PDA

View Full Version : Behemoth dragon

Troyan7
06-02-17, 10:04 AM
This dragon was supposedly back last week.

Did anyone have any success breeding this dragon?

I tried breeding it with a cosmic + genie combination, I tried well over 100 attempts, but no success - it seems statistically highly unlikely, given it is the only super rare dragon possible with that combo. I believe there may have been a bug which prevented this dragon being breedable during the week it should be back. Can any mod check?

[S8] Elsa
06-02-17, 10:44 AM
The promo ended this morning and Behemoth Dragon was not breedable. It was a limited time sale only.

Hartoled
06-02-17, 11:39 AM
I bred Behemoth late last year, I think. I don't know if they retired it or what the deal was, but I was really happy to have a Super Rare Purple\Yellow dragon, and raised it to Epic. Now it's just another expired unbreedable dragon.

Troyan7
06-02-17, 12:40 PM
Thank you for the anwser Elsa.

Can we get a clear announce in the future when the dragons are back FOR SALE only? Usually the sale dragons are also breedable while they are on sale.
And if the dragon is not breedable it is clearly announced in the dragon description. That was not the case for behemoth last week.

It feels really lame wasting 500 gold on a dragon you can't even get because its impossible to guess it wasn't made breedable at all.

Hartoled
06-02-17, 01:08 PM
Thank you for the anwser Elsa.

Can we get a clear announce in the future when the dragons are back FOR SALE only? Usually the sale dragons are also breedable while they are on sale.
And if the dragon is not breedable it is clearly announced in the dragon description. That was not the case for behemoth last week.

It feels really lame wasting 500 gold on a dragon you can't even get because its impossible to guess it wasn't made breedable at all.

I feel ya, Troyan. I think I kept trying to occasionally speed breed Future Dragon for 2 or 3 days after it was already gone, not that I didn't try a whole lot before it went.

I started to get leery of trying for dragons that people aren't discussing in the forums or even starting to try for them before I've heard that somebody actually got one. That being said, I don't think that you're the first one that I've seen mention Behemoth lately. They really should have warned you, or maybe not discontinued it in the first place.