PDA

View Full Version : Latest update - vent !!!

Unregistered
03-16-11, 05:29 AM
Well I finally feel the need to vent. Have hung in waiting for an update to farm. Have been loyal supporter. How do u support that loyalty ??

An update that delivers nothing. That's how. For shame on you all. And where are your forum managers to explain this travesty ??

No where to be seen . . . . .

Please explain these silly changes.

1. Rewards for watering neighbors - excellent but pls remove the hurray button need. It may put neighbors who are busy off watering. I personally will water and message but I know many just water and dash.

2. The stars are interesting but why ? To what purpose???

3. What are the blank menu tabs for? Is there a plan for these ?

Unregistered
03-16-11, 05:31 AM
Oh and where are the expansion and crop updates we all have been begging for ?????

Unregistered
03-16-11, 05:49 AM
Loved the game! Hate these new updates. Get rid of the expand arrows, and I have NO
I repeat NO interest in that quest thing, want it off the screen. Way too many icons in the way. I was perfectly happy the way I was playing the game, only thing nice would be adding
New crops to plants, or decorations for your farm.

Unregistered
03-16-11, 06:24 AM
I just wanted new crops ;-( is it to much to ask

And I didn't even get the quest optins.

Donnahh
03-16-11, 06:32 AM
Please explain these silly changes.

1. Rewards for watering neighbors - excellent but pls remove the hurray button need. It may put neighbors who are busy off watering. I personally will water and message but I know many just water and dash.

And please explain why, at lvl 96, I want 2 xp and/or 30 coins??

Unregistered
03-16-11, 01:25 PM
Fully agree this update is a joke.

Unregistered
03-16-11, 04:22 PM
Fully agree this update is a joke.

Nothing to laugh about, it's a pain!

Unregistered
03-18-11, 12:12 AM
Come on team lava a response please. We are your customers. Do u do customer service training ???

Rule one: respect your customers. They pay your wages

Unregistered
03-18-11, 06:41 AM
Come on team lava a response please. We are your customers. Do u do customer service training ???

Rule one: respect your customers. They pay your wages

Simple rule of thumb (thubs up that is)...listen to your customers and make it work. You learn from them, not the other way around. I did not update because of all the negative posts. By adding more crops, building out from the 24x24 grid, and being able to delete farmers from the invite area who have left the game is all a simple fix.
The game will continue to build and farmers will buy when they are excited about the options. As a programmer, I know you did not expect the popularity...so build on it. Don't tear it down like you are doing right now.

Our money does pay for food...you are losing us.

Grow girl
03-18-11, 07:21 AM
Lose the new buttons and the stars when watering. Stop with the new screen that gives dinky coins and delays watering. The screen is too cluttered.

Bring back the pretty blue color for rice, it made the farm look rich.

Please give us more images that we can see before we buy, and make it possible to buy the ones we want out of the boxes.

Please give a remove button in tne invite section to remove those who don't respond.

This is a great game that is being tinkered into oblivion.

eswade
03-26-11, 06:21 PM
I play on the droid x. I don't have the quest, missions, or snap for taking a picture of my farm. Was the update supposed to add this or was it for iphone?

Solangel14
03-28-11, 01:02 PM
Bring back the pretty blue color for rice, it made the farm look rich.

Please give a remove button in tne invite section to remove those who don't respond.

Yes, this!
Honestly, I don't HATE the update and I wouldn't mind the quests if they didn't start out from the very beginning. I wish it would be caught up to my level/experience. And instead of showing 3 quests at a time (using up farm screen no less), they should just have a separate tab under menu for quests and we can see a full list of ALL the quests at once.

GroupMagma
03-28-11, 02:10 PM
Thanks for giving your input, guys. We certainly take this into consideration when we release new updates.

Some of these problems (the blank menu tab, the Rice graphic, etc.) are simply bugs, and are currently being worked on by our engineers. If you all have any more concerns to share about our updates, please do so. Thanks!

momosfarm1
03-29-11, 11:44 AM
Yes!!!!
Improve the game by adding more crops, adding new decorations, building out from the 24x24 grid, and being able to delete farmers from the invite area who have left the game. Get rid of the stars when watering, they obscure and are annoying. I also now get these icons on the left side "Corn-a-copia" for example ---terrible! One of the targets is to get you to buy/use five gems in order to fertilize your corn crop. Cheap ploy to get your money.
And it sure would be nice if Teamlava would acknowledge what their customers are posting/grousing about.

Huskerpam
04-02-11, 06:55 PM
Since the last update I can't expand my screen very big any more. Can this be fixed please. It makes it very hard when moving things around.

mareewat
04-05-11, 01:55 PM
Hi I started this thread ( pre registration ) I am still waiting. Have seen two new games but no update for farm. Very frustrating. I enjoy fashion story but farm is my first love and always will be. Please get the bugs fixed and an update out soon. Can u give us a release date. Please

GroupMagma
04-05-11, 02:42 PM
I can't speculate on when updates will be added, but it is being worked on. Until then, please continue letting us know what you guys like, and what you would like changed. :)

Also, @eswade, the snapshot feature isn't on Android devices since screen capture functionality isn't natively available on Android devices (unlike iOS). Sorry about that.

sianxin2011
04-05-11, 11:53 PM
Since the last update I can't expand my screen very big any more. Can this be fixed please. It makes it very hard when moving things around.

yes my daughter facing the same problem and she was very up set can GroupMagma do something give us the latest update with everything working fine.

trebor69
04-06-11, 02:46 AM
Hi GroupMagma,

Great to have a response from you, can you also look at some of the ideas that we're having on City Story. Player are also passing comment on the resent update, stars not alining correctly, more buildings for coins, expansion!!!

The only coin additions since I've been playing have been, 2 new office towers, winter trees, fall trees, an xmas tree for cash and the 3 new buildings in the update also for cash and may be some flags for cash.

We get all these holiday chests with loads of items in them but never get an update for people who haven't got loads of cash to spend on the game, keep it fare and give something back. Can you have a sale on any of the chests where you can pick the item you want, the items could be priced in different ways, you'd selll more i'm sure!!!

Let me know your thoughts on this please

:)

mareewat
04-06-11, 07:24 AM
;)Thank u for responding. I have a bit more patience in me Do me one favor please let us know a date asap.

Being kept in the loop gives us hope.