PDA

View Full Version : Is Spin To Win Dead?

FireballFarm
06-14-17, 11:23 AM
It's been quite a while since we've had one.

Not that I won much other than coins and deco on the wheel...

But, it was nice to have an occasional break from all the other crazy, stressful, time-consuming events.

starship412
06-14-17, 11:52 AM
I wondered the same thing. FlatFoot, Kooky Panda, or Elsa is this the case?

random59
06-14-17, 04:49 PM
Also thinking this, seem to have 2 Value packs these days. How about it guys, bring it back.

bakerystoe
06-14-17, 08:50 PM
There iarent any wheels for 3 months

kooky panda
06-15-17, 10:00 AM
Short term features of the games may sometimes disappear for a while. I am not sure if it will be back, but I will pass over the feedback.

FieldsLikeB
06-15-17, 10:35 AM
I miss spin to win big-time. One of the features I actually use gold in too.

Shar33
06-15-17, 12:20 PM
I also miss spin to win

FireballFarm
06-15-17, 09:51 PM
Short term features of the games may sometimes disappear for a while. I am not sure if it will be back, but I will pass over the feedback.

Being that there have been 56 Spin to Wins and it has, until recently, generally occurred once a month since June, 2013, I'd hardly call it a "short term feature."

It would be nice to get a clear answer (about anything) from this 'official' site.

In case you are not aware, it is perfectly fine to answer a question with, "I don't know, but I'll find out and get back to you."
In fact, that direct answer is preferable to frustrating and annoying customers with non-answers and vague beating around the bush, which is apparently the 'method' preferred by service agents from S8.
(I spent 20+ years in intense, elite customer service, I know what I am talking about)

Phoenix406
06-16-17, 02:00 PM
Yes, we need spin to win in both DS and FS!! (especially FS!) :)

[S8] Elsa
06-20-17, 10:28 AM
Being that there have been 56 Spin to Wins and it has, until recently, generally occurred once a month since June, 2013, I'd hardly call it a "short term feature."

It would be nice to get a clear answer (about anything) from this 'official' site.

In case you are not aware, it is perfectly fine to answer a question with, "I don't know, but I'll find out and get back to you."
In fact, that direct answer is preferable to frustrating and annoying customers with non-answers and vague beating around the bush, which is apparently the 'method' preferred by service agents from S8.
(I spent 20+ years in intense, elite customer service, I know what I am talking about)

To clarify, by short term, she meant limited time availability. Please note that moderators are normal players that are kind enough to help players on the forums so they're not responsible for any lack of messaging on our behalf. :)

Spin to Win has not been discontinued. There's no set schedule for when Spin to Win appears, even if you've noted a previous pattern with when it's available in the game. We'll share with the powers that be that you'd like to see one soon.