PDA

View Full Version : Faeriebulb seeds question

neska04
06-10-17, 06:04 AM
I have done the 4hour craft 'grow faeriebulb seeds' in the greenhouse and I am not sure anything happened.

What is meant to happen? I have tried searching for the answer, but couldn't find it.

Thanks!

cavegirl1
06-10-17, 06:32 AM
It gives you random items, can't remember what type thing - I just know I haven't done it in a long time as it rarely gave anything I needed

So you should have had something pop up and go into your inventory when you collected.

PrincessCupOButter
06-10-17, 06:33 AM
I have done the 4hour craft 'grow faeriebulb seeds' in the greenhouse and I am not sure anything happened.

What is meant to happen? I have tried searching for the answer, but couldn't find it.

Thanks!

It crafts 'something'. (It works like feed the Baron in the kitchens) Next time you do one, check your inventory before collecting and again after, to see what the newest addition is. I wish I could be more helpful, but I haven't done one of those in a long time and I can't remember what the possible drops are.

;) cavegirl beat me to it!

ShibuyaCloth
06-10-17, 06:46 AM
Many drops are vegetables (sometimes energy), also those stack up even if you have reach the maximum. So after a few harvest you can end up with 110 carrots.

neska04
06-10-17, 03:35 PM
Think I did get carrots then; thank you all��

SpiritWind00
06-10-17, 06:30 PM
Yes, this craft can drop faerie jars, living wood and crops.