PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid dragon changed typing

Florr06
06-08-17, 01:27 PM
My Pyramid dragon suddenly has both Egypt and Yellow typing?? When and why did this happen? :confused:

[S8] Elsa
06-08-17, 01:31 PM
It was updated this morning and is an intended change (if you can't find your Hidden Oasis or sold it or whatever, you can now use yellow habitats to house it).

pticaberk
06-08-17, 01:33 PM
Yes, I have the same. It happened in the last hour with my 15 lvl Pyramid.
It's very sad for me, as now I don't have a dragon to fight against champions.

Florr06
06-08-17, 01:34 PM
Elsa;1426564']It was updated this morning and is an intended change (if you can't find your Hidden Oasis or sold it or whatever, you can now use yellow habitats to house it).

Ah, I understand. Still, it's unfortunate because it is now not as strong against Champions anymore :(

Hartoled
06-08-17, 01:52 PM
I guess ADIPPS is now ADIPS. That sucks!

All the foos who fed their Pyramids to level 15 must feel really dumb now.

Why was this even needed? Everybody who got the Pyramid should have gotten the Hidden Oasis, and those who bought the Premium Snake River already had a place for the Egypt hybrids. Were they just tired of those who weren't capable of looking in their Storage and seeing the darned habitat there, because there seemed to be a lot of them?

starship412
06-08-17, 02:08 PM
Elsa;1426564']It was updated this morning and is an intended change (if you can't find your Hidden Oasis or sold it or whatever, you can now use yellow habitats to house it).

Say Huh? Does this mean Pyramid is going to be weak in battles now?

Hartoled
06-08-17, 02:12 PM
Say Huh? Does this mean Pyramid is going to be weak in battles now?

We have some good news for you! You're now a girl! You'll earn 30 percent less but you can sit down to pee!

starship412
06-08-17, 02:21 PM
We have some good news for you! You're now a girl! You'll earn 30 percent less but you can sit down to pee!

Uhm, what is that supposed to mean Hartoled? I'm a guy.

Hartoled
06-08-17, 02:23 PM
Uhm, what is that supposed to mean Hartoled? I'm a guy.

Just another example of self-serving BS. Seems to be the theme here.

...and, Yes, it's now weaker.

[S8] Elsa
06-08-17, 02:49 PM
Closing this up since the question was answered and the thread has gone off topic.