PDA

View Full Version : Cant edit restaurant

Brenza
03-16-11, 12:25 AM
It seems every time I try to edit my restaurant using items which are in my storage I get an error message saying

"Oh Darn your restaurant is out of sync with the server, we have refreshed your restaurant"

Every time it does this it goes back to the restaurant with the items I placed back in storage. Each time I try to edit the same thing happens... This also happens in the game Bakery.

my storm8 ID is aznerb

Regards

Donnahh
03-16-11, 04:04 AM
Have you tried hard closing the games and restarting? Or delete/reinstall?

Aeolus
03-16-11, 09:16 AM
It seems every time I try to edit my restaurant using items which are in my storage I get an error message saying

"Oh Darn your restaurant is out of sync with the server, we have refreshed your restaurant"

Every time it does this it goes back to the restaurant with the items I placed back in storage. Each time I try to edit the same thing happens... This also happens in the game Bakery.

my storm8 ID is aznerb

Regards

I meet the same problem.
After redraft the program, all the same.

Unregistered
03-16-11, 10:06 AM
I have the same problem. Except I can't put any chairs down, so I can't feed the customers...

My storm8 ID is theairballer. Thanks!

kats2011
03-16-11, 10:55 AM
I cant put down chairs either, as soon as I do that I get the same error message.
Heelp!

kats2011
03-16-11, 11:28 AM
I had the same problems with putting down the chairs as i wrote before and thats how i came arround it!
Remove the table, put the chairs in place and THEN put the table back and rotate chairs if nessessary:D
Worked for me but still not cool. Many ppl dont figure this out and try 100 times to put down a chair. Irritating.

zippy87
03-16-11, 12:42 PM
Same issue with me. Keep trying to put my chairs back. and keeps saying same message. I will try taking the tables out then putting chairs down then put tables back. But still a real pain in the butt to have to do so!!!

Unregistered
03-16-11, 01:46 PM
I am having the same issue. Thanks for the info on putting chairs down first. At least I was able to edit. Now all the customers are just sorta standing at the door and piling up.

Donnahh
03-16-11, 03:08 PM
I have seen three fixes to this problem around the forum.
I'd have to say tho, I haven't had this problem (only briefly on Treasure Story, and I hard-closed) but you can try one or all to see if they work.

1 - Hard close your program if using a newer iPod/iPhone (hitting the home button quickly twice and clicking the red minus button on the program you want to close.

2 - delete and reinstall faulty app

3 - buy a cheap chair/table and place it elsewhere in your restaurant. Somehow that seems to sync things back in. Obviously, make sure you don't buy something you have already in storage.

Good luck!!

Unregistered
03-17-11, 07:03 PM
Yes this worked. Thank you everyone for all your tips...

I had the same problems with putting down the chairs as i wrote before and thats how i came arround it!
Remove the table, put the chairs in place and THEN put the table back and rotate chairs if nessessary:D
Worked for me but still not cool. Many ppl dont figure this out and try 100 times to put down a chair. Irritating.