PDA

View Full Version : Which dragon do I take to level 15...suggestions please!

ellaslair
06-01-17, 06:29 AM
For me it is a struggle to amass large quantities of food to level up my dragons and also participate in the tales, bingo, etc. I have managed to take fire, diamond, and rainbow sentinel to 15. I think I can take another dragon up...a diamond hybrid? another champ? or some other dragon? I think I need to beef up my arena dragons...tournaments have been a struggle for me! I've been playing for quite a while ...so I have a variety to choose from...thanks in advance for your suggestions...

katali119
06-01-17, 06:33 AM
Marshmallow/Petal, Tulip/Divine, triple colours with purple/Pink seem to be good. Passion/Pyramid/Soccer/Infinity are champ ****ers.

amerirish
06-01-17, 10:46 AM
I know I'm going to repeat some of katali119's, but my best fighters that I've raised to Lv 15 are (not in order):

Diamond
Infinity
Passion
Metal
Soccer
Rainbow Sentinel
Glasswing
Pansy
Spring
Aether
Angelfire
Black Knight
Lollipop
Valiant
(I got Marshmallow up to 13 but he didn't seem to do as well in battle anymore so I cut him off, lol)

amalsaba
06-01-17, 02:57 PM
Fire
Air
Forest
Diamond
Infinity
Guilded knight
Battlesteed
Metal
Pyramid

FieldsLikeB
06-01-17, 05:06 PM
Playful at 15 is one of my strongest fighters. Achilles to take advantage of the Diamond/Olympus hybrid, Infinity and Black Diamond, Pyramid if you have it. Aether and Metal

JustKay
06-01-17, 06:31 PM
Black knight all the way!
The only others I have at 15 are Diamond, Infinity & Fire to complete the noble crystal goals

ellaslair
06-02-17, 04:25 AM
Thank you! Pyramid seems to on most lists, so he was the first to go to 15 (he was at 10). I may have enough food to do another once I finish the tales! Torn between infinity, metal or a pink/purple triple (maybe little hero - he's already at 13, the other two are at 4).

serpentray
06-02-17, 12:28 PM
I'm dealing with the same challenge and only slightly ahead of you. Food production is sooooo frustrating. I made it a priority to have a competitive tourney lineup, and to do that you really need I) two Lvl 15s that can fight champions (i.e., the ADIPPS world) and it looks like you have the Diamond and an Infinity or Pyramid that you can level up II) two Lvl 15 champions to fight everything else... preferably hybrids. You have Rainbow Sentinel who's one of the best champs as the rainbow is advantaged vs. three common colors (blue, white, black); and hopefully you can add another Lvl 15 champ (if you've been able to score one of the recent Mithril, Huntress, or Strength champs, you're in good shape... well, once you've grinded through getting those darn apples).

If you can have 4 such battlers at Lvl 15, you're now capable of winning any tourney. There will be the occasional stretch of bad luck, but the odds are now in your favor. Good luck!!

katali119
06-02-17, 01:28 PM
Please don't feed now! We''re due another lb soon, and you get points for feeding dragons during those! Don't throw away 500+ points lol :)

I mean, the last 3 or 4 tales at least the LB has started straight after. So maybe Tuesday?

Hartoled
06-02-17, 10:06 PM
Please don't feed now! We''re due another lb soon, and you get points for feeding dragons during those! Don't throw away 500+ points lol :)

I mean, the last 3 or 4 tales at least the LB has started straight after. So maybe Tuesday?

Ugh...Already? I hope they fixed the matchmaking and don't pit me against any ios players with maxed out Arctic Isles. (No offense to ios users.)

ellaslair
06-03-17, 03:05 PM

Thanks...I hadn't thought of that!