PDA

View Full Version : Complete List of Animals

Phoenix406
06-13-17, 11:42 AM
Does Storm8 have, perhaps even on this forum, a comprehensive list of all the animals ever available in the game somewhere? I would love to have a printable list that I could print out and check off as I go along. Also, can anyone confirm how many unique animals there are? I just read somewhere that there are 477, but I'm not sure that is accurate. (I posted this under "Creature Library," but no one responded, so I'm trying here.

[S8] Elsa
06-13-17, 12:02 PM
Please contact support with your request. They may be able to help with a list. :)

Phoenix406
06-13-17, 04:31 PM
Thank you, Elsa!! :)

taistick31
06-13-17, 04:47 PM
I have a pretty elaborate spreadsheet which I'm 95% sure has all the animals. The current count I have is 524 animals. I went ahead and uploaded to a Google Doc so you can see and download it if you'd like! I only included a few of the main columns of info: Animal Name, Type, Rarity and Date Added to the game. Hope this helps!

Phoenix406
06-13-17, 05:36 PM
I have a pretty elaborate spreadsheet which I'm 95% sure has all the animals. The current count I have is 524 animals. I went ahead and uploaded to a Google Doc so you can see and download it if you'd like! I only included a few of the main columns of info: Animal Name, Type, Rarity and Date Added to the game. Hope this helps!

OMG! That's awesome, taistick31! Thank you! I can't view it on my work computer cuz it's blocked, but I'll check it out when I get home. My work computer blocked it for "personal network storage." What a pain!!

JustKay
06-13-17, 08:52 PM
OMG! That's awesome, taistick31! Thank you! I can't view it on my work computer cuz it's blocked, but I'll check it out when I get home. My work computer blocked it for "personal network storage." What a pain!!

Good think the forum's not blocked ;) they block it at my work for some reason. I think it must have been big at thia office once (i caught one of my one of my bosses out looking up animal info :D )

I checked the list on my mobile and its readible. Looks very impressive! Good job taistick31!

taistick31
06-14-17, 09:55 AM
Happy to help! I will continue to update it as new animals are added so there is always an accurate count. I have a lot of information on my full spreadsheet (it has many tabs), so if you need any other info, feel free to ask!

GreytMom
06-14-17, 04:02 PM

Wow! Thank you so much, taistic 31! That is beautiful!

BBHome20
06-16-17, 07:50 PM

Thanks, this should help me keep track of which ones i have 

AppieP
06-24-17, 08:39 AM
Really nice list you have. Just downloaded it, will this always stay updated? Because I noticed the Dogfish is also on your list. And this animal came out after your posted the list. Thanks.
PS: your missing 1 animal I noticed. Golden Unicorn;)

missKristel
06-26-17, 05:20 AM

Awesome thank you! I'm gonna download it and cross off all the animals I already have!

taistick31
06-28-17, 08:39 AM
Yes, I will be updating this list as soon as new animals are released! Thank you, I will add the Golden Unicorn right now :)

supster50
07-07-17, 04:27 PM
Yes, I will be updating this list as soon as new animals are released! Thank you, I will add the Golden Unicorn right now :)

This is a super great list of animals. I put in my favorites on my device. But I Have a request question. Could u would u be so kind as to add the breed and evolution times to the list. It would be a huge help cordanate and plan the leader board event to maximize our points. I thank you for all of us that find your work very useful in advance. You did excellent work and are to be commended justly and thanks again.

taistick31
07-09-17, 11:33 AM
This is a super great list of animals. I put in my favorites on my device. But I Have a request question. Could u would u be so kind as to add the breed and evolution times to the list. It would be a huge help cordanate and plan the leader board event to maximize our points. I thank you for all of us that find your work very useful in advance. You did excellent work and are to be commended justly and thanks again.

Absolutely, the breeding and evolution times have been added!

AppieP
07-09-17, 01:31 PM
Absolutely, the breeding and evolution times have been added!

Thanks a lot. Tye-Dye Tiger evo is also 7 hours.
And Vinotaur evo is 10 hours instead of 10 seconds;)

CuddlePuddlev2
08-03-17, 07:09 PM

Wow, thank you soooo much! this is amazing, just downloaded it. I love that you have evo & breeding/incubation times too!

taistick31
08-05-17, 08:52 AM
Thanks a lot. Tye-Dye Tiger evo is also 7 hours.
And Vinotaur evo is 10 hours instead of 10 seconds;)

Thanks AppieP! I've made the corrections/updates :)

CuddlePuddlev2
08-05-17, 10:58 AM
I have some of the missing info too for taistick & anyone else who needs it:

Bone Bronco - 8hr Breeding/Incubation, 8hr Evolution
Cherry Treent - 12hr B/I, 12hr Evo
Doodle Poodle - 8hr Evo
Firewolf - 7hr Evo
Hottweiler - 6hr B/I (I think evo is the same, but not 100% sure)
Kimono Dragon - 15hr B/I, 15hr Evo
Petal Pony - 15hr B/I, 15hr Evo
Pumace - 8hr B/I, 8hr Evo
Ruby Pony - 15hr B/I, 15hr Evo
Shadow Kirin - 8hr Evo
Sirrus - 8hr B/I, 8hr Evo
Tye-Dye Tiger - 7hr Evo

AppieP
08-05-17, 11:35 AM
I have some of the missing info too for taistick & anyone else who needs it:

Bone Bronco - 8hr Breeding/Incubation, 8hr Evolution
Cherry Treent - 12hr B/I, 12hr Evo
Doodle Poodle - 8hr Evo
Firewolf - 7hr Evo
Hottweiler - 6hr B/I (I think evo is the same, but not 100% sure)
Kimono Dragon - 15hr B/I, 15hr Evo
Petal Pony - 15hr B/I, 15hr Evo
Pumace - 8hr B/I, 8hr Evo
Ruby Pony - 15hr B/I, 15hr Evo
Shadow Kirin - 8hr Evo
Sirrus - 8hr B/I, 8hr Evo
Tye-Dye Tiger - 7hr Evo

Yes the evo time for Hottweiler is the same as breeding, I made a post on the Hottweiler thread for this:o

CuddlePuddlev2
08-05-17, 11:44 AM
Yes the evo time for Hottweiler is the same as breeding, I made a post on the Hottweiler thread for this:o

thanks AppieP, you're the best :)

AppieP
08-05-17, 12:29 PM
thanks AppieP, you're the best :)

Your welcome. Glad I could help;)

AppieP
09-15-17, 01:40 PM
Update:
Guinedeer also 19 hours evo time.
Cherry Treent 12 hours evo (same as hatching.)
Doodle Poodle 15 hours evo time (same as hatching.)
Kimono Dragon 15 hours hatching and evolution time.
Peridot Pony 15 hours hatching and evolution time.
Ruby Pony 15 hours evo time (same as hatching.)
Sapphire Pony 15 hours hatching time.
Sear Khan 17 hours hatching and evolution time.
Solar Shell 5 hours hatching and evolution time.
Spinel Ravenstag 36 hours hatching.

Phoenix406
09-15-17, 02:05 PM
Update:

Thank you so much for the update! I have been meaning to keep my list current, but I haven't. :( Now maybe I can get caught back up.
Should we add Mulbeary, Matcha Macaw, and Earl Greyhound (or whatever he is called)? Of course we don't have hatching times yet. Also this new tournament animal, Aqua Ursa. Papaw Bear, King Barkthur, Sheepdog, Sir Prancelot....

AppieP
09-15-17, 02:33 PM
Thank you so much for the update! I have been meaning to keep my list current, but I haven't. :( Now maybe I can get caught back up.
Should we add Mulbeary, Matcha Macaw, and Earl Greyhound (or whatever he is called)? Of course we don't have hatching times yet. Also this new tournament animal, Aqua Ursa. Papaw Bear, King Barkthur, Sheepdog, Sir Prancelot....

You're welcome. I believe taistick31 keep the list updated. Haven't you find sheepdog, pawpaw etc than? They are on the list. Taistick31 marked the new ones yellow.
If we wait the new ones from this WE will be added as well.

Phoenix406
09-15-17, 02:55 PM
You're welcome. I believe taistick31 keep the list updated. Haven't you find sheepdog, pawpaw etc than? They are on the list. Taistick31 marked the new ones yellow.
If we wait the new ones from this WE will be added as well.

I can't access his list because my work computer blocks it as "personal storage." All I have at home is my phone.

AppieP
09-15-17, 03:12 PM
I can't access his list because my work computer blocks it as "personal storage." All I have at home is my phone.

Oh, I also read it on my phone, same as the forum here. But if i understand it right, don't you have the times for the creatures you just mean? Otherwise i can help.....p.m?

mutley00
09-15-17, 03:38 PM
Really nice list you have. Just downloaded it, will this always stay updated? Because I noticed the Dogfish is also on your list. And this animal came out after your posted the list. Thanks.
PS: your missing 1 animal I noticed. Golden Unicorn;)

Hi AppieP, you mention a Golden Unicorn. I have no knowledge of this. Can you remember when this came out?
I thought I had all the Treasure animals and never saw this one.
Are you certain this isn't the Grand Unicorn?

Thanks Mutley00

BBHome20
09-15-17, 07:41 PM
Update:

Thundeerkat is 8 hours hatching & 8 hours evolution time

AppieP
09-15-17, 11:51 PM
Hi AppieP, you mention a Golden Unicorn. I have no knowledge of this. Can you remember when this came out?
I thought I had all the Treasure animals and never saw this one.
Are you certain this isn't the Grand Unicorn?

Thanks Mutley00

There's a threat for it. Maby you know it better as Isle of Fortune.
It is a creature, so for that reason i just mention it. You can only get it, if you get the offer to buy. More info you can find on the forum, before we are getting of topic;)

AppieP
09-15-17, 11:52 PM
Thundeerkat is 8 hours hatching & 8 hours evolution time

Thanks, didn't had the info.

BBHome20
09-18-17, 11:02 AM
Mulbeary - hatching 5 hrs & Evo 5 hrs

AppieP
09-21-17, 12:35 PM
Jelly Flash evo also 16 hours same as hatching

Funner52
09-22-17, 04:52 AM

Thank you so much!!!! Your a godesss!!

GreytMom
10-05-17, 12:50 AM
Cherry Treent evolution is 12 hours.

BBHome20
10-05-17, 12:41 PM
TAISTICK31.... if you would like to update your list some more; I found a few items:

AQUA URSA - hatch & evolution 15 hrs
BONE BRONCO - hatch & evolution 8 hrs
CANDY HORN - Ghost & Nature / Super Rare / hatch & evolution 8 hrs
GLASSTODON - Earth & Fire / hatch 15 hrs
HARVEST MOUSE - Earth & Nature / Super Rare / hatch 6 hrs
PERIDOT PONY - hatch 15 hrs and evolution 14 hrs
KIMONO DRAGON - hatch and evolution 15 hrs
PUMACE - evolution 8 hrs
RUBY PONY - evolution 15 hrs
SAPPHIRE PONY - hatch 15 hrs
SCARECROW TREENT - Ghost & Nature / Ultra Rare / hatch and evolution 15 hrs
SEAR KHAN - hatch and evolution 17 hrs
SHADOW KIRIN - evolution 8 hrs
SOLAR SHELL - hatch and evolution 5 hrs
SORCERER'S STEED - Ghost / Ultra Rare
SPINEL RAVENSTAG - hatch and evolution 36 hrs
THUNDEERKAT - hatch and evolution 8 hrs
WITCH'S FAMILIAR - Ghost / UltraRare

I just want to help and hope I'm not being pushy. 🙂

Cranlink14606
10-05-17, 01:46 PM
Anyone have hatch and evolve for Sunburst Stead? I may have missed it but haven't seen it anywhere.

Phoenix406
10-05-17, 03:48 PM
TAISTICK31.... if you would like to update your list some more; I found a few items:

AQUA URSA - hatch & evolution 15 hrs
BONE BRONCO - hatch & evolution 8 hrs
CANDY HORN - Ghost & Nature / Super Rare / hatch & evolution 8 hrs
GLASSTODON - Earth & Fire / hatch 15 hrs
HARVEST MOUSE - Earth & Nature / Super Rare / hatch 6 hrs
PERIDOT PONY - hatch 15 hrs and evolution 14 hrs
KIMONO DRAGON - hatch and evolution 15 hrs
PUMACE - evolution 8 hrs
RUBY PONY - evolution 15 hrs
SAPPHIRE PONY - hatch 15 hrs
SCARECROW TREENT - Ghost & Nature / Ultra Rare / hatch and evolution 15 hrs
SEAR KHAN - hatch and evolution 17 hrs
SHADOW KIRIN - evolution 8 hrs
SOLAR SHELL - hatch and evolution 5 hrs
SORCERER'S STEED - Ghost / Ultra Rare
SPINEL RAVENSTAG - hatch and evolution 36 hrs
THUNDEERKAT - hatch and evolution 8 hrs
WITCH'S FAMILIAR - Ghost / UltraRare

I just want to help and hope I'm not being pushy. ��

You are not being pushy at all! Thank you for your information!

phyllismae
10-09-17, 12:57 PM
WOW! Great work @taistick31! Thank u! I have a nice list going but but not nearly so organized lol. I downloaded urs as well :)

phyllismae
10-09-17, 12:59 PM

WOW! Great work @taistick31! Thank u! I have a nice list going but but not nearly so organized lol. I downloaded urs as well :)

Rynetory2
10-16-17, 09:06 PM
I just created a Creatures Guide so that everyone is able to access and for us to share on the forum, and added more information on the creatures. Please see the Creatures Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide).

Please help to post missing information in the Feedback and Suggestions on the Guides (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101330-Feedback-amp-Suggestions-on-the-Guides) thread. Thank you. :o

I would like to thank taistick31 and many others on this thread for all the wonderful help you have given. You are much appreciated! :)