PDA

View Full Version : Battle Arena Lack of Randomness

MagMae007
06-01-17, 07:35 PM
What is the issue with the Battle Arena? I am trying to complete Chapter 9 Act 1 of Digging Deep which requires winning two battles with the Delver, which I have at Level 6. I have fought a Level 3 Tricorn Dragon six times and lost all six matches. What is the actual point of leveling a Dragon to use in the arena if the level means absolutely nothing to the outcome? Yes, I am aware that certain types are more effective depending on match up, but six losses in a row is not random. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you!

Hartoled
06-01-17, 10:10 PM
What is the issue with the Battle Arena? I am trying to complete Chapter 9 Act 1 of Digging Deep which requires winning two battles with the Delver, which I have at Level 6. I have fought a Level 3 Tricorn Dragon six times and lost all six matches. What is the actual point of leveling a Dragon to use in the arena if the level means absolutely nothing to the outcome? Yes, I am aware that certain types are more effective depending on match up, but six losses in a row is not random. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you!

The Delver has about 5 points of weakness against the Tricorn. Clear it with another dragon and then you should have better luck with the level 4 Quicksilver.