PDA

View Full Version : Does it make sence to trade super-rares?

leo2010leo
06-01-17, 11:35 PM
Hi everybody! I have a couple of super-rare doubles, and I've been wondering wether I should bring them to lvl 4 and then trade them for gems, or rather just sell them and gave some free places on my habitats. They are not black or pink hybrides, just green/yellow/white, and I've already got all the craftable gemstone dragons that don't require pink or black... Are big gemstones good for something else or should I sell those dragons, what would you say?

Hartoled
06-02-17, 12:00 AM
Hi everybody! I have a couple of super-rare doubles, and I've been wondering wether I should bring them to lvl 4 and then trade them for gems, or rather just sell them and gave some free places on my habitats. They are not black or pink hybrides, just green/yellow/white, and I've already got all the craftable gemstone dragons that don't require pink or black... Are big gemstones good for something else or should I sell those dragons, what would you say?

Evolving them can give you some cheap points in a Leaderboard event, but I'm a big fan of free space also. I've managed to maintain a negative coin growth for a couple of months, and I like it. I just collect from the original plateau all day, so people can visit quickly.

Once you have a stock of small and large gems, I see no reason to keep collecting them, at this point. There's a lot of empty tabs in the various buildings, though, so you never know what they might remember they put all of them there for, one of these days.

katali119
06-02-17, 12:23 AM
I would trade them.

random59
06-02-17, 05:00 PM
Honestly if you have duplicates trade them. If you have completed all your Gemstone dragons then it's up to you and what you really want to do. I still trade all my duplicates as it gives me ammunition for the mines, again I normally get duplicate dragons but I use the mines for food which we never have enough of.

JustKay
06-05-17, 03:56 AM
I have a currently useless stockpile of large and small gems too, but they do occasionally get useful for Bingo. I craft Gemstone dragons (Blue and Green large gemstones) regularly for both LB points and Bingo goals to evo Gemstone type dragons. I don't bother with the rest of the Gemstone type dragons. I've stopped doing the trades as often recently since I'm maxing out on the smaller gemstones. 99 is the limit.