PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story Update 6/7/17 - 4 NEW EXPANSIONS!

PikaSquirrel
06-07-17, 11:35 AM
Hey everyone,

We'll have a mini update later today with new areas to explore in your Kingdom! More information to follow soon, stay tuned!:D

https://i.imgur.com/R0jo9Si.png

Edit: Expansions are available! There are 4 new expansions in the west side of the Kingdom!

ShibuyaCloth
06-07-17, 12:09 PM
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/pics/CastleStory-ExpansionsMap.png

New plots:

Coord Royal Points Lanterns Coins Permits Special
K11 3,800 25 520,000 3
F12 5,200 35 1,000,000 4
G12 4,800 30 750,000 3
I12 5,200 35 1,000,000 4
Total 5,200 125 3,270,000 14

For all details:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77377-Nugget-2-Expanding&p=1036540&viewfull=1#post1036540

GlvtenFree
06-07-17, 12:15 PM
Hwat what whaatatatstatta
im screaming
finally
expansions
thank u thank u

BufftonHeights
06-07-17, 12:20 PM
That is great news. So much decorating I want to do. VERY jealous of ShibuyaCloths permits. Hoping they offer the package with the 100 trade tickets. :D

mayennalee
06-07-17, 12:49 PM
OMG! that would be so so awesome :)

ShibuyaCloth
06-07-17, 12:51 PM
That is great news. So much decorating I want to do. VERY jealous of ShibuyaCloths permits. Hoping they offer the package with the 100 trade tickets. :D

Well I still have 527 trade tickets in storage :p

That happens when you are a long time player. Since I finished the main story line so long ago, I have the u-goals to entertain me.

Jinc4
06-07-17, 01:16 PM
Yay, so happy!!

Though I will not make my goal of reaching 1000 trade tickets - I'm on 982 but will start making permits as soon as I can!

PrincessCupOButter
06-07-17, 04:33 PM
Yay! Expansions! Thanks!! Any updates on the update ETA?

meme1098
06-07-17, 04:50 PM
Yay! Expansions! Thanks!! Any updates on the update ETA?

Well, I just checked & still only the one I've left open so I can craft the permits. And it's almost 5 in Cali.

cavegirl1
06-07-17, 04:55 PM
yes, Yay! Yay! Yay!

This is a bit earlier that I was expecting, based on the last 2 years where (going by the update guide in the hub) we got expansions late June/early July.

Just in time for a long weekend here and I can decide if I want to just tweak my design or go for a major overhaul.

PrincessCupOButter
06-07-17, 05:29 PM
Well, I just checked & still only the one I've left open so I can craft the permits. And it's almost 5 in Cali.

Same for me. I only have the one I keep open. I even tried force closing and everything. Lol
Staying tuned!

PikaSquirrel
06-07-17, 05:50 PM
Thanks for your patience! Almost there!

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-07-17, 07:17 PM
Squealing w/my pom-poms!!! ...& trying to patiently wait, lol...

PikaSquirrel
06-07-17, 08:14 PM
The expansions are available now! :)

cavegirl1
06-07-17, 08:14 PM
Expansions have shown up for me now :) Looks like there are 4

PS Snap!

PS2- I obviously can't read - the number is already in the thread title ...

riverly
06-07-17, 08:50 PM
Mmmmm. I don't have the trade for permits in the exchange. It's been so long , I feel I maybe looking in the wrong place. Idk.

baton_rouge_2020
06-07-17, 08:56 PM
It's the very last trade (entitled Expansion Permit) in the Royal Exchange.

SpiritWind00
06-07-17, 08:57 PM
Mine's missing too, and I've let Pika know already.....

(Yes, it should be the last craft in the Royal Exchange :))

riverly
06-07-17, 08:59 PM
I have trade with fairies and then it ends with trade for tinker camp. I had done all available expansions because I got tired of waiting for new ones. I haven't crafted an expansion permit in ages.

Adding: thanks. I feel better now. Was a little dumbfuzzled.

MoonVillage3
06-07-17, 09:44 PM
Good Morning everyone and FINALLY some GOOD news! (all smiles)

Being an all-day/everyday player I was so excited to read this news after restraining from forum pages due to the purposly ridiculous spawning rate of the last event offered (angry face) obviously not realistic without the use of gems!
As I really had no up-lifting solutions to post being in a negative mind.. preferred not to comment (real sad face with tears for all struggling players)

BUT..

Unfortunatly the Royal Exchange still has no crafting ability for the new expansion permits (still pouting)
It's like having a huge gift before you but you have no permition to open it and finally smile.. you just have to look at it with a 'no-touch' attitude keeping your hand away from the expantion tab.. as it's NOT yours to open! (desperate face)

Maybe if we order from Amazon (off-topic but a usual solution) they will send us by Prime Delivery the missing key? (laughter)

Lyzau
06-08-17, 01:06 AM
Wonderful to have new expansions! Finally!
Hoping they get the trade fixed soon so I can start crafting permits :(

Den8137259
06-08-17, 01:18 AM
★ please send me wisps as pressie! ty ty squealing in delight for the new lands lol (:★

morsith
06-08-17, 02:50 AM
Apparently, the ability to craft expansion permits disappears after you expand the last plot. I always keep one open to build up my permits while waiting for new expansions

SpiritWind00
06-08-17, 03:17 AM
Yes, that is correct, however this is a different issue - there is a bug. The craft just isn't in the R/Exchange at all even though we have the 4 squares available to expand to. I've escalate this to the team.

lilymonster4
06-08-17, 03:39 AM
So we're getting new expansion plots AND a monster hunt in the same day????? 😱 Who else is on cloud nine??? =D

ktorewqas
06-08-17, 05:47 AM
Ok, I blamed on my eyes for not finding the expansion permit exchange lol sorry ;)

cyndora
06-08-17, 06:01 AM
i didnt check the game or the forums yesterday about any of this.......woke up and came here and wow! i am happy to decorate once again!.

it took a little time ( too long :) ) but thank you very much for the expansions!!!!!!!!!!

the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train!

mrootje
06-08-17, 06:30 AM
what am I supposed to do? I've not enough royal buildings (73%) to expand, but at the same time I'm at limit.....Please help :-)

Sirelie
06-08-17, 06:32 AM
Hurrah! New expansions! Thanks, S8 :-)

I do not understand - is there any problem with Expansion Permit? Yesterday, I just made one...
(I have one more free square from the old scope expansion).

mrootje: rise level royal buildings :)

mrootje
06-08-17, 06:40 AM

mrootje: rise level royal buildings :)

Ahh, thx! Most are level 5, I will try what happens if I upgrade to 6!

cavegirl1
06-08-17, 06:41 AM
what am I supposed to do? I've not enough royal buildings (73%) to expand, but at the same time I'm at limit.....Please help :-)

Do you have your royal buildings out or do you have some in storage? The royal points only count if they are on your board. I know I will have to put some out to get the expansions.

cavegirl1
06-08-17, 06:43 AM

I do not understand - is there any problem with Expansion Permit? Yesterday, I just made one...
(I have one more free square from the old scope expansion).

The issue is only occurring for people who had expanded fully before hand, so the option had gone from the Royal Exchange and it hasn't reappeared.

riverly
06-08-17, 06:51 AM
I'm in the same situation with my Royal points. I'll have to spend some time scouring through my inventory to see what I can put out. I know I have a lot of walls and towers in storage. I'll have to just put out random stuff and see how it affects my total points. I might have a building too somewhere in the tome of inventory.

mrootje
06-08-17, 07:04 AM
Do you have your royal buildings out or do you have some in storage? The royal points only count if they are on your board. I know I will have to put some out to get the expansions.

I will check! Thx! Upgrading all building to 6 will take a very long time, not a % extra per building :-)

FairyPrincess09
06-08-17, 07:51 AM
I can see the expansion spots but I can't trade for permits in the exchange. Is this a glitch?

daddyoooz
06-08-17, 07:56 AM

the highest new expansion plot needs 5200 RP. the cheapest way to increase your RP, if u need more, is to buy the SAND WALL (800 coins and 3 RP). note: there may be a limit of 100 sand walls, but u would get 300 more RP. if that is the case, find other walls or arches u can purchase with coins. eventually u will reach 5200 RP.

elizabetheva
06-08-17, 08:19 AM
Have we heard when the expansion permit in the exchange might be fixed? It will be a lot easier for me to be patient if I know they're working on it and if I have an idea if it's something that will be fixed in the next couple of days vs. months. I just barely expanded to my last square recently because I was running out of space. I definitely wouldn't have if I'd been paying attention to the forum and known I couldn't craft more permits!

elizabetheva
06-08-17, 08:37 AM
Also, regarding the royal buildings, I'm wondering if those without enough royal points have upgraded buildings? I don't like to have a lot of duplicate buildings but I do have one of everything upgraded at least to level 5 and with those out of storage I have enough RP. I do have the Royal Manor and a couple of other gen buildings and animals I might not be considering. I never pay attention to how many points those are worth. Also, I know upgrading the Chateau is worth a lot of points, I just haven't ever bothered because it uses trade tickets. I'm often surprised at the items that pop up as having RP when I take an item off my board.

DeeDeeBird70
06-08-17, 09:11 AM
I'm in the same situation with my Royal points. I'll have to spend some time scouring through my inventory to see what I can put out. I know I have a lot of walls and towers in storage. I'll have to just put out random stuff and see how it affects my total points. I might have a building too somewhere in the tome of inventory.

The building tab in the inventory works. Also you can check in the market under Royal buildings to get an idea of how many points each building will add. I had to mess up my kingdom with towers and other stored buildings to make the 5200. One more new space to go, just have to make enough lanterns. I have kept the one last space at the top to continue being able to make permits.

riverly
06-08-17, 09:55 AM
Thanks. I knew there was a place where I saw how many Royal points were to a structure. Now I know where to look.

gramietee
06-08-17, 10:55 AM
Still can't make expansion tickets. Any idea when it will be fixed

PikaSquirrel
06-08-17, 11:04 AM
We're looking into the issue of the Expansion Permit craft not appearing.

PikaSquirrel
06-08-17, 12:43 PM
You should see your Expansion Permit craft in the Royal Exchange now after you force close. If anyone is still not seeing it, please let me know thanks!

MoonVillage3
06-08-17, 12:51 PM
Thank you.. expension permit's choice has appeared!

riverly
06-08-17, 08:34 PM
Ok. Now I'm showing enough Royal points without having to bring out all the buildings, walls, and paths I had in storage. Yea. That amphitheater is so big! And also the observatory.

ShibuyaCloth
06-08-17, 11:29 PM
New expansion data up to date:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99212-Castle-Story-Update-6-7-17-4-NEW-EXPANSIONS!&p=1426194&viewfull=1#post1426194

Den8137259
06-09-17, 04:27 AM
★ what are the buildings that increase royal points? ★

★ i suddenly felt i don't meet the points as most are in storage due to lack of display space ★

cavegirl1
06-09-17, 05:26 AM
★ what are the buildings that increase royal points? ★

★ i suddenly felt i don't meet the points as most are in storage due to lack of display space ★

Easiest way to find out, as someone else suggested, is to go to the Royal building tab in the market. I used that to work out which buildings to bring out temporarily to get enough royal points. They then went straight back into storage :)

Den8137259
06-10-17, 01:46 AM
★ ahh cool pointer there cavey (: ★ thankies :)