PDA

View Full Version : Help with Double Up and Mega Mogul modes?

BBTQ2PC
05-28-17, 08:01 PM
The FAQs say that Double Up and Mega Mogul modes are available on the left side of the card selection screen. I've never seen these on my screen, and I'm well past level 20. How can I access these modes?

Edit(KP):

We're still in the process of gradually rolling out the Bet Modes feature to all players, so there's some chance you haven't received it yet.

jbetz001
05-30-17, 05:17 AM
I'm new to this. Just want to know how to get out of Mega Mogul and play regular way. Please help.

ExcalS8
05-30-17, 11:11 AM
@BBTQ2PC: The Double Up and Mega Mogul modes are not enabled for rooms unlocked prior to level 15. This includes: Mediterranean Avenue, Connecticut Avenue, St. Charles Place, New York Avenue, Fast 5 Railroad, Dozen Daub Railroad, Electric Company, Water Works, and Flash Tournaments.

@jbetz001: Press the minus (-) button on the left margin of the card selection screen twice, below where it says Mega Mogul (3x). The + and - buttons allow you to cycle between 1x (standard), 2x, and 3x bets.

jbetz001
05-31-17, 06:40 AM
How do I get out of Mega Mogul and back to original bingo?

PikaSquirrel
05-31-17, 10:43 AM
How do I get out of Mega Mogul and back to original bingo?

From ExcalS8 above:

Press the minus (-) button on the left margin of the card selection screen twice, below where it says Mega Mogul (3x). The + and - buttons allow you to cycle between 1x (standard), 2x, and 3x bets.

BBTQ2PC
05-31-17, 07:48 PM
@BBTQ2PC: The Double Up and Mega Mogul modes are not enabled for rooms unlocked prior to level 15. This includes: Mediterranean Avenue, Connecticut Avenue, St. Charles Place, New York Avenue, Fast 5 Railroad, Dozen Daub Railroad, Electric Company, Water Works, and Flash Tournaments.

@ExcalS8 Thanks for your reply. I'm at level 92 or something like that...so way past level 15. I just don't see any double or mega options on the left side of my card selection screen. I'd like to play in those modes...can you help?

ExcalS8
06-01-17, 11:01 AM
@ExcalS8 Thanks for your reply. I'm at level 92 or something like that...so way past level 15. I just don't see any double or mega options on the left side of my card selection screen. I'd like to play in those modes...can you help?

We're still in the process of gradually rolling out the Bet Modes feature to all players, so there's some chance you haven't received it yet.