PDA

View Full Version : Kings Crowns

maxiemay
05-28-17, 12:17 PM
Need5'800 crowns for the Ozcelot.......bought a package $19.99 to get the other 400 crowns I needed giving me 5,935 & shows a check mark that I got the Ozcelot but it is not in my storage.......$19.99 just gone if they don't get it straightened out....will probably quit over that much money...

Silverrain1
05-28-17, 12:40 PM
Send a report and let them know and I'm sure they will b able to help you. I can't remember where u get the report forms tho. But I think if u see a mods name, the request is a link underneath their names.

[S8] Elsa
05-28-17, 03:05 PM
Please send a request through support.storm8.com and they'll help you. :)

Choose ''missing item" as your topic please to make sure it goes to the right channel.

Keep in mind that Monday is a holiday, so earliest reply will probably be Tuesday.

maxiemay
05-28-17, 06:12 PM
Send a report and let them know and I'm sure they will b able to help you. I can't remember where u get the report forms tho. But I think if u see a mods name, the request is a link underneath their names.

They took care of the problem...

maxiemay
05-28-17, 06:19 PM
My problem with kings crowns was taken care of......tks Storm 8

GreytMom
05-28-17, 07:44 PM
The S8/TL support team is great. The mods are always helpful in moving things along and answering questions. These are definitely factors when choosing which games to play, knowing any problems will be taken care of.

kooky panda
05-29-17, 12:41 PM
My problem with kings crowns was taken care of......tks Storm 8
This is Great!!! Thanks for reporting back and letting us know! :)