PDA

View Full Version : Is a *bleeping* confirm purchase button to much to ask?

runamuck1
06-09-17, 01:14 AM
Why can't a confirm purchase button be added to the buy food screen? How many times does my game have to glitch and open it while I'm collecting coins or planting crops or whatever and my game decides "oh, you only have 500,000+ food stocked up. Have another 1000 gold worth." There is a confirm purchase button if I want to upgrade a habitat so why not to buy food. This is the 3rd time this game has done this to me. I'm tired of spending time and money on gold to have a glitch take months worth of saving as I try to activate airplane mode and close the game before the purchase finalizes.

stashlova
06-09-17, 08:07 AM
Why can't a confirm purchase button be added to the buy food screen? How many times does my game have to glitch and open it while I'm collecting coins or planting crops or whatever and my game decides "oh, you only have 500,000+ food stocked up. Have another 1000 gold worth." There is a confirm purchase button if I want to upgrade a habitat so why not to buy food. This is the 3rd time this game has done this to me. I'm tired of spending time and money on gold to have a glitch take months worth of saving as I try to activate airplane mode and close the game before the purchase finalizes.

The same exact thing happened to me two weeks ago. Extremely frustrating. Didn't even call them to complain since i already used my "get out of jail free card refund" they say you get for another mishap caused by the game glitching.

[S8] Elsa
06-09-17, 10:12 AM
Please submit a request through support.storm8.com (https://www.support.storm8.com) for assistance.