PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Sunny Days - 2017 Jun 10

Clark_Wayne
06-08-17, 04:12 PM
TIPS :

- Suns from breeding are x2
- you get suns from the mine !
- you need ?? suns per day to reach the last individual prize
- to raise SunFish to level 15 : 44930 apples needed (food schedule C)
- to raise SunGazer to level 15 : 96660 apples needed (food schedule D)
- raising SunFish to level 15 will give you 6130 suns
- raising SunGazer to level 15 will give you 8515 suns

Bright Sunfish Goal
1. Hatch your Sunfish 150 Bright Suns
2. Raise your Sunfish to level 4 75 Bright Suns
3. Raise your Sunfish to level 5 95 Bright Suns
4. Raise your Sunfish to level 6 120 Bright Suns
5. Raise your Sunfish to level 7 155 Bright Suns
6. Raise your Sunfish to level 8 195 Bright Suns
7. Raise your Sunfish to level 9 255 Bright Suns
8. Raise your Sunfish to level 10 335 Bright Suns
(subtotal : 1380 suns)
9. Raise your Sunfish to level 11 450 Bright Suns
10. Raise your Sunfish to level 12 610 Bright Suns
11. Raise your Sunfish to level 13 840 Bright Suns
12. Raise your Sunfish to level 14 1,175 Bright Suns
13. Raise your Sunfish to level 15 1,675 Bright Suns

Bright Sungazer Goal
1. Hatch your Sungazer 185 Bright Suns
2. Raise your Sungazer to level 4 95 Bright Suns
3. Raise your Sungazer to level 5 120 Bright Suns
4. Raise your Sungazer to level 6 150 Bright Suns
5. Raise your Sungazer to level 7 195 Bright Suns
6. Raise your Sungazer to level 8 255 Bright Suns
7. Raise your Sungazer to level 9 335 Bright Suns
8. Raise your Sungazer to level 10 450 Bright Suns
(subtotal : 1785 suns)

to level 11 - 610
to level 12 - 840
to level 13 - 1175
to level 14 - 1675
to level 15 - 2430

1st individual prize : 100 suns - SunStone drops 10 suns every 4h
2nd individual prize : 680 suns - Bright Bush (deco)
3rd individual prize : 1100 suns - Dawn Tree (deco)
4th individual prize : 3900 suns - SunGazer (Earth Fire, super rare, hatching 10h, evolving 10h)
5th individual prize : 13400 suns - SunBear (Dark Fire, super rare, hatching hh, evolving hh) (skip : 9500 gems !)

community prizes available at 400 suns :
1st community prize : 10.900.000 suns - SunFish (Water Fire, super rare, hatch 8h, evolving 8h )
2nd community prize : 38.500.000 suns - SunDial drops 40 suns every 4h
last community prize : 125.400.000 suns - 5000 suns !

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37074
SunStone pic

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37091
SunDial pic

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37089
SunGazer egg

pic
SunBear egg

SunFish egg

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37058

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37042

Clark_Wayne
06-08-17, 04:16 PM
it says "work together" ! wonder what it is :)
we form teams to battle 1 monster ? :D

37074 37091

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37057

Eluzyion
06-08-17, 04:46 PM
Looks like new sun element :) sun/solar/light

Eluzyion
06-08-17, 05:06 PM
Oh gosh I just had a thought, if working together (differently from world event) includes visiting friend farms (ppl crash trying to visit) or sending requests out hoping you get an item back is involved.. It sure was a pain in their other game CS & DS to get items.. So I shudder at the thought. Note: I no longer play those either lol

GreytMom
06-08-17, 06:21 PM
Oh gosh I just had a thought, if working together (differently from world event) includes visiting friend farms (ppl crash trying to visit) or sending requests out hoping you get an item back is involved.. It sure was a pain in their other game CS & DS to get items.. So I shudder at the thought. Note: I no longer play those either lol

I hope not. Depending on which device I'm playing on I can only visit people up to a certain level. Pretty much anyone over level 150 only gts a quick visit from me and then, bam, crash. I try to do all my social stuff from my iPod because the iOS seems a little more stable in FFS, but it still crashes enough to drive me batty.

As far as this event goes, I'm all about a Party. In a Forest. With a bunch of strange animals. If someone else brings the ice cream I'll bring the cake!

JustKay
06-08-17, 06:44 PM
OMG! OMG! OMG! A new toy! Will there be trophies? :D ...

My bet is that it's a new social take on world events, and it replaces the old world events model (which was supposed to be the next event type). Gut says we are grouped in teams and have to work together into a shared pool to rank on a groups leaderboard. Maybe u can help ur team mates during the event by doing things like gifting more gold, food or other resource from ur reserve (to help lesser players buy nests, etc)

Looks like new sun element :) sun/solar/light

Not necessarily a new element. That could just be the tokens we collect

Clark_Wayne
06-08-17, 07:25 PM
i hope that they are giving us more land :D
because i'm going soon to not have enough place !

lilycath
06-08-17, 07:49 PM
Intrigued!

missKristel
06-08-17, 09:56 PM
Usually I love the designs of new animals and Storm8 -usually- does a great job designing them.

I'm sorry to say that I personally think these animals look awful.

Phoenix406
06-08-17, 11:17 PM
Usually I love the designs of new animals and Storm8 -usually- does a great job designing them.

I hate to be negative about the animals, but, yeah, I agree with you. Mainly the bear. The fish is kind of cute.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
06-09-17, 12:35 AM
So excited

tahitii
06-09-17, 03:23 AM
Hope there will be other prizes involved e.g. runes and a habitat 🙂

fantasyomgloveitpewds
06-09-17, 08:44 AM
I actually find the bear really cute, and the designs for the three animals seems to be unique. I don't find it bad, I just find it, different.

Zaabado
06-09-17, 08:46 AM
I actually find the bear really cute, and the designs for the three animals seems to be unique. I don't find it bad, I just find it, different.

Yup. I totally agree. I'll have animals no matter what, I won't complain

missKristel
06-09-17, 09:23 AM
I hate to be negative about the animals, but, yeah, I agree with you. Mainly the bear. The fish is kind of cute.

Yes the fish is alright and actually not so bad.

Silverrain1
06-09-17, 10:45 AM
I wasn't sure if it was actually a new type of event or just the next event happening. i guess we will see. Hmmm, wonder what it will actually be.

MystiqueRealm
06-09-17, 11:16 AM
I wasn't sure if it was actually a new type of event or just the next event happening. i guess we will see. Hmmm, wonder what it will actually be.

Since world event should come up next, I'm hoping whatever kind of new event this is it doesn't take the place of world events. With the sun being part of the animals like actually displayed on them, I'm also thinking it could be a new element since we don't have sun or light. Guess we will find out soon!

MystiqueRealm
06-09-17, 11:41 AM
Nothing there, late again?

Silverrain1
06-09-17, 11:49 AM
Since world event should come up next, I'm hoping whatever kind of new event this is it doesn't take the place of world events. With the sun being part of the animals like actually displayed on them, I'm also thinking it could be a new element since we don't have sun or light. Guess we will find out soon!

I like world events to so I hope they stay. Although my second account never gets the final prize. It just cnt keep up. I also like the leaderboards, mostly for when there are milestones that i dnt have. I dnt mind new elements but it's a bit frustrating that you can't breed for new animal with them. Maybe that's me being picky but I only need about 6 animals in the whole shop and they are all crystal ones so my constant fails and duplicates are disheartening, it wld be nice for new exciting elements to try for.

Silverrain1
06-09-17, 11:54 AM
Iv got crops ready to harvest, animals ready to come out the evo flower and nests but I dnt wanna touch anything till something happens!

MystiqueRealm
06-09-17, 11:57 AM
It'd be nice if they let us know something, I'm holding off trying for swans..

AuroraLava
06-09-17, 12:16 PM
Collect your farms...it is a World event PLUS feeding the milestone animals.

Hatch Sunfish goal

Sungazer goal

Sungazer = 185 suns

MystiqueRealm
06-09-17, 12:18 PM
Disappointed it's not new element but VERY happy to get captain k9 for $1.99!!

The value pack is captain k9, 50k coins and 100 GEMS! for $1.99

Eluzyion
06-09-17, 12:21 PM

WHAT?!? I want that offer for captain k9 for $1.99!!! I have 0 service animals! Please S8 I've sure given you enough of my money to get this offer too!

Phoenix406
06-09-17, 12:21 PM
WHAT?!? I want that offer for captain k9 for $1.99!!! I have 0 service animals! Please S8 I've sure given you enough of my money to get this offer too!

No offer like that for me, either.

Silverrain1
06-09-17, 12:22 PM
Well why is the last community prize more stars? I usually get all prizes before the last community one so how is that gonna b helpful?

MystiqueRealm
06-09-17, 12:23 PM
I'm not low level so I thought everyone got the same offers, really not fair

Eluzyion
06-09-17, 12:25 PM
I'm not low level so I thought everyone got the same offers, really not fair

Not your fault :) I've been begging for captain k9 for a while, so I'm just asking for the same offer! :)

Eluzyion
06-09-17, 12:26 PM
Well why is the last community prize more stars? I usually get all prizes before the last community one so how is that gonna b helpful?

Doesn't make sense, we need pts to get to the final prize, unless there's some bonus?

Phoenix406
06-09-17, 12:34 PM
Doesn't make sense, we need pts to get to the final prize, unless there's some bonus?

I'm confused by this as well.

supermaay
06-09-17, 12:34 PM
It's a pretty much the same world event with slight modifications. What's the big deal? I though it's going to be a very different event.

Morag2000
06-09-17, 12:37 PM

I totally agree with you, they are not up to S8's normal standard.

The leaderboard and world event animals are usually bright and colourful these are dull and ugly.

missKristel
06-09-17, 12:39 PM
What's the point of the last community prize?

I'm skipping this event - as in; I'm not gonna put extra effort in planting and feeding the animals. The animals this event are not worth it for me.

But good luck to everyone who is participating!

AuroraLava
06-09-17, 12:41 PM
It's a pretty much the same world event with slight modifications. What's the big deal? I though it's going to be a very different event.

Lol I guess you can say it is very different in that the final community prize is something no one wants (why is the prize more tokens?) so no one will work hard on this. I am so confused.

Callyvitale19
06-09-17, 12:42 PM
I would like in it as well, please. I'm referring to capt. K9

Phoenix406
06-09-17, 12:45 PM
Hopefully a mod will be able to explain to us what exactly the last community prize is or what it is used for. I can't imagine it's just 5000 suns. So I'm thinking that they are trying to make the final prize a mystery, or maybe the suns can be used for something in the future.

supermaay
06-09-17, 12:50 PM
Hopefully a mod will be able to explain to us what exactly the last community prize is or what it is used for. I can't imagine it's just 5000 suns. So I'm thinking that they are trying to make the final prize a mystery, or maybe the suns can be used for something in the future.

Perhaps SUNS will be a fourth token (other than coins, gems, and apples) which will be used for certain future activities/events. I hope it will be something new. Otherwise, what's the fuss?

Silverrain1
06-09-17, 12:51 PM

I know. Dsnt make sense. I can reach all prizes easily on main account. I guess other ppl are not as lucky as that but makes it seem kinda pointless. I'll do the event as usual and see what happens.
I didn't get the k9 either, iv got the banana slug and the art horse. My second account actually got k9 but I dnt spend money on that one.

GreytMom
06-09-17, 12:53 PM
I think this one will have much less participation than previous ones. I'm not too crazy about the critters. Then there's the whole space issue. How are people supposed to feed up these animals when many don't have the space to even hatch them?

I'm probably going to sit this one out and work on breeding some things I want (I still have lots of space) and rebuilding​ my food.
Best of luck to everyone who's trying. Sorry I won't be much help this time around.

DirkDragon
06-09-17, 12:54 PM
The world event was a good time to build up your food reserves for the story book. If we have to feed the milestone prizes for this, then we will all be worse off. Not much of an incentive to take part?

Silverrain1
06-09-17, 12:55 PM
Problem.
I want the solar basin habitat but it says limit reached. Can someone help?

Oh no no no. Iv just checked and I'm maxed on habitats. No no no. I'm sooooo sad. Will need to see if I can sell something but I think most if not all my habitats are gem bought habitats and I will not sell them! Regardless of how nice the new ones are so I guess I won't need to buy gems any more.

Well, I managed to find a water habitat to sell so I did and I bought the habitat, but I cnt see it once it's been placed.

supster50
06-09-17, 01:02 PM
Just speaking for my self. I only level up my animals during a leader board event with regards to feeding. Then I leave them at level 3, 9, or 14 and leave them there until an event where we get points for evolving. The only time other then that is the animals we need to level up in a story book event. I save my apples for those events and restrain from feeding any time else. Right now I have over twenty animals at 3,9,or 14 ready to go into the flower. If I have room to spair in my forest I will save my doubles for later on for a leader board and unload then when they hit level 4 and keep going in such a fashion. In doing this I should have about 500, 000 apples or so for the next leaderboard event. And there is one just around the corner get ready folks! Thanks for reading this and I hope it makes some sort of sense. Good luck to all.

littelprincess0313
06-09-17, 01:03 PM
Im kinda glad that I dont like the animals - dont wanna waste my food on animals I dont wanna evolve and even more important: in the near future I will reach my animal max so Im trying to leave as many animals in my inventory as possible. We really need a habitat raise/expantions.
I think the habitat is ok but ok is not enough as I only have 2 habitat places left
And yes. Could someone explain us the last community price?!

Eluzyion
06-09-17, 01:19 PM

The value pack is captain k9, 50k coins and 100 GEMS! for $1.99

Holy! Ok I really want this offer S8, please!

Phoenix406
06-09-17, 01:42 PM
I try for everything. So we'll see how this goes. I am a little torn, though, as I want to use my food to finish off my Runic Fox, but now I feel like I need to save it for feeding these animals.

Clark_Wayne
06-09-17, 01:43 PM
so this is another world event :( and it looks like a lot what they did with dragon story

MauiLady7
06-09-17, 02:13 PM

I would love to have a service animal too! My UNvalue pack is $29.99 for an art Noveau horse and 65,000 apples. :confused: :mad: Not a value at all and there's no extra suns or incentives to purchase. I guess I will stock up on my apples for the next leaderboard.

I do hope S8 that you are working on more forest space. In a few months I too will be out of space. I only buy the gem habitats so at least I have 4 animals to each habitat. But buying gems will be futile if there's no place to put anything. Please resolve this issue for all the players who need space now!

Tiamat68
06-09-17, 03:01 PM
Anybody know if we can have two Sunstones? You can buy one and you get one at 100 points. Can we have both?

FlatFoot
06-09-17, 03:14 PM
Anybody know if we can have two Sunstones? You can buy one and you get one at 100 points. Can we have both?

Yes, you should be able to have 3 of each if you'd like.

mysticalfairy320
06-09-17, 03:55 PM
I've already sold 6 habits that cost me 200gems each I'm tired of this habitat cap I've even expanded all that I could so I have extra space for nothing��

adrianalima4
06-09-17, 04:22 PM
Sorry to say but this event is shocking.
Firstly, if they were going to introduce a new event they should have done so completely, not by altering the world event. Second, it is too ambiguous when it says we will win 'TONS' of points - why would we need tons of points if it is a world event that some of us can complete normally? Perhaps they've increased the final total points required but if they have then they've just forced us to keep feeding our animals when we might want to save our food for other purposes or keep our animals cute and small, not to mention we still don't have enough room in our forests to keep hatching all these animals - perhaps they should focus on that problem before creating more headaches for us. Sorry storm 8 but you've really missed the bar with this one.

topmom952
06-09-17, 04:22 PM
So if I understand this correctly, we have 10 days to breed and raise these new animals, all the while for 7 days, trying to breed swan princess. Really! Or are the new animals just the community prizes? I am so confused.:(

AuroraLava
06-09-17, 04:23 PM
I've already sold 6 habits that cost me 200gems each I'm tired of this habitat cap I've even expanded all that I could so I have extra space for nothing��

Why did you sell your gem habitats if you don't mind me asking? I have never seen anyone do that...only the coin ones. I don't think we are neighbors so I don't know what your forest looks like.

Clark_Wayne
06-09-17, 04:27 PM
i have posted some infos in post #1 that everyone might want to know ;)
i'm a little bit shocked by what i collected !

Eluzyion
06-09-17, 05:01 PM
i have posted some infos in post #1 that everyone might want to know ;)
i'm a little bit shocked by what i collected !

To correct post in post 1
The first prize, sunstone gives 10 sun every 4 hours not 4 ;)

JustKay
06-09-17, 05:07 PM
Well that was anti-climactic. It's a world event with goals... hardly a new event type. Looks like the last community prize is just a whole bunch of extra sun points/tokens. It's a little disappointing that you work so hard earning points to reach the community goal and then you just get more points :confused: it's almost no incentive for the big players to keep playing unless they really want to help their lesser peers to meet the last individual goal. yes it truly is a community prize, but those that work the hardest get the least meaningful reward.

happy to play this one and see how it goes, but it is very very strange

sparklegirly
06-09-17, 05:15 PM
The second individual prize is Bright Bush
Requires 680 bright sun
We need 10,900,000 to get the Sunfish

Clark_Wayne
06-09-17, 05:51 PM
To correct post in post 1
The first prize, sunstone gives 10 sun every 4 hours not 4 ;)

The second individual prize is Bright Bush
Requires 680 bright sun
We need 10,900,000 to get the Sunfish

thx ;) updating post#1

Eluzyion
06-09-17, 05:57 PM
Well that was anti-climactic. It's a world event with goals... hardly a new event type. Looks like the last community prize is just a whole bunch of extra sun points/tokens. It's a little disappointing that you work so hard earning points to reach the community goal and then you just get more points :confused: it's almost no incentive for the big players to keep playing unless they really want to help their lesser peers to meet the last individual goal. yes it truly is a community prize, but those that work the hardest get the least meaningful reward.

happy to play this one and see how it goes, but it is very very strange

So basically.. If the money spenders and hard workers get to the bear prize and open the final burst of suns in the "community" final.. It really is just giving that load of suns to the rest of the community so they can get to the bear easy? I'm all about helping the community and always go over what's needed (past final prize) to help get the community prizes but this seems a little slanted, I've never slacked and let someone else do my work, but with this, if I understand correctly, people can unlock community prizes then skate til the final burst is given thx to spenders and hard workers and put in the last bit of effort getting the bear? And the people that get them there get no more than the same prize? Oh sorry, they get a bunch of useless sun.. Doesn't seem fair at all. If this is correct, add it to the unfair list of certain ppl getting fortune isle pony, certain ppl getting a spin wheel, certain ppl getting cheap value packs with good content while others don't.. I'm starting to rethink why I'm playing this game. I support financially a lot..and get none of the "certain ppl get" things. Thats how you reward people s8? Maybe if I stop helping pay your checks by supporting this game, I'll get a perk too.. /rant, so frustrating!

Clark_Wayne
06-09-17, 06:01 PM
i just want to point that the 4th individual prize is at 3900 suns , so sunbear will probably go over 5000 suns !
that is over 500 suns per day !!!! :eek:
honestly i'm VERY VERY disappointed by this "new type" of event !

Eluzyion
06-09-17, 06:04 PM
I've decided to stop participating in this "new" unimproved event, playing casually..good luck those trying :)

Ann255780
06-09-17, 07:47 PM
I seriously thinking about get my sunfish and just do casually playing bc I have never made iit nowhere near 3900 pts

Tiamat68
06-09-17, 08:31 PM
Yes, you should be able to have 3 of each if you'd like.

Thanks!

Cranlink14606
06-09-17, 08:50 PM
Do you think that the last community prize could be a hidden prize under the suns instead of a large number of suns?

MystiqueRealm
06-09-17, 09:26 PM
Do you think that the last community prize could be a hidden prize under the suns instead of a large number of suns?

I doubt it because 1. Why hide an animal they know ppl would push to get to 2. If it was a habitat same thing ppl would go for it
So in my opinion it's just what it shows, bursts of sun points, which I assume is 5000 sun bursts since that's what the brightest suns info window says is the reward in the side icon :)

sparklegirly
06-09-17, 09:27 PM
Dawn Tree available at 1,100 bright sun

I appreciate the change in events but I wish this was a new element. Also don't understand the final community prize. Really aiming for the bear! Love the bear!

EnchantedAcres2
06-09-17, 09:59 PM
Not really feeling these prizes. The animals are odd and the items are pretty useless. I'll play and see what I get but I'm not going to stress out if I don't get everything on this one. Won't spend any money on it either. Time to build up some food.

sgr1953
06-09-17, 11:18 PM
I'm puzzled about that too. Don't see the value of the reward after the community event goals are reached. Can someone please clarify?

Silverrain1
06-10-17, 01:07 AM
I'm puzzled about that too. Don't see the value of the reward after the community event goals are reached. Can someone please clarify?

Agreed. I'm all about helping everyone reach community miles stones. Once iv won all individual prizes, I keep collecting and raising tokens for the community so we can all get the final prize. I guess if the points are much higher per individual prize, then a boost of suns will be great but it is rather confusing.

edadrfdsc
06-10-17, 02:08 AM
my guess is that the points needed for the final individual prize is extremely high such that we would need the 5000 points we receive from obtaining the last community prize for it

DirkDragon
06-10-17, 02:16 AM
I've decided to stop participating in this "new" unimproved event, playing casually..good luck those trying :)

I'm with you. Not wasting apples on this.

DirkDragon
06-10-17, 02:32 AM
Just speaking for my self. I only level up my animals during a leader board event with regards to feeding. Then I leave them at level 3, 9, or 14 and leave them there until an event where we get points for evolving. The only time other then that is the animals we need to level up in a story book event. I save my apples for those events and restrain from feeding any time else. Right now I have over twenty animals at 3,9,or 14 ready to go into the flower. If I have room to spair in my forest I will save my doubles for later on for a leader board and unload then when they hit level 4 and keep going in such a fashion. In doing this I should have about 500, 000 apples or so for the next leaderboard event. And there is one just around the corner get ready folks! Thanks for reading this and I hope it makes some sort of sense. Good luck to all.

I follow a very similar strategy and the "normal" world event allows you to build up your food. I know I'm repeating myself, but this event does the opposite. I want my apples for leaderboards and storybooks. I used to enjoy world events, but I don't need another drain on my resources.

willjardell2003
06-10-17, 03:15 AM
Breeding, hatching and evolving's point will go twice? 8hrs hatching= +16 points, 12hrs evolving= +24 points?? Orr just breeding's points go twice

willjardell2003
06-10-17, 03:37 AM
Out of topic: I play this game on 3 device, IPad, IPhone and samsung s6, when I play this game in android devices, there are some bugs but in ios devices, no bug for sure, why? Why can the bug happen to the game in android devices?

supster50
06-10-17, 03:37 AM
I follow a very similar strategy and the "normal" world event allows you to build up your food. I know I'm repeating myself, but this event does the opposite. I want my apples for leaderboards and storybooks. I used to enjoy world events, but I don't need another drain on my resources.

Unless I read the info wrongly it says u just have to hatch ,nothing about feeding. But any way the great number of points needed it will be very hard to get it done.

willjardell2003
06-10-17, 03:54 AM
Guys, I'm still not understand the community prizes (I hate world events, I never play it) but now I'm focusing on this event. Everybody work together for the community prizes? They gather all players in the whole world's sun points to get the community prize? Sr for my bad english though ^^

Silverrain1
06-10-17, 06:07 AM
Guys, I'm still not understand the community prizes (I hate world events, I never play it) but now I'm focusing on this event. Everybody work together for the community prizes? They gather all players in the whole world's sun points to get the community prize? Sr for my bad english though ^^

Yes, everyone's points are totalled together to get the community prizes.

DirkDragon
06-10-17, 06:07 AM
Unless I read the info wrongly it says u just have to hatch ,nothing about feeding. But any way the great number of points needed it will be very hard to get it done.

Supster50, the Info says you have to hatch and raise the Sunfish (food schedule D) and Sungazer (food schedule E). I presume you must raise to lvl 15. That's roughly 235,000 apples. That wouldn't bother me for something I really liked. Hope this helps you decide.

Morag2000
06-10-17, 07:41 AM

I am with you Eluzion, I am only playing casually, there was nothing wrong with the world event as it was, it gave you time to build up your food supplies and get a couple of nice animals.

Having to use around 500,000 apples to get a couple of inferior animals is not my idea of fun.

I know some people like these animals and that is fine, and I wish all of you the best of luck in this event.

Silverrain1
06-10-17, 08:55 AM
So, during the next leaderboard u guys are gonna destroy us with your food supplies lol!

I get it tho. I tend to only feed and evolve during leaderboards but I like these animals so I will probs go for it.
I tend to reach all milestones during leaderboards anyway and dnt really have a chance at top prizes! Iv won first and third once in main account and second once in second account.
I forgot I was to feed these mile stones tho and just used 3/4 of my food making the adorabull epic lol. Silly me. Back to collecting. Not to bad since I dnt have the mile stone animals yet.

Good luck to those participating and to those who aren't, I hope you get prizes with just regular play

Clark_Wayne
06-10-17, 09:23 AM
I doubt it because 1. Why hide an animal they know ppl would push to get to 2. If it was a habitat same thing ppl would go for it
So in my opinion it's just what it shows, bursts of sun points, which I assume is 5000 sun bursts since that's what the brightest suns info window says is the reward in the side icon :)

humm last community prize might be a huge amount of sun, so everyone would get last individual prize . could be
and this way, they don't need to create 1 more prize (deco) ;), which means less works for the design team ;)
actually i don't mind having less deco-prizes :)

MystiqueRealm
06-10-17, 09:36 AM
humm last community prize might be a huge amount of sun, so everyone would get last individual prize . could be
and this way, they don't need to create 1 more prize (deco) ;), which means less works for the design team ;)
actually i don't mind having less deco-prizes :)

If u look at the event icon on the right, the sun one says 5000 suns for the last community reward, that's how I took it. We usually get the final prize after the event is over so kind of pointless haha

Callyvitale19
06-10-17, 09:58 AM
I am also disappointed in not being given the opportunity to get the $1.99 special. What I'm curious about is how the groups are choosen, not just for value packs but in general. How many in a group and how many groups are there? Obviously there are groups of 20 in leaderboard. I am not trying to be confrontational. I'm genuinely curious. Other games I play do the same thing, some separate android from iOS and one goes by global location. Is there a specific reason why everything can't be even across the board, like servers being the reason? It would help to know the symantics. Thank you.

Clark_Wayne
06-10-17, 10:22 AM
If u look at the event icon on the right, the sun one says 5000 suns for the last community reward, that's how I took it. We usually get the final prize after the event is over so kind of pointless haha

yes i think you are right ;) last community prize must be 5000 suns .
so this means players will probably get 4th and 5th individual prizes at once !
that's probably what they call "all new" LOL
you don't know how many we got so you play like crazy to get suns. and at the end.. bingo !

Callyvitale19
06-10-17, 10:22 AM
I want to know if the sun will be a new resource that we're given a chunk thru this event to start with and later will be available thru $ or gem purchase and what can they do in the game. Leaving people to speculate is not working in their favor because all the feedback they're getting is negative

ed_darko
06-10-17, 11:03 AM
Not sure I understand this event. We collect Bright Suns to obtain the prizes like in past events, I understand that.

But what is the time line in the Goals for the Bright Sunfish and Bright Sungazer. What do we do there??

Clark_Wayne
06-10-17, 11:30 AM
Not sure I understand this event. We collect Bright Suns to obtain the prizes like in past events, I understand that.

But what is the time line in the Goals for the Bright Sunfish and Bright Sungazer. What do we do there??

the time line is a side goal that gives you more suns ;)
you can do it or not do it : it is your choice. i have not decided yet if i will or not. anyway i don't need to choose until i got one of the animals ;)

GreytMom
06-10-17, 01:14 PM
Mods,

Im reading through this thread over & over and still not understanding the goal of this event. What's the incentive to win the extra Suns once we have the animals? The World Events are my favorite so I don't want them to go away but I'm just not getting the new way.

I'm obviously not the only one, so could someone from S8 please chime in and let us know?

supster50
06-10-17, 04:06 PM
I don't think it's all about level up these animals to15. If you count the circles there are only 13 of them. So lm thinking that it my be like a goal line event or some what like a story book with breeding and hatching other animals. It clearly says that you get a certain amount of suns when you hatch the SunFish and 150 sun is your prize. Then it goes on and states that you need to get to the 4th milestone to unlock the stargazer. So anyway the circles I believe are the mile stones to be achieved that's why I don't think it's all about feeding and leveling up these two animals. I'm not saying that feeding won't be one of the tasks. I do think there will be 13 tasks to be achieved, of what we don't know yet. If it gets stupid I'll just pack up my toys and go home and wait for the next Leader Board to start.

supster50
06-10-17, 04:56 PM
I don't think it's all about level up these animals to15. If you count the circles there are only 13 of them. So lm thinking that it my be like a goal line event or some what like a story book with breeding and hatching other animals. It clearly says that you get a certain amount of suns when you hatch the SunFish and 150 sun is your prize. Then it goes on and states that you need to get to the 4th milestone to unlock the stargazer. So anyway the circles I believe are the mile stones to be achieved that's why I don't think it's all about feeding and leveling up these two animals. I'm not saying that feeding won't be one of the tasks. I do think there will be 13 tasks to be achieved, of what we don't know yet. If it gets stupid I'll just pack up my toys and go home and wait for the next Leader Board to start.
Well ignore this post I just got a pop up and it said we must raise the SunFish and Sungazer to level 15. Oh well so much for speculating what's up. Guess I'm done with this one. Saving up for the leader board!!!

Phoenix406
06-10-17, 07:45 PM
Well ignore this post I just got a pop up and it said we must raise the SunFish and Sungazer to level 15. Oh well so much for speculating what's up. Guess I'm done with this one. Saving up for the leader board!!!

I'm not sure that you *have* to level them up. The more you level them up, the more Suns you get, but I don't think it's mandatory. The little circles that you called "milestones " are each level that you feed them up to.

missourijan
06-11-17, 04:41 AM
My game shows the sunfish unlocked but where is it? Isn't in storage.

supster50
06-11-17, 04:49 AM
Yes it is unlocked, but we need to have another 4,289,000 or so points to get the SunFish. No one will have it in storage till then. When we get it the next community prize will be shown and how many points are needed for that one.

willjardell2003
06-11-17, 08:42 AM
Will we get r tons of sun by reachibg lv 4 and 10 for the sunfish and sungazer? Or only reaching lv15 for those animals will give me tons of sun? :(((. I think this evebt we just growing food but now, we have to spend food too 😡😡😡 there are some goal need food, storybook and leaderboard too 😔😔😔😔

Phoenix406
06-11-17, 09:46 AM
Will we get r tons of sun by reachibg lv 4 and 10 for the sunfish and sungazer? Or only reaching lv15 for those animals will give me tons of sun? :(((. I think this evebt we just growing food but now, we have to spend food too 😡😡😡 there are some goal need food, storybook and leaderboard too 😔😔😔😔
If this works the same as the event going on in DS, then you will get suns for each level that you raise your Sunfish and Sungazer, and you get progressively more suns for each level.

FlatFoot
06-11-17, 11:12 AM
I'm not sure that you *have* to level them up. The more you level them up, the more Suns you get, but I don't think it's mandatory. The little circles that you called "milestones " are each level that you feed them up to.

Correct, you don't have to level them up at all if you don't want, but they'll significantly help you and the community move forward.

cherrycastleorchard
06-12-17, 02:13 AM
So basically.. If the money spenders and hard workers get to the bear prize and open the final burst of suns in the "community" final.. It really is just giving that load of suns to the rest of the community so they can get to the bear easy? I'm all about helping the community and always go over what's needed (past final prize) to help get the community prizes but this seems a little slanted, I've never slacked and let someone else do my work, but with this, if I understand correctly, people can unlock community prizes then skate til the final burst is given thx to spenders and hard workers and put in the last bit of effort getting the bear? And the people that get them there get no more than the same prize? Oh sorry, they get a bunch of useless sun.. Doesn't seem fair at all. If this is correct, add it to the unfair list of certain ppl getting fortune isle pony, certain ppl getting a spin wheel, certain ppl getting cheap value packs with good content while others don't.. I'm starting to rethink why I'm playing this game. I support financially a lot..and get none of the "certain ppl get" things. Thats how you reward people s8? Maybe if I stop helping pay your checks by supporting this game, I'll get a perk too.. /rant, so frustrating!

Totally agree. Did some people get a spin wheel? Been doing nothing but for so long now it is rediculous. Sick of spending on a game with no future.

Callyvitale19
06-12-17, 07:35 AM
Well, I did exactly what I said I wasn't going to do. When I got the sunfish I started to feed it and the more I fed it the more sun I got so I just kept going, I even used gems to speed up evolving. Before I even got the fish up to level 12 I had enough sun to get the sungazor, so I kept going and hatched and started to feed the sungazor. The more I fed the more suns I got. My food has taken a massive hit and my gems took a hit as well but not as much as I thought. I got caught up in the moment and just kept going. Not sure how I feel about everything because I just kept feeding them. I now have over 12,000 suns and need a little over 600 for the bear. I'm still trying to figure out what the final community prize of 5000 suns will do.

supster50
06-12-17, 07:48 AM
If some one would be kind enough to post how many points u get per a level in regaurds to the SunFish and the Stargazer. Because I'm sort of on the fence about this game and I'm sure there are a lot of other players that would be appreciatative of ur efforts also. Thanks in advance.

Drachenia
06-12-17, 07:48 AM
Hello everyone! Thank you to the Storm8 team. I find it a great idea with feeding SunFish and SunGazer, as a reward to get the suns for the event. Only I find it a pity that one can accelerate an 8 hours egg, not more with 8 gems. The speeding up of SunFish costs 14 gems now

MystiqueRealm
06-12-17, 08:08 AM
For people that don't have stockpiles of food like me, I'm not willing to trade food for sun and be short of food when storybook comes out. If the final prize wasn't so high we wouldn't need to use so many resources to get it. I'm not spending to buy food constantly so I'm still not going crazy to get this

Callyvitale19
06-12-17, 08:10 AM
If some one would be kind enough to post how many points u get per a level in regaurds to the SunFish and the Stargazer. Because I'm sort of on the fence about this game and I'm sure there are a lot of other players that would be appreciatative of ur efforts also. Thanks in advance.I should have written it down but I just got carried away. Each level it kept increasing by the time I got to the higher levels they were over 2000 suns. It took a massive amount of food. I think I was faster than the counter because when I logged back on I had gotten the bear as well. The only gems I used was hatching and evolving. Everytime I reached another level it would flash a prompt to go to the next level, so I just kept hitting it and feeding it. It was like a slot machine I just kept feeding it.37082

AppieP
06-12-17, 08:37 AM
It came like a surprise that we unlocked the Sunfish. I thought we have to be there by now, and when I looked I saw we already past it. Never get the memo.

Silverrain1
06-12-17, 11:28 AM
Sunfish on the nest and just waiting on it hatching. Not got an excessive amount of food as I fed a few up, forgetting to do this one. Plus I was on the shelf about weather or not I shld do it. But I think I will, especially on my second account as that one always struggles to reach all mile stones. Not happy that we don't get the pop ups any more tho when we get the animal. I cld have had it on the nest much earlier.

judafarm
06-12-17, 12:09 PM
I finished the fish from hatching..
It say that I get 150 suns...but it doesnt count..
Now I have to reach the fish to level 4 for 75 suns..
How is thijs working?
Where are the suns going too?

Callyvitale19
06-12-17, 12:14 PM
How is thijs working?
Where are the suns going too?I also had that problem where I completed something but I didn't get the reward suns but I guess there was a big lag because eventually they showed up.

kooky panda
06-12-17, 02:06 PM
How is thijs working?
Where are the suns going too?

If it takes too long to show up force close you game to see if that helps.

Silverrain1
06-12-17, 02:26 PM
My sunfish will b ready in the middle of the night. Well about 3am. No chance I'll b up! It wants 10 gems for the 5 hours. Not happening. I would have done the 5 so I could get it all started but I feel 10 is a bit much. So it's still on the nest and I put an other animal in the evo flower instead of waiting for this to b ready.
I just got a 43 hour breed time so that's gonna have my nest occupied for a bit. But will definitely help with suns. Gutted that that will effect trying for tortice tho. But glad I have 4 nests to keep going!
Hmmm, I've also been thinking that I'm in a bit if a jam. I'm planting 8 hour crops to stay on target (hopefully) for this event but 2 animals to make epic! Those 8 hour crops do not cop it for that! Ahhhh. I guess, to b fair it is optional but I really wish there was a much higher food yield.

Phoenix406
06-12-17, 08:00 PM
I should have written it down but I just got carried away. Each level it kept increasing by the time I got to the higher levels they were over 2000 suns. It took a massive amount of food. I think I was faster than the counter because when I logged back on I had gotten the bear as well. The only gems I used was hatching and evolving. Everytime I reached another level it would flash a prompt to go to the next level, so I just kept hitting it and feeding it. It was like a slot machine I just kept feeding it.37082

I agree. It was a lot of fun leveling up my Sunfish! I just got the Sungazer. Unfortunately my food is depleted now, plus I'm short a farm because I sold one to put a habitat there. I should at least be able to get him to level 10 before the event ends, though. Hope I get enough to get the bear. Actually it's going to be kind of boring now because all I have to do is **** time while he evolves and I grow food.

taistick31
06-12-17, 08:11 PM
Bright Sunfish Goal

AppieP
06-12-17, 10:27 PM
For everyone who's curious about how many apples you need to raise your Sunfish to epic form. You need to have 44.330 apples to make it to his final form (lvl 15).;)
A low amount for a "Super Rare" animal. So thanks for that S8

supster50
06-13-17, 01:37 AM
Bright Sunfish Goal
8. Raise your Sunfish to level 10 335 Bright SunsHey, thanks a bunch for taking the time to share and help all of us ur the bestest!!!

tuffyjkitten
06-13-17, 07:57 AM
My bonus Suns for feeding the fish don't automatically register to my total. I have to force close each time for them to count. Anyone else still having this issue?

tuffyjkitten
06-13-17, 08:02 AM
And that fish is huge! It's only level 6 and is towering over my level 15 Beast!

I have plenty of food, but I don't like when the animals size themselves out of their habitats like that. Not feeding it anymore unless I have to in order to reach a Suns goal.

Phoenix406
06-13-17, 09:14 AM
My bonus Suns for feeding the fish don't automatically register to my total. I have to force close each time for them to count. Anyone else still having this issue?
Yes, same thing here.

Silverrain1
06-13-17, 10:50 AM
Forgot that my sunfish wasnt evolving yet. Got a surprise when my skunk came out lol. So I can still gather food for a bit.

mysticalfairy320
06-13-17, 02:02 PM
I had 4 duplicate Christmas habits 2 each of the green ones from last year a st Patrick's day one and a purple one that all cost gems then I also had 2 crystal habitats I sold but they cost only coins I love all the new habitats so I'm trying to figure out which ones are expendable and I'll buy them back later if I want but it's horrible to keep deleting stuff in my game - not sure if u need my profile name or storm Id to see my village but I just requested u as a friend auroralava!

Clark_Wayne
06-13-17, 03:31 PM
ok last individual prize is 9500 suns
so if we minus 5000 suns from last prize , and if you raise sunfish to level 10 (about 1400 suns), that's 3100 suns.
hatching sungazer gives 185 suns, and i guess raising it to level 4 must give us some more suns (400 ?)
so that's 2500 suns to get during 10 days.
looks like do-able now, but still i don't like this new type of event : too complicated ! ;)

woodywood2017
06-13-17, 03:33 PM
Me too! Annoying

Silverrain1
06-13-17, 03:35 PM
so if we minus 5000 suns from last prize , and if you raise sunfish to level 10 (about 1400 suns), that's 3100 suns.
hatching sungazer gives 185 suns, and i guess raising it to level 4 must give us some more suns (400 ?)
looks like do-able now, but still i don't like this new type of event : too complicated ! ;)

I keep going back and forward on the event. Cnt make my mind up.

Destiel0918
06-13-17, 03:45 PM
I keep going back and forward on the event. Cnt make my mind up.

My game shows me that the last individual prize is actually 13 400 suns!

I think the only way is to raise both animals. I went from about - 1000 to the sunglazer in one day- by raising the fish - it is currently evolving to level 15 ( evolving it to level 15 will give 1675 suns)....Each level up gave plenty of suns...

taistick31
06-13-17, 04:38 PM
Bright Sunfish Goal

Bright Sungazer Goal
1. Hatch your Sungazer 185 Bright Suns
2. Raise your Sungazer to level 4 95 Bright Suns
3. Raise your Sungazer to level 5 120 Bright Suns
4. Raise your Sungazer to level 6 150 Bright Suns
5. Raise your Sungazer to level 7 195 Bright Suns
6. Raise your Sungazer to level 8 255 Bright Suns
7. Raise your Sungazer to level 9 335 Bright Suns
8. Raise your Sungazer to level 10 450 Bright Suns
9. Raise your Sungazer to level 11 TBD Bright Suns
10. Raise your Sungazer to level 12 TBD Bright Suns
11. Raise your Sungazer to level 13 TBD Bright Suns
12. Raise your Sungazer to level 14 TBD Bright Suns
13. Raise your Sungazer to level 15 TBD Bright Suns

I will continue to update as I go!

calvinxx
06-13-17, 04:43 PM
But has anyone figured out how the last community prize actually works? Because to me it would seem like everyone gets 5000 suns ergo you would only need to be at 8500 suns before the event ends and you would obtain the bear. Can someone from staff please verify this? Because I don't want to leave it to chance and end up missing out on the bear

Phoenix406
06-13-17, 04:44 PM
I just fed my Sungazer to level 9 and now he's evolving again. I still need 4,789 suns to get the bear, and my food is completely depleted. :( I'm sorry - if I knew that taistick31 was trying to fill in how many suns we get, I would have paid closer attention. I just fed my Sungazer really fast to get to level 9. Altogether going from level 4 to 9 seemed to add approximately 1000 bright suns altogether.
Okay, so he is at level 9 - after he comes out of evolution flower it says I will get 450 Bright Suns.

Phoenix406
06-13-17, 04:46 PM
But has anyone figured out how the last community prize actually works? Because to me it would seem like everyone gets 5000 suns ergo you would only need to be at 8500 suns before the event ends and you would obtain the bear. Can someone from staff please verify this? Because I don't want to leave it to chance and end up missing out on the bear

Agreed. I would like to have some clarification on this as well. Just to know how it works. Not trying to shortchange the system or anything - I'll keep growing crops and stuff, but I want to know how this works for sure.

taistick31
06-13-17, 04:48 PM
I just fed my Sungazer to level 9 and now he's evolving again. I still need 4,789 suns to get the bear, and my food is completely depleted. :( I'm sorry - if I knew that taistick31 was trying to fill in how many suns we get, I would have paid closer attention. I just fed my Sungazer really fast to get to level 9. Altogether going from level 4 to 9 seemed to add approximately 1000 bright suns altogether.
Okay, so he is at level 9 - after he comes out of evolution flower it says I will get 450 Bright Suns.

No worries! Mine is evolving to level 4 right now and I'm taking screenshots of each goal level. :)

GreytMom
06-13-17, 05:14 PM

The thing is, if everyone holds back so as to include the community Suns for the Bear, then there won't be enough community points to earn those last 5,000 Suns.
I don't like this new style so far. World Events are usually my favorite.

Clark_Wayne
06-13-17, 06:50 PM
My game shows me that the last individual prize is actually 13 400 suns!

I think the only way is to raise both animals. I went from about - 1000 to the sunglazer in one day- by raising the fish - it is currently evolving to level 15 ( evolving it to level 15 will give 1675 suns)....Each level up gave plenty of suns...

you are right ! i read the wrong ligne (9500 is the gems needed to go from 4th prize to the last ! LOL)
ok i think i'm out of it ! no way i'm feeding probably useless animal.

now i definitely class this event as the worst even we ever had ! :mad:

world event was supposed to relax from the storybook and the leaderboard ! now it is like doing another storybook :(

JustKay
06-13-17, 09:00 PM

What I want to know is if the 5000 suns is a goal line prize, do we need to login to 'claim' it and add it to our total. The final community prize always only gets cleared really really close to the end. So if I am busy and miss the final hours of the event, will I miss out on the 5000 sun prize and possibly the sun bear? Do I need to login after the community prize is unlocked to claim it and add the suns to my total to get the bear

JustKay
06-13-17, 09:03 PM
you are right ! i read the wrong ligne (9500 is the gems needed to go from 4th prize to the last ! LOL)
ok i think i'm out of it ! no way i'm feeding probably useless animal.

now i definitely class this event as the worst even we ever had ! :mad:

world event was supposed to relax from the storybook and the leaderboard ! now it is like doing another storybook :(

I agree. The sunbear requirement are insanely high. Even if it was doable with the help of the fish & gazer goal line, without doing the math most people would just throw in the towel seeing that number

edadrfdsc
06-13-17, 10:43 PM
my guess is that the points needed for the final individual prize is extremely high such that we would need the 5000 points we receive from obtaining the last community prize for it

it took us 4.5 days to accumulate 39,000,000 bright suns, which means by proportion we will need 14.5 days to accumulate 125,000,000 suns :(

Zenobia15
06-13-17, 10:58 PM
....can it be true? I bought a sundial before we got it "gifted" through the event. Now that we reached the aquired suns for the free sundial I dont get it so that I have two?! I bet I can BUY another one but dont get the free? Went out and in of the game because I could not believe it but nope....no sundial in my storage. Anybody else with that problem??? 

federerGOAT
06-13-17, 11:32 PM
One of my account did not get the 1600+ bonus for raising the sunfish to level 15.

Have force closed it many times but nothing doing.

mutley00
06-13-17, 11:49 PM
Hi Zenobia15
Yes I am in same position. I bought a Sundial early in the game thinking I'd need the extra Suns and just noticed that although the 2nd Community prize is showing complete, I didn't get the 'free' one, nor did I get the 'popup' advising of it.

Have reloaded my game twice and Sundial has definitely not appeared in my storage. However on checking my 'baby' account, I see I did get both the free Sundial and the 'pop up' there ok.

So it looks like we've been missed - and unless S8 sort this, we've been well & truly conned out of 250 Gems.

Rynetory2
06-14-17, 12:17 AM
....can it be true? I bought a sundial before we got it "gifted" through the event. Now that we reached the aquired suns for the free sundial I dont get it so that I have two?! I bet I can BUY another one but dont get the free? Went out and in of the game because I could not believe it but nope....no sundial in my storage. Anybody else with that problem??? 

Hi Zenobia15
Yes I am in same position. I bought a Sundial early in the game thinking I'd need the extra Suns and just noticed that although the 2nd Community prize is showing complete, I didn't get the 'free' one, nor did I get the 'popup' advising of it.

Have reloaded my game twice and Sundial has definitely not appeared in my storage. However on checking my 'baby' account, I see I did get both the free Sundial and the 'pop up' there ok.

So it looks like we've been missed - and unless S8 sort this, we've been well & truly conned out of 250 Gems.

Hey guys, sorry that you didn't receive your Sundial prize. I've flagged in this issue for you. Please wait for the Community Managers to check. In the mean time, please post if you happen to find your Sundial prize. Thanks.

Rynetory2
06-14-17, 12:23 AM
One of my account did not get the 1600+ bonus for raising the sunfish to level 15.

Have force closed it many times but nothing doing.

Please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can check your game. And send me your ticket number via private message (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069) and I'll help you to report in. I'll need your account id as well. Thanks.

mutley00
06-14-17, 12:24 AM
Thanks for looking into this Rynetory2

Rynetory2
06-14-17, 12:26 AM
Thanks for looking into this Rynetory2

No worries, glad to help. :) Please wait for the CMs to check in the morning. (California time)

DirkDragon
06-14-17, 12:28 AM
Suns are not being added to the total unless I reload. Makes you wonder if you're getting them all.

AppieP
06-14-17, 12:45 AM
Here the Egg of Sungazer.

Jkbward
06-14-17, 01:57 AM

I 100000% agree! My hubby and I were trying to liken the new animals to prehistoric hybrids with bees... you are spot on here. Give me some cute cats or more horses like the one in the tournament! I stop at nothing for them lol.

sgr1953
06-14-17, 02:27 AM
This event is bogus! Community reached the second goal but I didn't get the sundial. Did a forced shutdown and still no reward in storage. Sure hope S8 doesn't do another event like this one. Too many bugs.

supster50
06-14-17, 03:45 AM
Just in case u missed it we got the sun dial over night so don't forget to place it 40 suns every 4 hr good luck all

castleland1
06-14-17, 03:53 AM
Is anyone experiencing anything regarding bright suns. When I' m leveling up the sun fish I'm not getting the reward of bright suns. I already leveled it up till 12 but no rewards. Pls help. Since I've written this post I got the rewards, they were a bit late . Thanks anyway

Silverrain1
06-14-17, 04:50 AM
Hey folks, just incase you missed it. The sundial gives sun tokens as well. I thought it was only a decoration but it rewards tokens every 4 hours. Woo.

Yeah, there seems to be a delay with tokens counting onto my total to but they do shut down after a force close, which is exhausting since if I close I have to delete and reinstall

JustKay
06-14-17, 04:54 AM
Suns are not being added to the total unless I reload. Makes you wonder if you're getting them all.

Looks like the goals prize into world event points is still a bit buggy. If we do make the final community prize we all probably need to reload to collect it, which troubles me since the final community prize usually only gets clinch in the last few minutes which means a lot of people may not get the 5000 sun prize boost that might just clinch them the sun bear.

Sakrysta
06-14-17, 06:14 AM
There was a similar problem last time with event tokens accruing really slowly. Storm8 found the glitch and fixed it so that it all worked out in the end. I think they should check that to make sure something similar is not happening again.

sgr1953
06-14-17, 08:18 AM
Just in case u missed it we got the sun dial over night so don't forget to place it 40 suns every 4 hr good luck all
The sundial has not shown up. I've done a forced shutdown twice and no sundial in storage. Anyone else have the same problem?

Phoenix406
06-14-17, 08:38 AM
it took us 4.5 days to accumulate 39,000,000 bright suns, which means by proportion we will need 14.5 days to accumulate 125,000,000 suns :(
True, but we each earn progressively more Suns as we feed up our animals, so the Suns should accumulate more and more quickly as time progresses.

BTW -raise Sungazer to level 11 from 10 is 610 Suns.

Destiel0918
06-14-17, 09:45 AM
Sungazer goals:

to level 4 - 95 suns
to level 5- 120 suns
to level 6 - 150 suns
to level 7 - 195 suns
to level 8 - 255 suns
to level 9 - 335 suns
to level 10 - 450 suns

PaInaWahine
06-14-17, 10:07 AM
The sundial has not shown up. I've done a forced shutdown twice and no sundial in storage. Anyone else have the same problem?

Did you check your storage under ALL? Since it is the functioning sundial that makes suns it won't be in your deco section. I have made that mistake before...
Hope you get it. Good luck!

Zenobia15
06-14-17, 10:39 AM
Hey guys, sorry that you didn't receive your Sundial prize. I've flagged in this issue for you. Please wait for the Community Managers to check. In the mean time, please post if you happen to find your Sundial prize. Thanks.

Thank you. As I sill did not receive it I opened a ticket too....just to be sure. Maybe they fix it otherwise that was REALLY the last time they get real money from me :)

Phoenix406
06-14-17, 01:24 PM
Raise Sunbear to Level 12 (from 11) 840 Bright Suns! Too bad I have no food. He needs 12,000 to go from 11 to 12. It will take me 2 days to grow that much food. I need 3,520 Suns to get the bear, so I don't see how I can do it unless the 5000 Suns at the end do unlock the bear.

cuffy1
06-14-17, 01:33 PM
Is anyone experiencing anything regarding bright suns. When I' m leveling up the sun fish I'm not getting the reward of bright suns. I already leveled it up till 12 but no rewards. Pls help. Since I've written this post I got the rewards, they were a bit late . Thanks anyway

Me too on my main account I've level up to 10 and did not receive suns but it works on my baby account. I hope this is not another problem for gh level players.

Game crashed again and when I re-installed they were there. Possibly the only time I won't moan about the game crashing!

Phoenix406
06-14-17, 02:08 PM
Me too on my main account I've level up to 10 and did not receive suns but it works on my baby account. I hope this is not another problem for gh level players.

I think it is ok. There is just a lag between when you feed and when the Suns show up. You need to close out of the app and go back in. I fed my Sungazer from 4 - 9 without stopping, and it didn't register at all until I closed out and went back in, and then I had a ton of new Suns.

federerGOAT
06-14-17, 02:35 PM
Sungazer goals:

to level 4 - 95 suns
to level 5- 120 suns
to level 6 - 150 suns
to level 7 - 195 suns
to level 8 - 255 suns
to level 9 - 335 suns
to level 10 - 450 suns

to level 11 - 610
to level 12 - 840
to level 13 - 1175
to level 14 - 1675
to level 15 - 2430

I stopped at level 14 as it was enough to get the sunbear (12 hrs hatching and evolving).

epinederose
06-14-17, 02:52 PM
Heyyy Zenobia, welcome back :o

I dont understand what the last community prize is for.. I got the Sunbear, what else ?? Is it just to get 5000 more suns ??

sgr1953
06-14-17, 03:20 PM
Did you check your storage under ALL? Since it is the functioning sundial that makes suns it won't be in your deco section. I have made that mistake before...
Hope you get it. Good luck!
Yeah I checked all but nothing there. Guess I have to report this as a bug. ARGH!

Phoenix406
06-14-17, 04:06 PM

I dont understand what the last community prize is for.. I got the Sunbear, what else ?? Is it just to get 5000 more suns ??

This has been asked multiple times in this thread. I really wish that a mod would step in and clarify, please!!!!!

GreytMom
06-14-17, 04:20 PM
Raise Sunbear to Level 12 (from 11) 840 Bright Suns! Too bad I have no food. He needs 12,000 to go from 11 to 12. It will take me 2 days to grow that much food. I need 3,520 Suns to get the bear, so I don't see how I can do it unless the 5000 Suns at the end do unlock the bear.

And don't forget there is likely a Leaderboard Event next and then a Storybook, assuming things​ stay in the same order, so you'll need food for those, too. Especially since now the SB auto starts on the first day so we can't get those few extra days to rebuild our food.

This is the first event I haven't participated in since I started playing. I usually want the milestone rewards from the LB and I'm not comfortable starting a SB without 150k food ready. I feel bad about not helping the community, but I'm not too crazy about these animals and I'm just not willing to use up that much food for them.

calicokittennope
06-14-17, 04:38 PM
Sundial isn't under decor, it's under "ALL" option.

Clark_Wayne
06-14-17, 04:54 PM

yes ;) must be to help those who didn't reach the sunbear ;)

Phoenix406
06-14-17, 05:34 PM
And don't forget there is likely a Leaderboard Event next and then a Storybook, assuming things​ stay in the same order, so you'll need food for those, too. Especially since now the SB auto starts on the first day so we can't get those few extra days to rebuild our food.

This is the first event I haven't participated in since I started playing. I usually want the milestone rewards from the LB and I'm not comfortable starting a SB without 150k food ready. I feel bad about not helping the community, but I'm not too crazy about these animals and I'm just not willing to use up that much food for them.

This thought crossed my mind last night - what if this is S8's way of "leveling the playing field" for the next LB so that higher level players are less likely to have large reserves of food available. Just a thought. *thinking face emoji*

Limequat
06-14-17, 06:26 PM
I'm currently raising my Sungazer level 10. Including the final community prize, I'll have enough suns for the Sunbear, so I'm debating whether or not I should continue feeding Sungazer to level 15. On the other hand, if we don't get the community prize until the last minute, I'm afraid the 5000 suns might not register towards my total in time, which could lead to me losing out on the Sunbear.

I think I'll wait until the night before the event ends to see how things go.

Rynetory2
06-14-17, 07:30 PM
Hey guys, I am afraid I have no updates on your case at the moment. So I'm going to ask that you report your issue to Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) as well. Please send me your ticket number via private message (https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069) and I'll add that to my report.

Thank you. As I sill did not receive it I opened a ticket too....just to be sure. Maybe they fix it otherwise that was REALLY the last time they get real money from me :)

Good that you did. Please send me your ticket number.

Hi Zenobia15

This event is bogus! Community reached the second goal but I didn't get the sundial. Did a forced shutdown and still no reward in storage. Sure hope S8 doesn't do another event like this one. Too many bugs.

Please do the above and send me your ticket numbers.

Aside to others: Please do the same and send me your ticket number if you're missing your sundial as well.

Zenobia15
06-15-17, 12:12 AM
Hmmm, how I understand it, the final prize is a surprise plus we get a reward of 5000 suns. BUT of course that can be just wishfull thinking from my side LOL 😊

poofyena
06-15-17, 02:06 AM
I'm giving up on this event. I'm sad to do it but i just don't like the animals enough or the way it works. I'd rather save the food for the LB milestones rather than level up animals I just don't like. Food is hard enough to build up for the events we already have, community events used to be great for building food supplies but not anymore hah.

Good luck to those trying for the sun bear.

DirkDragon
06-15-17, 03:27 AM

Suns from harvesting were not added even after reloading. Ticket raised, but I could lose out every hour!

Rynetory2
06-15-17, 05:15 AM
This has been asked multiple times in this thread. I really wish that a mod would step in and clarify, please!!!!!

Missed out your post earlier. My guess is that the Community prize of 5,000 Bright Suns is Storm8's way of helping players to get their individual prize. Some players may not have enough to Bright Suns to attain their individual prize, e.g. Sunbear, but they might with the help of the extra Bright Suns. Hope this helps.

Rynetory2
06-15-17, 05:18 AM
Suns from harvesting were not added even after reloading. Ticket raised, but I could lose out every hour!

Please do let the Agent know which version and device you are playing on. Good luck.

judafarm
06-15-17, 06:29 AM
I just got the sunbear..but I did not received the 5000 suns :(

AppieP
06-15-17, 07:58 AM
I just got the sunbear..but I did not received the 5000 suns :(

Me too completed the milestone. We only get the 5000 points after we got all the community prizes. Not for completing the milestone.

Destiel0918
06-15-17, 08:14 AM
At first I disliked the new event - seemed really hard and milestones were set SO high. Also the cost at feeding two animals - now I sort of like it.
If you fed your animals - you will easily reach the last milestone. And this gives me time to restore my food supplies for the rest of the event. Got all individual ones- now just helping out community. So active players with enough supplies - can reach all individual prices without feeling like they won't make it ( if they feed their animals). The ones who don't have food - are greatly helped by last community price.
I only hope they will start to put habitats as milestones or community prices. Space is problem for many people - and if we would get special habitats - it would give us better chance at hatching all the new animals - including ones from the event itself.
For the past year or so - I have left almost ALL word edvent animals go straight to the storage- and leave them there. Hopefully they will start giving us at least one habitat as price- instead of useless decos, which most of us never use.

littelprincess0313
06-15-17, 10:23 AM
At first I disliked the new event - seemed really hard and milestones were set SO high. Also the cost at feeding two animals - now I sort of like it.
If you fed your animals - you will easily reach the last milestone. And this gives me time to restore my food supplies for the rest of the event. Got all individual ones- now just helping out community. So active players with enough supplies - can reach all individual prices without feeling like they won't make it ( if they feed their animals). The ones who don't have food - are greatly helped by last community price.
I only hope they will start to put habitats as milestones or community prices. Space is problem for many people - and if we would get special habitats - it would give us better chance at hatching all the new animals - including ones from the event itself.
For the past year or so - I have left almost ALL word edvent animals go straight to the storage- and leave them there. Hopefully they will start giving us at least one habitat as price- instead of useless decos, which most of us never use.

Nice idea with the habitats but this wont help the most of us as the biggest problem at the moment isnt the space but the habitat cap. I for example wouldnt be able to place any prize habitats (the ones from the LBs are already in my storage) So again please raise the cap and give us expabtions.

And I agree with the most here: hate this event. And I also dont like the look of the animals. But I really hate yellow/orange so Im really influenced by that xD

Destiel0918
06-15-17, 10:37 AM
Nice idea with the habitats but this wont help the most of us as the biggest problem at the moment isnt the space but the habitat cap. I for example wouldnt be able to place any prize habitats (the ones from the LBs are already in my storage) So again please raise the cap and give us expabtions.

And I agree with the most here: hate this event. And I also dont like the look of the animals. But I really hate yellow/orange so Im really influenced by that xD

We need more expansions anyway. Why I hope they would put habitats as milestones is that those are actually useful. Those which keep more than 3 animals - some players could then replace their " normal" coin habitats (which hold 3 animals)- and still win bit more space until they can expand more. Decos are pretty useless.

Silverrain1
06-15-17, 11:05 AM
Ugh, my sunfish is level 15 and it's huge! Don't like it at all! I usually keep all animals in their corresponding habitats (I buy all the new ones per event) but this fish needs to come out. It's now in the fountain of youth habitat.
My second prize (I cnt mind it's name) is currently in the evo flower to get to level 10. Can anyone tell me if this animal is also big at level 10 and 15?

Destiel0918
06-15-17, 11:29 AM
Ugh, my sunfish is level 15 and it's huge! Don't like it at all! I usually keep all animals in their corresponding habitats (I buy all the new ones per event) but this fish needs to come out. It's now in the fountain of youth habitat.
My second prize (I cnt mind it's name) is currently in the evo flower to get to level 10. Can anyone tell me if this animal is also big at level 10 and 15?

It is big - but it doesn't look nearly as " weird" as the sunfish. ( Mine is level 15.)

Phoenix406
06-15-17, 11:34 AM

I wuv my Sunfish! But yes, he is disproportionately large for his habitat. I like the Sungazer, too, and he is much more proportionate.

DirkDragon
06-15-17, 11:36 AM
The event icon (big sun) says 5 days, but when I tap on it to open it says 3 days 23 hrs. Uhhh?

Phoenix406
06-15-17, 11:41 AM
The event icon (big sun) says 5 days, but when I tap on it to open it says 3 days 23 hrs. Uhhh?

Mine was like that, too, but I closed out of the app and went back in, and it now says 4 days.

Silverrain1
06-15-17, 11:42 AM

It is big - but it doesn't look nearly as " weird" as the sunfish. ( Mine is level 15.)

Thank you so much! That doesn't look anywhere near as big as the fish, so that's made me feel better about levelling it up

Destiel0918

3 days 23 hours should be right. Mine says 4 days on front - timer is the same - looks normal. Force close and start again - perhaps it changes later, like most points this time are added after force closing during this event.

Silverrain1
I wuv my Sunfish! But yes, he is disproportionately large for his habitat. I like the Sungazer, too, and he is much more proportionate.

I do think it looks cute. It's just far to big for me personally

mutley00
06-15-17, 02:43 PM
Hi Rynetory2.
Have just received a response from Support advising that the issue has been resolved.
Have checked and I now have my missing Sundial.

Many thanks for your help with this.
Cheers
Mutley00

ps - Anyone else with this issue should re-check now, as should be resolved.

Hey guys, I am afraid I have no updates on your case at the moment. So I'm going to ask that you report your issue to Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) as well. Please send me your ticket number via private message (https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069) and I'll add that to my report.

Good that you did. Please send me your ticket number.

Please do the above and send me your ticket numbers.

Aside to others: Please do the same and send me your ticket number if you're missing your sundial as well.

Rynetory2
06-15-17, 07:45 PM
Hi Rynetory2.
Have just received a response from Support advising that the issue has been resolved.
Have checked and I now have my missing Sundial.

Many thanks for your help with this.
Cheers
Mutley00

ps - Anyone else with this issue should re-check now, as should be resolved.

Haha you beat me to it and thanks for informing the others. Yes this has been fixed earlier while I was offline. Credit goes to Community Manager Elsa and the team for finding the problem and fixing it. Glad to help in any way I could. :)

Aside to others: I've just sent you a pm on this.

Phoenix406
06-15-17, 11:37 PM
We're quickly closing in on the final community goal! I'm still almost 2000 Suns away from the Sunbear.

carolineannlv
06-16-17, 01:02 AM
I actually really liked this event. The fact that it's actually been 'casual' play for me for the first time in ages has been such a relief. I've already got all the individual prizes without pulling my hair out and I'm continuing to collect casually so that others who haven't got the first or the second individual animal prizes might get the extra points and win them.

I really like the quirky designs, these animals are different. The sunbear is cute as a baby. The fish swims in mid-air and the saurian creature is just great. I even love the habitat. I was hoping for some more sandy or desert themed habitats.

I've actually been able to build up my food reserve quite a bit, even with feeding up animals to gain points. I won't have as much for the leaderboard when it starts, but it depends on what the leaderboard promises as to how hard I try anyway.

Thanks Storm8 for this tweak to the event. Since there have been so many I wasn't able to participate in before, and many that were too stressful to meet the targets when trying to go for high amounts of food instead of high timers.

I understand it's a taste thing with this event. I also think if the premise of 'new' was explained in the first place instead of left to speculation, more people would be happy with the changes. I'm chuffed. I may spend on habitats, but I tend to avoid spending gems on 'boosters' and other things like them. So getting the sundial as a prize was a nice touch, all building to helping the rest of the community.

Some may not get enough points collected to get the first individual animal on the board, but may hit the community mark. For those who haven't had time or resources, this is really good. Because they might get two animals instead of one, or all three if they're lucky.

The side quests are optional, feeding up the first two animals. Frankly, it's possible to still get the third without doing so. But because some will, like myself, spend a bit of food, it means others who want to save their food may still get the last prize, just because of contribution.

After unfair scales in the beginning of leader boards, it's nice to have an event stacked towards community instead of against it.

Destiel0918
06-16-17, 01:38 AM
removed

Silverrain1
06-16-17, 01:54 AM
I just got the last prize on my main account. I'll keep collecting for the community, to help others (including my second account which has now ran out of food and about 2000 points short! The last prize will give me that. )
But it's good to know that I can start getting food reserves back up for the leaderboard. Although, for the ppl who didn't play this event they will have sooooo much food it will b impossible to keep up!

AuroraLava
06-16-17, 07:25 AM
Oh the sundial gives suns? Oops I did not know that and mine has just been sitting in storage....sorry everyone.

Phoenix406
06-16-17, 12:23 PM
It seems like the community total is going up by about a million an hour! So we should reach the total in about 7 hours from now! Of course, as I said earlier, the farther we go in feeding our animals, the faster we can gain more Suns, so theoretically it could happen even faster. I won't have enough food to level up my Sungazer until late tonight, and we might already meet the community goal by then.

Phoenix406
06-16-17, 04:37 PM
Only 1.3 million to go! So we are about 1.5 - 2 hours ahead of my previous estimate.

Limequat
06-16-17, 05:15 PM
Even though having Sunfish at level 15 and Sungazer at 10 was more than sufficient for getting the Sunbear, I ended up raising my Sungazer up to level 15 anyway. My food count didn't take too big of a hit, as I still have 10000 more apples than I did at the beginning of the event.

Overall, this event wasn't too bad. If I had left my Sungazer at level 10, I'd have much more food at this point in time than I would in previous World Events. I needed to plant Rune Prunes nonstop in order to ensure I don't lose out on precious planting hours, but this time, I stopped planting 20 hour crops as soon as I finished raising my Sunfish to level 15.

Phoenix406
06-16-17, 05:44 PM
.....And we got it! 6:42 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, 45 minutes earlier than my first prediction! Whoo hoo!

topmom952
06-16-17, 06:23 PM
FYI, I had to close app and reopen for my suns to register to give me my bear.:)

sabuto
06-16-17, 08:16 PM
I supposedly received the community prize of 5,000 suns, but therer's nothing in storage. What are they? What do they do?

BBHome20
06-16-17, 08:26 PM
They won't be in storage; the just get added to the total of suns you have... you might have to close and reopen for them to show up

BBHome20
06-16-17, 08:27 PM
I supposedly received the community prize of 5,000 suns, but therer's nothing in storage. What are they? What do they do?

They won't be in storage; the just get added to the total of suns you have... you might have to close and reopen for them to show up

littelprincess0313
06-16-17, 08:29 PM
Is the habitat gone? Cant find it anymore - I dont wanna buy it Im just curious. Was this planned and if it was, do I have to buy the new habitats right away in the future o.o

sabuto
06-16-17, 08:39 PM

So what is the purpose of receiving 5,000 suns at the end of the event?

deadpixel
06-16-17, 08:40 PM
What's happened to the Solar Basin habitat? I just finished clearing a plot of land and went to get it only to find that it's gone! What gives? The event has some days left to it so why has the habitat been removed from the store?

deadpixel
06-16-17, 08:43 PM
So what is the purpose of receiving 5,000 suns at the end of the event?

The event hasn't ended. There are those who haven't collected enough for their personal goals so these 5000 Suns will go a long way in helping them.

keianna38
06-16-17, 08:46 PM
I did not receive my sundial either or the 5000 suns. Just wanted to let the creators know.

Never mind. I just closed out and reloaded and everything is there. Thank you.

Rynetory2
06-16-17, 08:52 PM
I did not receive my sundial either or the 5000 suns. Just wanted to let the creators know.

Can you restart your game and check again?

Glad you found them. :)

Phoenix406
06-16-17, 10:04 PM
What's happened to the Solar Basin habitat? I just finished clearing a plot of land and went to get it only to find that it's gone! What gives? The event has some days left to it so why has the habitat been removed from the store?
The habitat was only available for a week. There was a pop-up about it when it was released that it would expire soon; HOWEVER, I think S8 should put a timer on it when it's in the market so you know how much time you have. Also, I am not impressed with this new trend of having the habitats expire before the events end. I was planning to get a second Foreverland, but it expired early, too. :mad:

Phoenix406
06-16-17, 10:05 PM
Is the habitat gone? Cant find it anymore - I dont wanna buy it Im just curious. Was this planned and if it was, do I have to buy the new habitats right away in the future o.o
Yes. See my comment above. They are making the habitats available for less time.

TinkerFairy89
06-16-17, 10:13 PM
I didn't receive the 5000 Bright Suns. I had collected around 3800 suns when the community content was unlocked, however, my number of suns did not change. I should have over 9000 by now.

missKristel
06-16-17, 10:23 PM
I didn't receive the 5000 Bright Suns. I had collected around 3800 suns when the community content was unlocked, however, my number of suns did not change. I should have over 9000 by now.

Close the game and then open it again. That should work.

saucysammis
06-16-17, 11:07 PM
Oh man! I was out of reception for a few days, but thought I had plenty of time to get the habitat! The last few event the habitats were available beyond the associated event and now this one disappeared ahead of time. Boo hoooo Please please bring it back in at least until the end of the event!

AppieP
06-17-17, 12:14 AM
3 days left on the timer, and we already completed the World Event. Oh well that's the first time so soon, now we have time to do whatever we want to do.

deadpixel
06-17-17, 12:58 AM
The habitat was only available for a week. There was a pop-up about it when it was released that it would expire soon; HOWEVER, I think S8 should put a timer on it when it's in the market so you know how much time you have. Also, I am not impressed with this new trend of having the habitats expire before the events end. I was planning to get a second Foreverland, but it expired early, too. :mad:

Hmm... didn't see that pop up but with all the pop ups they're pushing out in the S8 games it isn't any wonder I'd miss it.

O well, here's hoping they offer it up again some time. Meanwhile I'll just use one for Fire.

epinederose
06-17-17, 02:35 AM
Well, I have not understood everything, I guess...... :confused:

I finished 3 days ago, with more than 16000 suns.... this means that now I have 22000 bright beautiful suns.....
still 3 days to go...... what is the goal of this ?????
S8, this was a very wirred event... or is it not finished ?????
Maybe we have a surprise, in 3 days...?.....

oh well, I wish you all a super nice bright sunny weekend
:o

Rynetory2
06-17-17, 02:47 AM
Well, I have not understood everything, I guess...... :confused:

I finished 3 days ago, with more than 16000 suns.... this means that now I have 22000 bright beautiful suns.....
still 3 days to go...... what is the goal of this ?????
S8, this was a very wirred event... or is it not finished ?????
Maybe we have a surprise, in 3 days...?.....

oh well, I wish you all a super nice bright sunny weekend
:o

We have completed and gotten all the Community Prizes. Players who have not gotten all their individual prizes can continue to work towards that. It's done for those who did.

supster50
06-17-17, 02:59 AM
Well with all the time we have here on our hands this weekend go spend time with ur Dad or Grand Father HAVE A HAPPY FATHERS DAY and relax and enjoy the weekend ! Good luck to all that r still playing.

Clark_Wayne
06-17-17, 04:34 AM

you are right ! the habitat is gone ! :eek:
funny they don't let it for all the event

NannaSherry
06-17-17, 05:10 AM
I LIKE how they did this world event, so THANK YOU S8. The fact you got suns by feeding one or more of your sun lovers not only help you, but the community. And by helping the community, you got more suns to reach your goal. I think making the final goal (or any goal) a release of needed points is tons better than a mindless decoration. So good job S8. I like earning animals this way.

cocauina
06-17-17, 04:57 PM
I didn't received the suns right after the goal was complete, but once I restarted the game, I was able to get them.
Contact Team Lava through here -> support.storm8.com/home

Rynetory2
06-17-17, 08:12 PM
@ginerp - Check your pm box. Your post has been moved.

@EstCroissant and TinkerFairy89 - I've moved your bug posts to the bug thread and replied you there.

If anyone is missing their 5,000 Suns, please restart your game and check again. Report here if it's still missing. Thanks.
Thread: Event won't give me my 5000 suns from the community prizes (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99325-Event-won-t-give-me-my-5000-suns-from-the-community-prizes)

sherlock221bbaker
06-18-17, 01:04 AM
I am 4500 short of the final goal and thought I was busy hatching breeding growing.
I see some have completed this and there's a day left
Considering I have two evolution temples and 3 nests you'd think I'd be well ahead but I'm not

I am struggling to complete goals as they become harder and have no clue what others are doing to get ahead

It's discouraging to not be able to complete goals

S8 seem to target goals only for those players who can manage the impossible

I used to be able to get through tournaments too but no more.

Phoenix406
06-18-17, 01:18 AM
I am 4500 short of the final goal and thought I was busy hatching breeding growing.
I see some have completed this and there's a day left
Considering I have two evolution temples and 3 nests you'd think I'd be well ahead but I'm not

I am struggling to complete goals as they become harder and have no clue what others are doing to get ahead

It's discouraging to not be able to complete goals

S8 seem to target goals only for those players who can manage the impossible

I used to be able to get through tournaments too but no more.

In this particular event, the fastest way to obtain Suns is by feeding your Sunfish and your Sungazer, esp the Sungazer.

Morag2000
06-18-17, 02:06 AM
At the beginning, I thought this was a non-event for me as the goal seemed to be impossible but it wasn't as bad as I first thought.

Although I don't particularly like the fish and sungazer I did feed the fish to lvl 15 and the sungazer to lvl 10 and I finished the goal three days ahead of time.

I only have two nests and one evolution chamber and just kept breeding, evolving, and feeding charm cherries and nexus nuts.

I had to force close the programme every time I fed the fish and sungazer on every level to get the points added to the total, which I think is very, very bad programing on Stom 8's part, they need to look into this problem for the next time.

Good luck to all who are still trying.

JustKay
06-18-17, 05:54 AM
I had to force close the programme every time I fed the fish and sungazer on every level to get the points added to the total, which I think is very, very bad programing on Stom 8's part, they need to look into this problem for the next time.

You don't have to force close at all levels. I fed my animals up to the next evolution level, evolved them, then clicked through the goal completion screens until done for several goals. Then force closed and opened up to get the full total points tally. The system in the back does all the right math, and it comes out ok.

I finished about 3 days early too and only had to feed my sunfish to 15. Didn't even hatch my sungazer since i don't like it's design that much. Only have two nests and one evolution chamber so this event turned out to be very doable. I hope they don't make future such events more difficult by tweaking the numbers tho.

GC5410
06-18-17, 12:15 PM
I enjoyed this because it wasn't stressful, could just play casually, which I enjoy.
Finished with a day to go and only had to feed both to level 12 to complete, which I'm glad about, as don't have enough to reach level 15!
Need to build my food back up though! :)

sherlock221bbaker
06-18-17, 12:33 PM
At the beginning, I thought this was a non-event for me as the goal seemed to be impossible but it wasn't as bad as I first thought.

Although I don't particularly like the fish and sungazer I did feed the fish to lvl 15 and the sungazer to lvl 10 and I finished the goal three days ahead of time.

I only have two nests and one evolution chamber and just kept breeding, evolving, and feeding charm cherries and nexus nuts.

Good luck to all who are still trying.

Are we supposed to get the points we earn added to the community only or also to our individual tally?
I just took my fish up another level and got about 900 points and nothing got added yet again to the individual points.

In fact no points were ever added to the individual amount. What exactly is supposed to happen?

Had it been added then I might have stood a chance in this event

Ellerslie6
06-18-17, 12:46 PM
QUESTION TO STAFF
My game says this event is not over. I have all animals - one raised to 15, one to 11 and the bear to 5. But I am no longer receiving suns for collecting food. If event is still active shouldn't we still receive suns for completing tasks?

Ellerslie6
06-18-17, 12:48 PM
I had to close game after each "reward" before additional suns were added to my individual total.

poofyena
06-19-17, 03:33 PM
I ended up quitting trying for the sun bear. I'm unwilling to evolve that fish any further as its sooooo huge. I've visited a few friends with it at level 15 and it just sticks out so bad. I'm honestly tempted to sell mine off.
I'm curious to see how the next event like this goes as I didn't participate much this time.

Clark_Wayne
06-19-17, 04:05 PM
I ended up quitting trying for the sun bear. I'm unwilling to evolve that fish any further as its sooooo huge. I've visited a few friends with it at level 15 and it just sticks out so bad. I'm honestly tempted to sell mine off.
I'm curious to see how the next event like this goes as I didn't participate much this time.
if you have a youth fountain, it will turn into small ;)
i put my fish in foreverland so now i have a small fish. looks like nemo now :)

saucysammis
06-19-17, 05:36 PM
I am not happy that the habitat was taken away early with no outstanding notification. I intended on buying it but needed to sell my large farms to make room for it. As the nature of the event was to not only harvest food but also feed animals I held out on selling the farms....in addition to being out of reception and not being able to access the game - when I had no idea that I needed to access it. Then the habitat disappeared. With 5 or so days left in the event!

I have all other habitats.

mysticalfairy320
06-19-17, 11:04 PM
Please resize the fish in the next update it is way to big it looks off!

megsailor
06-20-17, 06:17 AM

I agree! The fish at level 15 is enormous and looks wildly out of place.

kooky panda
06-20-17, 08:50 AM

Can you post a screenshot?

megsailor
06-20-17, 12:05 PM
Can you post a screenshot?

Here are my pictures of the fish37153371543715537156

kooky panda
06-20-17, 02:38 PM
Here are my pictures of the fish37153371543715537156

Thanks for the screenshots! He is pretty big! I have reported this over to see if this can be changed.