PDA

View Full Version : Post important messages to Neighbors

kooky panda
06-05-17, 10:27 AM
Since the game does not have a wall to post on, you can use this thread to post " Important Information" for your neighbors.

Information, like you will be on vacation, or you are having issues visiting neighbors.

Please do not use this this thread for game issues , questions , discussions, or asking for neighbors.

Non Important posts will be removed.

For further discussions with one player, please do so via Private messaging.

Thanks

Added by Rynetory2
Off topic Add me posts in this thread will be removed.

You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. Thanks. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

CuddlePuddlev2
07-05-17, 09:51 PM
Hey any awesome nbrs who see this, i really need coins for food production in this SB, so I would appreciate visits as much as possible in the next few days during Storybook. THank you!!!

CuddlePuddlev2
07-07-17, 02:55 PM
Hey, I'm looking for the person whose forest name is Horizon. I deleted you by mistake just now and I really didn't mean to do that. You're one of my best nbrs and would really like you back! Please add me back if you see this. My storm ID is the same as my forum username.

Phoenix406
07-27-17, 02:17 PM
I don't really worry about who does or doesn't visit my forest, but if anyone is interested, I recently made a valuable addition to my forest! He's still a baby! Hopefully you get the pun! He lives with my Wealth Corgi, who is much bigger than he is, so sometimes he is hard to see.

CuddlePuddlev2
08-03-17, 01:03 PM
Person whose forest name is Bedoin, I deleted you by mistake, I'm so sorry! Can you please add me back if you see this? My Storm ID is in my siggy.

viridium
08-05-17, 11:42 AM
My neighbours should sent me back jewels I can't find any friend except snowfeline who is doing this .

lintupien
08-05-17, 12:11 PM
My neighbours should sent me back jewels I can't find any friend except snowfeline who is doing this .

I'm sending a friend request your way, one of my gem trading friend has been on hiatus for a while but I never got around replacing them because I have no way to ask them if they're ever coming back. :(

Forest name izi ozzie, if you ever do come back visit me so I know you still active :)

GreytMom
08-05-17, 12:35 PM

Be patient. Sometimes it takes a while for people to gift back gems depending on how many have gifted to them before you. Since we can only send three gems per day, in my rotation it takes me about four days to return them.

JanineQuinty
08-05-17, 02:18 PM
Unfortunately you can only send one gem each day (it used to be three). I send my gem to the same person everyday and I get it Back (Thanks Sarah's forest)

Eluzyion
08-05-17, 02:22 PM
Unfortunately you can only send one gem each day (it used to be three). I send my gem to the same person everyday and I get it Back (Thanks Sarah's forest)

I still send 3 daily

CuddlePuddlev2
08-05-17, 04:13 PM

Yeah, I think you have a glitch or something @Janine. I can still give 3 per day as well.

Rynetory2
08-06-17, 05:38 AM

Maybe your neighbours already have existing gem trading partners so they didnt send you. You can add your ID and find others looking for gem exchanging neighbours in the Add Me forum. http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

Rynetory2
08-06-17, 05:39 AM

You should be able to send a gem to 3 neighbours. Make sure you are using the latest version of the game.

honerkowski
08-19-17, 04:58 PM
My dear neighbours Fantasy, Titania, Luks, The Dan, Catcol and Squid, atm I have serious problems entering the game; it shuts down almost every time I try. So please don't be mad at me for not gifting back! Hope to be back soon! Thank you very much in advance and best regards, Tara

honerkowski
09-09-17, 02:36 AM
Dear neighbours, since I still can not enter the game, I decided to quit. It's not fun anymore. I wasn't even able to finish the first chapter of the tales, never mention the tournaments...

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-09-17, 05:27 PM
Dear neighbours, sorry I deleted you all. I forgot all your fantasy parks, therefore I cannot add you back.
I deleted you all since I always crash when I have a lot of neighbours. Maybe I don't have enough storage in my device.
Also, I crash when I visit you (for a long time) or gift you (sometimes)
I think the crashing has something to do with my device.

GreytMom
09-09-17, 08:09 PM
Dear neighbours, sorry I deleted you all. I forgot all your fantasy parks, therefore I cannot add you back.
I deleted you all since I always crash when I have a lot of neighbours. Maybe I don't have enough storage in my device.
Also, I crash when I visit you (for a long time) or gift you (sometimes)
I think the crashing has something to do with my device.

I had heard that about the neighbor thing & also having less in storage, but it didn't seem to make a difference. I posted in another thread that I just got a new computer, so I'll be experimenting with it to see if crashing & such has anything to do with a particular device or OS. It used to be that it seemed if I played on my ipod it crashed less, but then it switched and seemed it crashed less when i played on my android tablet. I wondered then if it was an OS issue since they both had the same stats otherwise. My current phone (also android) can't handle FFS at all, but I have a new phone coming this week, too. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on how it appears on the new devices.

Back on topic sort of, can someone tell me how to create a signature? It would be great if everyone had their forest name in their signature so that we could find each other easily. I forget people's forest names sometimes.

Funner52
09-10-17, 12:51 PM
Hi everyone I wanted to tell Fancy pony u have a amazing forest😉

Drachenia
09-10-17, 01:33 PM
Hello my dear neighbors I am after illness, again in the game: D

Eluzyion
09-10-17, 01:48 PM
To all friends and neighbors in Florida and in the path of Hurricane Irma, you're in our prayers..please stay safe!

Eluzyion
09-10-17, 01:49 PM

Welcome back! Hope you are feeling much better :)

Drachenia
09-10-17, 05:43 PM
Welcome back! Hope you are feeling much better :)

Thank you Eluzyion :D

Silverrain1
09-11-17, 06:32 AM

Glad you are back!

Silverrain1
09-11-17, 06:36 AM
Hey everyone, I just spent some time visiting some neighbors and use all have such amazing forests! Lovely decorations and spacing etc. I dnt know how u can b so creative! I wish I could!
Oh and the cherry trent! I never bothered to hatch it as I really didn't like it. But I seen it floating in a forest. It looks eerie but in a really good way!

And apologies if I haven't visited you. I seem to be ok visiting forests up to level 118. Higher than that is where I start to struggle.

jibro
09-11-17, 08:00 AM
@Silverrain1, I understand your visiting problem.
When someone is upstairs 100, its always a surprise if thats due to a lot of animals or something else. The first, always makes my game crash by mostly 200 levels.
I found out that having a lot of animals makes the chance of a crash bigger.
Right now I'm having more decorations than animals for a long while at 129. I see that my forest is getting avoided beforehand a lot by my level, but if you give it a change, you'll see I should actually be around lvl 70.
If you gave it a chance and still crash, I would like to know! I'm going to delete most of my animals soon, when I got enough horse designs to breed. I'll won't have more than 30/50 animals by then.

Hopefully S8 takes the crash problems away soon and invest more in the game like in DDS

Funner52
09-11-17, 12:22 PM
To sweetypies97, I am very sorry for not gifting u a gem. I promise I will tomorrow.

supster50
09-11-17, 01:29 PM

Very glad to see ur back. I missed your always helpful posts. I'm glad the God of your understanding and mine smiled on you and all is right in the F. F. S. once again. Will be looking for ur posts soon.

Funner52
09-24-17, 03:01 PM
To sweetiepies97, I have another gem gifting buddie and I am sorry but i am not going to gift u. I am so very sorry.

honoroll321
09-27-17, 04:50 PM
i still send 3 daily
uh......? Like i can still send three.....?

honoroll321
09-27-17, 04:52 PM
To sweetypies97, I am very sorry for not gifting u a gem. I promise I will tomorrow.
So happy u always gift Meh thx😘I try to gift u when I can

Funner52
09-27-17, 05:50 PM
So happy u always gift Meh thx😘I try to gift u when I can
I have to gift u ur my sister!

Rynetory2
10-19-17, 03:30 AM
Off topic Add me posts have been removed. You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. Thanks. http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

mmeeccee
10-19-17, 03:49 AM
Lilybik will be on vacation from 10/20/17 to 10/23/17 and will not have internet access.

Mmeeccee will be on vacation from 10/20/17 to 10/23/17 and will not have internet access.

AppleWhite84
02-07-18, 01:05 AM
To all my neighbors: I've decided to uninstall Fantasy Forest after becoming increasingly frustrated with the game since October. So there is no need to visit my forest or send gems anymore. Very sorry to my gem buddies.

AppieP
02-07-18, 01:42 AM
To all my neighbors: I've decided to uninstall Fantasy Forest after becoming increasingly frustrated with the game since October. So there is no need to visit my forest or send gems anymore. Very sorry to my gem buddies.

Sorry to hear you also decided to quit this game neighbor. Wish you all the best. You will be missed.

MystiqueRealm
02-07-18, 10:29 AM

Another good player bites the dust. People are dropping like flies here :(

Rynetory2
02-20-18, 08:47 PM
Off topic Add me posts have been removed. You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. Thanks. http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

mysticalfairy320
06-28-18, 07:55 PM
Hi friends my phone totally died monday morning, I am back on today so I will send gems ur way i missed the end of the community event but i hope i can finish the new one!

Rynetory2
06-28-18, 10:49 PM
Hi friends my phone totally died monday morning, I am back on today so I will send gems ur way i missed the end of the community event but i hope i can finish the new one!

Oh dear, so sorry to hear about your phone plus missing out your event. :( I hope things are sorted out now. :)

mysticalfairy320
06-28-18, 11:35 PM
Oh dear, so sorry to hear about your phone plus missing out your event. :( I hope things are sorted out now. :)

Yes just missing some pics and phone#s but as long as I have this game saved from before I'm okay!

Rynetory2
06-29-18, 06:51 AM
Your games are very safe on Storm8 servers as long as you have your Storm8 id and password. So glad to hear that everything is ok now. :)

mysticalfairy320
06-29-18, 05:09 PM
Thank you!

epinederose
08-29-18, 10:36 PM
To all my neighbors: I've decided to uninstall FF after becoming increasingly frustrated not to be able to expand since months
So there is no need to visit my forest or send gems anymore.
Very sorry to my gem buddies who have been perfect daily gems_exchangers, thank you so much !

Fantasy Forest name : Edenroc
Bye everyone