PDA

View Full Version : Dragon city lost gold

krri1216
05-27-17, 03:45 AM
I have been playing this game for a while now, and I really love it. I use to have a video to watch to get gold but since I paid my1st purchase it went away. I emailed the company saying that I had paid for gold and watched a video for more food and my gold disappeared.
Just now I used a 8 gold to speed up my farm and I planted good, however it froze, brought me to a habitat and now the farm that I used my gold on looks like the old one. I expanded my island last night and nothing happened. I'm a little irritated because I dont havr a job and the money I'm getting I am using on this game because I no longer gave the option for free gold. This please better get fixed because this is by far the best of the dragon games out there but this is a problem. I spent 50 google play card on this game last night and my island expanded but not where it was supposed to be and I think it didnt do it the last 2 times.
Thanks.Kerri Monsour

[S8] Elsa
05-30-17, 11:00 AM
If you need help with your game, please contact support by submitting a request through support.storm8.com.