PDA

View Full Version : Forever Lost Storybook May 30, 2017 ** POLL ADDED**

Pages : 1 [2]

willjardell2003
06-08-17, 09:48 AM
Today, when I was fightibg with the cthulhu (rd23), the first hit was criticle hit, then the cthulhu was ready to die, but there was a stupid bug, the figjt started again and no more criticle hit to defeat the cthulhu, OMG that was so annoying, that bug have happened to me so much times, when I hit the criticle hit; the bug come amd the fight start again= no chance for the criticle hit, this game seem to hate me sooo muchhhh, I've been trying over20times to defeat the stupid cthulhu and I lost the best chance to defeat it ( the fault are all from the game), RIP bell fairy, RIP swan prince!!!😡😡😡

PaInaWahine
06-08-17, 10:23 AM
Thanks to all who have posted steps for this and other events.

topmom952
06-08-17, 10:30 AM
Chapter 10 evolving, how many hours to get this one? If 12 hours, then would use 12 gems to finish instead of skip step? What evolves in 12 hours? Thanks

PaInaWahine
06-08-17, 10:33 AM
Well said. I don't mind Storm8 makes breeding certain animals harder but please be consistent. Breeding a RARE animal like Solar Simian is not that difficult in the regular setting but it's obviously harder during Storybook/goal line events. During Storybook/goal line events it's often easier to breed SUPER RARE animals (giving us hard time to catch up). These SUPER RARE animals are very difficult to come by if we like to breed in the regular setting. It happens in tournaments as well. Storm8 often makes ULTRA Rare Level 15 fighters unable to defeat the opponents after several tries while a COMMON animal can beat the same opponents in one try. These manipulations are irritating us.

I second the note of irritation about ultra rare level15 animals not winning in tournaments when common ones can. What's the point of feeding them up then? It is especially ridiculous when they lose against babies!

Clark_Wayne
06-08-17, 10:38 AM
Chapter 10 evolving, how many hours to get this one? If 12 hours, then would use 12 gems to finish instead of skip step? What evolves in 12 hours? Thanks

aquatter, Seamur, Sealion evolution are 12h ;)

Silverrain1
06-08-17, 11:02 AM
Ugh. Why did I think that poppy pony was 12 hours? 24 hour evolve time. Fantastic.

gramland
06-08-17, 11:29 AM
Tried hard to get Rampage for chapter 8 got armadillos, volcamels and a few others. I finally paid the 75 gems to skip. I now have Bell Fairy on my nest. Tried for Rampage just for the fun of it. What did I get?...Rampage 13 hrs !!

Clark_Wayne
06-08-17, 12:54 PM
Ugh. Why did I think that poppy pony was 12 hours? 24 hour evolve time. Fantastic.

you know what i do to avoid that kind of problem ? i put the evolution time in the animal name, so i always know when i pick it that it is not a wrong one :)

starship412
06-08-17, 01:04 PM
you know what i do to avoid that kind of problem ? i put the evolution time in the animal name, so i always know when i pick it that it is not a wrong one :)

That's a smart idea Clark_Wayne. I'm going to do that for both FFS and Dragon Story (although it'll be harder for DS with over 450 dragons, lol)

Clark_Wayne
06-08-17, 01:08 PM
That's a smart idea Clark_Wayne. I'm going to do that for both FFS and Dragon Story (although it'll be harder for DS with over 450 dragons, lol)
yes i did it for DS since long ago :) and i applied it to FFS too when i started the game :D

GreytMom
06-08-17, 01:20 PM

Now THAT is a very good idea. Thanks for the tip, CW.

keianna38
06-08-17, 02:16 PM
Question: the next act I have to do after evolving says to beat captain time 5x. Do I get credit for any previous battles? I'm running out of time thanks to that ridiculous solar simeon act.

CuddlePuddlev2
06-08-17, 02:30 PM
idk if someone mentioned this already or not, but my last step (Chapter 10, Act 4) was not the 5 tick tock clocks, it was to get 3 fairy dust from the mine. Maybe it's because I'm a lower level? i'm only level 26. I noticed a few other goals were slightly different/easier, like instead of needing 12 lost berries (ch 10, act 3) from evolving, I only needed 10, and in ch 8, I only needed 48 shadows from harvesting instead of 60. I'm definitely not complaining! Just wanted to see if anyone else's was different and maybe give lower level players a head's up to save their mine explosives and that it might be a little easier at the end!

CuddlePuddlev2
06-08-17, 02:33 PM
This is for keianna38:

yes, you will get credit for past battles (i.e. you can complete that step early)

chumpvillian
06-08-17, 03:11 PM
Don't worry you will get credit for them. Certain steps are ok to be completed before. Raising animals to specific levels and winning the tournaments are ok to do early. Mining, hatching and harvesting foods can not be done early.
If it says raise an animal to a certain level that's ok but if it says to feed an animal you can't do that.

Hope this helps and isn't confusing.

I am on round 14 of the tournament, yet this step will not complete for me. I was past round 8 before the goal came up. Task says 2/3. I've restarted the game, and when that didn't work, I restarted my phone(Iphone 6). Still a no go for me.

keianna38
06-08-17, 03:16 PM
This is for keianna38:

yes, you will get credit for past battles (i.e. you can complete that step early)

Thank you😀😀

AuroraLava
06-08-17, 03:33 PM

I've been doing that for a while now as well. It really helps!!!!

judyandthecat
06-08-17, 03:42 PM
I am on round 14 of the tournament, yet this step will not complete for me. I was past round 8 before the goal came up. Task says 2/3. I've restarted the game, and when that didn't work, I restarted my phone(Iphone 6). Still a no go for me.

Is that step correct
You receive clocks for finishing the following tournament rounds
First clock from round 3
Second clock from round 8
Third clock from round 15 making me think that is why you see 2 of 3 because you only finished round 14
Fourth clock from round 22
Fifth clock from round 30

judyandthecat
06-08-17, 03:49 PM
Is that step correct
First clock from round 3
Third clock from round 15 making me think that is why you see 2 of 3 because you only finished round 14

Mine auto completed so not sure but really stinks for you to not be able to go on

chezkaye13
06-08-17, 04:17 PM
Four days and no Solar Simian! Sorry S8 your game is becoming nothing more than a money grab, a money grab that's really not worth it! Your answer to losing money is to stiff your players! How sad! Hope there are more players out there like me who sees through this con! I imagine you're still going to be bleeding players!

Phoenix406
06-08-17, 04:26 PM
idk if someone mentioned this already or not, but my last step (Chapter 10, Act 4) was not the 5 tick tock clocks, it was to get 3 fairy dust from the mine. Maybe it's because I'm a lower level? i'm only level 26. I noticed a few other goals were slightly different/easier, like instead of needing 12 lost berries (ch 10, act 3) from evolving, I only needed 10, and in ch 8, I only needed 48 shadows from harvesting instead of 60. I'm definitely not complaining! Just wanted to see if anyone else's was different and maybe give lower level players a head's up to save their mine explosives and that it might be a little easier at the end!

I'm at a fairly high level, and my last step was also to mine for fairy dust - I had to get 5 of them though. I still need one more.

chumpvillian
06-08-17, 06:02 PM
Is that step correct
First clock from round 3

Yes that is correct. I was going on the info in the first post that round 8 would be the round needed. Therefore, I didn't do a lot of battling after I hit round 8. Now I find that I needed 15(which I did finally get). If I get lucky and need the fairy dust some of the others wound up with, I may finish. If I have to do the battles, then I reckon I gave it a good run. LOL. Thanks for your reply

AuroraLava
06-08-17, 06:13 PM
Ok I am REALLY annoyed now. I was stuck at 4/5 fairy dust. I mined and got it and it still shows 4. I restarted my game thinking I made a mistake. Still at 4. I sped up hatching, breeding, got more mines...mined again and got the fairy dust...still at 4.
At 138 gems I won the 5th fairy dust...did not register...then I sped up again, now down to 118 gems and it STILL won't register.
Restarted game and phone twice...still showing 4 dust.

Repeated all of this again using gems to speed up 14, 3, 6 hrs mined again and still only the 4 are showing. My conclusion is that the game is deliberately resetting my mining to 4 and not registering the 5th so I won't get to the next step.

I know it was stupid of me to keep trying but I was so close.

Finally after the 6th restart I decided to battle and collect coins and THEN it registered.

Tired of this so I won't be putting any more cash into this game. I will use gems as I get from neighbors but that is it.

Clark_Wayne
06-08-17, 06:31 PM
Ok I am REALLY annoyed now. I was stuck at 4/5 fairy dust. I mined and got it and it still shows 4. I restarted my game thinking I made a mistake. Still at 4. I sped up hatching, breeding, got more mines...mined again and got the fairy dust...still at 4.
At 138 gems I won the 5th fairy dust...did not register...then I sped up again, now down to 118 gems and it STILL won't register.
Restarted game and phone twice...still showing 4 dust.

Repeated all of this again using gems to speed up 14, 3, 6 hrs mined again and still only the 4 are showing. My conclusion is that the game is deliberately resetting my mining to 4 and not registering the 5th so I won't get to the next step.

I know it was stupid of me to keep trying but I was so close.

Finally after the 6th restart I decided to battle and collect coins and THEN it registered.

Tired of this so I won't be putting any more cash into this game. I will use gems as I get from neighbors but that is it.

send a mail to support : may be they will refund you

AuroraLava
06-08-17, 07:03 PM
send a mail to support : may be they will refund you

Ok I will try that.

transberry
06-08-17, 07:35 PM
Wasted way too long to skip trying to get simian and instead of just spending 50 gems

Had to spend $5 bucks worth of diamonds to finish and it will be just barely

Drachenia
06-08-17, 08:02 PM
Hello everyone, apologize that I am only now write. I have the egg of Bell Fairy had accelerated from the nest and placed in the development flowers. Please look the screenshot please

37046 37047

lowborn
06-08-17, 09:11 PM
So far every attempt has been 9 hours, Plantlers or Firefox

ivymae00
06-08-17, 09:39 PM
Super annoyed! I had 11 explosives saved for the act in Chapter 10 to collect fairy dust, and so I was feeling all excited to complete it. I started with 40 realm runes and ended up with 55, but only found 4 bottles of fairy dust. I think this is complete bull ****, that in 11 turns, only 4 bottles were found? I refuse to go out and spend even more money on a game (I have zero gems, hmu lol) that's just trying to get my money. Honestly, I'd rather spend that $5 it would take for me to complete the storybook on a bath bomb because I'm so stressed out after this chapter

sparklegirly
06-08-17, 10:39 PM
Hello everyone, apologize that I am only now write. I have the egg of Bell Fairy had accelerated from the nest and placed in the development flowers. Please look the screenshot please

37046 37047

Thank you very much Drachenia and congratulations on getting your Bell Fairy! :)

transberry
06-08-17, 11:09 PM
Ended up having to waste gems on food to fed stupid panda and speed up last 3 rounds in tournament

Next time if I don't breed animal in 4 times I'm skipping it than not wasting 4 days trying to get it

goddard7006
06-08-17, 11:54 PM
How on earth can a D/F(Crow)+N/E (Panda)=D/W(Swan) ???

rado_nik
06-09-17, 12:24 AM

Yesterday I finish the storybook and when start trying for Swan Princess I ask myself the same question. To anybody moderators or S8 staff - how this is will be finished without WATER element in combination?

leo2010leo
06-09-17, 02:24 AM
Tried hard to get Rampage for chapter 8 got armadillos, volcamels and a few others. I finally paid the 75 gems to skip. I now have Bell Fairy on my nest. Tried for Rampage just for the fun of it. What did I get?...Rampage 13 hrs !!
Oh, I know how you feel. I have been trying for Rampage for several days, got one when there were 15 hours left or so. Had to speed up some steps and finally got the Fairy... well, the total cost was 63 gems, not 75, but it is still a lot.

AuroraLava
06-09-17, 05:16 AM
Super annoyed! I had 11 explosives saved for the act in Chapter 10 to collect fairy dust, and so I was feeling all excited to complete it. I started with 40 realm runes and ended up with 55, but only found 4 bottles of fairy dust. I think this is complete bull ****, that in 11 turns, only 4 bottles were found? I refuse to go out and spend even more money on a game (I have zero gems, hmu lol) that's just trying to get my money. Honestly, I'd rather spend that $5 it would take for me to complete the storybook on a bath bomb because I'm so stressed out after this chapter

I agree with you. Also, the first post said you don't get dust if you are not on the chapter that asks for it...however I got dust with EVERY rune I won (instead of apples) regardless if I was on a chapter that asked you to mine. When I got back to the one that asked for dust it would take me 3-4 bombs to get it because suddenly I would only get apples.

liesl23
06-09-17, 06:36 AM
The storybook question is over and I ran out of time to get the peter panda, is there a way that I can still get a peter panda with?ut having to pay for it?

BBHome20
06-09-17, 09:54 AM
Finally got my Swan Princess a couple of days ago and have finished all quests and also now have the Swan Prince as well.... Now I'm a happy camper 😁 lol

Silverrain1
06-09-17, 10:40 AM
The storybook question is over and I ran out of time to get the peter panda, is there a way that I can still get a peter panda with?ut having to pay for it?

Afraid not. You can only win it from the storybook.

Although the swan prince and princess were also in a story book and they are now back, but that was ages ago.

Phoenix406
06-09-17, 10:41 AM

No.

Silverrain1
06-09-17, 10:47 AM
Glad I finished this event, cute animals but I hate tournaments! So glad I managed to get all the clocks!

Alohatami
06-09-17, 10:58 AM
Is anyone else having trouble breeding a Swan Princess? I'm on round four of breeding my Lost Crow with Peter Panda, and based on the hours, this one won't be a swan princess egg either. There's still 8-ish days in the Graceful Swan quest, so I'm trying not to worry yet, but if I don't get it while the quest is still active, would I still be able to breed those two after it's over and still get the swan?

Phoenix406
06-09-17, 11:08 AM
Is anyone else having trouble breeding a Swan Princess? I'm on round four of breeding my Lost Crow with Peter Panda, and based on the hours, this one won't be a swan princess egg either. There's still 8-ish days in the Graceful Swan quest, so I'm trying not to worry yet, but if I don't get it while the quest is still active, would I still be able to breed those two after it's over and still get the swan?

No luck for me, either, and I'm not feeling very hopeful as the Swan Princess is Super Rare. And no, you can't breed for her after the quest is over, to the best of my knowledge.

MystiqueRealm
06-09-17, 11:20 AM

The animal elements rarely match up on a chance to breed a special animal in an event, they just add a chance to get the animal by breeding the two event animals they want you to breed to tie it all in

topmom952
06-09-17, 12:05 PM
Has anyone bred the swan princess? What does the egg look like? Thanks

NilsonPets
06-09-17, 12:14 PM
Why can I not breed Graceful Swan? I have being trying for days and I get everything but the Swan; I even got my 2nd Crystal Unicorn..... big "SIGH"

I wish I could get either of those :(

BBHome20
06-09-17, 01:24 PM
Has anyone bred the swan princess? What does the egg look like? Thanks
I have hatched the Swan Pincess.... bottom half is blueish and the top has yellow with 3 purple dots... sorry don't know how to paste a pic in here

ivymae00
06-09-17, 01:25 PM
I agree with you. Also, the first post said you don't get dust if you are not on the chapter that asks for it...however I got dust with EVERY rune I won (instead of apples) regardless if I was on a chapter that asked you to mine. When I got back to the one that asked for dust it would take me 3-4 bombs to get it because suddenly I would only get apples.

Same! I was trying to get the fairy dust and all I would get is food and the runes! I honestly think this is just the company playing with us to get us to buy gems. This was the last straw for me, I've spent way too much money on this game already 🙃

Silverrain1
06-10-17, 01:35 AM
Swan princess 5 hour nest time
Swan prince 15 hour nest time. Second account trying for these now, hope this helps

GreytMom
06-10-17, 01:07 PM

Unfortunately, if you didn't earn one during the Storybook event than the only way to get it is to pay. And since he's a limited edition he'll be gone from the shop soon, too. Limited time animals are how they encourage us to play in the events, and of course to spend money, in order to win the special animals.

willjardell2003
06-10-17, 11:22 PM
They said that peterpanda+lost crow=swan princess but after 2 time tryimg, it wasn't the swan princess, there are only 5days left, hope I can hatch it :(((

Alohatami
06-11-17, 12:45 AM
They said that peterpanda+lost crow=swan princess but after 2 time tryimg, it wasn't the swan princess, there are only 5days left, hope I can hatch it :(((
I'm in the same boat. I'm losing count of what try I'm on. This is either attempt six or seven, and it's a 21 hour breed, so again, no swan princess. My Lost Crow and Peter Panda must be getting very tired, as they have been breeding constantly since the story book event ended. 😂 I'm regretting not having tried breeding them before the event ended. But still being kind of new at this game, I didn't realize that getting the swan princess was a random event. Silly me thought that, since it was part of the event, it would automatically happen as soon as I bred them.

AppieP
06-11-17, 03:34 AM
Got my first 5 hour timer with Lost Crow and Peter Panda. Could it be the Swan Princess?:eek: Or are there other opportunities.

missourijan
06-11-17, 04:32 AM
Got my first 5 hour timer with Lost Crow and Peter Panda. Could it be the Swan Princess?:eek: Or are there other opportunities.
I got one too. It was not the swan.

supster50
06-11-17, 05:02 AM
Most likely it is the Jackalope a 5 hr breed time. The Rainguin is the other 5 hr animal, but it has a water element.hope u got the Swan though a 50 / 50 chance good luck all.

AppieP
06-11-17, 10:37 AM
It was indeed the Jackalope��. Come on Swan please come to me��

Alohatami
06-11-17, 11:36 AM
I'm beginning to lose hope. I just spent 9 gems to speed along a 20+ hour Lost Crow/Peter Panda breed (now I'm getting my 2nd Cursed Rose), so I could start them breeding again. Unfortunately, I now have a 14 hour breed occurring. The only rest my Lost Crow and Peter Panda have gotten is if the breed finished overnight and I couldn't put it on a nest until morning. I really hope I can breed a swan before the quest expires, but as I said at the top of this post, I'm starting to lose hope.

GreytMom
06-11-17, 01:00 PM
No luck here, either. I've been breeding them non-stop as soon as I could fro the Storybook. Nothing but Firefoxes, Fairy Ferrets, & Armordillos. Just now got seven hours so the wait continues.

Phoenix406
06-11-17, 01:23 PM
I need 4 or 5 other animals that could be obtained with this combo, but I'm not getting any of them, either.

GreytMom
06-11-17, 01:44 PM
I need 4 or 5 other animals that could be obtained with this combo, but I'm not getting any of them, either.

This will be my first Vinotaur (hopefully), but everything else has been duplicates.

missKristel
06-11-17, 11:06 PM
No luck yet. But I did get a Cursed Rose. :)

Phoenix406
06-11-17, 11:39 PM
No luck yet. But I did get a Cursed Rose. :)

Congratulations! I love the Cursed Rose.

Phoenix406
06-11-17, 11:40 PM
This will be my first Vinotaur (hopefully), but everything else has been duplicates.

Congrats on the Vinotaur! I still need one.

CuddlePuddlev2
06-12-17, 12:44 AM
I'm on my 6th fail trying to breed the swan princess and i just realized that the swan princess is dark & water. There is no water in peter panda or the crow. How are they going to breed a dark/water animal? Peter Panda=earth+nature, Lost Crow=dark+fire

haku8cafe
06-12-17, 01:53 AM
I notice something strange about this combo....

Swan Princess is Dark/WATER

we need to breed Peter Panda (Earth/Nature) X Lost Crow (Dark/Fire)

As you can see there is no WATER element at all in this combo?? I might argue that maybe Dark element MIGHT split to Fire/WATER combo but again there will be no dark element as Peter Panda is Earth/Nature

So if any player manage to breed swan princess I rest my case since either I am unlucky or it is a very rare breed eventually

but if NO ONE have breed it yet I would assume can some staff check it out again if there is a mistake with this combo

haku8cafe
06-12-17, 01:57 AM
I have hatched the Swan Pincess.... bottom half is blueish and the top has yellow with 3 purple dots... sorry don't know how to paste a pic in here

sorry my bad I did not read the whole page sorry about the mistake so at least there is a player who manage to breed swan princess ... so back to the breeding combo & hope for the best :)

judafarm
06-12-17, 03:48 AM
That's really weird..
If we should do what they say its breeding the crow with the panda..
I also breed them all the time..still not the swan princess..

With my other account I could not even breed the solar simian..

Alohatami
06-12-17, 10:15 AM
Congratulations! I love the Cursed Rose.
I've gotten two between the storybook and graceful swan events and I'd happily give you one if I could. :) The first one was when I was trying to get a rampage (which I never got and decided to gem skip). I just hatched my second from one of my LC/PP breeding attempts. I'm trying to resist the urge to gem speed some of these longer breedings, because if I don't manage to get the swan before this quest expires, I will feel like I have wasted gems.

Editing this post to add that my prior breed has resulted in a Dream Bat, and the new one I just started is 10 hours, so, again, no swan. :(

Silverrain1
06-12-17, 11:31 AM
Sometimes the limited breed animals elements dnt match up with the elements of the animals that you are beeedung. So dnt worry, do what the prompt says

kooky panda
06-12-17, 01:47 PM
Yesterday I finish the storybook and when start trying for Swan Princess I ask myself the same question. To anybody moderators or S8 staff - how this is will be finished without WATER element in combination?

The Swan Princess is darkness/water so water is needed to breed it.

Silverrain1
06-12-17, 02:28 PM

Um, but the target says breed lost crow and peter panda? Neither of which have a water element. I thought we would b ok since it's a specific task? My second account has been trying constantly with two requested animals. What does that mean?

GreytMom
06-12-17, 04:06 PM

Um, but the target says breed lost crow and peter panda? Neither of which have a water element. I thought we would b ok since it's a specific task? My second account has been trying constantly with two requested animals. What does that mean?

WSS. I've also been trying continuously with the two requested animals (Peter Panda & Lost Crow) since the SB ended.
Please tell me I haven't wasted all that time!

Cranlink14606
06-12-17, 04:11 PM
No you haven't been wasting your time. You do get it from the 2 it says to breed even though no water element. Got mine on Saturday. Good Luck!

GreytMom
06-12-17, 05:24 PM
No you haven't been wasting your time. You do get it from the 2 it says to breed even though no water element. Got mine on Saturday. Good Luck!

Phew, thank you.

GreytMom
06-12-17, 05:58 PM
So Hubby just reminded me that Pandas aren't known for their ability to reproduce :-) I work in a zoo so I should totally have thought of that.
I guess that means we can't feel too disappointed that we're having trouble.

MystiqueRealm
06-12-17, 06:26 PM

Um kooky, the quest says breed Lost Crow with Peter Panda to get swan princess..neither of those have a water element :) but it's what is called for

Alohatami
06-12-17, 07:00 PM
So Hubby just reminded me that Pandas aren't known for their ability to reproduce :-) I work in a zoo so I should totally have thought of that.
I guess that means we can't feel too disappointed that we're having trouble.
Ah, so that's the problem! 😉 Thank you for the chuckle. I'm trying to stay hopeful. Hopefully our persistence will be rewarded before the timer runs out. 🤞

missKristel
06-12-17, 09:17 PM
Has anyone gotten the Swan Princess with another combination than the Lost Crow and Peter Panda?

Alohatami
06-13-17, 12:28 AM
10 hour breed finished, and now I have a nine hour one going. *sigh*

...and once that finished, another 10 hour. 😕

CuddlePuddlev2
06-13-17, 12:53 AM
Sometimes the limited breed animals elements dnt match up with the elements of the animals that you are beeedung. So dnt worry, do what the prompt says

thank you Silverrain! cool name :)

bsxu
06-13-17, 01:03 AM
That's really weird..
If we should do what they say its breeding the crow with the panda..
I also breed them all the time..still not the swan princess..

With my other account I could not even breed the solar simian..

Same here. I have 2 accounts and couldn't breed solar simian on one after 6 failed and gave up. The other one was slightly better and got solar simian after 4 failed. I have tried breeding Lost Crow and Peter Panda 4 times but still no sign of Swan Princess... This is getting ridiculous....

arrouk
06-13-17, 03:11 AM
I am now at over a dozzen fails for the swan princess. I don't mind having to try hard but tbh I don't like my odds of getting 1 swan let alone the pair.

strxmstad
06-13-17, 05:45 AM
I've been constantly trying for the Swan now - nothing. I know it's difficult to get one specific animal sometimes, but this is making me really frustrated.

Phoenix406
06-13-17, 09:15 AM
I've been constantly trying for the Swan now - nothing. I know it's difficult to get one specific animal sometimes, but this is making me really frustrated.
Same here. :(

Silverrain1
06-13-17, 10:45 AM
thank you Silverrain! cool name :)

You are welcome and thank you! It was actually a misheard lyric on one of my fav songs so I kept it lol.

Phoenix406
06-13-17, 11:40 AM
I've been breeding non-stop for days, except that I did try for a Tortice yesterday. No luck for Tortice or Swan Princess. I'll probably end up buying the bloody swan. *sigh*

LilliDee
06-13-17, 12:24 PM
Don't buy it that's what they want. It will make it harder to breed if we just cave and buy. I can't buy it if I want anyway, not enough gems. Lol. Is this even actually breedable? Has anyone succeeded? My Bell Fairy is evolved and waiting to breed but missing it's mate. Ugh, very annoying.

woodywood2017
06-13-17, 01:16 PM
Has anyone on here actually bred a swan yet? On this story book task not previous because I haven't heard or seen anyone yet on any of my visits, I must have tried at least 10 times if not more and no swan, it is ridiculous to make it this difficult. So would just like to hear if it's actually possible, because I'm getting g really board of trying now might give up? ��

woodywood2017
06-13-17, 01:18 PM
Me too sooooo fed up with it, I think I'm on my 12th try now ��

AppieP
06-13-17, 01:32 PM
Me too sooooo fed up with it, I think I'm on my 12th try now ��
Same for me. Unlimited breeding and still no Swan for me either. I'm on my 27th try about a hour.:(

woodywood2017
06-13-17, 02:01 PM
What do you mean by unlimited breeding?? Oh god 27th �� this is not good!

AppieP
06-13-17, 02:29 PM
What do you mean by unlimited breeding?? Oh god 27th �� this is not good!
I mean non-stop, without breathing. Sometimes speed up and used gems for the breeding time. LOL. Make that 28��

woodywood2017
06-13-17, 03:07 PM
Arrrhhh I see, Iv been tempted to do that, but now I know you've tried 28 times with no luck think ill save my gems. I haven't heard or seen one person actually breed one this time yet?? Booooo!

woodywood2017
06-13-17, 03:13 PM
Let me know when/if you get one please??

Cranlink14606
06-13-17, 03:28 PM
It is breedable. I got mine on Saturday. My breeding luck is terrible. Good Luck!

woodywood2017
06-13-17, 03:31 PM
Thank you, right I'm sticking with it till the bitter end, fingers and toes crossed I get her.

Silverrain1
06-13-17, 03:37 PM
Ugh, just got a crystal unicorn trying for the swans.

woodywood2017
06-13-17, 04:38 PM
Ugh, just got a crystal unicorn trying for the swans.

Wow lucky you, no luck for me on that or the swan :(

Phoenix406
06-13-17, 04:40 PM
Don't buy it that's what they want. It will make it harder to breed if we just cave and buy. I can't buy it if I want anyway, not enough gems. Lol. Is this even actually breedable? Has anyone succeeded? My Bell Fairy is evolved and waiting to breed but missing it's mate. Ugh, very annoying.
Some people earlier in this thread claim to have bred it.
In DS, the Clown dragon is supposedly super rare, but I've had at least 4 of them, maybe 5, in the last couple months. So why is this super rare swan almost impossible to breed? :/

StefaninaFla
06-13-17, 09:09 PM
I never had any hope to begin with, both this game and Dragon Story have set their thresholds way too high for me to finish any event.

missKristel
06-13-17, 10:05 PM
I also wanted the Swan Prince but That's nog gonna happen. Not even sure if the Princess is gonna happen either :(

LilliDee
06-13-17, 11:22 PM
Some people earlier in this thread claim to have bred it.
In DS, the Clown dragon is supposedly super rare, but I've had at least 4 of them, maybe 5, in the last couple months. So why is this super rare swan almost impossible to breed? :/

Haha. I breed Clowns ALL the time. The goal we just had like this one in Dragon Story was unexpectedly easy. This goal was easy for those who got the swan in the original tales. Unfortunately anybody who started playing after that (which includes me) is being penalized for it. Oh well, we're all in it together. It'll probably be a prize in the next leaderboard event. Lol.

happyhoppa
06-13-17, 11:45 PM
Is graceful swan the same as swan princess? If so then Peter panda (stone, green) and LostCrow (dark, red) can't produce (dark, BLUE) which is needed.

poofyena
06-14-17, 01:26 AM
Having absolutely no luck breeding the graceful swan. So many 9 and 12 hour fails I want to bang my head against the wall. I know a few people said they've bred it but there seems a ridiculously low amount of success compared to othet breeding challenges. No chance of the dark swan for me if i can't breed graceful swan today i think. For a two parts breeding event I'd have thought it would have been easier to breed the first one.

judafarm
06-14-17, 02:17 AM
Still not can breed the swann..
Just start new breeding.. and it say 12:00 breeding time :(
This will also not be a swann :(
With my other account I could not even breed a simple solar simian..
This are not nice events athere...

Silverrain1
06-14-17, 04:55 AM
Wow lucky you, no luck for me on that or the swan :(

I would be happy if it was something I needed. Now my nest is tidied up for 45 hours with a duplicate. But I guess it's just the way it goes.

woodywood2017
06-14-17, 09:28 AM
I would be happy if it was something I needed. Now my nest is tidied up for 45 hours with a duplicate. But I guess it's just the way it goes.

I would still be really happy with that and this is why I bought another nest, still no luck on the swan for me! But have got myself quite a lot of new creatures trying so not all bad. But still really want that swan especially after all this effort! Grrrrr so far only know of one person that's actually achieved it?

Alohatami
06-14-17, 10:42 AM
I'm sill keeping my fingers crossed to get both. If I get the princess in time, I'll gem speed her first evolution if I have to, since the final step for the prince is just to put the princess and bell fairy together to breed. They don't actually have to produce him; he's the reward for completing the steps in that goal.

My last few attempt have resulted in a Plantlers, a Planther, and a Fairy Ferret, and I currently have another Fairy Ferret breeding. At least there are still 2+ days left. 🤞🤞🤞

Silverrain1
06-14-17, 12:02 PM
I would still be really happy with that and this is why I bought another nest, still no luck on the swan for me! But have got myself quite a lot of new creatures trying so not all bad. But still really want that swan especially after all this effort! Grrrrr so far only know of one person that's actually achieved it?

Congrats on all the new animals. My main account got a dire wolf trying for the tortice. But my second accounts got nothing exciting trying for this

goddard7006
06-14-17, 08:31 PM
It figures that I would get the Swan Princess on the one account I didn't get Bell Fairy on.

GreytMom
06-14-17, 08:41 PM
It figures that I would get the Swan Princess on the one account I didn't get Bell Fairy on.

Oh no! That's disappointing. Hopefully your swan Princess on that account will send some good karma to the other one.

GreytMom
06-14-17, 08:45 PM
Aaaaaannd another 14 hour fail. I'll keep trying up until the last minute I can, but my poor Peter Panda is so tired that he has resorted to taking little blue pills ;-)

Alohatami
06-15-17, 01:08 AM
...my poor Peter Panda is so tired that he has resorted to taking little blue pills ;-)
😂😂😂

woodywood2017
06-15-17, 06:09 AM
So anyone got the swan yet?? Can't understand why they would make it this difficult its worse than the unicorn? It's not even ultra rare is it? Weird!!:mad:

woodywood2017
06-15-17, 06:29 AM
Aaaaaannd another 14 hour fail. I'll keep trying up until the last minute I can, but my poor Peter Panda is so tired that he has resorted to taking little blue pills ;-)

Hilarious mine too, I'm finding this very frustrating looks like most people will be very disappointed after all this effort. Swan princess isn't even ultra rare is she? Can't understand why they have made it so hard for everyone? Well I can to make us pay for it. Not going to happen here it makes me feel the opposite and just annoyed!

supermaay
06-15-17, 08:09 AM
Hilarious mine too, I'm finding this very frustrating looks like most people will be very disappointed after all this effort. Swan princess isn't even ultra rare is she? Can't understand why they have made it so hard for everyone? Well I can to make us pay for it. Not going to happen here it makes me feel the opposite and just annoyed!

Swan Princess is a Super Rare (Swan Prince is an Ultra Rare). In goal-line events, breeding a Super Rare is almost an impossible task as (you may remember in the just-completed storybook event) many people failed to breed a Solar Simian (Rare). Good luck.

strxmstad
06-15-17, 11:56 AM
I've noticed that sometimes when I breed Peter Panda and Lost Crow, the game glitches and the breeding starts over again after I actually started breeding them. Could this be the reason why no one gets the swan? I'm so frustrated ugh...

It's like they start breeding and the number-thing comes up, but I don't get to tap it and see before it disappears and comes back.

missKristel
06-15-17, 12:20 PM
It won't be breedable after this 'event' is over right? Such a shame...

Elunei
06-15-17, 12:57 PM
My husband got the swans on his first try! I've tried countless times already and haven't gotten the swan. I only have one try left, and I highly doubt I'll get it. This is super disappointing. :(

Alohatami
06-15-17, 05:20 PM
Now I'm starting to lose hope. My current breed is a 9 hour, as was the one before it. Even if I wanted to, I don't have enough gems to buy the swan princess. I do have some gems available, and I'm torn as to weather or not to use them to speed along a few breeds/hatchings to get in a few more tries before the end. I'm afraid, though, that they will just be wasted gems. *sigh* 😕

Ugh. So I gem sped a plantler off my nest (just to sell it, too), and sped my 9 hour breed to clear the breeding den. And I thought maybe it would help to level up Peter, so I used a ton of food to get him from L12 to L13. And what do I get for using all those resources? Another *insert-your-favorite-explicative-here* 12 hour breed! 😨 I am not a happy forest ranger right now.

jovianbodie
06-15-17, 07:55 PM
Hugs. I totally understand, as I am in the same position. I was hopeful for at least a rare animal after all the effort that the couple put in (it has been nonstop breeding for the pair since Peter was old enough lol). No such luck however, all I got were the common ones. I'm still trying even though I'm not very hopeful.

I'm guessing this is frustrating even for Peter and Mrs. Crow. 😂

This reminds me of the Aperil fool critter that I am yet to lay my eyes on anywhere.

Alohatami
06-15-17, 10:56 PM
Hugs. I totally understand, as I am in the same position. I was hopeful for at least a rare animal after all the effort that the couple put in (it has been nonstop breeding for the pair since Peter was old enough lol). No such luck however, all I got were the common ones. I'm still trying even though I'm not very hopeful.

I'm guessing this is frustrating even for Peter and Mrs. Crow. 😂

This reminds me of the Aperil fool critter that I am yet to lay my eyes on anywhere.
Thanks for the hugs. 😊
I just wasted another 10 gems speeding my nest and breeding ground, only to get another 9 hour breed. ☹ I'm not going to do that again. At this point, I'll have one last shot tomorrow morning for the Princess, but even if I get a five hour breed, it will be too late to get the Prince.

Alohatami
06-15-17, 11:00 PM
This is super disappointing. :(
I 100% agree. Congrats to your husband on getting the swans.

luna2cute
06-15-17, 11:32 PM
Do you automatically get swan prince as a prize from the first breed of swan princess and bell fairy? Or do you have to keep trying like swan princess ?

AppieP
06-16-17, 12:39 AM
Goodbuy Swan Family. A 12 hour timer on the garden. Didn't make it to breed the Swan Princess. :(:mad:

Elspethwood
06-16-17, 01:33 AM
Do you automatically get swan prince as a prize from the first breed of swan princess and bell fairy? Or do you have to keep trying like swan princess ?

When I first bred swan princess and bell fairy I automatically got swan prince. I suppose that when you breed the pair you automatically get the prize.

luna2cute
06-16-17, 01:34 AM
When I first bred swan princess and bell fairy I automatically got swan prince. I suppose that when you breed the pair you automatically get the prize.

Thanks!

judafarm
06-16-17, 05:31 AM
Im so disappointed..
More then a week I played constantly for breeding the swan princess..
But..NO :(
What a bad event this was..
With my other account I could not even breed the Solar Simian..
I do not like events that not give a prize when you work hard..
Its just for if you lucky or not...
:(

Alohatami
06-16-17, 09:40 AM
It's official. After virtually continuous breeding of my Lost Crow and Peter Panda, no Swan Princess for me. 😔
I just put my last attempt into the breeding den and got another 9 hour timer. 😔😔

Elunei
06-16-17, 10:41 AM
Wow. I literally got the swans on my LAST attempt before the end of the event. I definitely wasn't expecting that! I think they made the Swan Princess way too hard to breed though. I know many players were left disappointed and frustrated throughout this entire event. :/

Silverrain1
06-16-17, 10:43 AM
Ugh, tried and tried for the swan princess on my second account and haven't gotten it. Very disappointed

NazKat
06-16-17, 10:55 AM
Hey. I don't normally write in these, but I had to vent my frustration. What a waste of 10 days. Prob had more chance of breeding a crystal hybrib. Sooooo annoying!!!! I never came close :(

Thanks guys and gals for all ur guides and help. Your expertise is really appreciated xxx

Alohatami
06-16-17, 12:12 PM
I have a question for the mods/developers... If we continue to breed Peter Panda and Lost Crow, is there still a chance at getting the Princess, even though the goals are over? If not, will there be another opportunity to get her in the future?

Silverrain1
06-16-17, 12:15 PM
I have a question for the mods/developers... If we continue to breed Peter Panda and Lost Crow, is there still a chance at getting the Princess, even though the goals are over? If not, will there be another opportunity to get her in the future?

No, now that the event is done there's no chance for the swans. Unless they bring them back later.
My second account missed them to

poofyena
06-16-17, 03:50 PM
The odds of breeding these swans seemed incredibly low. Not even a sniff of them in my forest and for such an long timer it's just incredibly frustrating.

GreytMom
06-16-17, 07:29 PM
I'm Swan-less, too. I sped up at the last minute o get a couple more tries, but no luck.

cherrycastleorchard
06-16-17, 08:11 PM
The odds of breeding these swans seemed incredibly low. Not even a sniff of them in my forest and for such an long timer it's just incredibly frustrating.

Absolutely rediculous I am still breeding these and mainly got fairy ferrets. So much time wasted to not get them at all. Getting sick of this game. Cannot expand, selling animals all the time, cannot reach rediculous milestones and wasting money on animals that are impossible to get in over 10 days.

cherrycastleorchard
06-16-17, 08:15 PM
Goodbuy Swan Family. A 12 hour timer on the garden. Didn't make it to breed the Swan Princess. :(:mad:

I would like to know how many players actually got the swans, seems like not many from comments here. Very annoyed.

keianna38
06-18-17, 05:25 PM
I too am highly disappointed at the outcome of these events. Creators, if you are going to assign tasks and events with goals they need to be attainable. I bred these animals more than a dozen times with no luck. I even used diamonds a couple of times to speed things up especially at the end. I know you want to make money at this game. But things are unreasonable and some of us can't drop $25 for an animal in a video game or for the habitats. Please give this some thought. Even on sale some of these animals are too expensive.

kooky panda
06-19-17, 02:33 PM
***NEW POLL ADDED***

We want to gather feedback on this storybook and welcome your participation :) We've posted a poll on this thread to get your opinion on this storybook - did you enjoy this storybook and its prizes? We want to know!

This is a multiple choice poll.

In addition to your decision above, feel free to comment on certain aspects of the storybook you liked and disliked. Your feedback is valuable and may influence future storybooks.

AppieP
06-19-17, 02:45 PM
Voted. I liked the part that we don't have to feed the animals we need to breed for a chart. It was though to breed some animals, but was else is new. Especially for a SB😊. Love the Bell Fairy. Is it a Ultra Rare btw? Dont know for sure anymore

luna2cute
06-19-17, 03:02 PM
Too difficult to compete with so much breeding of rare animals. Didn't make it thus didn't get to do swan ones either.

Disappointing.

Clark_Wayne
06-19-17, 04:03 PM
Voted. I liked the part that we don't have to feed the animals we need to breed for a chart. It was though to breed some animals, but was else is new. Especially for a SB��. Love the Bell Fairy. Is it a Ultra Rare btw? Dont know for sure anymore

yes it is an Ultra Rare

Phoenix406
06-19-17, 06:22 PM
What was the Secret Hollow?

Rynetory2
06-19-17, 08:38 PM
What was the Secret Hollow?

Reward for Chapter 8, it's a decoration.

megsailor
06-20-17, 06:15 AM
I didn't like the breeding challenge. I also really struggled getting through the tournament to get the clocks. It made me miss the final animal.

arrouk
06-20-17, 10:40 AM
Way too hard to get a solar simmion. And didn't get a sniff for the swans, spoiled the event for me. I did get the bell fairy though.
I did like the rolling the tournament and the story book though and the animals were great.

Phoenix406
06-20-17, 01:03 PM
I do like the minishrooms, but I missed voting for them in the poll for some reason. I don't have any place to put them, anyway, though.

Silverrain1
06-20-17, 02:34 PM
As with all the other polls, I've not been able to vote because the link won't work for me.

poofyena
06-20-17, 03:25 PM
Liked the change to feeding any animal. Still think breeding the rare crittur is to much, odds are already bad on those animals so even worse for SB breeding.
The swans really ruined this one for me. It seems the odds of breeding them were laughably low, for hardly anyone on the forums to have managed it I cannot imagine the chances were any good. Seems breeding a gem hybrid would have been easier. For a ten day event it just seems silly.

The animals were cute this time. I liked Peter Panda.

Morag2000
06-21-17, 01:26 AM
The Bell Fairy is lovely and would like to see more Fairies in the future.

It must have been a fluke because I got the Swan Prince by breeding the Swan Princess with Peter Panda instead of the Swan Princess and the Bell Fairy, I put Peter Panda in by mistake.

I already had the Swan Prince and Princess they were sold in a value pack last year.

I too, do not like breeding specific animals.

Rynetory2
06-21-17, 05:09 AM
As with all the other polls, I've not been able to vote because the link won't work for me.

Select "Full Site" option at the bottom of the website page to see and vote.

CuddlePuddlev2
06-22-17, 11:52 PM
I know there was a lot of moaning about this event, but I have to give S8 props for the animals...half of them really cute, half really gorgeous, and the bell fairy is just epic. I would have sold my soul for her, lol. This event really got me into this game and now it's my favorite one (i play a LOT of games on my phone).

forum rules (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

kooky panda
07-07-17, 11:21 AM
Results from the poll have been submitted!

Thanks for the votes !