PDA

View Full Version : STOP your [edit] and email Team Lava! Plus a solution to floor problems etc....

Unregistered
03-16-11, 03:22 AM
No I'm not a mole, I was having issues with the game since the upgrade too. I emailed Team Lava and they helped me in under 24hrs!

Ok, if you have an iPhone oe Apple device that supports multi tasking this is what you do. Force close the game. Press home button to exit game. Press home button two times quick. A bar will then appear on bottom of home screen. Tap and hold game icon til it wiggles and hit the red "-" button that appears. Make sure you do this with the icon at the bottom of screen NOT the "x" on home screen. If you get a message about deleting the app, you're looking at the wrong icon.

THIS WORKS!!!

The other **** you ppl [edit] about is sheer stupidity.

Useless forum, too much whining not enough helping. Enjoy :)

Donnahh
03-16-11, 04:03 AM
Sometimes, a person just wants to be heard and have their complaints validated ...

Mel19
03-16-11, 05:42 AM
No I'm not a mole, I was having issues with the game since the upgrade too. I emailed Team Lava and they helped me in under 24hrs!

Ok, if you have an iPhone oe Apple device that supports multi tasking this is what you do. Force close the game. Press home button to exit game. Press home button two times quick. A bar will then appear on bottom of home screen. Tap and hold game icon til it wiggles and hit the red "-" button that appears. Make sure you do this with the icon at the bottom of screen NOT the "x" on home screen. If you get a message about deleting the app, you're looking at the wrong icon.

THIS WORKS!!!

Wow, you're really angry. I am dealing with some of the issuses that others are complaining about, and I dont even have the latest update. But I am not getting angry.... why are you?

Unregistered
03-17-11, 11:45 PM
Yup, this totally fixed my floor problem

Unregistered
03-18-11, 01:18 AM

THIS WORKS!!!

thanks! very much

Unregistered
03-19-11, 06:57 AM

THIS WORKS!!!

I do not see a home button only design and main menu and no home button in main menu either?