PDA

View Full Version : Can't pull up the design menu

Unregistered
03-16-11, 05:48 AM
I put all of my tables and chairs in storage to lay out a new floor but now I am unable to pull up the menu to take my items out of storage. Is this an update glitch??

Mel19
03-16-11, 05:51 AM
I dont know, and haven't read, anything about not being able to open the design menu. But there are a few threads discussing not being able to get chairs out of storage or purchase them. There have been suggestions of deleting and reinstalling the app, or doing a hard close of the app. You could give those a try, but other than that I dont know what we can do other than wait for TL to sort it out.

Unregistered
03-16-11, 06:20 AM
I dont know, and haven't read, anything about not being able to open the design menu. But there are a few threads discussing not being able to get chairs out of storage or purchase them. There have been suggestions of deleting and reinstalling the app, or doing a hard close of the app. You could give those a try, but other than that I dont know what we can do other than wait for TL to sort it out.

I can't get my chairs out of storage it keeps refreshing then they disappear from my restaurant and go back into storage but unfortunately mine updated automatically

Unregistered
03-16-11, 05:11 PM
I was finally able to pull up the menu after deleting and reinstalling the app but now the tables and chairs won't stay put once I take them out of storage. I read that others as well as yourself (mel) are having the same issue. What steps are required for a hard close?

Mel19
03-16-11, 06:07 PM
To be honest, I haven't put a lot of effort into it at this point. I currently have my door blocked while stockpilling food, so getting chairs out of storage hasn't been a big issue. You certainly could try a hard close though, but as it seems there are so many people complaining about it, I am not sure if that will help or whether we have to wait for TL to sort out that bug.

mattdiner
03-16-11, 06:23 PM
Just to add information to this, when adding floor tiles, the floor decorations are mostly see through, so storing everything isn't that necessary.