PDA

View Full Version : Limited Time Dragons: Pyre (new) & Daydreamer (reissue) - June 9th 2017

amerirish
06-09-17, 11:37 AM
Pyre Dragon
Rarity: Rare
Type: Yellow Red
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 900 Gold {On Sale for 450 Gold}
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 75 Exp

Daydreamer Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Purple Blue
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 1,700 Gold {On Sale for 850 Gold}
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 375 Exp

amerirish
06-09-17, 12:01 PM
First try for Pyre with Air & Fire...12 hour Mythic or Firestorm fail :(

katali119
06-09-17, 01:30 PM
If you do mythic and air (or probably mythic and fire) you should avoid the mythic fail at least.

amerirish
06-09-17, 05:56 PM
If you do mythic and air (or probably mythic and fire) you should avoid the mythic fail at least.

Thanks for the tip :D

amalsaba
06-09-17, 06:50 PM
First try playful and air 15hrs (I'm assuming wooden?)

chloesisland
06-09-17, 08:17 PM
Got it with Diamond and Wooden

Den8137259
06-09-17, 08:56 PM
★ got daydreamer with vampire n water, 18 hours (: ★

starship412
06-09-17, 10:09 PM
Got Pyre with Scorpion and Firemane 2nd try

Den8137259
06-09-17, 10:12 PM
Got Pyre with Scorpion and Firemane

★ great breeding there, starship! congrats (: ★

starship412
06-09-17, 10:19 PM
★ great breeding there, starship! congrats (: ★

Congratulations to you on getting Daydreamer

amerirish
06-10-17, 06:35 AM
Got Pyre with Scorpion and Firemane 2nd try

Love you! This combo worked for me on first try!

orson92
06-10-17, 06:26 PM
Got my Pyre first try with BOUNTIFUL and PLAYFUL..good luck all.

Tonca3
06-11-17, 07:21 PM
Got pyre with fire n air 2nd try

ozigal
06-11-17, 11:29 PM
I am having no luck with trying to breed any limited dragon. My last success was way back in October last year. I have been slowly getting new dragons to my island, just not limited time ones. I will keep plugging away, surely my luck has to change at some point.

bakerystoe
06-12-17, 07:02 PM
Got Daydreamer by coral and water. Egg I will post later

Kaseymay69
06-13-17, 03:28 AM
Fire mane and air worked for me on the 3rd go

Chelsea79
06-13-17, 12:15 PM
I got Helios trying for this little bugger. I thought it's another firestorm.... I'm so happy. I breed diamond and mythic.

DR0G0N
06-13-17, 07:54 PM
Strange...I tried pairing Mystic and Water to get Daydreamer, got a 8 hour timer. Not sure what's that so looked it up on the breeding calc. And it said Mystic can't be used as a breeding parent...so how did I breed them together in the first place? :-/

meoconlunar
06-13-17, 11:54 PM
got Pyre with mythic x air

DR0G0N
06-14-17, 05:36 PM
Still trying for Daydreamer...got Dark Phoenix as a fail, thought it was cool until I saw that it looks like a chicken till it reaches epic. XD

Trying with coral and water pair.

Natzski
06-15-17, 01:04 AM
I hear you ozigal. I have had no success at breeding anything useful lately 😿. I had brief success at getting the Naga dragon but that is all. I did this because of a promo message that came up about having an epic Naga and something will follow with snake like dragons... But nothing has come of that yet.

I can't even get the rare types (pyre, circuit etc). I have had 5x nights in a row trying for daydreamer. Not sure it is even worth it as I have combo purple/blue types already. I have had more firestorms than I can count trying for pyre... Errr maybe I should forget about these and try for the ridgeback and other diamonds

I am not sure if my lack of luck has been partly to having to change breeding pairs sometimes to have to meet bingo tasks... Does anybody know if it is better when trying to breed a specific dragon to continually breed with the same pair or to change pairings???

I am really struggling with breeding so many fails, hatching them, finding space for them, feeding them and trading them. I don't have the space and enough habitats for them and I can't trade them quickly enough to clear space. My nests get clogged up with useless fails. Maybe I should just sell them without trading them. I have so many gems that I have crafted many large gems and they just sit in my storage as there are no new dragons to craft with them anyway.

Ahh, sorry to be so negative. I used to love this game but now am a little disappointed. I am tired of my level fifteen champions and diamonds repeatedly being beaten in tournaments by babies when the battle calculator says the have 90% chance of winning. I put a lot of time and food into getting those dragons to that level and they are less and less effective with each subsequent tournament.

I also feel a little exploited as I often find myself having to spend more and more gold for little benefit recently. I spent gold on the Egyptian lB which was super competitive only to read in another thread that some of those dragons were "neutered/castrated", I guess demoted in strength, after the event. I haven't checked for myself yet but if this is true that seems dishonest and exploitive by S8. Careful S8, don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Sorry all, I have gone off topic.

I am happy for all those having breeding success though. Hopefully things will improve again soon 😺

ccorbett4
06-15-17, 08:13 AM
I hear you ozigal. I have had no success at breeding anything useful lately ��. I had brief success at getting the Naga dragon but that is all. I did this because of a promo message that came up about having an epic Naga and something will follow with snake like dragons... But nothing has come of that yet.

I can't even get the rare types (pyre, circuit etc). I have had 5x nights in a row trying for daydreamer. Not sure it is even worth it as I have combo purple/blue types already. I have had more firestorms than I can count trying for pyre... Errr maybe I should forget about these and try for the ridgeback and other diamonds

I am not sure if my lack of luck has been partly to having to change breeding pairs sometimes to have to meet bingo tasks... Does anybody know if it is better when trying to breed a specific dragon to continually breed with the same pair or to change pairings???

I am really struggling with breeding so many fails, hatching them, finding space for them, feeding them and trading them. I don't have the space and enough habitats for them and I can't trade them quickly enough to clear space. My nests get clogged up with useless fails. Maybe I should just sell them without trading them. I have so many gems that I have crafted many large gems and they just sit in my storage as there are no new dragons to craft with them anyway.

Ahh, sorry to be so negative. I used to love this game but now am a little disappointed. I am tired of my level fifteen champions and diamonds repeatedly being beaten in tournaments by babies when the battle calculator says the have 90% chance of winning. I put a lot of time and food into getting those dragons to that level and they are less and less effective with each subsequent tournament.

I also feel a little exploited as I often find myself having to spend more and more gold for little benefit recently. I spent gold on the Egyptian lB which was super competitive only to read in another thread that some of those dragons were "neutered/castrated", I guess demoted in strength, after the event. I haven't checked for myself yet but if this is true that seems dishonest and exploitive by S8. Careful S8, don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Sorry all, I have gone off topic.

I am happy for all those having breeding success though. Hopefully things will improve again soon ��

Yeah, I've been trying for Pyre since it became available (with 2 roosts for a bit) and aside from a Butterfly and Firemane early, I've had nothing but Firestorms including the last 5-6+. Breeding is why I play this game, tolerating all the other stuff, and it's become a whole lot less fun lately.