PDA

View Full Version : Beastmaster June 1 2017

Mercy1st
06-03-17, 05:46 PM
Finally bred a beast master after trying several combinations. Don't know if you can braid it only after several times or this was the combination that hit but I bred a Beast dragon and an Awoken Dragon. However, I found out it was only a rare dragon would not have wasted my gold on the various combinations as I already have a Portal breed in one of the segments but it was nice to know

That's Beastmaster, the new reissued Limited Time Dragon:
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Purple Blue Red
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 19 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000 Exp

PeppiVille
06-03-17, 08:16 PM
Got it with Love and Lotus boosted. Had to breed a Love for bingo. I think this is the very first triple I've actually been able to breed. ;)

To balance things out I did Diamond and Huntress boosted and got another common Awoken. Now that's more my luck. Lol

Hartoled
06-03-17, 09:52 PM
I figured that I wouldn't bother with the Beastmaster Dragon since I already had a Super Dragon that took me forever to get. You guys started this thread and I looked at your combos and thought I might as well try for it since I had 2 empty roosts waiting for something to do.

I didn't want to chance getting a Magic Dragon so I bred my level 7 Super Dragon to a level 10 Magic Dragon. I used the free boost and up popped 19 hours!

Thanks for the inspiration, guys!

Sunny807
06-03-17, 10:13 PM
I got it first try with Tulip & Courier. So happy now.

FieldsLikeB
06-03-17, 10:18 PM
Bred it twice with Diamond and Centurion before I realized Valiant left the market.

Hartoled
06-03-17, 11:07 PM
Bred it twice with Diamond and Centurion before I realized Valiant left the market.

Huh? I don't think they'd expire the premier Ultra Rare dragon of the entire game, after so many worked so hard to breed it, or paid so much for it. That would be like an instant depreciation of that fine beast.

random59
06-04-17, 01:06 AM

Just checked my market and he is still there, check dragons - diamonds and see if he shows up. Mods said he was there to stay!:confused:

blueangel826
06-04-17, 01:32 PM
Got it on 1st try with Peacock & Athletic. Used free boosted breeding :)

ccorbett4
06-04-17, 10:45 PM
Trying for this on two roosts, and just keep getting Athletics and Lunar Rams. I feel like paying for the extra roost has hurt my chances at getting rarer dragons. After missing out on Behemoth I'd really like to get this guy!

flemlion
06-05-17, 02:46 AM

Same here, but I think Valiant is still there.

PinkBubbles75
06-05-17, 03:48 PM
I got it on the 1st try (thanks to boosted breeding) with fire & aether, both level 10

starship412
06-05-17, 04:18 PM
Ugh, this return of Beastmaster by breeding really shoots down the effort I made to win it during the tournament a while back, smdh.

Den8137259
06-06-17, 09:18 AM
★ I was checking through Storage n I found this Beastmaster tucked in the dusty shelves ★

It's reissued / recycled drag, but from which event ? ★ :confused:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBpo3EbUIAEqDFi?format=jpg

kooky panda
06-06-17, 10:35 AM
★ I was checking through Storage n I found this Beastmaster tucked in the dusty shelves ★

It's reissued / recycled drag, but from which event ? ★ :confused:

An old Battle Tournament

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82742-Tournament-Beastmaster-Dragon-06-30-2015/page106

Scangelina
06-06-17, 01:07 PM
I got Beastmaster with LVL 10 Diamond & LVL 4 Spider😊

FieldsLikeB
06-06-17, 01:38 PM
Wish I could breed something other than beast master lol

ccorbett4
06-06-17, 02:08 PM
Wish I could breed something other than beast master lol

Haha, that's such a painful (yet hilarious) comment for those of us trying to breed the dragon, and in my case on multiple roosts. Even with boosted breeding I had no luck.

Feenfunke
06-07-17, 02:02 AM
I only tried once for it without success and decided to make a try with my last free boosted breeding yesterday for a black or pink diamond or maybe a Achilles. I took Aphrodite and Dark Angel and got 19 hours. It was a Beastmaster. I never awaited to got it with this combination.

FireballFarm
06-07-17, 10:02 AM
Ugh, this return of Beastmaster by breeding really shoots down the effort I made to win it during the tournament a while back, smdh.

Yep. That's exactly how I felt about the Mama Dragon being breedable after I worked my butt off for it (back when I actually tried to 'win' Leaderboard Events). It was supposed to be special and exclusive, a badge of honor. Now, it's not.
What's the point of going all out trying to win these events if the prize dragons will just be breedable a few months from now? They've done this with several of my once-prized dragons. They gave away the first tourney boss I ever won as a Milestone. What did I stay up for all night for, what did I battle 30 dragons for, if everyone else can get easily get my 'special' dragon through just a couple days of regular game play?

Hartoled
06-07-17, 11:16 AM
Yep. That's exactly how I felt about the Mama Dragon being breedable after I worked my butt off for it (back when I actually tried to 'win' Leaderboard Events). It was supposed to be special and exclusive, a badge of honor. Now, it's not.
What's the point of going all out trying to win these events if the prize dragons will just be breedable a few months from now? They've done this with several of my once-prized dragons. They gave away the first tourney boss I ever won as a Milestone. What did I stay up for all night for, what did I battle 30 dragons for, if everyone else can get easily get my 'special' dragon through just a couple days of regular game play?

When somebody does that, you just want to say, "You got no Soul, Man!". It's nice for everybody to be able to get the powerful dragons, like Pyramid, or Passion from time to time, but the only thing that made Mama anymore special than Papa, once she expired, was that she was a Grand Prize dragon.

Ann255780
06-07-17, 12:49 PM
Well I think I have it I breed coral x fire and got 19 hrs it is this Dragon or planet either way new dragon for me:o

Update it is beastmaster yay

starship412
06-07-17, 01:35 PM
Just traded my original Beastmaster because I bred 2 more. I really wish I could breed a dragon that I don't have instead of parades of dragons I already have like those scummy Sunrise, Coral and Island dragons. I don't even mind getting low time commons like Fire, Forest, Firegrass and Awoken but those asinine long breed ones like Sunrise, Island, Athletic, Lunar Ram and Virtue really get on my nerves.

Florr06
06-09-17, 12:07 AM
I got Beastmaster breeding Portal and Astro, could have been Planet or Owl as well at 19 hours which I already have but I was lucky ;)

rado_nik
06-09-17, 05:44 AM
I get first one from Tournament and now get two more when try for Triple Rainbow

wmacfadyen
06-09-17, 06:12 PM
Got it on 1st try with metal & magic. ☺️😛