PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Roost Sale

ccorbett4
05-26-17, 05:22 PM
Anyone know how long the sale on the breeding roost will last? I already have several dragons to hatch so I want to wait, but I don't want to miss the sale. Thanks in advance for the help!

KNOBWARS
05-27-17, 12:28 AM
Yeah, I would like to know this as well. Storm8?

zenkitty99
05-27-17, 01:35 PM
Me too! I already had the roost activated for bingo before the sale started, so I hoping the sale is still on when time runs out on it...

KNOBWARS
06-02-17, 12:59 PM
Just to reuse this thread, I would like to ask a question.

I bought the second breeding den so that I can do the side quest. I've never had it before and it took all the gold I had been saving from daily trading with my neighbors. :) Now I am wondering what will happen when reach the end of the 7 days and I still have something breeding. Will it finish or will it kick out the dragons and abandon the breeding?

amerirish
06-02-17, 01:11 PM
Just to reuse this thread, I would like to ask a question.

I bought the second breeding den so that I can do the side quest. I've never had it before and it took all the gold I had been saving from daily trading with my neighbors. :) Now I am wondering what will happen when reach the end of the 7 days and I still have something breeding. Will it finish or will it kick out the dragons and abandon the breeding?

It will finish breeding. You can leave the egg on long past the expiration time. Just when you do take the egg off, you won't be able to breed on it again until you reactivate it.

KNOBWARS
06-02-17, 01:25 PM
Thank you amerirish for the quick reply. That's great news! I've been trying for Achilles for a while now. A 47 hour timer right before it expires would be an awesome treat and great compensation for this unfairly stacked tournament. Wink wink storm8!

amerirish
06-02-17, 06:00 PM
Thank you amerirish for the quick reply. That's great news! I've been trying for Achilles for a while now. A 47 hour timer right before it expires would be an awesome treat and great compensation for this unfairly stacked tournament. Wink wink storm8!

Sending you luck!! I recharge every week in an effort to breed the latest LTD and for event goals :) Oh, don't forget we have free boosted breed this weekend. Hope that helps you :)

ccorbett4
06-04-17, 10:42 PM
Sending you luck!! I recharge every week in an effort to breed the latest LTD and for event goals :) Oh, don't forget we have free boosted breed this weekend. Hope that helps you :)

I thought the combo of boosted breeding plus the 2nd breeding roost would be "yuge"...yet all I'm getting are commons and rare dragons. Really disappointing so far.

katali119
06-05-17, 02:18 AM
This boosted breed is strange, I've had one super rare and about 6 commons. Normally my % of commons drops, rare and super rare increase. This is not acting like a boosted breed on my island. I've been tracking since 4 Dragon Tales ago. OTOH, the super rare I did get was a mistmoth, which I've wanted forever, so woo!