PDA

View Full Version : Forever Lost Storybook May 30, 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Pages : [1] 2

Eluzyion
05-30-17, 12:00 PM
The Fairy Dust will only appear in the Mine when you're asked to get it. If you're trying to get it on another task then you won't see it.

High level - Good Luck Friends! :)

WATCHES FROM TOURNAMENT: rounds 3, 8, 15, 22 and 30 (got my needed 5 stopping here)

Ch 1 (3 acts)

1. Feed any animal 5x
2. Plant mana banana 6x (12g skip)
3. Harvest mana banana 6x (12)
REWARD: 5 RUNES

Ch 2. (3 acts)

1. Feed any animal 8x (16)
2. Plant 3 mystic mango (32)
3. Collect fairy dust 1x in MINE (12)
REWARD: LOST CROW D/F 8 hr/8 hr
Skip 10

CH 3. (3)

1. Raise Lost Crow to lvl 3 (7)
2. Collect Shadows by HARVESTING 32 (32)
3. Collect lost berries by EVOLVING (12) (evolving crow completes)
REWARD: 5000 food
Skip 15

Ch 4. (4)

1. Evolve lost crow to lvl 4 (12)
2. Start breeding with FIRE GLIDER (25) means breed any animal to fire glider :)
3 or 4 is get watch from round 3 tournament I already had it so autocompleted
4. Collect shadows by HARVESTING 50 (50)
REWARD: 12000 coin
Skip 20

Ch 5 (4)

1. Raise Lost Crow to lvl 7 (40)
2. Collect lost berries by EVOLVING 8 (16)
3. Hatch ANY animal 1x (30)
4. Collect fairy dust by MINING 1x (12)
REWARD: 3 Minishrooms
Skip 25

Ch. 6 (4)

1. Collect shadows by HARVESTING 60 (60)
2. Hatch SOLAR SIMIAN (50) N/F 6 hour breed time
3. Raise Lost Crow to 11 (75)
4. Plant ANY 6 crops (18)
REWARD: 7500 FOOD
Skip 30

Ch 7 (4)

1. Raise Lost Crow to lvl 13 (175)
2. Collect Lost Berries by EVOLVING 6 (24)
3. Breed any animal with Lost Crow (25)
4. Collect Fairy Dust by MINING 3x (12)
REWARD : PETER PANDA E/N 7 hour incubation/7 hour evolution
Skip 35

Ch 8 (4)

1. Hatch PETER PANDA (25)
2. Breed Lost Crow with RAMPAGE E/F (75)
3. Collect Shadows by HARVESTING 60x (120)
4. Raise Peter Panda to lvl 5 (20)
REWARD : 1 SECRET HOLLOW DECO

Ch. 9 (4)

1. Raise Peter Panda to lvl 10 (100)
2. START breeding Lost Crow with Solar Simian (75)
3. Raise Lost Crow to lvl 15 (175)
4. Get tick tock clock round 8 of tournament (autocompleted)
REWARD: 10 REALM RUNES
Skip 50

Ch 10. (5)

1. HARVEST Mana Banana 6x (12)
2. Raise Peter Panda to lvl 12 (175)
3. Collect Lost Berries by EVOLVING 12x (36) 1/hour
4. Collect Fairy Dust by MINING 5x (60)
5. WIN TICK TOCK CLOCKS FROM CAPTAIN TIME IN ARENA 5x (100)
REWARD: BELL FAIRY D/N 19 hour incubation/20 hour evolution

Clark_Wayne
05-30-17, 12:04 PM
good you are taking the chapters in charge ? :D

Peter Panda egg

Bell Fairy egg

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36959

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36960

Eluzyion
05-30-17, 12:07 PM
good you are taking the chapters in charge ? :D

I'll gladly help as long as the game allows me access ;) lol
Feel free to add to it, I never know when I can get in :)

Destiel0918
05-30-17, 12:20 PM
Is there a bug in the current tournament?
I opened it - chose animal - and during the time I got my first hit- my OWN energy ran out. Got critical hit - and then I lost. Since " my own energy was out after one hit." Closed it - tried again - same results. The energy ran out during my own attack. The other animal didn't give " single hit".

GreytMom
05-30-17, 12:20 PM
Shoot. I accidentally started it and I wanted to wait for the auto start since I'm low on food. Or did this one start automatically like the last time?

Eluzyion
05-30-17, 12:21 PM
Shoot. I accidentally started it and I wanted to wait for the auto start since I'm low on food. Or did this one start automatically like the last time?

It autostarts :/

GreytMom
05-30-17, 12:28 PM
It autostarts :/

Boo. Thanks for confirming. I fed up my Runic Fox instead of using my food for the LB, but either way I'm sure many of us could use the time to build up our food stores. I'm not liking this auto starting right after a LB. Hopefully I'll have enough food to get through it because I really like the grand prize.

tahitii
05-30-17, 12:30 PM
It seems that new tournament is linked to the Storybook. It's 48 rounds/10 days 🙁

Eluzyion
05-30-17, 12:52 PM
It seems that new tournament is linked to the Storybook. It's 48 rounds/10 days ��

Round 3 in tournament gives a watch so.. Yea has to be connected ;)

MauiLady7
05-30-17, 12:57 PM

Thanks S8 for giving us an extra day to stock up on some food before auto starting & a HUGE thanks for letting us feed ANY animal this event.

Alideh
05-30-17, 12:57 PM
Thank you for posting the steps!

Super happy they finally brought back the swans <3

Destiel0918
05-30-17, 01:09 PM
Thank you for posting the steps!

Super happy they finally brought back the swans <3

Same! The only storybook grand prize I never got - since it was the first one I didn't expect the cost of feeding. Now I have chance to get it!

BBHome20
05-30-17, 01:20 PM
[QUOTE=Eluzyion;1424052]High level - Good Luck Friends! :)

Ch 1 (3 acts)

1. Feed any animal 5x

Ch 2. (3 acts)

3. Collect fairy dust 1x in mine (12)
REWARD: LOST CROW D/F 8 hr/

CH 3.

1. Raise Lost Crow to level 3
2. Collect 32 Shadows from harvesting

Clark_Wayne
05-30-17, 01:37 PM
Boo. Thanks for confirming. I fed up my Runic Fox instead of using my food for the LB, but either way I'm sure many of us could use the time to build up our food stores. I'm not liking this auto starting right after a LB. Hopefully I'll have enough food to get through it because I really like the grand prize.

that's why i never use all my food ;)
i always keep some because there is always a storybook after the LB

GreytMom
05-30-17, 01:43 PM
that's why i never use all my food ;)
i always keep some because there is always a storybook after the LB

I'm usually better prepared. If only I hadn't slept or went to picnics ;-) . I finally got the order of events straight and then I mess it all up. Stupid fox.
I have about 100k right now so I should be okay I think.

I absolutely love these animals. Great job, S8!

Clark_Wayne
05-30-17, 01:48 PM
I'm usually better prepared. If only I hadn't slept or went to picnics ;-) . I finally got the order of events straight and then I mess it all up. Stupid fox.
I have about 100k right now so I should be okay I think.

I absolutely love these animals. Great job, S8!

100K ? then must be ok for you ;)

Eluzyion
05-30-17, 02:51 PM
Chapters added to post 1, you will be breeding for solar simian!

BBHome20
05-30-17, 03:59 PM
Chapters added to post 1, you will be breeding for solar simian! Thanks Eluzion... 😃

poofyena
05-30-17, 04:36 PM
Oooooh no Solar Simian....I've only ever managed to breed it twice in all the time I've been playing! I'll have to get breeding now.

sparklegirly
05-30-17, 09:36 PM
I bought the habitat. It's so cute and childlike. Remind me of a dreamland. Great job on this story FFS team <3

epinederose
05-30-17, 09:57 PM
I'll gladly help as long as the game allows me access ;) lol
Feel free to add to it, I never know when I can get in :)
Thank you for your help as usual:o

I got the same problem for getting into the game, sunday morning Itryed 40 times to get in, after 1 hour and 10 minutes, i could start to play.. very ennoying!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Good luck all for the storybook adventure

FlatFoot
05-30-17, 10:07 PM
I bought the habitat. It's so cute and childlike. Remind me of a dreamland. Great job on this story FFS team <3

federerGOAT
05-30-17, 10:55 PM
Breeding the solar simian in advance and got a 6 hr on the first attempt.
Now it will have to sit on the nest for another 5 days.:rolleyes:

Edit. Just looked at the egg chart. It could also be a fallaby or parrot.
Won't be too disappointed either way, as unsure i would want the nest tied up for that long.

willjardell2003
05-30-17, 11:03 PM
Is there a bug in the current tournament?
I opened it - chose animal - and during the time I got my first hit- my OWN energy ran out. Got critical hit - and then I lost. Since " my own energy was out after one hit." Closed it - tried again - same results. The energy ran out during my own attack. The other animal didn't give " single hit".

Me too, it depend on your animals, becuz you chose animals that have higher chance to get critticle hit, a stronger animals you choose, a higher chamce to vet critticle hit, I finish round 4 and all of those round I have criticle hit*:D

willjardell2003
05-30-17, 11:06 PM
How could u know all the goal? You skip all? I'm so excited with the 2nd goal but really bored to wait for the another girl becuz a new goal start in the next day. :((

Jojocl141587
05-31-17, 12:16 AM
Do u have to be a certain lvl to get this goal? I dont have it

sgr1953
05-31-17, 12:25 AM
@ Flatfoot - working on chapter two. Fed my level 1 animal 15 times and the "feed any animals 8x" did not move. Goal still reads 0/8. Is this a glitch or am I misreading the goal. Please advise. If it is a glitch I'll report it. Thanks

supster50
05-31-17, 12:26 AM
Hey there does anyone know how many shadows u get per a hour for harvesting food. Would it be 1 or 1.5 an hour? Thanks in advance very muchly. And good luck to all playing. Oh and by the way super neet critters again there FlatFoot really like em

judyandthecat
05-31-17, 12:31 AM
@ Flatfoot - working on chapter two. Fed my level 1 animal 15 times and the "feed any animals 8x" did not move. Goal still reads 0/8. Is this a glitch or am I misreading the goal. Please advise. If it is a glitch I'll report it. Thanks

Fed my animal and it accepted the eight times ...done chapter two for today.
I play on a iPad Pro
Try force closing maybe

calinou1
05-31-17, 12:53 AM
J ai eu le meme probleme cela ne fonctionnait pas, j'ai ferme le jeu et cela me la validite des l ouverture.

tammy91k
05-31-17, 02:27 AM

Mine did the same thing. After feeding any animal 8 times it still says 0/8.

haku8cafe
05-31-17, 02:52 AM
Ch. 6 (4)

Skip 30

have to say it so chapter 6 act 2 is actually pay 50gems :p

it used to be 20 or 30gems for aqua I know I never ever breed one but on the bright side the fails are 3hrs :)

glenngenius
05-31-17, 03:07 AM
Hi! Am I the only experiencing that I cannot collect magic dust in the mine? What's strange is that there are times where I only get runes without other prize such as food or coins. Is this a glitch or something?

arktoz
05-31-17, 03:38 AM
How many berries I'm getting from evolving? It's one or two per hour?

MystiqueRealm
05-31-17, 05:10 AM
How many berries I'm getting from evolving? It's one or two per hour?

I think it's 1/hr on evolve and 1.5/hr on harvesting, someone confirm though

Elspethwood
05-31-17, 05:39 AM
Hi! Am I the only experiencing that I cannot collect magic dust in the mine? What's strange is that there are times where I only get runes without other prize such as food or coins. Is this a glitch or something?

I'm experiencing the same. I only got runes with apples and coins. I was really keen on this SB. Sadly, I won't be able to finish it.

glenngenius
05-31-17, 06:29 AM
I'm experiencing the same. I only got runes with apples and coins. I was really keen on this SB. Sadly, I won't be able to finish it.

Do you also get runes only (without the apples or coins)? Because I do and it's really strange.

Elspethwood
05-31-17, 06:35 AM
Do you also get runes only (without the apples or coins)? Because I do and it's really strange.

I get runes with food or coins. Yes, it's really strange you only get runes. It must be a glitch :(

NannaSherry
05-31-17, 07:24 AM
Does anyone know what that last prize is on the Swan Song challenge? The one where you breed the swan princess with the fairy bell. Thanks.

Callyvitale19
05-31-17, 07:56 AM
I was wondering the same thing. I think it's the Swan Prince that we got from another storybook event.

FlatFoot
05-31-17, 08:24 AM
The Fairy Dust will only appear in the Mine when you're asked to get it. If you're trying to get it on another task then you won't see it. Maybe that's what's happening?

@sgr1953, I'm not quite sure why that would happen. Did you restart the game and all that jazz? Let me know if you can remember any other things you may have done at that time.

itzjulezzz
05-31-17, 08:27 AM
I was actually getting fairy dust before I was asked for it & still growin bananas try closing the game

Elspethwood
05-31-17, 09:58 AM
The Fairy Dust will only appear in the Mine when you're asked to get it. If you're trying to get it on another task then you won't see it. Maybe that's what's happening?

I am stuck on chapter 2 act 3. I didn't get any fairly dust from the mine.

glenngenius
05-31-17, 10:52 AM

@sgr1953, I'm not quite sure why that would happen. Did you restart the game and all that jazz? Let me know if you can remember any other things you may have done at that time.

I'm currently on that task rd 2, and it's either I get runes only or runes with food/coins, no fairy dust. :( I can't finish the task because of that.

supermaay
05-31-17, 11:07 AM
For Ch 4. Act 2 - Start breeding with FIRE GLIDER (25), what does it mean? Do we need to breed a Fire Glider or need to breed any animal with Fire Glider? Thanks.

supermaay
05-31-17, 11:09 AM
Round 3 in tournament gives a watch so.. Yea has to be connected ;)

Yes. We get watches throughout the tournament but I didn't see its connection with the Storybook. Do I miss something? Thanks.

Eluzyion
05-31-17, 11:25 AM
For Ch 4. Act 2 - Start breeding with FIRE GLIDER (25), what does it mean? Do we need to breed a Fire Glider or need to breed any animal with Fire Glider? Thanks.

Breed any animal to fire glider :)

Eluzyion
05-31-17, 11:26 AM
Yes. We get watches throughout the tournament but I didn't see its connection with the Storybook. Do I miss something? Thanks.

I believe you need 1 in ch 4 mine autocompleted but pretty sure that's it ;)

GreytMom
05-31-17, 11:26 AM

I got nothing but runes & food with my first two times mining, then on my third time I got a fairy dust. I'm guessing it's random.

Eluzyion
05-31-17, 11:28 AM
I got nothing but runes & food with my first two times mining, then on my third time I got a fairy dust. I'm guessing it's random.

It's very random sometimes takes many bombs

Eluzyion
05-31-17, 11:53 AM
@Flatfoot I've planted a couple of different plants that of course go toward harvesting missions but by the time I'm ready to go on I can't remember what is planted where! lol is it possible to have a plant bubble over finished crop showing what the plant is? I hate wasting 20 hour crops when u only need a two hour etc. thanks for considering :)

supster50
05-31-17, 12:53 PM
Looks like it's the Swan Prince. On the bottom it shows a small goose looking bird with a + 1 by it

MauiLady7
05-31-17, 02:22 PM

Won't be too disappointed either way, as unsure i would want the nest tied up for that long.

The simian has a red butterfly in the egg. Hopefully you have 2 nests, & this is going to be the hardest step in the event. You won't be able to get Peter Panda without hatching one or by paying the 50 gems. Eeekk! Good luck everyone.

NannaSherry
05-31-17, 02:27 PM
Yes it says we get the swan prince (which was from a previous event) but I saw the picture by the breed a swan princess and fairy bell and wondered if we got a special place or decoration. Maybe it's just a picture. But I couldn't figure out what it was. But thanks for your thoughts.

GreytMom
05-31-17, 02:46 PM

As previously mentioned, hopefully you have two nests. You need the breeding den empty for Chap 4 Fireglider, then have to hatch any animal in Chapter 5 before you can hatch the Solar Simian in Chapter 6.

Silverrain1
05-31-17, 03:44 PM
@Flatfoot I've planted a couple of different plants that of course go toward harvesting missions but by the time I'm ready to go on I can't remember what is planted where! lol is it possible to have a plant bubble over finished crop showing what the plant is? I hate wasting 20 hour crops when u only need a two hour etc. thanks for considering :)

Love that idea!

Silverrain1
05-31-17, 03:50 PM
So far, all going well. I wait for each new day to start new chapters so I'll only b on chapter 3 tomorrow. I've got decent food supplies (I would have liked more but I don't think it's gonna b a disaster) iv hatched my crow and it's currently evolving. Luckily I have 4 nests so I tried for the simian straight away and got it on 3rd try after 2 fairy ferrets! So happy! Not so happy on my second account, food supplies way down and was about to use all my heard earned gems and buy my second nest so I cld get the crow on it (main nest taken up) my finger slipped and I spent 7 gems. So my crows not even hatched on that account!
Also hoping no tournament steps come up after winning the initial watch. I hate tournaments! So far I've gotten 2 watches but possibly 3. Not sure for defo tho

Anyway, thanks for listening!

Silverrain1
05-31-17, 03:55 PM
Yes it says we get the swan prince (which was from a previous event) but I saw the picture by the breed a swan princess and fairy bell and wondered if we got a special place or decoration. Maybe it's just a picture. But I couldn't figure out what it was. But thanks for your thoughts.

I think it's a picture of the breeding garden. Just so u know to breed those two animals maybe

Destiel0918
05-31-17, 04:18 PM
So far, all going well. I wait for each new day to start new chapters so I'll only b on chapter 3 tomorrow. I've got decent food supplies (I would have liked more but I don't think it's gonna b a disaster) iv hatched my crow and it's currently evolving. Luckily I have 4 nests so I tried for the simian straight away and got it on 3rd try after 2 fairy ferrets! So happy! Not so happy on my second account, food supplies way down and was about to use all my heard earned gems and buy my second nest so I cld get the crow on it (main nest taken up) my finger slipped and I spent 7 gems. So my crows not even hatched on that account!
Also hoping no tournament steps come up after winning the initial watch. I hate tournaments! So far I've gotten 2 watches but possibly 3. Not sure for defo tho

Anyway, thanks for listening!

I think there will be more tournament steps coming. If I remember correctly I recently got another "item" from tournament ( don't exactly remember from which round though) - and I'm near round 16 - so I think there will be more than one.

Jojocl141587
05-31-17, 04:34 PM
Wow, ya'll are a helpful bunch on this game. Thanks for the help, smh.

Eluzyion
05-31-17, 04:36 PM
All chapters done, posted in Post #1..don't shoot the messenger lol you need 5 tick tock clocks to finish the storybook beating Captain Time 5x *hides*

Eluzyion
05-31-17, 04:38 PM
I think there will be more tournament steps coming. If I remember correctly I recently got another "item" from tournament ( don't exactly remember from which round though) - and I'm near round 16 - so I think there will be more than one.

So far rounds 3, 8, and 15 have the clocks.. You need 5 for storybook
And round 22

Clark_Wayne
05-31-17, 04:49 PM

i like the idea :)

@ eluzyion : the last tip top clock must be from round 30 ;)

Clark_Wayne
05-31-17, 04:52 PM
after reading all the chapters, the only thing really hard is to get solar simian :)

Eluzyion
05-31-17, 05:12 PM
i like the idea :)

@ eluzyion : the last tip top clock must be from round 30 ;)

Thank you Silverrain and Clark_Wayne :)

Yes, I just passed 30 and that got me the needed 5, not doing any more of the tourny I really don't care about Captain Time ;) but Bell Fairy is lovely and her egg is on the nest! 19 hours :)

Good Luck Everyone!

GreytMom
05-31-17, 06:12 PM
Got my Solar Simian on the second try. Now to remember not to accidentally hatch it. And my Fire Glider is old enough to breed.
Nexus Nuts are planted and will be ready to harvest shadows when the chapter opens.
I'm really making an effort to stay on top of things since I'll be away this weekend. All the social things throughout summer are going to make the challenges tough for me.

federerGOAT
05-31-17, 08:25 PM
As previously mentioned, hopefully you have two nests. You need the breeding den empty for Chap 4 Fireglider, then have to hatch any animal in Chapter 5 before you can hatch the Solar Simian in Chapter 6.

Yess, luckily I have two nests.
And the solar simian will be sitting on the nest for the next few days.
Looking ahead (thanks to the gemmers) looks like I'm all set (got an adult glider and rampage).

eagleeye1186
05-31-17, 08:27 PM
What dragons are used to get Solar Simian? Thx to all that post, you're most helpful!

Eluzyion
05-31-17, 08:30 PM
What dragons are used to get Solar Simian? Thx to all that post, you're most helpful!

You mean elements? :) solar simian is nature/fire 6 hour breed time

glenngenius
05-31-17, 09:06 PM

I was able to get the fairy dust after I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. :)

Rak1357
05-31-17, 10:40 PM

Host(ess)
Used pandaffodil and flyerfox... 3-4 tries (only got fairy ferret with 3 hr breeding time during these tries)

tuffyjkitten
05-31-17, 10:44 PM
I have no explosives to mine with and my parade of fairy ferret fails is not giving me any. This sucks!

Silverrain1
06-01-17, 01:38 AM
Host(ess)
Used pandaffodil and flyerfox... 3-4 tries (only got fairy ferret with 3 hr breeding time during these tries)

The fairy ferret is common so you will breed that more often than not. You have just gotta keep trying and eventually you will get the one you want. Sometimes it happens pretty quickly other times not. As long as you are using the right elements (which you are doing) you are in with a chance.

RainbowsandRandoms
06-01-17, 02:07 AM
Game crashes too much. I've completed chapter 2 twice now only to come back and find the runes, the fairy dust and lost crow have disappeared and Act 3 has to be finished all over again. Used gems too just to get the explosives. So fed up with it.

arrouk
06-01-17, 02:26 AM
I have 2 issues with the sb now.
The clocks from the arena, how far will I have to get to compleate the sb?
On my first try to get a solar simion I put my ss in with my crystal unicorn (hoping for the reflection) and I now have a 45 hour timer. lol I don't know if I'm excited or gutted.

willjardell2003
06-01-17, 02:57 AM

WATCHES FROM TOURNAMENT: rounds 3, 8, 15, 22 and 30 (got my needed 5 stopping here)

Ch 1 (3 acts)

1. Feed any animal 5x

Ch 2. (3 acts)

3. Collect fairy dust 1x in MINE (12)
REWARD: LOST CROW D/F 8 hr/8 hr
Skip 10

CH 3. (3)

1. Raise Lost Crow to lvl 3 (7)
2. Collect Shadows by HARVESTING 32 (32)
3. Collect lost berries by EVOLVING (12) (evolving crow completes)
REWARD: 5000 food
Skip 15

Ch 4. (4)

1. Evolve lost crow to lvl 4 (12)
2. Start breeding with FIRE GLIDER (25) means breed any animal to fire glider :)
3 or 4 is get watch from round 3 tournament I already had it so autocompleted
4. Collect shadows by HARVESTING 50 (50)
REWARD: 12000 coin
Skip 20

Ch 5 (4)

1. Raise Lost Crow to lvl 7 (40)
2. Collect lost berries by EVOLVING 8 (16)
3. Hatch ANY animal 1x (30)
4. Collect fairy dust by MINING 1x (12)
REWARD: 3 Minishrooms
Skip 25

Ch. 6 (4)

Skip 30

Ch 7 (4)

1. Raise Lost Crow to lvl 13 (175)
2. Collect Lost Berries by EVOLVING 6 (24)
3. Breed any animal with Lost Crow (25)
4. Collect Fairy Dust by MINING 3x (12)
REWARD : PETER PANDA E/N 7 hour incubation/
Skip 35

Ch 8 (4)

1. Hatch PETER PANDA (25)
2. Breed Lost Crow with RAMPAGE E/F (75)
3. Collect Shadows by HARVESTING 60x (120)
4. Raise Peter Panda to lvl 5 (20)
REWARD : 1 SECRET HOLLOW DECO

Ch. 9 (4)

1. Raise Peter Panda to lvl 10 (100)
2. START breeding Lost Crow with Solar Simian (75)
3. Raise Lost Crow to lvl 15 (175)
4. Get tick tock clock round 8 of tournament (autocompleted)
REWARD: 10 REALM RUNES
Skip 50

Ch 10. (5)

4. WIN TICK TOCK CLOCKS FROM CAPTAIN TIME IN ARENA 5x (100)
REWARD: BELL FAIRY D/N 19 hour incubation/
Hatch solar simian sound quite difficult, chapter 6=the dangerous chapter :((((

missKristel
06-01-17, 06:10 AM
I'm not sure if this was mentioned before but Peter Panda (the name) reminds me of the movie 'The Pacifier'. They had a dance there called 'Peter Panda Dance'

GC5410
06-01-17, 06:25 AM
I didn't realise there was a storybook, as it has only just appeared today and I only have 8 days left! Grrrrrr

Silverrain1
06-01-17, 08:35 AM
I didn't realise there was a storybook, as it has only just appeared today and I only have 8 days left! Grrrrrr

Oh no. The first few chapters have been pretty easy and the amazing people on here have posted all the steps here so have a look and I'm sure you will b able to catch up. U will b able to see what's coming up and plan everything in advance. Good luck and let us no how u get on.

saucysammis
06-01-17, 09:19 AM

Ch 10. (5)

4. WIN TICK TOCK CLOCKS FROM CAPTAIN TIME IN ARENA 5x (100)
REWARD: BELL FAIRY D/N 19 hour incubation/

Regarding task 4 of chapter 10: I'm thinking "win tick tock clocks from captain time in arena 5x" is meant to indicate that we must win level 30 in the tournament..... or is this something else.....? Thanks.

Eluzyion
06-01-17, 09:41 AM
Regarding task 4 of chapter 10: I'm thinking "win tick tock clocks from captain time in arena 5x" is meant to indicate that we must win level 30 in the tournament..... or is this something else.....? Thanks.

Yes you'll get the 5th clock on round 30

GreytMom
06-01-17, 02:50 PM
Does anyone else actually read the story? This one is certainly making me giggle.
I actually used to have a bumper sticker that said "See, I'm not lost. I'm right here".

Rak1357
06-01-17, 03:02 PM
The fairy ferret is common so you will breed that more often than not. You have just gotta keep trying and eventually you will get the one you want. Sometimes it happens pretty quickly other times not. As long as you are using the right elements (which you are doing) you are in with a chance.

Sorry, I meant to say I got solar simian eventually after 3-4 tries and in these tries I got only fairy ferrets... so anyone trying to get solar simian can try this combo ( pandaffodil + flyerfox)...

Silverrain1
06-01-17, 03:30 PM
Sorry, I meant to say I got solar simian eventually after 3-4 tries and in these tries I got only fairy ferrets... so anyone trying to get solar simian can try this combo ( pandaffodil + flyerfox)...

Ah I see. And hear was me thinking I was being helpful lol 😂 glad you got the simian

Silverrain1
06-01-17, 03:31 PM
Does anyone else actually read the story? This one is certainly making me giggle.
I actually used to have a bumper sticker that said "See, I'm not lost. I'm right here".

I do when I remember, but it generally means I miss a few parts of the story. Bit of a pest when I forget

farmday0123
06-01-17, 04:35 PM
I have problem breeding solar simian too, i did speeding too much but still so hard to get :(

GreytMom
06-01-17, 04:58 PM

I can't remember what critter we were trying for (maybe Cosmic?) where I got *27* Armordillos. Twenty-seven. That's why I was so happy I got Solar Simian quickly. No one needs an entire flock of Fairy Ferrets.

LauraGSJK
06-01-17, 11:16 PM
I can't remember what critter we were trying for (maybe Cosmic?) where I got *27* Armordillos. Twenty-seven. That's why I was so happy I got Solar Simian quickly. No one needs an entire flock of Fairy Ferrets.

LOL @ "flock of Fairy Ferrets." :D

willjardell2003
06-02-17, 12:16 AM
after reading all the chapters, the only thing really hard is to get solar simian :)

I think we may fail most to fairy ferret, I haven't never hatched the solar simian too, I only have 20gems now, to skip it, we need... 50gems, if I stucked in chap6, I couldn't get the bell fairy or even the peterpan panda :((( I want the white and the violet swan soo muchh

keianna38
06-02-17, 07:05 AM
I evolved my crow to level 4 before chapter 4. Why did I not get credit for it? I had to use diamonds to skip the act:( I needed to evolve an animal and that was my best option to conserve food.

Eluzyion
06-02-17, 07:42 AM
I evolved my crow to level 4 before chapter 4. Why did I not get credit for it? I had to use diamonds to skip the act:( I needed to evolve an animal and that was my best option to conserve food.

:( evolving ahead of time "should" count, next time log out and back in to see if it'll check the mission off before spending gems or possibly support could help if it's not counting?

supermaay
06-02-17, 02:41 PM
I'm lucky to get Solar Simian in the first try. It never happened before. Actually I'm prepared to spend 50 gems which I can save for other purpose. I did have some trouble with Fire Glider. I do not have a mature Fire Glider for breeding (Ch 4/Act 2). Since Day 1, I bred a Gold Lion (21-hour timer) and two Fennec Shoxes (14-hour timer) before I got a Fire Glider.

federerGOAT
06-02-17, 04:02 PM
No luck breeding the solar simian on my other account.
And now held up by a 21hr breeding with the fireglider.

GC5410
06-02-17, 05:29 PM
Oh no. The first few chapters have been pretty easy and the amazing people on here have posted all the steps here so have a look and I'm sure you will b able to catch up. U will b able to see what's coming up and plan everything in advance. Good luck and let us no how u get on.

I've caught up now, with 6 hours to go until chapter 5 unlocks, thanks :)

maxiemay
06-02-17, 07:15 PM
What level does lost crow & Peter panda need to be to breed swan princess ?.......I tried twice & got armadillos both times...maxiemay

Eluzyion
06-02-17, 08:56 PM
What level does lost crow & Peter panda need to be to breed swan princess ?.......I tried twice & got armadillos both times...maxiemay

Level doesn't matter, you have to just breed til you luck into it ;)

Silverrain1
06-03-17, 02:59 AM
I've caught up now, with 6 hours to go until chapter 5 unlocks, thanks :)

Yay! Congratulations. Good luck with the rest

sgr1953
06-03-17, 05:20 AM
I have problem breeding solar simian too, i did speeding too much but still so hard to get :(
Took months to breed my first solar simian. I hope its easier this time. Wish these specific breed animals were not part of goals. It's all about getting lucky and not s****.

keianna38
06-03-17, 06:42 AM
I'm not sure if this was mentioned before but Peter Panda (the name) reminds me of the movie 'The Pacifier'. They had a dance there called 'Peter Panda Dance'

LOL! I thought the same thing!

keianna38
06-03-17, 06:46 AM
Question: i've already beat levels 3 and 8 for the clocks. Will I get credit for them? If not, how will I complete the act? I don't want to use diamonds if I don't have to.

Silverrain1
06-03-17, 07:10 AM
Question: i've already beat levels 3 and 8 for the clocks. Will I get credit for them? If not, how will I complete the act? I don't want to use diamonds if I don't have to.

Don't worry you will get credit for them. Certain steps are ok to be completed before. Raising animals to specific levels and winning the tournaments are ok to do early. Mining, hatching and harvesting foods can not be done early.
If it says raise an animal to a certain level that's ok but if it says to feed an animal you can't do that.

Hope this helps and isn't confusing.

gramland
06-03-17, 11:40 AM
I'm worried about Chapter 8 (breed Rampage w/Lost Crow). I sold Rampage a couple of days before this event started!. I'm on my 3rd try for it and no luck. 2 armadillos and a volcamel.

keianna38
06-03-17, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE=gramland;1425072]I'm worried about Chapter 8 (breed Rampage w/Lost Crow). I sold Rampage a couple of days before this event started!. I'm on my 3rd try for it and no luck. 2 armadillos and a volcamel.[/QU
I'm in similar situation. I can't get solar simian.

sparklegirly
06-03-17, 02:07 PM
My Lost Crow is evolved to level 10, but still looks like level 4 in the Foreverland habitat. I moved him to a different habitat and he showed as level 10, moved him back to Foreverland and he's level 4 again :(

Silverrain1
06-03-17, 02:26 PM
My Lost Crow is evolved to level 10, but still looks like level 4 in the Foreverland habitat. I moved him to a different habitat and he showed as level 10, moved him back to Foreverland and he's level 4 again :(

It's a fountain of youth habitat, I'd imagine since they don't grow up in netherland.

gramland
06-03-17, 02:58 PM

Same here sparklegirly, I did not realize the the Foreverland habitat habitat was a fountain of youth when I bought it. I thought it was just a regular habitat for the Forever Lost storybook animals. The animals are to cute to keep them small especially the grand prize.

sparklegirly
06-03-17, 03:10 PM
It's a fountain of youth habitat, I'd imagine since they don't grow up in netherland.

Oh no I'm so sad 😭

sparklegirly
06-03-17, 03:14 PM
Same here sparklegirly, I did not realize the the Foreverland habitat habitat was a fountain of youth when I bought it. I thought it was just a regular habitat for the Forever Lost storybook animals. The animals are to cute to keep them small especially the grand prize.

No offense to anyone that likes the fountain of youth habitats, but what is the point on feeding all that food to never be able to see them at epic?! So sad right now, this was my favorite habitat.

Silverrain1
06-03-17, 04:15 PM
No offense to anyone that likes the fountain of youth habitats, but what is the point on feeding all that food to never be able to see them at epic?! So sad right now, this was my favorite habitat.

I love the fountain of youth habitats as some of the animals just get soooo big and boisterous! Plus certain ones give me the creeps! And I dnt no what they look like till I evolve them

judyandthecat
06-03-17, 04:35 PM
3 vinotaurs
2 flyer foxes
1 jackalope
And an army of ferrets

Storybook is fun if you breed what you need but not so if you don't
Will I spend 50 gems to skip breeding a solar....not
Never got the aqua in the last storybook
On the other hand crow is cute
You have to know when to fold your cards

JustKay
06-03-17, 05:50 PM
Why is rampage not on sale in the market? Normally they put the animals you have to breed on sale, but instead it's shock fox and hyppogriff.. who needs these two right now? and for what?

Silverrain1
06-03-17, 06:14 PM
Why is rampage not on sale in the market? Normally they put the animals you have to breed on sale, but instead it's shock fox and hyppogriff.. who needs these two right now? and for what?

I wondered that to, but I'm pretty sure it happened last event to.

keianna38
06-03-17, 06:25 PM
Does anyone have any advice on how to get a solar simeon? I've been trying but no luck

GreytMom
06-03-17, 07:40 PM
I love the fountain of youth habitats as some of the animals just get soooo big and boisterous! Plus certain ones give me the creeps! And I dnt no what they look like till I evolve them

I love the FOY habitats, too, so I'm happy to have one now for fire animals. The animals from this particular SB will live elsewhere.
The creepy monkeys are cute when they're babies, so they can live there. Can we get a FOY habitat for Tree? I'd be willing to pay a lot to not have to see those frightening things every day ;-)

willjardell2003
06-03-17, 07:41 PM
Guys, if I try too hard for many days to hatch the solar simian but after 3 days, I can't hatch them , should I spend 50gems to finish the act of that chapter quickly, or just keep trying? But if we took too much time for the chapter 6, then we wouldn't have time for the other chapter :(((

GreytMom
06-03-17, 07:42 PM
Does anyone have any advice on how to get a solar simeon? I've been trying but no luck

Probably not the advice you're looking for, but my best advice is keep trying. It's really all just luck as long as you're using the right elements.

willjardell2003
06-03-17, 07:45 PM
Keep trying to breed Nature/fire combination animals or panda and pyro pony together. I'm wonder why I used fairy ferret to breed with different animals, then I would got fairy ferret again??? I think the animals we hatch from breeding have to be different from the animals we used to breed, fot example: breed fairy ferret with jackalope, then receive fairy ferret instead of receiving another animals???

GreytMom
06-03-17, 07:50 PM
Guys, if I try too hard for many days to hatch the solar simian but after 3 days, I can't hatch them , should I spend 50gems to finish the act of that chapter quickly, or just keep trying? But if we took too much time for the chapter 6, then we wouldn't have time for the other chapter :(((

I suppose it depends on how much the animals are worth to you.
You'll want to figure the math as to how many hours are left to complete the SB and the exact amount of hours you need to complete each Chapter. Then you can back into what point you want to give up on breeding to skip that mission.
I was cutting it close on the Gemini goal line, so there's an example in that thread of how I figured it. Credit to haku8cafe did most of the work on it, I just backed into the dates.

willjardell2003
06-03-17, 07:51 PM
Guys, I have 6 fire/nature animals, they are all used to hatch the solar simian, should I used different fomula in everytime I breed ( fallaby+fairy ferret, then I use jackalope to breed with paradise parrot,... every fomula I only try 1 times) OR every times I breed, only breed 2 flat animals ( like 7 times only trying fairy ferret+jackalope to get solar simian)? Sr for my bad english and explain, hope you guys can understand me as well and reply me as quick as you can :)) thank you

willjardell2003
06-03-17, 07:55 PM
I suppose it depends on how much the animals are worth to you.
You'll want to figure the math as to how many hours are left to complete the SB and the exact amount of hours you need to complete each Chapter. Then you can back into what point you want to give up on breeding to skip that mission.
I was cutting it close on the Gemini goal line, so there's an example in that thread of how I figured it. thank for your advise, I'll try to calculate the time :)

Phoenix406
06-03-17, 08:24 PM
Guys, I have 6 fire/nature animals, they are all used to hatch the solar simian, should I used different fomula in everytime I breed ( fallaby+fairy ferret, then I use jackalope to breed with paradise parrot,... every fomula I only try 1 times) OR every times I breed, only breed 2 flat animals ( like 7 times only trying fairy ferret+jackalope to get solar simian)? Sr for my bad english and explain, hope you guys can understand me as well and reply me as quick as you can :)) thank you

I've been trying all different nature/fire breeding combos with 0 luck. :(

Eluzyion
06-03-17, 08:54 PM

I used crystal unicorn and solar simian and got it pretty quickly if you have those .. Good luck!

gr8fl
06-03-17, 08:55 PM
How can I get credit for Act in SB when the "computer" did not catch it? I bred with a fire glider in ch.4 and it did not advance me. I cannot wait the 13 hours (current breed time) to breed again.

willjardell2003
06-03-17, 10:30 PM
I fail most on fairy farrot and... jackalope 😔😔😔😔😔

willjardell2003
06-03-17, 10:31 PM
I used crystal unicorn and solar simian and got it pretty quickly if you have those .. Good luck!
I have CU but no solar simian, how could that annoying simian be difficult to get??

missKristel
06-04-17, 12:08 AM
I started breeding for a Solar Simian with my Fallaby and Solar Simian and my breeding time is 6 hours. I hope it's the Simian but the Fallaby also takes 6 hours to breed...

utili68
06-04-17, 01:10 AM
In chapter 6 Act 2 the German translation is wrong! The picture shows a Solar simian to breed but the translation says "breed/ hatch a fireglider"! :confused: This is really not nice! :mad:

epinederose
06-04-17, 01:16 AM

truuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeee !!!! I bread an army of fairy furrets !!! whatch out your teeth !!.....
:o

next I'll try pandaffodil and pyroponey, maybe the simple breeds are more efficient......

dala12
06-04-17, 01:24 AM
How does the egg look like of solar simian? Because their are three 6 hrs eggs? Red, green and three sparkles?

Silverrain1
06-04-17, 01:33 AM
I love the FOY habitats, too, so I'm happy to have one now for fire animals. The animals from this particular SB will live elsewhere.
The creepy monkeys are cute when they're babies, so they can live there. Can we get a FOY habitat for Tree? I'd be willing to pay a lot to not have to see those frightening things every day ;-)

Oh yes! One for the trees and one for the lightning animals. My thunder mammoth is huge!

I'm waiting to collect shadows since I accidentally planted rune prunes yesterday. Sigh. They will be done in about 2.5 hours tho so it's not like I'm way behind. Just annoying that it's such a long timer for a poor food yield. I have my solar simian ready to hatch so the rest of today shld go well. Good luck all, hope u are getting your simians.

Silverrain1
06-04-17, 01:36 AM

It depends on how much you want the final animal and if you feel you can justify the gems for it. Also, do you have enough food etc to be able to complete the story book so u don't spend the gems and then not win anyway. Personally I find 50 gems a lot but if you look at in terms of completing the story book, then it's not a lot.

Silverrain1
06-04-17, 01:41 AM

Personally, I use the same combination every time until I get what I'm after.

willjardell2003
06-04-17, 02:31 AM
I'm so excited, I have just bred the fallaby and pandanoofi for the 2nd time, the egg haven't appeared but the breeding time for the fallaby and pandanoofi are 6 hours. It may be fallaby :( or it may be a... solar simian :D wish it will be Solar simian, I'm really excited to finish this exhausting chapter easily

willjardell2003
06-04-17, 02:38 AM
I started breeding for a Solar Simian with my Fallaby and Solar Simian and my breeding time is 6 hours. I hope it's the Simian but the Fallaby also takes 6 hours to breed...

Me too, I bred the fallaby and pandanoofi and my breeding time is 6 hours too, I really want it to be the solar simian

utili68
06-04-17, 03:10 AM
How does the egg look like of solar simian? Because their are three 6 hrs eggs? Red, green and three sparkles?

No, I think it's a Paradise parrot :-/

willjardell2003
06-04-17, 04:12 AM

Solar simian's egg have a red flower

Silverrain1
06-04-17, 04:26 AM
That's today's chapter done woo hoo!

willjardell2003
06-04-17, 04:52 AM

That's today's chapter done woo hoo!

You finish chap6? And you have hatched the solar simian???!!! Wow, congratulation, you will have the big chance to finish the storybook

judyandthecat
06-04-17, 05:11 AM
Solar simian's egg have a red flower

Finally ...here is a picture of the solar simian egg

So everyone keep trying

Silverrain1
06-04-17, 05:20 AM
You finish chap6? And you have hatched the solar simian???!!! Wow, congratulation, you will have the big chance to finish the storybook

Due to the amazing people who post chapters ahead of time I started trying for the simian straight away incase I had any trouble. I got it on my third try. I'm in a fortunate position to have more than one nest so I left the simian there. It's been there for days! So I hatched it as soon as prompted. It's a bit of a relief to have it done now as I kept worrying I wld accidentally hatch it! My next concern is getting all the clocks from the tournament.

BiggerBubbles
06-04-17, 05:29 AM
Here we go again;
Flyer Fox, Flyer Fox, Fallaby, Fairy Ferret, Jackalope...

judafarm
06-04-17, 05:37 AM
I just started again to try for breed the solar simiar..
2 times I get the fairy ferret
And now again I breed an animal with 3 hours breeding time...so this will be my third fairy ferret.
How many times do I have to try???

sparklegirly
06-04-17, 06:08 AM
Decides Lost Crow looks best at level 10.
Looks in forum thread to see gems skip cost.
Realizes 250 gems is more expensive than purchasing food from market to feed Crow.
Now I am forced to feed my Crow as I cannot justify using 250 gems to keep him level 10. Not liking this storybook now :( and I bred Solar Simian and Rampage on the first try so it has been going very smoothly for me.
Thank you Eluzyion for posting the complete steps.

Edit: I just noticed there is a third step involving feeding Lost Crow from level 10 to 15, with an additional 175 gems price tag. The cost to skip the steps should be relatively close to the cost to buy food. In this case feeding 36,000 apples would cost 140 gems in the market. Asking players to spend 425 gems when the actual value of the food is only 140 gems is dishonest and unreasonable. Sorry for my rant just peeved on this.

MystiqueRealm
06-04-17, 06:34 AM
I just started again to try for breed the solar simiar..
2 times I get the fairy ferret
And now again I breed an animal with 3 hours breeding time...so this will be my third fairy ferret.
How many times do I have to try???

I accidently sold my solar simian on the nest right before I needed to hatch it! But I bred simian to CU and got it 2nd time so maybe try that combo ;) worked for me both times

Rynetory2
06-04-17, 06:35 AM
In chapter 6 Act 2 the German translation is wrong! The picture shows a Solar simian to breed but the translation says "breed/ hatch a fireglider"! :confused: This is really not nice! :mad:

I've passed in your feedback on this. Thanks.

Monichiwa
06-04-17, 07:13 AM
Just saw today that the spanish translation is also wrong, it says the same, "hatch a fireglider" with the picture of the solar simian.

natxjkkggg
06-04-17, 07:25 AM
Wow I hatched a solar simian at first try and the picture shows this too but it doesn't count. Before I released a fireglyder from the hatchery and it also doesn't count. That tooo heavy for me I will give up because getting a 17 hour timer for the next try for fireglyder

epinederose
06-04-17, 09:08 AM
Just saw today that the spanish translation is also wrong, it says the same, "hatch a fireglider" with the picture of the solar simian.

Same for the french version..... "Faites eclore un glissefollet" with the picture of a monkey.....
this is confusing !!!!!!

I have noticed already that the translation (what concerns french) is not always a success......

judafarm
06-04-17, 10:35 AM
Almost 11 hours I try to breed a solar simian... still nothing :(
Think I will not gett it..
I do not have enough gems for buy this animal.
Why they make it so hard in this event??
Its not how much and many times you play this game...its just that you should have luck and gems

supster50
06-04-17, 11:09 AM
Can we hatch Peter Panda before Chapter 8 starts and will it still count if hatched and evolved between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8

AppieP
06-04-17, 01:37 PM
Can we hatch Peter Panda before Chapter 8 starts and will it still count if hatched and evolved between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8
Yes you can hatch and evolve as far as you want. It will automatically complete the task.

Phoenix406
06-04-17, 03:25 PM
So far all I have is a slew of Fairy Ferrets, 2 "Super Rare" Paradise Parrots ( of which I already have 2, so these were sold), and a Rare Jackalope, which I also already have. How about a rare Solar Simian? Plus I still don't have a Vinotaur.

AppieP
06-04-17, 03:51 PM
So far all I have is a slew of Fairy Ferrets, 2 "Super Rare" Paradise Parrots ( of which I already have 2, so these were sold), and a Rare Jackalope, which I also already have. How about a rare Solar Simian? Plus I still don't have a Vinotaur.

LOL I just sold 2 vinotaurs. If i knew that.....:p And a Paradise Parrot, and a few Fairy Ferrets. I just give up and skipped the hatching part. Couldn't wait any longer. Good luck for trying to get it.

luna2cute
06-04-17, 06:01 PM
Middle of a storybook and what do I get??

50 hour breed timer!!!

lol.

Not complaining. Just want to say the word of the day...

"Irony"

lol

Destiel0918
06-04-17, 06:07 PM
Middle of a storybook and what do I get??

50 hour breed timer!!!

lol.

Not complaining. Just want to say the word of the day...

"Irony"

lol

Sucks when this happens, but on the other hand - congratulations! I got 41 hour timer - too bad I already have too of that animal...

willjardell2003
06-04-17, 06:31 PM
No, in stead of hatch a solar simian, i hatched a... paradise. I'm focus on breeding fallaby and pandafoodi ( try it 4 times) 1st time = a jackalope, 2nd time=paradise, 3rd and 4th time= fairy farrot 😔😔😔😔 luckily that the fairy ferret only have 3hrs breeding=faster chance to unlock this annoying chapter. The other chapter take so much times to finish it 😑😑😑😑

chinpunchan
06-04-17, 06:49 PM
I have 10 fairy ferret already :mad: and stuck at 23 level for a whole day. This is hopeless

Rynetory2
06-04-17, 07:47 PM

Same for the french version..... "Faites eclore un glissefollet" with the picture of a monkey.....
this is confusing !!!!!!

I have noticed already that the translation (what concerns french) is not always a success......

Thanks guys. I've passed in your feedback as well.

willjardell2003
06-04-17, 09:34 PM
I have 10 fairy ferret already :mad: and stuck at 23 level for a whole day. This is hopeless

Such a fairy ferret party. I stuck at level 21, I couldn't defear the stupid papa penguin. I used the lv13 CU to defeat that rare animal ( earth+water animal). I have tried for over10times fighting with that stupid penguin but all of the hits are strong attack while I needed criticle hit 😡😡😡😡

chinpunchan
06-05-17, 01:10 AM
Such a fairy ferret party. I stuck at level 21, I couldn't defear the stupid papa penguin. I used the lv13 CU to defeat that rare animal ( earth+water animal). I have tried for over10times fighting with that stupid penguin but all of the hits are strong attack while I needed criticle hit 😡😡😡😡

Try ancient sloth level 15 (nature). I win a lot with that one

Clark_Wayne
06-05-17, 03:41 AM
Peter Panda egg

willjardell2003
06-05-17, 03:58 AM
Try ancient sloth level 15 (nature). I win a lot with that one

My ancient sloth is only lv 13, I also used it but I think ultra rare is better than super rare ( same level). I can't spend more apples, my apples are all used for the storybook, tge p?tr panda and the lost crow

AppieP
06-05-17, 05:05 AM
Peter Panda egg

Thanks CLark_Wayne for posting the egg. You're a few second before I managed the Egg pic.
Do you already (or someone else) know the evo time for the Panda? I know the incubation time is 7 hours.

Eluzyion
06-05-17, 05:13 AM
Thanks CLark_Wayne for posting the egg. You're a few second before I managed the Egg pic.
Do you already (or someone else) know the evo time for the Panda? I know the incubation time is 7 hours.

7 hour evolution, thx for reminder I had forgotten to add it to past #1 ;)

AppieP
06-05-17, 05:20 AM
7 hour evolution, thx for reminder I had forgotten to add it to past #1 ;)
You're welcome.;) And thanks for editing.

judafarm
06-05-17, 05:31 AM
Still not have the solar simian :(
If I not get it that meens for e this event is over ???
I try and try...but still nothing :(
So, this event is only for if you have luck...or have enough gems :(

calicokittennope
06-05-17, 06:02 AM
Ugghhh I breed two solar simians together several times and get no solar simian :confused:

willjardell2003
06-05-17, 08:06 AM
2 paradise parrot and 6 fairy ferret, 1 jackalope, plz solar simian, come there with me 😭😭😭😭 I want the p?tr panda and the bell fairy so bad in order to hatch a swan princess and a violet swan

Drachenia
06-05-17, 09:24 AM
Hello dear Storm8 Team, I can not breed with Rampage and so on because, I had to sell out of place almost all breedable animals sell. Why can not I breed with any earth / fire animal. My accelerated breeding with Crystal Unicorn / Cinderelka and got Armordillo and 15 hours Magmacore. I got no Rampage and can only play in which I delete and again the game to charge, I got so difficult with land extensions. Now I have to sell an animal again, just to get space for the storybook animal. Please TL sink the expansion for new land on 50 Realm Runs

Alohatami
06-05-17, 10:04 AM
Hi there. I'm having trouble breeding a rampage. I keep getting armordillos. But now my breeding den is going to be stuck for 21 hours - I was on the "breed with the lost crow" step, and thought maybe if I bred the crow with a rock rhino I might be lucky and get the rampage. Not sure what I'm getting now. Anyway, I want to make sure I'm reading the first post correctly. Will it be 75 gems to skip that step? I have 69 at the moment, and will be willing to drop the 75 if I earn the last 6 in time. Before I do that, though, I also want to make sure skipping that step isn't going to bite me back in a later chapter?

supermaay
06-05-17, 11:02 AM
Hi there. I'm having trouble breeding a rampage. I keep getting armordillos. But now my breeding den is going to be stuck for 21 hours - I was on the "breed with the lost crow" step, and thought maybe if I bred the crow with a rock rhino I might be lucky and get the rampage. Not sure what I'm getting now. Anyway, I want to make sure I'm reading the first post correctly. Will it be 75 gems to skip that step? I have 69 at the moment, and will be willing to drop the 75 if I earn the last 6 in time. Before I do that, though, I also want to make sure skipping that step isn't going to bite me back in a later chapter?

Sorry to know that you had a hard time breeding a Rampage. The 21-hour timer you got is a Cursed Rose. I guarantee that Cursed Rose is very difficult to breed if you like to do it any other times. Unfortunately, the probability has been manipulated during the Storybook event and you will get all kinds of animals before you can get the target RARE animal (like Rampage and Solar Simian). It happened all the times that Storm8 liked you to use gems to speed up or skip. The only good news is that Rampage is not needed in later days/acts so 75 gems are all you need. Hope you are okay with breeding the Solar Simian. Good luck.

BBHome20
06-05-17, 01:40 PM
Why can I not breed Graceful Swan? I have being trying for days and I get everything but the Swan; I even got my 2nd Crystal Unicorn..... big "SIGH"

Drachenia
06-05-17, 03:09 PM
Hello everyone, I have a mistake happened. I've accelerated Peter Panda from nest and fed in and now I develop Peter Panda. Is it automatically continued when I have Peter Panda already in the habitat?

Silverrain1
06-05-17, 03:19 PM
Hello everyone, I have a mistake happened. I've accelerated Peter Panda from nest and fed in and now I develop Peter Panda. Is it automatically continued when I have Peter Panda already in the habitat?

Yes, you will be ok as the prompt said hatch and you have and then to raise to a certain level, not feed so you are fine. I have done the same, I hatched my panda and it's in the evo flower for first evolution.

Ok, I dnt no why but anyone have any ideas why I see Peder panda and not peter? I think it was a character from somewhere or something. It's driving me nuts! Every time I see it!

12onion67
06-05-17, 03:35 PM
Hi I have a slight problem and would like to know if anyone else has had it? I breed a captain time even though it says it's not breedable crystal unicorn and ocean owl, this was not a problem but very surprising but since then I have not been able to get any further in the battles tournament again not a problem as I have the captain time character but as I'm now stuck at level 23 I won't have enough time clocks to be able to finish the last stage of forever lost. I have been using a level 15 fabled roc to battle with which is strong with electric and dark, as well as over level 15 dark and electric animals, any suggestions would be appreciated as I've been stuck on that level for 4 and 1/2 days now and getting slightly frustrated.

Alohatami
06-05-17, 04:21 PM
Sorry to know that you had a hard time breeding a Rampage. The 21-hour timer you got is a Cursed Rose. I guarantee that Cursed Rose is very difficult to breed if you like to do it any other times. Unfortunately, the probability has been manipulated during the Storybook event and you will get all kinds of animals before you can get the target RARE animal (like Rampage and Solar Simian). It happened all the times that Storm8 liked you to use gems to speed up or skip. The only good news is that Rampage is not needed in later days/acts so 75 gems are all you need. Hope you are okay with breeding the Solar Simian. Good luck.

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it! 😊

[S8] Elsa
06-05-17, 04:48 PM

The breeding probability isn't manipulated during events. We don't change it. The probability before, during, and after the event is the same. ^_^

Clark_Wayne
06-05-17, 05:09 PM
Graceful Swan or "Swan Prince" is an ultra rare (from the very 1st storybook) so i'm not surprised that you have problem to breed it ;)
it is like breeding a crystal unicorn !

GreytMom
06-05-17, 05:29 PM
Hi I have a slight problem and would like to know if anyone else has had it? I breed a captain time even though it says it's not breedable crystal unicorn and ocean owl, this was not a problem but very surprising but since then I have not been able to get any further in the battles tournament again not a problem as I have the captain time character but as I'm now stuck at level 23 I won't have enough time clocks to be able to finish the last stage of forever lost. I have been using a level 15 fabled roc to battle with which is strong with electric and dark, as well as over level 15 dark and electric animals, any suggestions would be appreciated as I've been stuck on that level for 4 and 1/2 days now and getting slightly frustrated.

You can check out this thread and see what others have used to beat different opponents. This has been a tough tournament for everyone.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99104-Tournament-Captain-Time-MAY-30-2017

BBHome20
06-05-17, 05:52 PM
Graceful Swan or "Swan Prince" is an ultra rare (from the very 1st storybook) so i'm not surprised that you have problem to breed it ;)
it is like breeding a crystal unicorn !

I was thinking maybe it was because there was a lot of time left for the Storybook. Oh well I'll keep trying at least while trying for the Swan I bred my 2nd Crystal Unicorn haha 😃

Clark_Wayne
06-05-17, 06:40 PM
oups i just had a look : graceful swan is swan princess ! so it is "just" a super rare :D
(but still from the 1st storybook ;) and still swan prince is ultra rare :D)

Tiamat68
06-05-17, 07:57 PM
Elsa;1425632']The breeding probability isn't manipulated during events. We don't change it. The probability before, during, and after the event is the same. ^_^

How I interpret your reply to supermaay is that if luck isn't in your favor, you cannot complete the Storybook in time to get the final reward. I think that is really unfair. I think of the Storybooks as something that should be fun and challenging, but doable. If luck is a major factor, then it's no better than playing the lottery. I've played FFS and DS for years. I don't mind spending money for some things, and have many a time. I don't care for having to unsuccessfully breed animals for more and more events. When you've tried to breed a solar simian over and over, and the clock is ticking, ticking, ticking, where has the fun gone? Ummm......Just gone. I have a solar simian. I don't want another one. I'm done with this event. I'll just plant and harvest food, hoping the next event doesn't require me to breed. Sorry if I'm ranting - I'm just very disappointed with the direction that FFS is going in, re: event breeding.

SabaDilla2
06-05-17, 09:25 PM
How to have fun playing FFS:
1. When participating in Tournaments, don't expect to win. Tell yourself that you hope to lose with your ultra and super rare level 15 animals against common lower level animals. You won't be disappointed!
2. When spinning to win, say that you want to win at least 34 useless path blocks...you'll be so happy!
3. When trying to complete the Storybook...don't try to complete. Just say, "I love hatching Fairy Ferrets." You're sure to have loads of fun... I have 15 times. (Still no Solar Simien)
4. When trying to hatch a certain animal, say, "I sure hope I don't get it cause it's way too much fun hatching everything else. You won't feel let down and you will have loads of FUN!

tuffyjkitten
06-05-17, 10:58 PM
Been trying for solar simian since the storybook started....countless ferrets, two jackalopes, and something with a 9 hr timer (forgot what it was). No solar simians. Not spending gems to skip it so probably not finishing.

Considering that I have 3 solar simians already and have bred several others at various times, I find it hard to believe that I wouldn't get one during an event that requires it if there truly is no manipulation...

luna2cute
06-05-17, 11:34 PM
1. When participating in Tournaments, don't expect to win. Tell yourself that you hope to lose with your ultra and super rare level 15 animals against common lower level animals. You won't be disappointed!
2. When spinning to win, say that you want to win at least 34 useless path blocks...you'll be so happy!
3. When trying to complete the Storybook...don't try to complete. Just say, "I love hatching Fairy Ferrets." You're sure to have loads of fun... I have 15 times. (Still no Solar Simien)
4. When trying to hatch a certain animal, say, "I sure hope I don't get it cause it's way too much fun hatching everything else. You won't feel let down and you will have loads of FUN!

You made my day with this, thanks! Hilarious!!

Alohatami
06-06-17, 12:40 AM
I hatched my Peter Panda, and discovered he had been named "Daisy".
😂

cherrycastleorchard
06-06-17, 02:12 AM

So true, they can say what they like about no manipulation, the thing is those of us who have been playing for years, know better. Breeding for a certain type is very hard. Too many fairy ferrets, for 2days nothing but. Had to skip or risk not being able to finish.

cherrycastleorchard
06-06-17, 02:14 AM
I hatched my Peter Panda, and discovered he had been named "Daisy".
��

Mine is called mera

cherrycastleorchard
06-06-17, 02:37 AM
I'm worried about Chapter 8 (breed Rampage w/Lost Crow). I sold Rampage a couple of days before this event started!. I'm on my 3rd try for it and no luck. 2 armadillos and a volcamel.

Why won't you give us a trading portal (storm8) ? Or make it easier to expand, having to sell animals that we only have one of sux.

GreytMom
06-06-17, 03:00 AM
I just put Lost Crow in the breeding den with Rampage. Thirteen hours. Could be many things, but if it's an Ember Bear I'm going to scream out loud.

Phoenix406
06-06-17, 04:24 AM
My Peter Panda was named Synth, but I changed it to.....wait for it.........???????
Peter!

Greytmom Did you want to breed Peter Panda and Rampage? On Day 8 (I think) we have to breed Lost Crow and Rampage, right? I guess I'll find out.

MystiqueRealm
06-06-17, 05:38 AM
My Peter Panda was named Synth, but I changed it to.....wait for it.........???????
Peter!

Greytmom Did you want to breed Peter Panda and Rampage? On Day 8 (I think) we have to breed Lost Crow and Rampage, right? I guess I'll find out.

It's lost crow with rampage I just did that mission :)

judafarm
06-06-17, 06:16 AM
I play fantasy forest story with 2 accounts.
One on my iPad and one on my iPhone.

On my iPad I just could breed the Solar Simian.. 3 days!!!

On my iPhone still nothing :( in 3 days constantly breeding still NOT A SOLAR SIMIAN :(:(:(

Im very disappoinred

henrietta57
06-06-17, 06:41 AM
Ugh! So true. Entering day 3 with my 20th?, I don't know, I lost count, fairy ferret on the nest. I just have to come at it with an "I don't care if I finish this storybook" attitude or I'll just get frustrated. Repeat after me, "This is fun. This is fun."

Eluzyion
06-06-17, 06:50 AM
Ugh! So true. Entering day 3 with my 20th?, I don't know, I lost count, fairy ferret on the nest. I just have to come at it with an "I don't care if I finish this storybook" attitude or I'll just get frustrated. Repeat after me, "This is fun. This is fun."

If we had to breed fairy ferret you'd hardly see it, funny huh? Good luck to you and yes "this is fun this is fun...." Lol ;)

Eluzyion
06-06-17, 06:51 AM
I play fantasy forest story with 2 accounts.
One on my iPad and one on my iPhone.

On my iPad I just could breed the Solar Simian.. 3 days!!!

On my iPhone still nothing :( in 3 days constantly breeding still NOT A SOLAR SIMIAN :(:(:(

Im very disappoinred

Hope you get it! I know it's frustrating. Good luck!

henrietta57
06-06-17, 07:53 AM
Fingers crossed, 6 hours on the nest. ����

topmom952
06-06-17, 07:58 AM

Me too! Good luck

Sakrysta
06-06-17, 08:05 AM
^I've ceased being excited when I see a six-hour timer after a Paradise Parrot and 2 or 3 Fallabies. :-(

Drachenia
06-06-17, 08:33 AM
Thanks to Storm8 Team and Moderators, as well as Community Managers. I took Lost Crow / Peter Panda for breeding and went to the next task. Thanks a lot for the help Storm8 Team

GreytMom
06-06-17, 08:40 AM
Peter!

Wow! I named mine Peter, too! Such a coincidence!

Thanks for the catch, but I did mean Lost Crow is in the breeding den, not Peter. Peter has to grow up before I'll let him do those kind of things.

Drachenia
06-06-17, 08:50 AM
Yes, you will be ok as the prompt said hatch and you have and then to raise to a certain level, not feed so you are fine. I have done the same, I hatched my panda and it's in the evo flower for first evolution.

Ok, I dnt no why but anyone have any ideas why I see Peder panda and not peter? I think it was a character from somewhere or something. It's driving me nuts! Every time I see it!

Sorry for late reply Silverrain, Thanks for your reply and I read Peter Panda in the Evolve. So the storybook has automatically released me for the next task. Good luck for you in the tournament just before round 29 or 28 * Grin dumbly *, I do not know anymore :D

NilsonPets
06-06-17, 09:05 AM
I can't seem to get a SOLAR SIMIAN so I think i am done with this Storybook.

ed_darko
06-06-17, 10:50 AM
I can't seem to get a SOLAR SIMIAN so I think i am done with this Storybook.

Same here, spent more than two days trying to get the Solar Simian. Got a few 6 hour breeds, Fallaby and Paradise Parrot but no Solar Simian... some luck.

It's getting late in the event so I payed the 50 gems and skipped it. Some waste of gems :mad:

Hopefully I can get ahead

henrietta57
06-06-17, 10:57 AM

Aaaarrrgghhh! Fallaby. Breathe deep. This is fun. This is fun. This is fun. Ooooohhhhmmmm.

AppieP
06-06-17, 01:25 PM
Anyone already got Swan Princess? What's her hatching time? In case I got it, I can jump out of my chair.:D

Eluzyion
06-06-17, 02:01 PM
Anyone already got Swan Princess? What's her hatching time? In case I got it, I can jump out of my chair.:D

Swan princess 5hr breed/6hr evolve, swan Prince 15 hr breed/16 hr evolve

GreytMom
06-06-17, 04:12 PM
I just put Lost Crow in the breeding den with Rampage. Thirteen hours. Could be many things, but if it's an Ember Bear I'm going to scream out loud.

On a happy note, I finally got my Dream Bat after six months of playing!

missourijan
06-06-17, 05:48 PM
Does anybody know what evolution is for the swan? Also got cursed rose with rampage and lost crow

Eluzyion
06-06-17, 07:52 PM
Does anybody know what evolution is for the swan? Also got cursed rose with rampage and lost crow

I posted both swans (prince and princess) breeding and evolution times in swan thread :)

SabaDilla2
06-06-17, 10:25 PM
So true, they can say what they like about no manipulation, the thing is those of us who have been playing for years, know better. Breeding for a certain type is very hard. Too many fairy ferrets, for 2days nothing but. Had to skip or risk not being able to finish.

Still no Solar Simien! This will be the first time I have not finished since Storybook #4. I forgot to take my own advice because I am definitely NOT having FUN!

willjardell2003
06-06-17, 11:20 PM
Lucky that I have already got the rampage but I haven't hatched the solar simian, I think everything is done now. 4 jacka*****, 3 para****ens parrot, 8 fairy ****er, 1 falla*****, no solar simian, the solar simian isn't that super rare anima but how difficult to hatch it?? My animals are breeding, there are 6hrs breeding, hope it's a solar simian, plz, give me 1 chance, I want the solar simian so bad, I mightn't get the bell fairy but at least I have to get peter panda >:( . Stop the fairy ferret party, I can't stand with it. I don't want the future egg to be paradise parrot or fallaby

GC5410
06-07-17, 01:36 AM
I was very lucky to get a solar simian on my first attempt. Hope everyone gets one soon! :)

For chapter 9 part 4, what round of the tournament do you have to have reached, please?
Post on page 1 says round 8, but I am on round 14 and it hasn't autocompleted.
I think it should be round 15, not round 8?

willjardell2003
06-07-17, 02:00 AM
I was very lucky to get a solar simian on my first attempt. Hope everyone gets one soon! :)

For chapter 9 part 4, what round of the tournament do you have to have reached, please?

Wat animals did u use to breed?

GC5410
06-07-17, 02:10 AM
Wat animals did u use to breed?

Oh sorry, it was 4 days ago, I can't remember

jim23cash
06-07-17, 02:38 AM
I just got another Crystal Unicorn trying for it, and now I realize I alrady have it from storybook. D'oh! :p

judafarm
06-07-17, 03:36 AM
This is day 4 that I try for the Solar Simian...
Just try again and guess...yes, the breeding time is 3 hrs.. :( :(
SO DISAPPOINTED

I play all the time.. still as much as others...
and all I get for this event is the Crow..

willjardell2003
06-07-17, 04:01 AM
I have just hatched the solar simian, finally, after 20fire/nature, I hatched it. I have just reached chap 7 act 2 and there are only 2days left, is it possible to finish all the chapter b4 the end?

supster50
06-07-17, 04:09 AM

Round 30. There are 5 Time Crocks to beat and 30 is the 5th

GC5410
06-07-17, 04:24 AM
Round 30. There are 5 Time Crocks to beat and 30 is the 5th

That's chapter 10 part 5, I'm talking about chapter 9 part 4. You need 3 clocks, so I think it's round 15, not round 8.

campbellsNYC
06-07-17, 04:32 AM
Maybe someone else already posted (but I'm not reading 21 pages of posts! Sorry.) -- if you haven't already noticed or discovered, the habitat "Foreverland" also acts as a fountain of youth!! All the critters in it will look like babies! I think this is awesome extra feature because the plain fountain of youth habitats only allowed single elements. This is a better deal because it allows 3 elements! Don't miss it if you have the extra gems to spend!!!

supster50
06-07-17, 05:11 AM

Swan Princess is a 5 hr evol. And Swan Prince is a 15 hr evol. time. For those of u guys trying for the Solar Simian try a rare and a common element work for me good luck.

willjardell2003
06-07-17, 05:39 AM
Still stuck in lv23, it's such a difficult round. I only have the mrs potter or the twillight troll ( both are in lv11) to defeat the sapphire cthuhul. There are only 2days left, I have to reach round 30 b4 the storybook end, it's impossible becuz I'm stuck on round 23, 8 more rounds to finish the last, the most difficult act, the key to take the bell fairy home. Should I use beast lv15 to defeat the stupid sapphire cthuhul?

keianna38
06-07-17, 06:10 AM
I see that a lot of people are in the same boat that I am in regards to the failure to get a solar Simeon. I used the 50 gems but it looks like I'm out of luck on finishing this event. I'm busy breeding the crow with things now so can't keep trying to get one. I don't have a CU and the likely hood of getting the Simeon to breed with is looking like zero. I guess at least I can try for the swan. So disappointing since I wanted the fairy at the end.

Eluzyion
06-07-17, 07:28 AM
Swan Princess is a 5 hr evol. And Swan Prince is a 15 hr evol. time. For those of u guys trying for the Solar Simian try a rare and a common element work for me good luck.

Sorry, you posted breed times not evolve times ;)

Swan princess 5hr breed/6hr evolve, swan Prince 15 hr breed/16 hr evolve

GC5410
06-07-17, 08:55 AM
Hi Eluzyion

I can confirm that I am now certain it is round 15 you need to win to complete chapter 9 part 4 (not round 8 as in post #1).

See my previous post #202 for when I was unsure.

Shewolf1953
06-07-17, 09:14 AM
I am giving up on this Storybook Adventure. They ask you to breed a Solar Simian, which normally is not too difficult, but seems impossible when they request it for moving forward in the game. I had the same problem in Dragon Story in their latest Storybook Adventure. It seems to me that S8 has decided if we don't spend money to move forward then we can't finish!! Well done S8, good way to irritate your customer base and keep the games rolling. If you need money to keep the game running then let your players know so they can decide whether they want to be pushed into spending it on these events or not!! Stop making it harder and harder to complete these events or you may lose your players due to frustration...I love both of these games and have been playing them for years, but you are making it very difficult to enjoy them anymore...you are sucking the fun out of them!!

Phoenix406
06-07-17, 09:38 AM
Graceful Swan is in the market for 800 gems. Does anyone have any guesses when she will no longer be on sale? I'm wondering if she will disappear with Friday's update or if she will continue to be available for the following 10 days for the side quests. I would like to have time to try to breed for her before investing that many gems. Plus, technically, I already have Alice the swan, so I can probably live without Graceful Swan.

supermaay
06-07-17, 10:26 AM
I am giving up on this Storybook Adventure. They ask you to breed a Solar Simian, which normally is not too difficult, but seems impossible when they request it for moving forward in the game. I had the same problem in Dragon Story in their latest Storybook Adventure. It seems to me that S8 has decided if we don't spend money to move forward then we can't finish!! Well done S8, good way to irritate your customer base and keep the games rolling. If you need money to keep the game running then let your players know so they can decide whether they want to be pushed into spending it on these events or not!! Stop making it harder and harder to complete these events or you may lose your players due to frustration...I love both of these games and have been playing them for years, but you are making it very difficult to enjoy them anymore...you are sucking the fun out of them!!

Well said. I don't mind Storm8 makes breeding certain animals harder but please be consistent. Breeding a RARE animal like Solar Simian is not that difficult in the regular setting but it's obviously harder during Storybook/goal line events. During Storybook/goal line events it's often easier to breed SUPER RARE animals (giving us hard time to catch up). These SUPER RARE animals are very difficult to come by if we like to breed in the regular setting. It happens in tournaments as well. Storm8 often makes ULTRA Rare Level 15 fighters unable to defeat the opponents after several tries while a COMMON animal can beat the same opponents in one try. These manipulations are irritating us.

judafarm
06-07-17, 10:42 AM
For me too... this event is bad for me..
Still not get the Solar Simian...
I play so much this game... but all the work for nothing :(
Why you make it so difficult for some players S8???
Its not far...

epinederose
06-07-17, 11:13 AM
Graceful Swann Princess is the same as the first swan ???????
oohhhhhh gosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am trying hard to get what I already have.....
gnarfffffffffffffffffffffff!

pets4moongazer
06-07-17, 12:59 PM
I'm also still stuck on Solar Simian. I was ahead on the timer until I got to that step. I've seen so many 3-hour, 5-hour and some 6-hour egg timers but no Simian. This is going to be a non-doable one for me. I also got stuck on the tournament on levels 24, 27 and 28 for quite a long time. If the rest of the levels take as long, I won't be completing that either. I've been checking my phone hourly from 7am-1am to try to progress on these activities. This is no longer fun. I also have no more credits on my phone to use to buy my way to the next levels.

feythfull
06-07-17, 01:11 PM
I have tried dozens of times and waisted hundreds of hard earned gems to try and get a solar simian for this event! There is no way I am going to finish it now! Such a waist :mad:

topmom952
06-07-17, 01:43 PM
Finally got Solar Simian! Now let's see how far I can go.

willjardell2003
06-07-17, 06:35 PM
After breeding the lost crow with tge rampage, there is a 19hrs breeding animals, wat will it be?🤔🤔🤔🤔

Clark_Wayne
06-07-17, 08:21 PM
Graceful Swan is in the market for 800 gems. Does anyone have any guesses when she will no longer be on sale? I'm wondering if she will disappear with Friday's update or if she will continue to be available for the following 10 days for the side quests. I would like to have time to try to breed for her before investing that many gems. Plus, technically, I already have Alice the swan, so I can probably live without Graceful Swan.

alice looks more like a goose than a swan ;)
and i think that swan princess will exit at the end of the side quest

DirkDragon
06-08-17, 12:15 AM
I also have a Cystal Unicorn from trying to breed the Swan Princess, but l am NOT complaining! There will be time to try again.

AppieP
06-08-17, 12:44 AM
After breeding the lost crow with tge rampage, there is a 19hrs breeding animals, wat will it be?��������
Probably a Aquafox or Rubble Rooster

AppieP
06-08-17, 12:45 AM
Just finished the SB. Good luck does are still playing for

transberry
06-08-17, 02:05 AM
Stupid reset

Was on breed crow with any animal, it reset 3times. Had to redo this step 3 times

This after 3 1/2 days wasted trying to hatch simian and finally wasting 60 gems to skip it
Now with only 21 hours left

Stuck on day 8 still

Due to having to redo the breed 3 times I may not finish, what a waste of gems

But level 23 in tournament

willjardell2003
06-08-17, 03:07 AM
I want both the bell fairy and the swan prince, they are both ultra rare. But I can't finish the SB, the stupid sapphire cthulhu from tge round23 is blocking me from the arena, to finish the last, the most important and difficult acts, I have to finish round30, now I'm still stuck at rd23 😔😔😔😔

willjardell2003
06-08-17, 03:08 AM
Stupid reset

Was on hatch crow with any animal, it reset 3times. Had to redo this step 3 times

This after 3 1/2 days wasted trying to hatch simian and finally wasting 60 gems to skip it
Now with only 21 hours left

Stuck on day 8 still

Due to having to redo the breed 3 times I may not finish, what a waste of gems
I do u skip it? There is a act: breed solar simian and lost crow, U don't even have lost crow, how can you pass this chapter?

dala12
06-08-17, 04:31 AM
Never spent so much on this event! But I wanted her so bad...now I must save up for months! But still got plenty of food left! I could not hatch solar simian. And had to expand and had to spent therefore to speed up the expansion to go mining...grr. Was it worth it? Ah well, I do not know.
What do you think?

Zummat
06-08-17, 04:53 AM
I do not like having to battle when I don't even want Captain Time. ��

Wasted some gems trying to breed Swan Princess which is proving to be an insurmountable task.

dala12
06-08-17, 05:14 AM
Oh but i had already swan prince and princes from a previous event! I do not know when that was.

NannaSherry
06-08-17, 05:28 AM
Well I have to say sayonara on this story book. I cannot breed for a solar simian. How inane. I've gotten every 6 hr. Breed imaginable in triplicate. And countless fairy ferrets. And I've been trying since chapter 5 ahead of time for it. Won the End of time tourney (though that only rare thing will stay in storage). Could've spent the gems and skipped the hatching as I have a solar simian to breed. But I was not that amped about this storybook nor the tourney. To each their own. I don't get though why they give us hard rare animals? Or do they tinker with the percentage? Or is it truly luck and I just didn't have it this time? Interesting question. Congrats to those who finished and who liked the creatures.

dala12
06-08-17, 06:23 AM
I had the gems for this event! But I know what you mean! Because previous event I couldn't breed the animal also! And I stopped. So I hope next event I am more lucky. I do not want to buy gems for any game.

ASapphireStar
06-08-17, 06:57 AM
Hi just a heads up you need 5 watches for the tournament for the final task, you get the last one from round 30,hope this helps x

MystiqueRealm
06-08-17, 07:07 AM
It's a problem when you mine a dozen times to get 5 dust, exit mine, get a stupid popup that crashes your game, lose dust and have to mine again!

AND why is it 100 gems to skip ending tournament watch task 0/5 watches..and still 100 gems to skip if you have 4/5?? The cost should go down to skip on tasks depending on how much of it is done!

Clark_Wayne
06-08-17, 07:38 AM
Bell Fairy egg