PDA

View Full Version : New changes to rewards on spaces

polarbear829
06-01-17, 04:47 PM
Who likes the new changes on the space rewards? I don't! We've lost the cash rewards & the keys to open the chests! You get a key with an instant win, but I've hit 3 instant wins and only received 1 key! They'll do anything to make you use real cash! Won't be happening with me. Will remove the game from my device first!

ExcalS8
06-01-17, 06:09 PM
Hi polarbear! Some players were negatively affected by our latest MONOPOLY Bingo update which caused some graphical issues with boosts (both pre-existing and activated) not appearing on cards. We have an open thread on the issue here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99066-Boosts-not-appearing-on-cards-since-update). The Cash spaces and Key spaces are still there and still functional, they're just invisible. It was not an intentional change. Reinstalling the game resolves this issue, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

As for the Instant Bingo boost, that has never provided a free Key when daubed. You do get the Key if you daub the Key space, but since you're affected by this graphics issue and the Key space is invisible, it probably feels like random chance. Please follow the suggestions in the thread I linked above, and thank you for your support and understanding!