10 water (MAX of 2 allowed to be crafted)
* Use the Coral Concoction 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems)
Rewards: 500 coin, 5 xp
Congratulations! Ivy: Oh wow! Look at all the Blue Coral starting to grow!

Ivy: You have while this goal is active to collect three times as many Blue Coral!
Ivy: *Blue Coral are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*
2: Mermaid Mayhem: Coral Conniption Timed and Optional! - if you let the 24 hour expire, you will move on to the goals of the next boost.
* Clear 20 ocean reefs 0/20 CLEAR
Rewards: 250 000 coin, 25 xp, +50 blue coral
Congratulations! Ivy: Bravo!
Note: the reward will allow you to have an inventory total of over the max of 99.

Boost 2: Clownfish

Ivy: I wonder what else we can boost? *Completing this quest will boost Clownfish for 24 hours*
1: Mermaid Mayhem: Fishy Formula
* Brew the Fishy Formula 0/1 (skip 50 gems) | Potion Shop, 20 minutes - 1 pile of seeds, 10 mermaid scales, 5 living wood
* Use the Fishy Formula 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems)
Congratulations! Ivy: Look at all the little fishies! Let's go catch them!

Ivy: You have while this goal is active to collect three times as many Clownfish!
Ivy: *Clownfish are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*
2: Mermaid Mayhem: Crazy for Clownfish
* Clear 40 blue anemones 0/40 CLEAR
Rewards: 250 000 coin, 25 xp, +50 clownfish
Note: the reward will allow you to have an inventory total of over the max of 99.

Boost 3: Starfish

Ivy: We're getting the hang of this! *Completing this quest will boost Blue Starfish for 24 hours*
1: Mermaid Mayhem: Starfish Serum
* Brew the Starfish Serum 0/1 (skip 40 gems) | Potion Shop, 10 minutes - 1 blue starfish, 10 fish, and 5 glimmerdust
* Use the Starfish Serum 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems)
Congratulations! Ivy: What a pretty shade of blue! Let's find all we can!

Ivy: You have while this goal is active to collect three times as many Starfish!
Ivy: *Blue Starfish are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*
2: Mermaid Mayhem Starfish Showdown
Rewards: 250,000 coin, 25 xp +25 blue starfish

Boost 4: Eel

Ivy: A shocking discovery! *Completing this quest will boost Electric Eels for 24 hours*
1: Mermaid Mayhem: Electric Elixir
* Brew the Electric Elixir 0/1 BREW (skip 55 gems) | Potion Shop, 25 minutes - 1 electric eel, 10 fey crystals, and 5 prime cuts
* Use the Electric Elixir 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems)
Congratulations! Ivy: Great! Now let's go find some eels!

Ivy: You have while this goal is active to collect three times as many Electric Eels!
Ivy: *Eel are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*
2: Eel Extravaganza
* Clear 40 blue anemones 0/40 CLEAR
Rewards: 250 000 coin, 25 xp, +25 eels

Boost 5: White pearl

1: Mermaid Mayhem: Pearlescent Potion
* Brew the Pearlescent Potion 0/1 BREW (skip 80 gems) | Potion Shop, 30 minutes - 1 white pearl, 10 vital extract, 5 faerie jars
* Use the Pearlescent Potion 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems)
Congratulations! Ivy: Go find those White Pearls!

Ivy: You have while this goal is active to collect three times as many White Pearl!
Ivy: *White Pearl are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*
2: Mermaid Mayhem: White Pearl Party
* Clear 40 Blue Anemones 0/40 CLEAR
Rewards: 250,000 coin, 25 xp +25 white pearls

Boost 6: Black pearl

1: Mermaid Mayhem: Black Pearl Brew
* Brew the Black Pearl Brew 0/1 | Potion Shop, 15 minutes - 1 Black Pearl, 5 Magic Fruit, 10 Glimmerbulbs
* Use the Black pearl Brew 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems)
Congratulations! Ivy: Perfect! Black Pearls galore!

Ivy: You have while this goal is active to collect three times as many Black pearl!
Ivy: *Black pearl are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*
2: Mermaid Mayhem: Black Pearl Party
Rewards: 250,000 coin, 25 xp +25 black pearls

The Pink Aquanther

Now for the grand finale. *Completing this quest will boost items shown for 24 hrs.*
The crafts for each of the potions comes back into the potion shop. Giving the 6 potions gets you the pink aquapanther.

Ivy: Now for the grand finale! *Completing this quest will boost items shown for 24 hours*
1. Mermaid Mayhem: Mermaid Potions
* Use Coral Concoction 0/1 GIVE (skip 30 gems)
* Use the Starfish Serum 0/1 GIVE (skip 40 gems)
* Use the Black Pearl Brew 0/1 GIVE (skip 45 gems)
* Use the Fishy Formula 0/1 GIVE (skip 50 gems)
* Use the Electric Elixir 0/1 GIVE (skip 55 gems)
* Use the Pearlescent Potion 0/1 GIVE (skip 80 gems)
Reward: 20000 coin, 15 xp +Pink Aquanther
Congratulations! !

*Merfolk materials are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*

2. Mermaid Mayhem
* Clear 10 Ocean Reefs 0/10 Clear | Collect triple mermaid materials for 24 hours!
* Clear 20 Blue Anemones 0/20 Clear | Collect triple mermaid materials for 24 hours!
Reward: 250,000 coins 25 exp 1 chest of mermaid materials (various mermaid items)
Congratulations!

Goal Pictures:

https://i.imgur.com/PEX0A3K.png
https://i.imgur.com/SwdGmNY.png

https://i.imgur.com/gw5nKRO.png

INFORMATION TRANSFERRED TO THE MAIN GOAL GUIDE.

SpiritWind00
Note: there are 5 new expansions available with this update. 4 at the new mermaid area, 1 above

Note: The new coin and gem items were found in the Featured tab for the first 7 days for ease of access. They are PERMANENT ITEMS. They are now found in the Nature tab at the very end.

Items to add to the Building Guide:

Coral Castle (Level 30+) (4x4) limit 1 Cannot be sold or stored
Collection time: 2 hours
Speed up: 4 gems
Drops: Black Pearls, Blue Anemone, Blue Coral, Blue Starfish, Clownfish, Electric Eel, Ocean Clay, Ocean Reef, Orange Coral, Orange Shell, Reef Slab, Seaweed, Spawn Aquanther, White Pearl (LIST COMPLETE)
Cost: No cost. This item is on your board to unlock.
Build/Level 1: 2 orange shell, 6 ocean clay, 2 orange coral, 6 reef slab | +1000
Level 2: 3 orange shell, 3 orange coral, 10 ocean clay, 10 reef slab | +1100
Level 3: 4 orange shell, 4 orange coral, 1 reef block, 1 reef column | +1200
Level 4: 5 reef block, 5 reef column, 6 clownfish, 6 blue coral | +1300
Level 5: 10 reef block, 10 reef column, 5 black pearls, 5 blue starfish | +1400
Level 6: 5 coral reef block, 5 coral reef column, 5 mermaid brew, 5 mermaid perfume | +1500
Level 7: 8 coral reef block, 8 coral reef column, 10 ocean compass, 10 shipwheel | +1600
Level 8: 10 coral reef block, 10 coral reef column, 3 mermaid purse, 3 mermaid bracelet | +1700
Level 9: 12 coral reef block, 12 coral reef column, 1 mermaid wand, 1 mermaid mirror | +1800
Level 10: 15 coral reef block, 15 coral reef column, 1 storm trident, 1 mermaid necklace | +2000

NEW Gifting Items!

You can now gift these items to your neighbours - Seaweed | Reef Block | Reef Column
[add pic]

SpiritWind00
06-15-17, 02:04 AM
Mermaid Mayhem Boosts became available during Of Land and Sea (the next arc of this storyline), however as they are available once you start this arc of the storyline, they are duplicated here and in the main goal guide.

Inventory Items:

ITEMS TO COLLECT FROM:

Sirene
Info: Heir to the Realm of the Merfolk!
Found: Princess Sirene is on your board to unlock in the 1st mermaid expansion square when these goals unlock.
Drops: electric eel, glimmerdust, mermaid brew, mermaid scales, seaweed (list complete)
Collection time: 2 hours (speed up 4 gems)

Azura
Info: Princess of the Realm of the Merfolk! She'll help you find seaweed, mermaid scales, glimmerdust, starfish or Ocean Hors D'oeuvres!
Found: reward for completing Part 3, goal 7
Drops: Blue Starfish, Glimmerdust, Mermaid Scales, Ocean Hors D'oeuvres, Seaweed (list complete)
Collection time: 1 hours (speed up 4 gems)

COIN ITEMS (Resource items) - all drops confirmed as complete

Anchor
Info: An old ship's anchor.
Found: market, 500,000 coins
Drops: reef slab, orange coral, seaweed, starfish
Collection time: +50 / 1 day

Pearly Oyster
Info: Nature's treasure chest!
Found: market, 500,000 coins
Drops: ocean clay, orange shell, seaweed, white pearls
Collection time: +50 / 24 hours (speed up 96 gems)

GEM ITEMS (Resource items) - all drops confirmed as complete

Coral tree
Info: A location teeming with rich sea life!
Found: market, 75 gems
Drops: reef slab, orange coral, blue coral, starfish, black pearls
Collection time: 12 hours (speed up 48 gems)

Ocean Chest 1x1
Info: A lost chest.
Found: market, 250 gems, reward from goal (Part 4, goal 5)
Drops: ocean clay, seaweed, orange shell, clownfish, eels, white pearls, mermaid brew
Collection time: +250 / 8 hours (speed up 32 gems)

Shipwreck 2x2
Info: A reminder of the ocean's power!
Found: market, 500 gems, reward from goal (Part 4, goal 6)
Drops: reef slab, orange coral, seaweed, starfish, black pearls, ocean hors d'oeuvres
Collection time: +500 / 4 hours (speed up 16 gems)

Teal Anemone
Info: A rare species of reef life.
Found: market, 75 gems
Drops: ocean clay, orange shell, clownfish, eels, white pearls
Collection time: 24 hours

ITEMS TO CHOP:

Aquanther (monster) You cannot spawn the Aquanther until you get the goal for Aquanther scales.
Spawns from: blue anemone, coral reef, Coral Castle, coral trap
Drops: Aquanther Scales

Blue Anemone clear in 10 actions
Info: A rare species of reef life.
Found: market, 45,000 coins, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Coral Castle
Drops: ocean clay, orange shell, clownfish, eels, or white pearls

Coral Trap
Info: Chop to lure an Aquanther!
Found: market, 5 gems
Uses: chop to lure an Aquanther

Ocean Reef cleared in 20 actions
Info: An underwater arbor starter kit.
Found: market, 80,000 coins, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Coral Castle
Drops: reef slab, orange coral, blue coral, starfish, black pearls
Note: Red coral drops from this item in the next part of the story, Of Land And Sea

All Inventory information is now complete and has been added to the Inventory Guide. This listing/page will not be updated if drops change in future. You should always check the Inventory Guide for the most up to date information on any item.
Material listings:

Aquanther scales 26 gems
Info: Scales from a vicious deep-sea Aquanther!
Found: Aquanther pets
Uses: item in Aquanther craft, item in Mermaid's brew craft, item in Aqua Silver craft

Black pearls 40 gems
Info: Dark jewels of the deep found near Coral Trees and Ocean Reefs.
Found: Coral tree, Shipwreck, Ocean Reef, Coral Castle
Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Enchant black pearls craft, item in Mermaid Mirror craft, item in Ocean Hors D'oevres craft

Blue Coral 13 gems
Info: A beautiful blue species of ocean coral. From Coral Trees and Ocean Reefs.
Found: Coral tree, Ocean Reef, Coral Castle
Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Mermaid's perfume craft, item in Ocean Hors D'oevres craft

Blue Starfish 40 gems
Info: A rare species of starfish found near Ocean Reefs and Coral Trees.
Found: Azura, Anchor, Coral tree, Shipwreck, Ocean Reef, Coral Castle
Uses: item in Adventure to the Abyss, item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Purple Shell craft, item in Luminous starfish craft

Clownfish 13 gems
Info: A humorous aquatic creature that hides near Sea Anemones.
Found: Ocean Chest, Teal Anemone, Blue Anemone, Coral Castle
Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Storm water craft

Electric Eel 40 gems
Info: An enlightening underwater creature that swim near Sea Anemones.
Found: Sirene, Ocean Chest,Teal Anemone, Blue Anemone, Coral Castle
Uses: item in Storm water craft

Ocean Clay 2 gems
Info: Common clay of the ocean floor found near Sea Anemones.
Found: Pearly Oyster, Ocean Chest, Teal Anemone, Blue Anemone, Coral Castle
Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Reef column, item in Coral reef column

Orange Coral 8 gems
Info: A dyed variety of coral collected from Ocean Reefs and Coral Trees.
Found: Anchor, Coral tree, Shipwreck, Ocean Reef, Coral Castle
Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Coral reef block, item in Coral reef column

Orange Shell 8 gems
Info: A simple orange seashell found near Sea Anemones.
Found: Pearly Oyster, Ocean Chest, Teal Anemone, Blue Anemone, Coral Castle
Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Purple Shell craft, item in Mermaid's brew craft

White Pearls 40 gems
Info: A beautiful pearl! Can be found in Sea Anemones.
Found: Pearly Oyster, Ocean Chest,Teal Anemone, Blue Anemone, Coral Castle, Tidegate
Uses: item in Aquanther craft, item in Ocean Hors D'oevres craft

Reef Slab 2 gems
Info: A rough underwater slab often found under Ocean Reefs and Coral Trees!
Found: Anchor, Coral tree, Shipwreck, Ocean Reef, Coral Castle
Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in reef block, item in Coral reef block

Seaweed gems
Info: A common sea plant that tends to get caught in underwater debris.
Found: Sirene, Azura, Anchor, Pearly Oyster, Ocean Chest, Shipwreck, Coral Castle, gift from neighbour
Uses: item in seaweed salad

Crafts and Items listings:

Aqua Silver 505 gems
Info: Metal infused with water magic!
Crafted: Magic Forge, 12 hours - 20 aquanther scales, 30 silver, 4 lumin essence
Uses: item in Storm Trident craft

Coral Reef Block 35 gems
Info: A coral block suitable for building.
Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 1 hour - 1 reef block, 5 orange coral, 10 reef slab
Found: Dive into the Abyss adventure
Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle

Coral Reef Column 35 gems
Info: A coral column suitable for construction.
Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 1 hour - 1 reef column, 5 orange coral, 10 reef clay

Enchanted pearls 505 gems
Info: Pearls infused with the power of the sea!
Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 12 hours - 13 black pearls, 30 silver ore, 4 lumin essence
Uses: item in Mermaid necklace craft

Luminous Silver 170 gems
Info: A glowing oceanic metal.
Crafted: Magic Forge, 8 hours - 20 silver, 2 super glue, 2 lumin essence
Uses: item in Mermaid Mirror craft

Luminous starfish 190 gems
Info: A glowing species of starfish!
Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 8 hours - 7 blue starfish, 2 super glue, 2 lumin essence
Uses: item in Mermaids wand craft

Mermaid Bracelet (also known as Shell Bracelet) 335 gems
Info: Simple but elegant merfolk jewelry!
Crafted: Magic forge, 6 hours - 1 purple shell, 25 silver ore, 19 elvenite

Mermaid Mirror 970 gems
Info: A fog-proof mirror.
Crafted: Magic Forge, 8 hours - Luminous Silver, 10 Black Pearls, 5 Storm water

Mermaid necklace 1535 gems
Info: A necklace fit for a princess!
Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 1 day - 5 storm waters, 6 purple shells, 1 enchanted pearl

Mermaid's brew 60 gems
Info: A tasty sea-folk beverage
Crafted: Potion shop, 2 hours - 1 enchanter's essence, 6 orange shell, 2 aquanther scales
Found: Sirene, Ocean Chest, Dive into the Abyss adventure
Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Storm water craft, item in Storm Trident craft

Mermaid's Perfume 60 gems
Info: Made with the scent of tropical waters.
Crafted: Potion shop, 2 hours - 1 enchanter's essence, 10 magic fruit, 4 blue coral
Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Aquanther craft

Mermaid's Purse 330 gems
Info: A waterproof carryall.
Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 6 hours - 1 orange starfish, 25 silver ore, 15 mithril

Mermaid's wand 980 gems
Info: Water-resistant to 10,000 leagues!
Crafted: Magic Forge, 12 hours - 5 storm water, 1 luminous starfish, 5 golden nuggets

Ocean Compass 60 gems
Info: An old but reliable navigation tool.
Crafted: Magic forge, 2 hours - 1 lumin essence, 10 iron ore, 1 super glue

Ocean Hors d'Oeuvres 75 gems
Info: Used in Adventures!
Crafted: Kitchen, 4 hours - 1 black pearl, 1 giant white pearl, 5 blue coral
Found: Azura, Shipwreck, Dive into the Abyss adventure
Uses: item in Adventure to the Abyss

Orange Starfish 190 gems
Info: A legendary species of starfish!
Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 5 hours - 1 blue starfish, 5 orange dye, 1 storm water
Uses: item in Mermaid's Purse craft

Purple shell 190 gems
Info: A purple product of merfolk craftmanship.
Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 2 hours - 5 orange shell, 5 purple dye, 1 storm water
Uses: item in Mermaid necklace craft, item in Mermaid bracelet craft

Reef Block 10 gems
Info: A rough oceanic stone suitable for building.
Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 15 minutes - 5 reef slabs
Found: Dive into the Abyss adventure, gift from neighbour
Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Coral reef block

Reef Column 10 gems
Info: A sturdy oceanic column.
Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 15 minutes - 5 clay
Found: Dive into the Abyss adventure, gift from neighbour
Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Coral reef column

Seaweed Salad 10 gems
Info: A healthy merfolk meal.
Crafted: Kitchen, 15 minutes - 1 seaweed, 5 tomato, 5 eggs
Uses: item in Adventure to the Abyss

Shipwheel 60 gems
Info: All you nned now is a ship!
Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 2 hours - 1 lumin essence, 40 wood, 1 super glue

Storm Trident 1265 gems
Info: Legendary weapon of the merfolk!
Crafted: Magic Forge, 1 day - 5 storm water, 1 aqua silver, 10 mermaid brew

Storm Water 265 gems
Info: Charged with lighting and merfolk magic!
Crafted: Potion shop, 4 hours - 3 mermaid's brew, 10 clownfish, 5 eels
Uses: item in Purple Shell craft, item in Orange Starfish craft, item in Mermaid necklace craft, item in Mermaids wand craft, item in Mermaid Mirror craft, item in Storm Trident craft

Guide to the new crafts:

Mermaid Workshop limit of 2 Can be sold
CRAFTING BUILDING
Cost: 5000 coins
Size: 2x2
Build: comes fully built
What can you craft? Jan 2018 Note: The crafts in the Mermaid Workshop now remain at the conclusion of these goals.

Summon an Aquanther - 4 hours - 40 aquanther scales, 10 mermaids perfume, 13 white pearls
Reef columns - 15 minutes - 5 clay
Reef blocks - 15 minutes - 5 reef slabs
Coral reef block - 1 hour - 1 reef block, 5 orange coral, 10 reef slab
Coral reef column - 1 hour - 1 reef column, 5 orange coral, 10 reef clay
Shipwheel - 1 lumin essence, 40 wood, 1 super glue
Purple shell - 2 hours - 5 orange shell, 5 purple dye, 1 storm water
Orange starfish - 5 hours - 1 blue starfish, 5 orange dye, 1 storm water
Mermaid's purse - 6 hours - 1 orange starfish, 25 silver ore, 15 mithril
Luminous starfish - 8 hours - 7 blue starfish, 2 super glue, 2 lumin essence
Enchant black pearls - 12 hours - 13 black pearls, 30 silver ores, 4 lumin essence
Mermaid necklace - 1 day - 5 storm waters, 6 purple shells, 1 enchanted pearl

Other mermaid crafts:
Part 1:
Seaweed salad - Kitchen, 15 minutes - 1 seaweed, 5 tomato, 5 eggs

Part 3:
Mermaid's perfume - Potion shop, 2 hours - 1 enchanter's essence, 10 magic fruit, 4 blue coral
Mermaid's brew - Potion shop, 2 hours - 1 enchanter's essence, 6 orange shell, 2 aquanther scales
Ocean compass - Magic Forge, 2 hours - 1 lumin essence, 10 iron ore, 1 super glue
Storm water - Potion shop, 4 hours - 3 mermaid's brew, 10 clownfish, 5 eels
Mermaid bracelet - Magic forge, 6 hours - 1 purple shell, 25 silver ore, 19 elvenite
Orange dye - Potion shop, 1 hour - 6 orange petal, 5 water

Part 4:
Mermaids wand - Magic Forge, 12 hours - 5 storm water, 1 luminous starfish, 5 golden nuggets
Luminous Silver - Magic Forge, 8 hours - 20 Silver, 2 Superglue, 2 Lumin Essence
Mermaid Mirror - Magic Forge, 8 hours - Luminous Silver, 10 Black Pearls, 5 Storm water
Auqa Silver - Magic Forge, 12 hours - 20 aquascales, 30 silver, 4 lumin essence
Storm Trident - Magic Forge, 1 day - 5 storm water, 1 aqua silver, 10 mermaid brew
Ocean Hors D'oevres - Kitchen, 4 hours - 1 black pearl, 1 giant white pearl, 5 blue coral

New Adventure:

Dive into the Abyss
Adventure Requirement:
3 Hors D'oeuvres, 10 seaweed salad, 4 starfish
Ocean Hors D'oevres - Kitchen, 4 hours - 1 black pearl, 1 giant white pearl, 5 blue coral
Seaweed Salad - Kitchen, 15 minutes - 1 seaweed, 5 tomato, 5 eggs

Goal Names: available from Part 4, Goal 1 of What Storms May Come (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99296-Castle-Story-6-15-What-Storms-May-Come-*goals-in-post-1-2*&p=1428379&viewfull=1#post1428379)
Adventure Drops: Earth Wisp, Lumin Essence, Silver Ore, Simple Glue, Reef Block, Reef Column, Enchanter's Essence, Super Glue, Seaweed Salad, Blue Anemone, Ocean Reef, Mermaid's Brew, Ocean Hors D'oeuvres, Coral Reef Block, Coral Reef Column, Mithril, Elvenite, Storm Water

Notes of goal:
* Adventure also available in the Barracks - 1 day
* The adventure stays after the Coral Castle is upgraded to Level 10.

There are no Box Drops coded for this adventure.

All dialogue is recorded in the Main Story Goal Guide

Thanks to AnnirasSweets for helping me post the dialogue for us!

vontalken
06-15-17, 12:05 PM
update is live

RevdKathy
06-15-17, 12:11 PM
Update is live, and active in my Kingdom.. Android in the UK, so not slow in rolling out. :)

coolssp
06-15-17, 12:12 PM
So excited, CS is back!

Wonder if we get to expand down to the lighthouse thing

The expansion is not near the lighthouse but to the right :)

riverly
06-15-17, 12:29 PM
An beautiful orange shell found along with ocean clay. My workshops are busy. Is there anything new there?

sipland
06-15-17, 12:30 PM
We can now make Orange Dye in Potion Shop :)
(Not sure about workshops as mine are busy)

AnisWa
06-15-17, 12:33 PM
The Mermaids have arrive....yeah!

farmerbrown2010
06-15-17, 12:36 PM
2 new expansions! I used all my lanterns on the other newly released expansions so I'm busy making more. The mermaid is really cute.��

CharlieGirl9
06-15-17, 12:40 PM
Yay! I had a few expansion permits, but not quite enough for the fourth spot. Making salad now.

ronirp
06-15-17, 12:42 PM
I cannot seem to move to the salad. It gets unlocked, then when I go to the kitchen it is not there, and I am back to clearing.... tried 3 different times. I am using an android. Deleted and uploaded the app and that worked.

robotparade
06-15-17, 12:44 PM
S8, thank you for making CS fun again. I'm already making Orange Dye in my workshops. Don't know what I'll need it for, but it's fun to have something new to work on!

melissameeks
06-15-17, 12:47 PM
Yay! I had a few expansion permits, but not quite enough for the fourth spot. Making salad now.

Someone, PLEASE HELP.
I have NO expansion squares !

I have the most current IOS.

IVE RESTARTED MY GAME SEVERAL TIMES

Please help !

ladyperidot
06-15-17, 12:49 PM
2 new expansions! I used all my lanterns on the other newly released expansions so I'm busy making more. The mermaid is really cute.��

My flyger has dropped a wisp lantern twice!

Meowmeowbeans
06-15-17, 12:51 PM
Someone, PLEASE HELP.
I have NO expansion squares !

I have the most current IOS.

IVE RESTARTED MY GAME SEVERAL TIMES

Please help !

Please make sure you are using the most recent version of the game to access new features. You can check the iTunes store for updates available to you. :)

perry5
06-15-17, 12:53 PM
Am I missing something? I have latest update...Orange dye, locked goals in kitchen, but update won't start in my game.

meme1098
06-15-17, 12:54 PM

Actually, my gameboard shows 4 new expansions for the mermaid quest. 2nd plot reveals the castle.

dragon2046
06-15-17, 12:56 PM
Can someone from S8 tell us if the gem items that have the 7 day timer on them will still be useful after this update? I like the ship wreck and the treasure chest but wasn't sure whether to buy or not. Thanks. Love the last couple updates they have been awesome ! :)

meme1098
06-15-17, 12:57 PM
Am I missing something? I have latest update...Orange dye, locked goals in kitchen, but update won't start in my game.

Hoo, try a force close maybe? Good luck!

perry5
06-15-17, 01:01 PM
Thanks...I've tried that several times..no luck!��

ktorewqas
06-15-17, 01:01 PM
I still need 11 lanterns to expand to the castle. It's a long term task for sure lol

Meowmeowbeans
06-15-17, 01:05 PM
Can someone from S8 tell us if the gem items that have the 7 day timer on them will still be useful after this update? I like the ship wreck and the treasure chest but wasn't sure whether to buy or not. Thanks. Love the last couple updates they have been awesome ! :)

These items are permanently available and will not go away or become unusable after the current seven day timer. The timer in this case mans they are featured in the Market for seven days. :)

ktorewqas
06-15-17, 01:12 PM
What's the last task? I think build the castl? Who is ahead? What's the requirement ? I can't wait.. I'm stuck at the lanterns.. Need patience ;)

perry5
Ooops...figured it out. :)

GarnetJ

Remember that you can use the Elven boosts to speed up the workshop. I ran out of lanterns as well. Although I love the fact that the Flygers drop wisps!

AnnirasSweets
06-15-17, 01:14 PM
I'm so excited, I'm busy making wisp lanterns and orange dye. Glad that I finally have something to actively work toward again. Oh storyline goals, it's been too long! I also figure I might as well stock up on everything I can since it seems the elves are involved in this new goal set.

Destiel0918
06-15-17, 01:21 PM
There seems to be bug in my game now - the mermaid workshops disappeared and now look like pile of wood - like they are unbuilt - when in fact they are working- The mermaid is also on-and off- sometimes looking like mermaid , other times looking like pile of stones/wood.

ktorewqas
06-15-17, 01:29 PM
The mermaid dropped mermaid scale not sure how many cause it's a black flag lol those new decorations are so expensive :p

CharlieGirl9
06-15-17, 01:30 PM
What's the last task? I think build the castl? Who is ahead? What's the requirement ? I can't wait.. I'm stuck at the lanterns.. Need patience ;)

I have never put in a pic before, so it might not work ... but you need orange coral, orange shell, reef slab and ocean clay to get from level 1 to level 2.

dragon2046
06-15-17, 01:31 PM
These items are permanent and will not go away or become unusable after the current seven day timer. The timer in this case mans they are featured in the Market for seven days. :)

Awesome. Thank u. I'm going to go get me a wrecked ship and chest :p

jbfps116
06-15-17, 01:31 PM
These items are permanent and will not go away or become unusable after the current seven day timer. The timer in this case mans they are featured in the Market for seven days. :)

additional clarification some items are choppable and some are permanent.

LOL it seems I have enough gems for all the items but not enough coins for the others

paisdelasmaravillas
06-15-17, 01:32 PM
24 lanterns to the first expansion
After expand we need make 1 seaweed salad (in kitchen 1 seaweed, 5 tomatoes and 5 eggs) 15 minutes

cccymaaa
06-15-17, 01:34 PM
There's a one hour timer on sirene, she gave me 2 seaweeds.

daylily9
06-15-17, 01:37 PM
level 3 upgrade requires 4 orange coral 4 orange shells 1 reef column and 1 reef block

paisdelasmaravillas
06-15-17, 01:39 PM
26 lanterns more to the second expansion...
50 lanterns in total

ktorewqas
06-15-17, 01:48 PM
I have never put in a pic before, so it might not work ... but you need orange coral, orange shell, reef slab and ocean clay to get from level 1 to level 2.thank you! The picture is great!

PikaSquirrel
06-15-17, 01:53 PM
Updated the second post of this thread too, but you need to have the Goal 'A Turbulent Totem' completed from the The Elves (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94478-Castle-Story-9-29-Update-The-Elves-new-expansion-plot-Elven-Outpost-Runes&highlight=turbulent+totem) update.

jopik
06-15-17, 02:01 PM
Thank you for opening more land!!!! And bringing such a beautiful and new stuff up!
Way to go!

Destiel0918
06-15-17, 02:03 PM

To level 4

CharlieGirl9
06-15-17, 02:19 PM
thank you! The picture is great!

Here are some more then!

The upgrade from 2 to 3. The Block and Post only take 15 mins to make, and you can have two workshops, so you can do them simultaneously.

PrincessCupOButter
06-15-17, 02:23 PM
I'm seeing 5 new expansions, the four by the sea, and one on the on the right hand side of the board, near the top, that I could swear wasn't there before. :confused: (it looks like it will line up with the sea expansions, so maybe it's meant to connect the land to the new shoreline property?) None so far have required expansion permits, but I'm stuck waiting for lanterns. I neglected to replenish those after the recent expansions.....too caught up in the hunt I suppose. Lol.

I also have a value pack offer for 40 energy, 10 lanterns, a coral tree and a teal anemone. $4.99. So congrats S8, you sold me again! Now can you please bring back the aqua prizes to the barons tent? They will fit in quite nicely by the sea.

Coral tree and teal anemone both have a 24 hour timer.

nessa005
06-15-17, 02:29 PM
I was just gifted a reef block from a neighbour. Are there new gifts to send? I won't be able to check until tomorrow morning.

Destiel0918
06-15-17, 02:29 PM
I'm seeing 5 new expansions, the four by the sea, and one on the on the right hand side of the board, near the top, that I could swear wasn't there before. :confused: (it looks like it will line up with the sea expansions, so maybe it's meant to connect the land to the new shoreline property?) None so far have required expansion permits, but I'm stuck waiting for lanterns. I neglected to replenish those after the recent expansions.....too caught up in the hunt I suppose. Lol.

I also have a value pack offer for 40 energy, 10 lanterns, a coral tree and a teal anemone. $4.99. So congrats S8, you sold me again! Now can you please bring back the aqua prizes to the barons tent? They will fit in quite nicely by the sea.

Coral tree and teal anemone both have a 24 hour timer.

3rd one will require 3 expansion permits!

GlvtenFree
06-15-17, 02:30 PM
third expansion in the sea area requires 3 expansion permits

lvl 4 castle is
5 reef blocks
5 reef column
6 clownfish
6 blue coral

im out of coins at this point from buying the other expansions last week sigh

sunnygirl634
06-15-17, 02:33 PM
I was just gifted a reef block from a neighbour. Are there new gifts to send? I won't be able to check until tomorrow morning.

Yes! We can gift Seaweed, Reef Blocks and Reef Columns! Yay!!!

newpam575
06-15-17, 02:35 PM
Yes, there are three additional gifting options: seaweed, reef block, and reef column

myhsplace
06-15-17, 02:43 PM

yup 3 of them but, only allowed to send one of each type it seems.

GlvtenFree
06-15-17, 02:50 PM
does anyone know if there are timers on the teal anemones or coral tree that cost gems?

RealGoblinKing
06-15-17, 02:51 PM

New gifts include Seaweed, Reef Block, and Reef Column! :)

SpiritWind00
06-15-17, 02:53 PM
Aarrgghh help!

My finger slipped and I missed all of the dialogue after expanding to the square where the mermaids are. Can someone else record it for me please!

Destiel0918
06-15-17, 02:55 PM
does anyone know if there are timers on the teal anemones or coral tree that cost gems?

Collecting time is 12 hours for both.

tigarlilyvol
06-15-17, 02:59 PM

Teal anemone - 12 hrs.
Coral tree - 12 hrs.

GarnetJ
06-15-17, 03:01 PM
New gifts include Seaweed, Reef Block, and Reef Column! :)

I'm glad they added new gifts! This will be great.

KekeAndLittle
06-15-17, 03:20 PM
I'm seeing 5 new expansions, the four by the sea, and one on the on the right hand side of the board, near the top, that I could swear wasn't there before. :confused: (it looks like it will line up with the sea expansions, so maybe it's meant to connect the land to the new shoreline property?)

Princess, you are correct. There is a fifth one. On my board it shows up closer to the bottom right and relatively close to the other four new expansions. It is 19 lanterns, 160,000 coin, and no expansion permits needed.
As someone indicated, of the four new expansions that are grouped together, the first two don't require expansion permits. The third one requires 3 of them.
Had 100 lanterns going into this event, but no expansion permits, so will be here for awhile before I can find out what the fourth one requires.
Surely was fun though, today, to be able to open three new areas in my queendom!

Thank, S8, for a new addition to the story line! And mermaids, none-the-less! What a winning idea! After-all, who doesn't adore mermaids?!? Yay!!

riverly
06-15-17, 03:27 PM
Are there teal anemones and coral trees inside the last two expansions in the mermaid area. I bought a couple and am now thinking I was a little too hasty in doing that if there are some in the expansions. Has anyone expanded enough to know the answer?

MamaLama9876
06-15-17, 03:33 PM
I expanded to one of the other expansions in the mermaid area. There are blue anemones and at least one ocean reef. No teal anemones or coral trees.

Destiel0918
06-15-17, 03:37 PM
Are there teal anemones and coral trees inside the last two expansions in the mermaid area. I bought a couple and am now thinking I was a little too hasty in doing that if there are some in the expansions. Has anyone expanded enough to know the answer?

No. So far there have only been ocean reef and blue anemone. I doubt that teal ones ( which are gem prices are available so easily).

AnnirasSweets
06-15-17, 03:39 PM
SpiritWind, I don't have pics but I did copy down the dialogue if that's what you need.

daylily9
06-15-17, 03:40 PM
the upgrade for the level 5 castle is black pearls 5 blue starfish 5 reef columns 10 reef blocks 10 now would be a great time for them to sell trade tickets because I could use about 200! Its going to take forever to expand to the number 3 expansion!

riverly
06-15-17, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the responses. When I look at the ones that I haven't expanded to(the last two) it looks like they're in there. But no regrets regardless. I just really like the way they look.

izzyiza
06-15-17, 03:52 PM
Which buildings/deco/etc drop lanterns? I recall getting some here and there from the haunted hall. Any other places?

jbfps116
06-15-17, 03:57 PM
the flygers drop wisps and lanterns. adventures do

QueenCarolyn
06-15-17, 03:59 PM
I can't get anything to start. I updated to Mermaid version. I see orange ink, I see the greyed out food, I do not see any expansions or information.

Destiel0918
06-15-17, 03:59 PM
This comes after upgrading to level 4. ( Can't see the upgrade to level 5 yet, must complete that one first)

LiquidSnob
06-15-17, 04:02 PM
I did not see this mentioned yet, but there is also a new adventure at the King's/Queen's Keep. It is currently locked by goal:

Dive into the Abyss

The only thing I can tell so far is that it requires 10 Seaweed Salads and two other items I do not have any of yet.

AnnirasSweets
06-15-17, 04:02 PM
The forum inventory only lists the mines as dropping wisp lanterns other than adventures or crafting. However earth wisps are much more likely to be found as a drop the inventory lists:

sparking mine, deep mine, Sir Pigglesworth, feed the Baron, gift from neighbours, Dragon Bones (Baron's tent prize), Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Kingdom Inn, Forest Stag, Fire Fox, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Wistful Ghost, Autumn Doe, Autumn Stag, Fawn, Essence Pool, Spring Dragon, Glen the Frog Prince, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Flower Stag (Baron's Game Tent), Glimmer Dragon

Destiel0918
06-15-17, 04:04 PM
Which buildings/deco/etc drop lanterns? I recall getting some here and there from the haunted hall. Any other places?

Deep mines may trop wisps or lanterns. Sir Pigglesworth. There is always opportunity with " feeding the baron"....

RealGoblinKing
06-15-17, 04:12 PM
I can't get anything to start. I updated to Mermaid version. I see orange ink, I see the greyed out food, I do not see any expansions or information.

You must complete "A turbulent Totem" from Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94478-Castle-Story-9-29-Update-The-Elves-new-expansion-plot-Elven-Outpost-Runes&highlight=turbulent+totem)

ktorewqas
06-15-17, 04:20 PM
Here are some more then!

The upgrade from 2 to 3. The Block and Post only take 15 mins to make, and you can have two workshops, so you can do them simultaneously.
Thank you again :)

comeseecomesah
06-15-17, 04:25 PM
Update is live, and active in my Kingdom.. Android in the UK, so not slow in rolling out. :)

I'm wondering if it's still ok for you. I'm Android and before update I read it would roll out slow for us but when I logged on I had pop up and followed it to new expansion where it invited me to expand,so having all requirements and seeing the tic I tapped but no land opened,and it kept my wisp lanterns. I tapped the expansion sign but it doesn't show those new expansions. So would like to know if it's still available to you.
If we do have to wait I sure hope my 24 (I think)wisp lanterns register!!
Any other Android info welcome.

ratdogs4
06-15-17, 04:30 PM
I still don't have the new story line and I haven't been collecting from my buildings thinking they may be needed. I'm not seeing any goals listed that require collecting from buildings so am I good to go ahead and start collecting from them?
Also, will the new goals just pop up or do I need to wait until an update shows up in the Apple Store?

GlvtenFree
06-15-17, 04:37 PM
I still don't have the new story line and I haven't been collecting from my buildings thinking they may be needed. I'm not seeing any goals listed that require collecting from buildings so am I good to go ahead and start collecting from them?
Also, will the new goals just pop up or do I need to wait until an update shows up in the Apple Store?
have you completed all the elven outpost quests?

PrincessCupOButter
06-15-17, 04:38 PM

Have you completed A Turbulent Totem? That is a prerequisite for this goal.

Destiel0918

Yes, you should be good to go - so far absolutely now collections from buildings are asked. You will mostly start buy cutting reef's and anemones. And buy new workshop - which crafts new mermaid items For me - it automatically updated after I force started the game.

RealGoblinKing

Castle 1.9 is already available in the App Store and you should be able to download it. Turbulent Totem must be completed before the new quests and expansions show up.

:) If you have additional issues, you can submit a CS ticket (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)

mmumford
06-15-17, 05:03 PM
What Storms May Come (Part I)

1. Land on the Coast (Tap Search)
Rewards: 500 Coins, 3 XP, 1 Seaweed

2. Explore the Area (Tap Explore)
EXPAND KINGDOM
-2000 Royal Points
-24 Wisp Lanterns
-450,000 Coins
Rewards: 500 Coins, 3 XP, Unlock Seaweed Salad

3-a. Have Seaweed (Reward from 1)
3-b. Make a Seaweed Salad (Kitchen 15 min - 1 Seaweed, 5 Tomatoes, 5 Eggs)
3-c. Feed Seaweed Salad to the Mermaid (Tap Give)
Rewards: 500 Coins, 3 XP

4-a. Chop a Ocean Reef (20 Chops)
4-b. Find Orange Coral (Gather from Ocean Reefs or Coral Trees)
4-c. Find Reef Slabs (Gather from Ocean Reefs or Coral Trees)

5-a. Clear 2 Blue Anemones (10 Chops)
5-b. Find Orange Shells (Harvest from Blue Anemones)
5-c. Find Ocean Clay (Harvest from Blue Anemones)

6. Find the Coral Castle (Tap Find)
EXPAND KINGDOM
-2200 Royal Points
-26 Wisp Lanterns
-500,000 Coins
Rewards: 500 Coins, 3 XP, Unlocks the Coral Castle
Build the Coral Castle
- 2 Orange Coral
- 2 Orange Shell
- 6 Reef Slab
- 6 Ocean Clay
7. Upgrade the Coral Castle to Level 2
- 3 Orange Coral
- 3 Orange Shell
- 10 Reef Slab
- 10 Ocean Clay
Rewards: 1,000 Coins, 6 XP, Unlocks the Mermaid Workshop (5,000 Coins)

What Storms May Come (Part II)
1-a. Find Ocean Clay (Harvest from Blue Anemones)
1-b. Find Reef Slabs (Gather from Ocean Reefs or Coral Trees)
1-c. Make Reef Columns (Mermaid Workshop, 15 mins - 5 Reef Slabs)
1-d. Make Reef Blocks (Mermaid Workshop, 15 mins - 5 Ocean Clay)
Rewards: 750 Coins, 4 XP

2. Upgrade the Coral Castle to Level 3
- 4 Orange Coral
- 4 Orange Shell
- 1 Reef Column
- 1 Reef Block

3-a. Find Clownfish (Harvest from Blue Anemones)
(Buy Blue Anemone in Market 45,000 coins)
3-b. Find Blue Coral (Gather from Ocean Reefs or Coral Trees)
(Buy Ocean Reef in Market 80,000 coins)

4.Upgrade the Coral Castle to Level 4
- 6 Clownfish
- 6 Blue Coral
- 5 Reef Columns
- 5 Reef Blocks

5-a. Chop 2 Ocean Reefs
5-b. Find Blue Starfish (Gather from Ocean Reefs or Coral Trees)
5-c. Find Black Pearls (Gather from Ocean Reefs or Coral Trees)

6.Upgrade the Coral Castle to Level 5
- 5 Blue Starfish
- 5 Black Pearls
- 10 Reef Columns
- 10 Reef Blocks

7-a. Make Coral Reef Block (Mermaid Workshop, 1hr - 1 Reef Block, 5 Orange Coral, 10 Reef Slab)
7-b. Make Coral Reef Columns (Mermaid Workshop, 1hr - 1 Reef Column, 5 Orange Coral, 10 Ocean Clay)
Rewards: 1,500 Coins, 8 XP, 1 Coral Reef

What Storms May Come (Part III)
1-a. Make Mermaid's Perfume (Potion Shop, 2hrs - 1 Enchanter's Essence, 10 Magic Fruit, 4 Blue Coral)
1-b. Make Mermaid's Brew (Potion Shop, 2hrs - 1 Enchanter's Essence, 6 Orange Shell, 2 Aquanther Scales) Rewards: 1,000 Coins, 5 XP

2.Upgrade the Coral Castle to Level 6
- 5 Coral Reef Columns
- 5 Coral Reef Blocks
- 5 Mermaid's Perfume
- 5 Mermaid's Brew
Rewards: 1,000 Coins, 5 XP

Side Goal - Aquanthers: Land vs. Sea
1-a. Clear Ocean Reef
1-b. Slay Aquanthers
1-c. Gather Aquanther Scales

CRAFT Aquanther (Mermaid Workshop, 4hrs)
- 40 Aquanther Scales
- 10 Mermaid's Perfume
- 13 White Pearls

QueenCarolyn
06-15-17, 05:07 PM
You must complete "A turbulent Totem" from Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94478-Castle-Story-9-29-Update-The-Elves-new-expansion-plot-Elven-Outpost-Runes&highlight=turbulent+totem)

I did that a longtime ago. Any other ideas?

Den8137259
06-15-17, 05:10 PM
// I just woke up, saw this new storyline, Yaay (: ★

// any suggestions for places to collect earth wisps n lanterns, besides crafting n gifts? ★

// what are the sources ? ★ ty

msmorg
06-15-17, 05:22 PM
I am on goal 7 and completed first upgrade to Level 1 but it's not showing requirements for level 2 it just shows the usual timer.

puzzlecatz
06-15-17, 05:24 PM
Anyone else having issues spawning the aquanther? I've chopped over a half dozen ocean reefs and have not spawn one yet.

GarnetJ
06-15-17, 05:28 PM

// any suggestions for places to collect earth wisps n lanterns, besides crafting n gifts? ★

Flygers are a good source for earth wisps. I also get them from the Wistful Ghost.

I heard the Flygers can also drop lanterns, but I've only received wisps

Meereen39
06-15-17, 05:33 PM
I was feeling really down with the game was going too quit..didnt play for over a week last month.. then monster hunt new expansions and new story line i could cry....thankyou so much storm 8...for putting my love back in the game.....xx

AnisWa
06-15-17, 05:44 PM

Sometimes, Sir Piggleworth drops lanterns.

ktorewqas
06-15-17, 05:49 PM
Anyone else having issues spawning the aquanther? I've chopped over a half dozen coral reefs and have not spawn one yet.
Oops. There are new monsters. I have a troll parked and I did not get any new monsters. Hope I did not miss anything

Destiel0918
06-15-17, 05:51 PM

wisps are easy - deers, mines, sir pigglesworh, sir hamlet, flyger....so many options. Flygers may drop lanterns, also deep mines. You could try to feed baron too - it has chance to drop those items.

ktorewqas
06-15-17, 05:52 PM

thank you very much for the info :)

jbfps116
06-15-17, 05:54 PM
this new update will nip you in the bud with COIN shortage!!!

Destiel0918
06-15-17, 05:58 PM

Agreed- the costs of those items are ridiculous. Chopping items over 40 000? Some over 75 000 -few 500 000 - I have alreay spent over 8 milion coins in FEW HOURS.

SpiritWind00
06-15-17, 06:07 PM
Page 1 now up and running.... :) wow, lots to do and lots of money to spend!

RealGoblinKing
06-15-17, 06:21 PM
I did that a longtime ago. Any other ideas?

Hello! It looks like you haven't finished "Le Tour De Glimmerwood". This is needed to complete the Elven storyline. :)

SpiritWind00
06-15-17, 06:34 PM
RealGoblinKing - while you're here, can you confirm when the new aquanther will spawn (is there a specific goal) and from what item/s will they appear. Had a PM wondering about this as they've chopped their way through 7-8 ocean reefs already with nothing. thanks! ;)

meme1098
06-15-17, 06:35 PM
I am on goal 7 and completed first upgrade to Level 1 but it's not showing requirements for level 2 it just shows the usual timer.

You will be able to upgrade when you get the goal to level up. If you're on that goal, try a force close.

tan5314
06-15-17, 06:48 PM
I wonder what happens with anemones and other things with 7 day timer in a week?
Will they disappear?
Or will their cost just drop down?

RealGoblinKing
06-15-17, 07:02 PM
RealGoblinKing - while you're here, can you confirm when the new aquanther will spawn (is there a specific goal) and from what item/s will they appear. Had a PM wondering about this as they've chopped their way through 7-8 ocean reefs already with nothing. thanks! ;)

The aquanthers spawn on the introduction of Aquanthers: Land vs Sea and What Storms May Come (Part II): Upgrade Coral Castle to Lv. 5 :)

RealGoblinKing
06-15-17, 07:04 PM
I wonder what happens with anemones and other things with 7 day timer in a week?
Will they disappear?
Or will their cost just drop down?

They'll stay in the store. The 7 day timer is just to feature the assets and make it much easier to find versus scrolling through lots of items.

ktorewqas
06-15-17, 07:12 PM
Agreed- the costs of those items are ridiculous. Chopping items over 40 000? Some over 75 000 -few 500 000 - I have alreay spent over 8 milion coins in FEW HOURS.
The items cost 500,000 or above are decorations with drops. They will be there forever unless you sell them .:) but they sure are expensive

meme1098
06-15-17, 07:12 PM

The aquanthers spawn on the introduction of Aquanthers: Land vs Sea and What Storms May Come (Part II): Upgrade Coral Castle to Lv. 5 :)

I've upgraded to Lv.5 & am on the Aquanther goal but can't get one to spawn either.

ktorewqas
06-15-17, 07:14 PM
Thank you :D so I will keep the troll there for now ;)

daylily9
06-15-17, 07:15 PM
did you have a hard time finding the blue star fish

Destiel0918
06-15-17, 07:19 PM
did you have a hard time finding the blue star fish

Yes, chopping over 10 coral reefs and still haven't found any.

daylily9
06-15-17, 07:23 PM
yes I'm right there with you! starting to go for bankrupt! ha ha

AnisWa
06-15-17, 07:29 PM

You got that right! And, of course to get the other items are Gems! Everything that is needed cost so much! I wonder where we get black pearls.....besides the gem item.... Hmmmm!

daylily9
06-15-17, 07:39 PM
I had no problem finding them in the ocean reef but the starfish are hiding!

kattkrazie
06-15-17, 07:57 PM
Anyone else having issues spawning the aquanther? I've chopped over a half dozen ocean reefs and have not spawn one yet.

I wasn't able to spawn the aquamanther until I cleared the 3rd patch of land. While clearing it, I spawned 3-4 of them.

kattkrazie
06-15-17, 07:59 PM
I've upgraded to Lv.5 & am on the Aquanther goal but can't get one to spawn either.

Meme, see above answer. I don't think it was mentioned in the dialogue, but opening the rest of the land got me the new monsters. They spawn from both the blue anemone and the coral reef.

RealGoblinKing
06-15-17, 07:59 PM
I wasn't able to spawn the aquamanther until I cleared the 3rd patch of land. While clearing it, I spawned 3-4 of them.

Chopping Ocean Reefs and Blue Anemone are great ways to spawn the aquapanther :) You don't have to clear the 3rd expansion to access them. Collecting from the Coral Castle, Coral Tree, Pearly Oyster, Anchor, Teal Anemone, Shipwreck, and Ocean Chest also have a chance to spawn them as well.

meme1098
06-15-17, 08:08 PM
Meme, see above answer. I don't think it was mentioned in the dialogue, but opening the rest of the land got me the new monsters. They spawn from both the blue anemone and the coral reef.

Thanks, Katt! I've got a few more lanterns to craft for the third plot (like 20) so it'll be awhile I guess before I get a monster. I'll keep trying in the mean time since I'll need items for the coral reef blocks & beams but I doubt any will spawn as suggested above.

federerGOAT
06-15-17, 08:09 PM
Lol, I've turned into the Baron, knocking on every building and razing every crop to get the million coins needed in the next seven days to buy the anchor and pearly oyster.

Destiel0918
06-15-17, 08:20 PM
Lol, I've turned into the Baron, knocking on every building and razing every crop to get the million coins needed in the next seven days to buy the anchor and pearly oyster.

Those items are likely still available after 7 days - they just disappear from featured - and go under decorations.

Kirschbaumm
06-15-17, 08:21 PM
Thank you S8 for a new part of the storyline. Very appreciated, because there's no need to rush and that's perfect for me at the moment.
The items are beautifully designed and the package was very tempting. :D

kattkrazie
06-15-17, 08:26 PM
Thanks, Katt! I've got a few more lanterns to craft for the third plot (like 20) so it'll be awhile I guess before I get a monster. I'll keep trying in the mean time since I'll need items for the coral reef blocks & beams but I doubt any will spawn as suggested above.

Oops. S8 says you shouldn't have to open the 3rd plot. I couldn't get any to spawn until I did, but guess it was a coincidence.

federerGOAT
06-15-17, 08:35 PM
Those items are likely still available after 7 days - they just disappear from featured - and go under decorations.

That's a relieve, because I don't think I'll get enough coins.
Depleted my coins expanding three of the plots.

meme1098
06-15-17, 08:56 PM
Oops. S8 says you shouldn't have to open the 3rd plot. I couldn't get any to spawn until I did, but guess it was a coincidence.

Well, now I've gotten 2 aquanthers from just 2 anemones. Coincidence maybe? I think S8 had to fix the spawn rate.

QueenCarolyn
06-15-17, 09:19 PM
Hello! It looks like you haven't finished "Le Tour De Glimmerwood". This is needed to complete the Elven storyline. :)

Ok, Thanks.

puzzlecatz
06-15-17, 10:13 PM

Rewards: 500 Coins, 3 XP, 1 Seaweed

2. Explore the Area (Tap Explore)
EXPAND KINGDOM
-2000 Royal Points
-24 Wisp Lanterns
-450,000 Coins
Rewards: 500 Coins, 3 XP, Unlock Seaweed Salad

3-a. Have Seaweed (Reward from 1)
3-b. Make a Seaweed Salad (Kitchen 15 min - 1 Seaweed, 5 Tomatoes, 5 Eggs)
3-c. Feed Seaweed Salad to the Mermaid (Tap Give)
Rewards:500 Coins, 3 XP

4-a. Chop a Ocean Reef (20 Chops)
4-b. Find Orange Coral (Gather from Ocean Reefs or Coral Trees)
4-c. Find Reef Slabs (Gather from Ocean Reefs or Coral Trees)

5-a. Clear 2 Blue Anemones (10 Chops)
5-b. Find Orange Shells (Harvest from Blue Anemones)
5-c. Find Ocean Clay (Harvest from Blue Anemones)

6. Find the Coral Castle (Tap Find)
EXPAND KINGDOM
-2200 Royal Points
-26 Wisp Lanterns
-500,000 Coins
Rewards:500 Coins, 3 XP, Unlocks the Coral Castle

7. Build the Coral Castle
- 2 Orange Coral
- 2 Orange Shell
- 6 Reef Slab
- 6 Ocean Clay

What Storms May Come (Part II)
1. Upgrade the Coral Castle to Level 2
- 3 Orange Coral
- 3 Orange Shell
- 10 Reef Slab
- 10 Ocean Clay
Rewards:1,000 Coins, 6 XP, Unlocks the Mermaid Workshop (5,000 Coins)

2-a. Find Ocean Clay (Harvest from Blue Anemones)
2-b. Find Reef Slabs (Gather from Ocean Reefs or Coral Trees)
2-c. Make Reef Columns (Mermaid Workshop, 15 mins - 5 Reef Slabs)
2-d. Make Reef Blocks (Mermaid Workshop, 15 mins - 5 Ocean Clay)
Rewards:750 Coins, 4 XP

3. Upgrade the Coral Castle to Level 3
- 4 Orange Coral
- 4 Orange Shell
- 1 Reef Column
- 1 Reef Block

4-a. Find Clownfish (Harvest from Blue Anemones)
(Buy Blue Anemone in Market 45,000 coins)
4-b. Find Blue Coral (Gather from Ocean Reefs or Coral Trees)
(Buy Ocean Reef in Market 80,000 coins)

5.Upgrade the Coral Castle to Level 4
- 6 Clownfish
- 6 Blue Coral
- 5 Reef Columns
- 5 Reef Blocks

6-a. Chop 2 Ocean Reefs
6-b. Find Blue Starfish (Gather from Ocean Reefs or Coral Trees)
6-c. Find Black Pearls (Gather from Ocean Reefs or Coral Trees)

7.Upgrade the Coral Castle to Level 4
- 5 Blue Starfish
- 5 Black Pearls
- 10 Reef Columns
- 10 Reef Blocks

Just a small correction. The last building upgrade you posted was for level 5. Not level four. And here is the update for building upgrade to level six
5 coral reef columns
5 coral reef blocks
5 mermaid brew
5 mermaid perfume
I tried to upload the picture but for some reason it wouldn't upload

newzealander
06-15-17, 10:47 PM
I can't believe I am asking this (and I am laughing as I do), but....what are the big moneyspinners to collect coin from? I just collected 1700 from my Level 1 cathedral, and if it's the biggest money spinner I may upgrade it to help keep my coin levels up. Any other big money spinners to consider upgrading?

Destiel0918
06-15-17, 11:14 PM
^perhaps this helps: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide&p=1025452&viewfull=1#post1025452

SpiritWind00
06-15-17, 11:25 PM
Just a small correction. The last building upgrade you posted was for level 5. Not level four. And here is the update for building upgrade to level six
5 coral reef columns
5 coral reef blocks
5 mermaid brew
5 mermaid perfume
I tried to upload the picture but for some reason it wouldn't upload
Thanks, I've added this to post 4. :)

RevdKathy
06-15-17, 11:25 PM
I'm wondering if it's still ok for you. I'm Android and before update I read it would roll out slow for us but when I logged on I had pop up and followed it to new expansion where it invited me to expand,so having all requirements and seeing the tic I tapped but no land opened,and it kept my wisp lanterns. I tapped the expansion sign but it doesn't show those new expansions. So would like to know if it's still available to you.

Yes, still fine for me. Though I'm going to get stalled on the expansions. I still have regular ones to do, and have been putting the lanterns on those for when I get the permits... Only to wish I had spare lanterns now. Still, I need more permits, too, so I guess I have time.

And I LOVE that this isn't timed.

ShibuyaCloth
06-15-17, 11:38 PM
I can't believe I am asking this (and I am laughing as I do), but....what are the big moneyspinners to collect coin from? I just collected 1700 from my Level 1 cathedral, and if it's the biggest money spinner I may upgrade it to help keep my coin levels up. Any other big money spinners to consider upgrading?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96515

ninjalejones
06-15-17, 11:49 PM
The Barons Teaparty gives a 1000 coins every couple of hours as well, I didn't see it on the list above :)

newzealander
06-15-17, 11:55 PM
^perhaps this helps: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide&p=1025452&viewfull=1#post1025452
Thanks Destiel. After months of ignoring my coin collecting, I'm now realising that this event can chew through millions in minutes, so suddenly I'm paying attention to where my money comes from! I'm already 2 million down in this event in less than a day!

newzealander
06-15-17, 11:56 PM
The Barons Teaparty gives a 1000 coins every couple of hours as well, I didn't see it on the list above :)

oooooohhhh thanks Ninja. That's a good one.

SpiritWind00
06-16-17, 12:14 AM
Make sure you check out the Information Nugget: Coins (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96515-Nugget-12-Coins) for the money/hour....

BiggerBubbles
06-16-17, 12:26 AM
I'm confused, so this is maybe a stupid question. I thought I would have to do all the expansions out to the purple part to get this. I'm wondering now, can I just do the purple expansion and I'll get the goals?

Destiel0918
06-16-17, 12:26 AM
Thanks Destiel. After months of ignoring my coin collecting, I'm now realising that this event can chew through millions in minutes, so suddenly I'm paying attention to where my money comes from! I'm already 2 million down in this event in less than a day!

Well, I went down with 10 million in less than 8 hours....- now I started to pay attention to coins. They should lower the cost. Items for just cropping for materials are WAY too high. By this rate it is soon CHEAPER to buy the gem items....

Destiel0918
06-16-17, 12:27 AM
I'm confused, so this is maybe a stupid question. I thought I would have to do all the expansions out to the purple part to get this. I'm wondering now, can I just do the purple expansion and I'll get the goals?

Yes....the area is available to reach, even though it is not connected to the main area. But you can expand there - and start with quests.

federerGOAT
06-16-17, 12:55 AM
Strapped for coins as well.
Have resorted to selling some of the junk the knight brings back, eg. Overgrown bench, pumpkin hutch, campfire and anvil.

BiggerBubbles
06-16-17, 12:57 AM
Yes....the area is available to reach, even though it is not connected to the main area. But you can expand there - and start with quests.

I feel like an idiot, sent 9 lanterns to the purple one (that should have told me) then sent 5 new ones to the one next to the land, with the ones I'm making I could have been started tomorrow. Did 3/4 of the ones they gave us a week ago, then didn't bother to fill up my lanterns again. Oh well, it's not timed. Thanks for replying, really appreciate it.

newzealander
06-16-17, 01:33 AM
Well, I went down with 10 million in less than 8 hours....- now I started to pay attention to coins. They should lower the cost. Items for just cropping for materials are WAY too high. By this rate it is soon CHEAPER to buy the gem items....
There's method in the madness, huh? 

sblsn
06-16-17, 02:15 AM

Hi, this can happen with any expansion if you have enough royal points in inventory but not out in your kingdom... Put out all your royal decor etc and the expansion will magically appear 😃

tan5314
06-16-17, 02:49 AM
I totally enjoy my ruler walk in the sky over the see. I send her to and fro just to look at it.

ktorewqas
06-16-17, 03:12 AM
I totally enjoy my ruler walk in the sky over the see. I send her to and fro just to look at it.
Lol that's fun! Going to try it too ;)

flowerqueen007
06-16-17, 03:22 AM
28 million coins in ten hours, so 2.8 million per hour

Destiel0918
06-16-17, 03:35 AM
28 million coins in ten hours, so 2.8 million per hour

This is AWFUL! They have to reduce the cost - this is so painful...if it goes on like this.

flowerqueen007
06-16-17, 03:51 AM
This is AWFUL! They have to reduce the cost - this is so painful...if it goes on like this.

I just did another 10 million and I havent spawned one aquapanther, no monsters forced closed reinstalled, 38 milliom so far, only 58 million to go all four plots open, nothing! Ridiculous

DragonThruTime
06-16-17, 03:59 AM
Well, they gave us a use for our coins, at least. It also keeps us from racing through this storyline. Having to work for coins will also keep it from getting boring by doing the same repetitive stuff like chopping our way through various items. It might take us a while to get to the end, however. It's also a way to get us to spend gems if we want to go faster. Lol. Maybe slowing us down will give them time to work on future segments of the storyline.

DragonThruTime
06-16-17, 04:01 AM
I just did another 10 million and I havent spawned one aquapanther, no monsters forced closed reinstalled, 38 milliom so far, only 58 million to go all four plots open, nothing! Ridiculous. I have to say, I agree that this is a bit much though. I haven't gotten this far yet. That would be really irritating.

jbfps116
06-16-17, 04:28 AM
for coins : if you have lots of spare time and energy, harvest corn and farmhouses. If you only can check a few times a day, plant fellora plants and hit high coin producing buildings.
make sure to use the double crop powerup as this should double your coin earnings too!!!

flowerqueen007
06-16-17, 04:29 AM
. I have to say, I agree that this is a bit much though. I haven't gotten this far yet. That would be really irritating.

Down to 50 million coins, used in excess of 10,000 energy, reinstalled again, no whatever stupid name they gave the panther this time, this game is getting too stupid and too childish.

Finally another sixteen blue anenomes later I got not one but two, there is a light at the end of this tunnel, I just hope it isnt a train, now at least I can brew the potion.

riverly
06-16-17, 05:40 AM
I'm already stalled. I can't get another orange shell to level castle up to level 3.
So it looks like we are depending on random drops again. Ugh.

I just collected from my mermaid. She dropped glimmerdust. Huh!!!!

ktorewqas
06-16-17, 05:45 AM
The cost of money is high and maybe it's a way to drive us to buy gem cost decos but the decos collection time is too long :(

starnanou
06-16-17, 05:58 AM
Well, they gave us a use for our coins, at least. It also keeps us from racing through this storyline. Having to work for coins will also keep it from getting boring by doing the same repetitive stuff like chopping our way through various items. It might take us a while to get to the end, however. It's also a way to get us to spend gems if we want to go faster. Lol. Maybe slowing us down will give them time to work on future segments of the storyline.
Which is fine with me!
You don't chase time.
I enjoy everything so far.

cavegirl1
06-16-17, 06:02 AM
Which is fine with me!
You don't chase time.
I enjoy everything so far.

I agree. I am happy for this to be a slow process and nice to have a reason to collect from coin buildings as I normally ignore them. I don't want to come to the end quickly and be waiting for more storyline again :) I am still crafting wisp lanterns to expand so have a lot to look forward to.

Lyzau
06-16-17, 06:10 AM
I agree too. I don't mind if it takes me a year to complete the castle, I will always be working on the story line, something I have not done in over a year! I far prefer this to the back to back timed events.
The coin cost does appear to be excessive, but then, I have never focussed on coin collecting since level 50, so that provides an interesting new grind. If I don't manage to fully upgrade the castle in 12 months, I'll start complaining, but for now I remain optimistic and patient.
I love the theme, love the deco!

starnanou
06-16-17, 06:26 AM
This one is off topic.
I know but since "Storm",, is here often

Please consider to give us a chance either to get rid of, either to upgrade buildings of previus Quests.
(I have parked the Cherry Hive, for so long and it doesn't have the option to storage. ��
Don't mention so many buildings that stay in low lvls and they break my heart)

Thank you for your time. ❤️

dinoTT
06-16-17, 06:36 AM
Strapped for coins as well.
Have resorted to selling some of the junk the knight brings back, eg. Overgrown bench, pumpkin hutch, campfire and anvil.

Is there a way to check and see what you can sell for coins without having to place it on the board and trying? I just put a bunch of random decos out but most of them were worth zero....

riverly
06-16-17, 06:43 AM
So glad it's not timed too! I feel like I can relax with the game and not have the pressure of the clock
I have to say though, when I do spend gems on something, I would prefer to have a known drop. For example-living trees, maple trees, mitherl dragon, etc.
but that's just me. And the flyger with its known drop of wisps.
It will be interesting to see how and where all these different needed resources drop.

Flowersandgems
06-16-17, 07:19 AM
What great news this event is. The much awaited chapter. I feel like hurrying, but if you go too fast it will be over too quickly. In any case I spent all my expansion permits last week, just made a couple more, but now I can't make any more for a while. I love the new storyline.

I don't seem to be able to make my ruler walk over the water? She walks on the sand for a couple of steps. I am on ios. Would like to see that.

tamaraalexisreave
06-16-17, 07:20 AM
Ahhh I'm on an Android and still dont have it. Any idea on how slow the roll out process will be???

federerGOAT
06-16-17, 07:33 AM
Ahhh I'm on an Android and still dont have it. Any idea on how slow the roll out process will be???

I'm not on android, but I think it is already out.
Have you updated your app and completed all previous goals?

tegaan3
06-16-17, 08:06 AM
It says new gifting items.....I no longer have the option to gift. Anyone know how to fix this?

ninjalejones
06-16-17, 08:19 AM
So glad it's not timed too! I feel like I can relax with the game and not have the pressure of the clock
I have to say though, when I do spend gems on something, I would prefer to have a known drop. For example-living trees, maple trees, mitherl dragon, etc.
but that's just me. And the flyger with its known drop of wisps.
It will be interesting to see how and where all these different needed resources drop.

I completely agree, informed consent is a thing, even in game retail. However considering the update I figured S8 had earned it this time around :)

AnnirasSweets
06-16-17, 09:32 AM
I've decided to take this one slowly, especially once I realized how expensive it can be. Usually as soon as a gem item is in market, I check the drops and nine out of ten times I'll buy it because I enjoy collecting things but this time I'm going to wait and see what is actually worth buying.

I do appreciate this new update though because like most others stalled at level 50 I usually ignore my coin buildings and only collect from things with good item drops. I'm glad to see S8 is giving us a reason to keep the coin only things around in useful ways.

newzealander
06-16-17, 09:39 AM
Forgotten Roost is very generous with the coins. I think it was 2000. Well worth the tap.

Destiel0918
06-16-17, 09:50 AM
Forgotten Roost is very generous with the coins. I think it was 2000. Well worth the tap.

High level Fairy houses are even better - well over 2000 - and they are small and take up less space.

ktorewqas
06-16-17, 10:20 AM
All the way to part 3 now :D wow, busy... Long term goals... Need patience still ;) btw, what's the drop rate of the gem items? I'm holding my gems

GarnetJ
06-16-17, 10:54 AM
I agree - this storyline will require either a lot of patience or a lot of gems. So I'm going to try to stick with patience and make this a long-term goal ;) It's been a long time since I've had to pay attention to collecting coins, so in a way it is nice to have a reason to collect from our buildings again.

I bought the bundle and wasn't too impressed with the first drop from the teal anemone or the coral tree, but maybe they will improve. But I will wait and see on any of the other gem items to see if they are worth it. I've been burned in the past.

RealGoblinKing
06-16-17, 11:11 AM

1.9 is out on Android now. Sometimes the auto-download doesn't start and you need to manually start the update :)

If you aren't seeing the mermaid expansion:
You must finish the Elf storyline before you can see it

RealGoblinKing
06-16-17, 11:19 AM
Sorry I know this is not the place but I am stuck as I can't progress to complete the totem token in building the reliquary in the eleven outpost as it says complete the fashion police and I can't see what it is. I would be most grateful for some guidance. Many thanks.

It looks like you haven't completed "Shut the Door!" :)

PrincessCupOButter
06-16-17, 12:11 PM
Well hello Nemo! Level 4 Coral Castle dropped a clownfish. :o

I know it's been asked and answered, but at what stage do the sea monsters start spawning? I've seen dialog about them, but have yet to spawn one. (Or anything else for that matter) I've already double checked, music and all, and I definitely don't have a critter hiding on the board. :confused: Hoping the power of the post will do its thing.

Ps. I have never trusted Griselda. She's hiding something.

ninjalejones
06-16-17, 12:30 PM
Ok, so one question. We have a fishmarket, why aren't any of the new fishspecies added to it? The clownfish is the third type we've gotten since the cat- and butterfish's were released but none of them have been added to the fishmarket. :confused:

DeeDeeBird70
06-16-17, 12:34 PM
For coins, don't forget the Troll Trade in the Exchange. 25,000

LavaMagic
06-16-17, 01:04 PM
An Aquanther spawned when I collected from a Level five Coral Castle.

Bette3900
06-16-17, 01:12 PM
Well hello Nemo! Level 4 Coral Castle dropped a clownfish. :o

I know it's been asked and answered, but at what stage do the sea monsters start spawning? I've seen dialog about them, but have yet to spawn one. (Or anything else for that matter) I've already double checked, music and all, and I definitely don't have a critter hiding on the board. :confused: Hoping the power of the post will do its thing.

Ps. I have never trusted Griselda. She's hiding something.

I have chopped three corals and have still to see a monster. To make sure, I tapped the troll pit and spawned a troll, fought it, and then nothing.

RealGoblinKing
06-16-17, 01:16 PM
I have chopped three corals and have still to see a monster. To make sure, I tapped the troll pit and spawned a troll, fought it, and then nothing.

Aquanther Spawns:
Aquanther's spawn once you have unlocked "Aquanthers: Land vs. Sea" and "What Storms May Come (Part II)" when you have the quest to upgrade the castle to level 5.

PrincessCupOButter
06-16-17, 01:23 PM
Thanks RGK, that's where I am now.....just haven't gotten any to spawn yet. I'll hurry up and wait. Lol

So happy this isn't timed!!!

ileeas
06-16-17, 01:35 PM
Ok so what is the best thing I can be doing while I'm waiting to make 24 lanterns to expand to the castle? :-):cool:

ktorewqas
06-16-17, 01:35 PM
I think the monsters will spawn in part 3 where we start to need aquanther scale.

ktorewqas
06-16-17, 01:38 PM
Ok so what is the best thing I can be doing while I'm waiting to make 24 lanterns to expand to the castle? :-):
I think it's ok to wait since finding nemo( the clownfish )needs some chop ;)

Bette3900
06-16-17, 01:39 PM
Thanks RGK, that's where I am now.....just haven't gotten any to spawn yet. I'll hurry up and wait. Lol

Same for me, and still no spawns.

meme1098
06-16-17, 01:44 PM
Ok so what is the best thing I can be doing while I'm waiting to make 24 lanterns to expand to the castle? :-):cool:

I've been chopping & crafting the reef blocks & columns and the coral reef blocks & columns.

ragga666
06-16-17, 01:49 PM
Here ya go:
It's part 3 of the Glimmergate Gate goals
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062-New-CS-Main-Story-Goal-Guide&p=1358980&viewfull=1#post1358980

So you need to complete the Glimmer Gate goals to move on. Scroll up from that link to parts 1 & 2 & locate where you are in those goals.

6: Fashion Police
* Give some wool to Greselda 0/60 GIVE (skip 120)
* Give some hide to Greselda 0/20 GIVE (skip 40)
* Give some fur to Greselda 0/20 GIVE (skip 40)
* Give Greselda some red dye 0/10 GIVE (skip 30)
* Give Greselda some yellow dye 0/5 GIVE (skip 20)
* Give Greselda some blue dye 0/5 GIVE (skip 20)
* Give Greselda some purple dye 0/5 GIVE (skip 20)
* Place Greselda's home 0/1 PLACE | Cost: 0 coin, Build: 5 ornate block, 25 glimmer shard, 25 glimmer fragments, 3 magic cement
Rewards: 1700 coin, 6 xp

7: Specific Taste
* Visit Greselda's house 0/2 VISIT (skip 50)
Rewards: 370 coin, 3 xp

Best place to find info on goals is to go to The Hub & tap the first thread The New Main Story Goal Guide. You can search different goals there to find where you are. Good luck!

Thank you so much for such a helpful reply. I fear I am only just crafting the emotion potion so have a long way to go. Thank you also SpiritWind and Riverly for so kindly replying. It is such a help.

riverly
06-16-17, 02:04 PM
I've been chopping & crafting the reef blocks & columns and the coral reef blocks & columns.i am stuck! I wish I could craft reef blocks but I'm out of slabs. And I can't level up because I need 1 more orange shell. I can't expand I'm waiting for lanterns. So I'm waiting for something to drop to get me out of this limbo.
I can make sea salad and orange dye. But I don't know what they'll be used for. Not complaining, but I wish I could be doing something besides wait.
I don't have the option to craft coral blocks or columns yet. Stuck!

RealGoblinKing
06-16-17, 02:10 PM
i am stuck! I wish I could craft reef blocks but I'm out of slabs. And I can't level up because I need 1 more orange shell. I can't expand I'm waiting for lanterns. So I'm waiting for something to drop to get me out of this limbo.
I can make sea salad and orange dye. But I don't know what they'll be used for. Not complaining, but I wish I could be doing something besides wait.

You can purchase Ocean Reefs and Blue Anemone in the store for coins. :)

riverly
06-16-17, 02:38 PM
You can purchase Ocean Reefs and Blue Anemone in the store for coins. :)i did buy 1 blue anemone. It didn't get me very far. I would much rather use the resources from the land, so that probably means waiting for expansions.

meme1098
06-16-17, 02:38 PM
i am stuck! I wish I could craft reef blocks but I'm out of slabs. And I can't level up because I need 1 more orange shell. I can't expand I'm waiting for lanterns. So I'm waiting for something to drop to get me out of this limbo.

The sea salad will be needed for the new adventure along with starfish & something else not visible.
Chopping the blue anemone will drop the clay for the columns among other items including the orange shell & chopping the ocean reef will drop the slab for the blocks & other items too. Of course, you'll need coins & energy to be able to do that.

flowerqueen007
06-16-17, 02:55 PM

This happened to me, I needed the scales it dropped for the potion, spent millions of coins on anenomies and reefs, no pantherthings, reinstalled my game twice, decided to buy a trap to check they actually existed and voila they started spawning.

federerGOAT
06-16-17, 03:07 PM

Has your coral castle started dropping stuff?

You can get it from there, but it is a rare drop.

riverly
06-16-17, 03:29 PM
Has your coral castle started dropping stuff?

You can get it from there, but it is a rare drop.yes it is dropping stuff. Slowly. And I bought some gem items but their timer is pretty long. I probably should have waited to buy gem items till I knew for sure what they would do. All is Ok though. Still trying to learn what the best way to go about this is. And I'll eventually use my coins(sparingly).

Meiji293
06-16-17, 03:53 PM
Help!! I can't participate the event:( Can someone help me please.

PrincessCupOButter
06-16-17, 04:08 PM
Help!! I can't participate the event:( Can someone help me please.

Do you have the latest version of the game installed? If so, have you checked the first post in this thread? Have you met all the requirements to unlock this goal? It's main storyline, which means if you haven't met them, it will be here waiting when you do!

PrincessCupOButter
06-16-17, 04:22 PM
This happened to me, I needed the scales it dropped for the potion, spent millions of coins on anenomies and reefs, no pantherthings, reinstalled my game twice, decided to buy a trap to check they actually existed and voila they started spawning.

I had misread, I wasn't quite there. :( (blaming it on lack of sleep!) I was waiting to upgrade to level 5. Sigh. However, I have since then updraged and still haven't managed to trigger anything. Not even a fangbeast while gathering eggs for the seaweed salad! (No monsters lurking, I triple chested!)
I'm not stressing, since its long term (woohoo!) but I really hope I don't have to purchase a trap to get them started.

------------------
Am I the only one who wishes the grass would turn to sand under the new expansions? It's strange to see such a beautiful green lawn right on the beach like that. Lol

Meiji293
06-16-17, 04:25 PM
Do you have the latest version of the game installed? If so, have you checked the first post in this thread? Have you met all the requirements to unlock this goal? It's main storyline, which means if you haven't met them, it will be here waiting when you do!

I have the latest version and met the requirements ( I have the apothecary). I saw the pop up event two days ago but had no time to play at that time, now no event information. I already forced closed several times still no new event. Any idea???

PrincessCupOButter
06-16-17, 04:34 PM
I have the latest version and met the requirements ( I have the apothecary). I saw the pop up event two days ago but had no time to play at that time, now no event information. I already forced closed several times still no new event. Any idea???

I'm sorry, no. I can't think of anything else. :( S8 staff has been active on the thread, hopefully they will see your post and be able to offer some help.

federerGOAT
06-16-17, 04:35 PM

Do you have any other goals in your goal book?
Have you built the elven reliquary?

Meowmeowbeans
06-16-17, 04:50 PM

You'll need to keep completing Goals that are currently assigned to you to access the Mermaids. Completing the Goal "An Expert Opinion" will put you in the right direction. :)

Meiji293
06-16-17, 04:55 PM
thank you.

Den8137259
06-16-17, 05:38 PM
★ I'm Glad this storyline isn't timed, ty S8 (: ★

★ btw are the sale for the special items timed? ★ do they all poof after ? ★

Medhba
06-16-17, 05:43 PM
I am SO excited!! I can't update until tomorrow (Saturday, June 17) and the anticipation is ****ing me! Thank you Storm 8!

PrincessCupOButter
06-16-17, 06:14 PM
★ I'm Glad this storyline isn't timed, ty S8 (: ★

★ btw are the sale for the special items timed? ★ do they all poof after ? ★

The timers are showing how long they will remain in the 'featured' tab. After that you'll still be able to find them in the market.

SpiritWind00
06-16-17, 06:20 PM
I know there is a lot of info on page 1 already, but so many answers to questions being repeated are answered on page 1. Please keep checking page 1 as I'm updating info and tips and notes daily. Thanks :)

cavegirl1
06-16-17, 06:22 PM

From reading the posts by others, I would suggest maybe focus on building up your coins. I am in the same position and partly doing that, but partly just enjoying choosing what else I want to to do around my place :)

Added - Oh and in line with what SW has said above, there is info on page one related to getting coins if you need ideas

Flowersandgems
06-16-17, 07:04 PM
Have you noticed - in the Queen's/King's Court, scroll down to the new adventure (currently locked) - the music changes. It's lovely.

LyonLorio
06-16-17, 07:23 PM
I expanded to one of the other expansions in the mermaid area. There are blue anemones and at least one ocean reef. No teal anemones or coral trees.

That is good to know. The trees are too expensive, I'm trying to get more money on one of my games I bought that 500,000.00 shell. Mistake. Now I can't buy much of any thing trying to get blue berries. Lol. I was thinking expanding to save money so thank you for posting this.

nateryd
06-16-17, 07:45 PM
Lol... For the first time in this game I'm broke! Didn't even look at prices for things till it said I had no more coins.. Time to gather some money for few days!
Thanks SOOOOOO much S8, for continuing the story line, much appreciated!!

PrincessCupOButter
06-16-17, 08:44 PM
Sprirtwind, here are some additional drops for page one.

Coral castle --- clownfish
Siren -- mermaid scales, electric eel

Den8137259
06-16-17, 09:01 PM
★ SW thanks for page one info, will refer but we also love fast Info, perhaps delete our post n park to a consolidated FAQ page might help? (: ★

I saw Aquanthers (monster) being mentioned. Do they appear once we expand to the new lands or do they need to be triggered via a goal in storyboard? ★ ty ★

// thanks princess (: ♡

riverly
06-16-17, 09:05 PM
I have the goal in my goal book to find 1 blue coral. I broke down and spent 80k for reef. Twenty Chops. Zero blue coral.
Why does this have to be so difficult? Good grief.
And I can't see what I'm going to need for next level of my castle I guess because I have to find 1 blue coral. And 1 clownfish.
I kind of feel like why bother.
Hopefully things will turn around, but so far, not too keen on this.
There too much randomness. If that's a word. Lol.
Maybe we should listen to doomsayer Greselda.
But I don't trust her.
Maybe Old Thomas will have some good news after he gets back from visiting Elves.
But he never came through for us last time. The old geezer.
The story continues.....

Zummat
06-16-17, 09:22 PM
I haven't had any problems getting the items needed to upgrade the Coral Castle. I bought two Mermaid Workshops so crafting items goes twice as fast. I've basically suspended doing much else in my Queendom except chopping Ocean Reefs and Blue Anemones and I get what's needed relatively fast. But even with all the chopping, chopping, chopping the Aquanther is being evasive and I haven't found one yet :(.

Coral Castle is at level 5 and I also bought several Pearly Oysters and Anchors. Coral Reef Block and Column are being crafted now.

Good luck everyone :)

Flowersandgems
06-16-17, 09:36 PM
Good things come to those who wait.

Hurry slowly.

The slow drops of the new monster might be to slow us down.

Btw I placed a lantern spire just below the outpost and it looks like Nadina is sitting on the spire roof. Haha

riverly
06-16-17, 09:41 PM
I am also buying another anchor and oyster. Just need patience!
But on the bright side, I'll probably get maxed out on orange dye and seaweed salad.

tan5314
06-16-17, 09:52 PM
I have nowhere to hurry so I just enjoy this event with all its random rare drops. :)

Den8137259, Aquanthers are triggered by a goal.

Den8137259
06-16-17, 10:34 PM
// thanks Tan (: ♡

cavegirl1
06-16-17, 10:41 PM
★ SW thanks for page one info, will refer but we also love fast Info, perhaps delete our post n park to a consolidated FAQ page might help? (: ★

Page 1 posts are the fast info for me :) Not sure how having a separate FAQ that repeats the same info in a different format would be any quicker to find what I am looking for. (On top of it being an extra workload for SW!)

ladlasse
06-16-17, 10:53 PM

I didn't have the goals either and didn't know a new one started until I saw a post under the prior event. I had to go to the App Store and update to the latest version of the game. Then they appeared.

tan5314
06-16-17, 11:00 PM
I've just got a reef from my lvl 5 castle. Nice drop!

RevdKathy
06-16-17, 11:45 PM
I'm just reminding myself this is a story goal. I think about how long it took to complete "Sister, sister" or to get the gold for the baron's useless obelisk. And tell myself if it takes a while to find a blue star fish, well that's OK. I'm not in a hurry. I have a Kingdom to tend. I think I've fallen into the habit of rushing with all the timed stuff we get.

I want to savour this :)

P.S. Just got glimmer dust from the mermaid so that can be added as a drop.

coolssp
06-17-17, 12:24 AM
The new monster is reluctant to make an appearance in my queendom :) have chopped up two reefs and theee other blue thingy :) Not being timed means I'm not going to fret, just play with (forced) patience. ;)

hagypagy
06-17-17, 01:04 AM
Loving this update! ��
Just upgraded the Coral Castle to LVL6! ��
Looks like a castle now ��
Now going to slow down and just let it happen.
Burnt through 7million coins to get here �� still have 14million in the bank 
Haven't had any problems with drops or Aquanther spawns as others have mentioned.
Although my first drops from the Anchor and Pearly Oyster were horrible!! ��
For half a million coins each these should have better drops!

Hopefully the new adventure unlocks soon and it drops reefs and anemones.

Excited to have new expansions!! ��

Hopefully it won't be as long between expansion release again.
Also a little worried that old storylines have been forgotten (like the faerie kidnapper, and the locket)... The last two storyline releases have been major additions rather than continuations... Storm8 please don't forget these.

AinoDK
06-17-17, 01:14 AM
I'm *loving* this update. The castle is at level 4, waiting for a black pearl to drop, but that's perfectly fine. I want this to last!

Bought the anchor and the oyster, and I'm now down to 36 mio coins. Suddenly the old dusty coin buildings that have just stood there for years are becoming interesting again. Just upgraded the cathedral and the amphi theater to level 6.

Way to go S8. You have revived the game just in the nick of time

Den8137259
06-17-17, 02:28 AM
Page 1 posts are the fast info for me :) Not sure how having a separate FAQ that repeats the same info in a different format would be any quicker to find what I am looking for. (On top of it being an extra workload for SW!)

On second n third reading of post 1 n 2 , the info are added as complete as they are (: ★ SW ty for the awesome pages (: ♡

Den8137259
06-17-17, 02:38 AM
// electric eel n while pearl ★

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCg20ChV0AA-YtA?format=jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCg20CZUMAERoeN?format=jpg

Destiel0918
06-17-17, 02:58 AM

Collect money as much as you can - you will burn it in minutes.

merlin3108
06-17-17, 03:05 AM
Thank you S8 - I'm so happy to finally have an untimed new storyline wiih lots of new things to do....this is the kind of game that got me hooked in the first place and made me play for almost 3 years.

And a big thank you for SW.... All your great work is highly appreciated ... We love you ��

pikachu73
06-17-17, 03:29 AM
I'm stuck as Coral Castle will not upgrade to Lvl 2 after getting all the required items

I click on build and nothing happens

Tried force closing and that didn't help and also re-installed

This is on IOS

Edit: Finally has allowed me to upgrade and I now have the Mermaid Workshop

ktorewqas
06-17-17, 03:31 AM
I've just got a reef from my lvl 5 castle. Nice drop!same here :D money saver lol
now I would love to hear from fellow players like "who needs coins?" when we get a building only drop coins ;)

SpiritWind00
06-17-17, 04:02 AM
It's nice to make a post from me with my player hat, so here's where I'm at...

I brought out the biggest money spinners (for how often I can be in the game) - 2 faerie bulbs, ice castle, L6 theatre and I'll make sure I collect from the troll pit and forgotten roost and I kept out the horse pasture (less money, but still ok) These all give around 2500 coins each, some more when 'hearted' by my neighbours.

I also have all of the gem items as I didn't want to burn through more than the 2 million I did yesterday. Making lanterns to get to the 3rd expansion of the 4 in the square. Something dropped a blue anemone too, but I don't know what item it came from. So far, this update will take loads of time and I'm happy that these longer collection times for the gem items as that fits in much better with my time.

Yes, sand would be a much better 'grass'. I'll see if that's possible!

Taking the slow path now to build resources given coin items are expensive. I've added more part 2 goals and I'll update pics early next week. :)

Edit: added a hints section to post 1.

rere123412345
06-17-17, 04:23 AM
This is pretty sweet. Soooooooo happppyyyy there is a new thread in story

ladyperidot
06-17-17, 04:41 AM
So happy with a new story line. I don't care that it's going to take awhile (I used all my lanterns pre-paying the new expansion squares!) I think about how long Sister Sister took and upgrading the fairy bulb.

May have to do a second fairy bulb, they drop a nice chunk of coins

janleigh
06-17-17, 04:56 AM
Where are the aquanthers I have chopped and chopped and nothing and the ocean reef is expensive isle bought at least 7 of them and still nothing please help!

Jackiesq
06-17-17, 05:21 AM
My Sirene just dropped a bottle of "Mermaids brew"!

CathyDucky
06-17-17, 05:40 AM
My Sirene just dropped a bottle of "Mermaids brew"!

Lucky you. Mine only dropped seaweed and mermaid scale which I have max up. Hope I will get a good drop from her

Jackiesq
06-17-17, 06:37 AM
Lucky you. Mine only dropped seaweed and mermaid scale which I have max up. Hope I will get a good drop from her

I hope it for you! I don't know how, but I lost my glimmerdust from maxed to nothing in a day. So I was happy to get that from her too iso seaweed, but this was a BIG surprise! 😊

ktorewqas
06-17-17, 07:01 AM
My Sirene just dropped a bottle of "Mermaids brew"!thanks and congrats!
the back of the mermaid card changed or I missed the brew part ;) from now on, I will keep collecting from her lol

farmgirl8888
06-17-17, 07:08 AM
Loving this event so like the old CS!!

maiden85
06-17-17, 07:58 AM
The Blythe and Glimmer fairy houses (from some past event, I think) also give good coins when expanded, if you need to build up coins.

lunerasilver
06-17-17, 08:43 AM
For Money:

Level 6 theatre, egg dropping roost, tabernacum, cathedral, marketplace and to a lesser degree... taverns, jewelers, windmills and all the military buildings... the later are good because they give you bonus items too.

LavaMagic
06-17-17, 08:51 AM
WOW! 500,000 coins and 24 hours later, the Pearly Oyster dropped....... NOTHING! Not even the side bar, "You can't hold more ...!".

Good thing I love the way it looks.

Den8137259
06-17-17, 08:52 AM
Make sure you check out the Information Nugget: Coins (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96515-Nugget-12-Coins) for the money/hour....

// extremely handy guide to coins yield (: ★ ty SW ♡

Den8137259
06-17-17, 09:06 AM
// I personally think coins and wisp lanterns are two major things required to get through this storyline (: ★

// any advice on what resources drop earth wisps and wisp lanterns? Other than the flygers? ★ (:

LavaMagic
06-17-17, 09:20 AM
// I personally think coins and wisp lanterns are two major things required to get through this storyline (: ★

// any advice on what resources drop earth wisps and wisp lanterns? Other than the flygers? ★ (:

Earth wisp
Crafted: workshop, tinkers camp
Found: sparking mine, deep mine, Sir Pigglesworth, feed the Baron, gift from neighbours, Dragon Bones (Baron's tent prize), Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Kingdom Inn, Forest Stag, Fire Fox, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Wistful Ghost, Autumn Doe, Autumn Stag, Fawn, Essence Pool, Spring Dragon, Glen the Frog Prince, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Flower Stag (Baron's Game Tent), Glimmer Dragon

Wisp lantern
Crafted: workshop, tinkers camp
Found: sparkling mine, deep mine, adventures, Feed the Baron kitchen craft,

Den8137259
06-17-17, 09:30 AM
LavaMagic ty (: ♡

★ I have many of these but I haven't tapped on them, just to conserve energy (: ★ but now i will do often (:

riverly
06-17-17, 09:50 AM
Spent 4 million. Seeing progress through chopping reefs and blue anemone.
Finding Nemo

DeeDeeBird70
06-17-17, 09:55 AM

Last three adventures to the Desert Sands dropped multiple wisp lanterns

ZOOMANIA69
06-17-17, 10:05 AM
For Money:

Level 6 theatre, egg dropping roost, tabernacum, cathedral, marketplace and to a lesser degree... taverns, jewelers, windmills and all the military buildings... the later are good because they give you bonus items too.

The Wedding Carriage drops 500 coins, 2 hr timer.

ninjalejones
06-17-17, 10:06 AM
The Belladonna trade in the RE yields earth whisps as well.

Den8137259
06-17-17, 10:23 AM
Ty ninjalejones, zoomania, deedeebird for the pointers (: ♡

ktorewqas
06-17-17, 02:01 PM
Part 3 -3 (after lvl 6 coral castle)

Sirelie
06-17-17, 02:01 PM
How is possible receive orange shell? I have 3 pearly oyster and 3 anchor, but neither gave them to me yet... - 3 harvests from each.

I'm not able to upgrade he coral castle on lv 3 :-(

DeeDeeBird70
06-17-17, 02:09 PM
How is possible receive orange shell? I have 3 pearly oyster and 3 anchor, but neither gave them to me yet... - 3 harvests from each.

I'm not able to upgrade he coral castle on lv 3 :-(

I got orange shells from chopping the blue anenomes.

Zummat
06-17-17, 02:21 PM
The Aquanthers have been popping up now. I'm a little slow and finally realized that I don't have to rush through this event. :rolleyes:

I will be working on collecting more magic fruit and making lanterns. Still have 4M plus coins. Just need to pace myself and actually enjoy it instead of setting timers and checking 20 times a day. I need one expansion permit to finish a previous expansion I've been working on then will start working on expanding the Sirene's land. Meanwhile I moved my Royal Naga over to keep the Sirene company. Maybe they will fall in love and have a baby. LOL

Destiel0918
06-17-17, 02:36 PM

Upgrading to level 7