PDA

View Full Version : Aideen drops

ebenezermac
05-29-17, 09:39 PM
I thought Aideen was suppose to drop golden nuggets/apples/eggs. I have not had a single one of these drop from her and I have collected from her once a day for several months. People send gems i.e. real money for these prizes. Claiming they drop something they don't is basically false advertising. I'm curious if anyone has had a golden item drop from her.

hkcorrigan
05-29-17, 11:28 PM
I thought Aideen was suppose to drop golden nuggets/apples/eggs. I have not had a single one of these drop from her and I have collected from her once a day for several months. People send gems i.e. real money for these prizes. Claiming they drop something they don't is basically false advertising. I'm curious if anyone has had a golden item drop from her.

I have had 2 golden drops from her. A nugget with my first collection and another one a week or so ago.

SpiritWind00
05-29-17, 11:39 PM
Gotten eggs, nuggets, lumin essence, builders paste etc regularly. Definitely drops gold items. As normal if you're maxed on an item, the black bar appears. The drops do seem to stack on top of each other due to her 1x1 size, so I tend to check my inventory after collecting to check what I got.

ebenezermac
05-30-17, 12:02 AM
She's definitely generous with the lumen essence and expeciallt builders paste which is great. Well it's good to know she can drop golden items I guess the chances are just very slim.

tan5314
05-30-17, 02:33 AM
I got a golden egg from her just a couple of hours ago.

ninjalejones
05-30-17, 02:58 AM
She's been a lot more generous with golden items than any other event prize I've gotten.

my2place
05-31-17, 03:03 PM
I've only gotten one valuable golden drop from her - I think it was an egg, maybe a couple of days after the quest ended. But that was ages ago ... I collect from her every day, usually just get wheat and either lumin essence or builder's paste. Have to say that I'm a little disappointed, but at least it's nice to be stocked up on those other golden items that would otherwise be a pain to craft :)

PurpleScorpion76
06-03-17, 04:45 PM
I did get 2 actual gold items from her within 3 days of each other about 3 weeks after I got her, nothing since.

brigadoon365
06-06-17, 06:58 PM
I think the phrasing was "gold items" which I took to mean the thre actual gold items not just gold colored things. The first drop I know was a golden nugget. And now in the last five days or so, I have gotten three more actual gold things. I am liking her pretty well right now.