PDA

View Full Version : Arena fight #33!

ruttolomeo
06-03-17, 07:38 AM
Hello I play on ios 9.3.5 and game version is 2.6.2. After having beated Stenght dragon lvl.20 (and having collected the dragon) the event is not over and it gives me fight 33 of 32 without any opponent.
The problem is that this way I cannot go on with thw tales quests without spending gold.

Nicola

Hartoled
06-03-17, 01:20 PM
Hello I play on ios 9.3.5 and game version is 2.6.2. After having beated Stenght dragon lvl.20 (and having collected the dragon) the event is not over and it gives me fight 33 of 32 without any opponent.
The problem is that this way I cannot go on with thw tales quests without spending gold.

Nicola

Relog and see if that helps.

ruttolomeo
06-03-17, 01:54 PM
No, i also unisntalled game and installed again but same prblem

MaribouMay
06-03-17, 09:44 PM
I am having the same problem.As you can see in the picture below.

I start Chapter 9 of Dragon Tales in a couple of hours and the first task is to win 2 arena matches with Delver. I can't fight in the arena at all. Below you can see Strength on the nest and the icon indicating that I haven't completed the tournament.

I have force closed, uninstalled and reinstalled. Same problem. This needs to get fixed asap if I am going to finish this Dragon Tales.

Rynetory2
06-03-17, 11:44 PM
Hey Guys, I've reported this over for the Community Managers to check. But given it's weekend, I'm afraid I dont have the answer for you until someone comes online. I'll try my best to find someone. Sorry... :(

MaribouMay
06-03-17, 11:50 PM
Hey Guys, I've reported this over for the Community Managers to check. But given it's weekend, I'm afraid I dont have the answer for you until someone comes online. I'll try my best to find someone. Sorry... :(

Thank you for your help!

ruttolomeo
06-04-17, 01:27 AM
Thank you! In the meanwhile I guess we have to complete act 9 and 10 using gold... I hope there will be a compensation for this bug

kooky panda
06-05-17, 10:40 AM
Hey sorry that you are having issues. An support agent will need to check and fix your games.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8. (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)
How to submit Support Request (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95181-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form)

ruttolomeo
06-07-17, 06:07 AM
Thank you Panda :)