PDA

View Full Version : pets live advert popping up

Unregistered
03-15-11, 05:47 PM
Hey people do you still get this when you game?

I got the gems for installing the other advertised games but just not this!

Unregistered
03-17-11, 01:12 PM
i installed the game pets live, no gems and the pop up will not go away- annoying. i even played the game for a few mins to see if it helped- it didn't

Unregistered
03-19-11, 07:37 AM
Since a couple of days I am able to install all apps advertised !!! finaly (and also receive gems for it)

All except Pets Live, it just won't recognize that restaurant story is installed, nor does it see my storm8 id.
With these all adds are gone, except the one from Pets Live.

Any solution for us poor android users who get flooded with these popups ?

greygull
03-19-11, 09:03 AM
My only idea, because this is not happening to me, is to suggest for you to login to the pets live. When you play it, go into the profile. Your storm8 id should be in there, then you can just create a password. I think it should then credit you the gems, and stop the pop ups. I hope this works, otherwise I would suggest emailing either Team Lava support, or even storm8 support.

Unregistered
03-20-11, 03:37 AM
My only idea, because this is not happening to me, is to suggest for you to login to the pets live. When you play it, go into the profile. Your storm8 id should be in there, then you can just create a password. I think it should then credit you the gems, and stop the pop ups. I hope this works, otherwise I would suggest emailing either Team Lava support, or even storm8 support.

I do have a password set and i can change it in all other storm8 appa. Accept in pets live, there it only allows me to create a NEW storm8 id

Anyone?

deeslatrommi
03-20-11, 01:12 PM
I wouldn't create a new storm id as you will likely lose your existing one and all progress on other stotm8 apps.
Pets is one of the older Storm8 games and probably has not been updated to be compatible with you handset.
What is the make, model, android version you are using?

Unregistered
03-21-11, 01:09 AM
Using a Samsung Galaxy S (I9000) with Froyo 2.2 + voodoo lag fix

I guess it's indeed that Pets Live has not been updated like the other games have since a couple of days.
I hoped for a simple config file hack to not show me the popups anymore.

happycook2
03-28-11, 07:30 PM
thanks Norman & teamlava! Problem resolved!

milkbone69
04-11-11, 08:55 PM
I only installed the storm8 "Live" titles to stop the pop ups. the games themselves are just the same old tired formula that got played to death years ago back when MySpace was the social network of choice