PDA

View Full Version : COMING SOON: What Storms May Come?

PikaSquirrel
06-12-17, 05:27 PM
Hey all,

We have an exciting update coming up soon! Who's ready to continue playing the main storyline? The mermaid content is not a timed event, you'll be able to go at your own pace. If you haven't reached this part of the story yet when it's released, don't worry, you will get to it eventually! :) iOS players can update to 1.9 and access the content when it's released. This update will be slowly rolled out to Android players. (There will be a separate thread once the update is released.)

Princess Sirene, daughter of the slain Sea King, visits your land and brings with her a grave warning. Only a ruler of your s**** can save her realm!

https://i.imgur.com/lIhQPoL.png

ktorewqas
06-12-17, 05:39 PM
Yeah! I'm excited :D A mermaid with wings ... I can't wait lol sorry, maybe those are fins... Beautiful

cyndora
06-12-17, 07:57 PM
blink.......blink...blink........drool......wipe drool....blinkblink....smiles wide.

AuntGma
06-12-17, 08:09 PM
Do we dare think that our wonderful, fun CS has returned? Monster hunt, expansions AND storyline!! Thank you CS. Please don't make us beg so hard ever again.

FrostedThings
06-12-17, 09:49 PM
Words can't express how excited and happy I am. I LOVE the mermaid and hope we can add her to our queen/kingdoms!!!!

lunerasilver
06-12-17, 09:59 PM
So absolutely completely excited! Bring on the story ;)

Kaseymay69
06-13-17, 04:19 AM
So excited cant wait

cavegirl1
06-13-17, 04:52 AM
This is definitely a case of good things come to those that wait ! So happy for us all :). The preview looks interesting.

mayennalee
06-13-17, 05:00 AM
Before I get very excited, I have to ask.

Is this across both platforms or just another iOS only update?

Its just that I have checked the Play Store and cant see an update.

AnisWa
06-13-17, 05:32 AM
I like this idea, now we'll be able to use all the coral thingies we received from that one event! I'm not too keen on all the wings, too many times I've been thrown out of my neighbor's Kingdom/Queendom while visiting because of all the creatures' wings flapping. Looking forward to new ideas and creations. Thank you to the members of S8 who finally listened to their players' suggestions!!:cool:

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-13-17, 06:37 AM
Squeallllllllllllll!!! & multiple cheerleader arm-moves! lol

Is Princess Serene related to (or friends with) Princess Lorelei?

Soooooo excited for main storyline w/NO TIME LIMIT! Yayyyyyy!
...and "tons" of new Sea Crafts!?!

*faint with delight*... *thud*

ladyperidot
06-13-17, 09:14 AM

I'd pick you up off the floor, but I'm right there with you

Destiel0918
06-13-17, 09:29 AM
Main story line- finally!

PikaSquirrel
06-13-17, 10:38 AM
iOS players can update to 1.9 and access the content when it's released. This update will be slowly rolled out to Android players.

mayennalee
06-13-17, 12:12 PM
iOS players can update to 1.9 and access the content when it's released. This update will be slowly rolled out to Android players.

Thanks Pika :)

It might be worthwhile putting that info in your 1st post as its not clear that this is the case

PatchXat
06-13-17, 04:07 PM
Mermaid and several iterations of the word (e.g. mermaids, mer-maids) are considered inappropriate words. SW, perhaps you could look into having this changed? It's been frustrating today as I spread the word about the exciting new storyline to my neighbors. THANKS!!
Patch Cat

Thanks for raising this. S8 are checking.
Note for all players: Please do not reply to this post as discussing the in-game filter is not allowed for security reasons.
thanks, SW.

PikaSquirrel
06-13-17, 05:12 PM
Mermaid and several iterations of the word (e.g. mermaids, mer-maids) are considered inappropriate words. SW, perhaps you could look into having this changed? It's been frustrating today as I spread the word about the exciting new storyline to my neighbors. THANKS!!
Patch Cat

We'll work on this :) Thanks!

SpiritWind00
06-13-17, 07:54 PM
Discussing the in-game word filter is not allowed for security reasons... thank you for reporting it, but all subsequent discussions have been removed.

Just so you all know what you should do if a word is caught up in the filter, is to submit a ticket to Support and let them know. :) thanks.

PrincessCupOButter
06-13-17, 08:22 PM

I'm right there with you!! Expansions, a monster hunt, pet flyger, and now storyline!! It really is Christmas in June!!

This is the game I fell in love with!

Can't wait to see what those mermaids have in store for us!!

danzplace
06-14-17, 03:29 AM
I echo Princess and NW!!! So happy I stuck around. Was close to putting my game into storage. Woo hoo!!!!
Thanks all for reviving the game.

ninjalejones
06-14-17, 09:19 AM
I've been hoping for mermaids for over 3 years!! I'm beyond excited about this update! :D

comeseecomesah
06-14-17, 10:54 AM
Exciting yessss!!! Hope it's not rolled out tooo slowly for us Androids. Suppose it's got to be tested for us.
Well I'll just have to get my fix by coming here and reading all about it....ios don't hold back lol.
At least we'll get heads up and maybe be able to do stuff to prepare.
oooo can't wait.

Sirelie
06-14-17, 12:00 PM
Wow! Exciting! :-O
I'm looking forward to this story line!

AnnirasSweets
06-14-17, 12:15 PM
With how great the game has been to us lately, I have high hopes for this story update! Since it's been so long since we've had the core story updated I really hope that it will be a lengthy new chapter for us to play through seeing as how they've had so long to work on it. I'm also with the pro mermaid camp. Who doesn't love these fun, beautiful creatures?

Irma_Isle
06-14-17, 01:10 PM
There are update in Play Store for Android. Love the colour ��

Sirelie
06-14-17, 03:16 PM
I've updated, but I do not see any change or a new goal - story line.
(I have Android.)

hkcorrigan
06-14-17, 03:33 PM
I've updated, but I do not see any change or a new goal - story line.
(I have Android.)

I think the new storyline will start tomorrow. iOS doesn't have it yet either. We just have the game version we'll need to support the new goals. Trying to practice patience!! So hard when we're all so excited!

HuckleTown
06-14-17, 04:02 PM
I still have some story line left but I am very happy for those players who have been waiting for more storyline. Have fun, good luck and thank you in advance for being trailblazers and reporting requirements and tips.

brigadoon365
06-14-17, 05:08 PM
Yay! Perhaps this is why the Baron's tent prizes and a few of the side events were a bit repetitive lately. The developers were all busy with new content. Looking forward to it!

maridadi
06-14-17, 10:00 PM
This is exciting!! IOS update done. Can't wait to get started.

SpiritWind00
06-15-17, 02:20 AM
Thread staying open until new storyline begins. I've prepared the new thread in case it's tomorrow but for now it's closed....
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99296-Castle-Story-6-15-What-Storms-May-Come-*goals-in-post-1-2*

this thread will merge with sneak peek once the new story begins. ;) thanks!

parlski
06-15-17, 02:33 AM
Main story line- finally!

I couldn't have said it better.

Den8137259
06-15-17, 03:19 AM
★ hi all, I think the CS upgrade is in preparation for the upcoming storyline ★ mods feel free to park my post where appropriate ★

I noted that for crafting, the green tick is for coins, but there is none for the material ? ★

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCWssrfU0AES8Xe?format=jpg

SpiritWind00
06-15-17, 03:43 AM
I've reported this. Will post in bugs as well till resolved.

nessa005
06-15-17, 06:30 AM
I'm so happy it's going to be an ongoing story line! I'm not in a mad panic to decide how many farmhouses, cottages, market places etc I need to shove into my overcrowded kingdom. I haven't opened the new expansions yet....just in case we need the tickets for something else. This is going to be fun again.

tamaraalexisreave
06-15-17, 07:29 AM
Awesome!! I just hope the "Slowly rolled out" for Android players isnt never. Thanks for the new refreshing updates! Great job on Monster Hunt S8!! Woot woot

AinoDK
06-15-17, 10:01 AM
So excited, CS is back!

Wonder if we get to expand down to the lighthouse thing

PikaSquirrel
06-15-17, 01:07 PM
Official thread is open now! https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99296-Castle-Story-6-15-What-Storms-May-Come-*goals-in-post-1-2*